Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] The Morning After (Alex and Yin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:52 pm
Alex was...upset? Worried? Pissed off? It was hard to tell how the zomboil was feeling as he rolled along the hallway on his skateboard, headed towards the gym, his emotions, normally fairly mellow, roiling in the pit of his stomach. Yin was supposed to have met him in the library the night before, for studying, and had never shown up. At first Alex hadn't worried too much about it, as the minutes ticked by. It's not as though the zomboil were ever on time for things so he never thought to hold anybody to a standard he couldn't up keep himself. When the hours went by, however..

Ya, that was a little bit much.

Eventually the library had closed, and Alex, as usual, had been kicked out and told to go back to his dorm room. Instead, however, he'd found himself wandering the campus, walking to the lake by the monster dorms, then to the doors of the dorms themselves and debating going in and asking around to see if he could find Yin's room.

But he eventually talked himself out of it, knowing that if Yin wanted him to know where his room was, he would have told him by now. He literally had no way of knowing if the weremantis would even be in, since Yin didn't have a phone Alex could reach him by.

Feeling slightly dejected, he had continued to wander around aimlessly for the rest of the night, worried and upset, and that had held over until morning when he'd finally decided to go to the gym.

That brought him back to where he was now, stopping the roll of his skateboard with a foot on the ground and hop/stumbling off of it only to pick it up and carry it inside.

Once through the doors, his flat and blank stare found Yin easily, and a lot of the worry that had been gnawing at him since the afternoon before began to disappear. Sure the other boil seemed to be trying to destroy that dummy with a little more exuberance then usual, but he was here, and he looked ok.

Alex began to trudge his way over towards Yin, his face betraying none of the confusion and annoyance he was now currently feeling. Instead of speaking, he just stood there, as usual not wanting to interrupt and waiting for Yin to acknowledge his presence.

If he'd even bother. Alex had to fight to hold back a glare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm
Since Yin had been a little boy he had found that physical activity was a perfect distraction when he had things that he did not wish to think about. From meeting Rikki in the hallway to going to find Miss Danny to going back and staring at his ceiling until finally after hours he had managed to drift off he had had too much time to think. He was not going to think right now. He was not. He. Was. Not.

Each time he told himself that he struck the dummy, using different techniques but effectively striking the innocent dummy in the same place with each and every blow. He had come here early today, but his training was off. He was off. He would lose himself in repetitive patterns before he knew it, and he honestly had no idea of how long he had been there. All he knew was that he had actually worked up a sweat, which took quite a bit. And the knuckles on his left hand were bleeding, but that was minor.

This place makes no sense. They pretend to be so open and accept everyone...but dismiss them so easily. How could one call their partner "stupid," and not try to make amends afterwards? How can they walk away from a bond so easily? You just break up. Just end things and that is it, there is no longer a need to deal with the person. Just end it over an insult that no one will apologize for. Because relationships mean nothing to these people. Relationships are just something to pass the time. No. I am not thinking about this. I am not. I. Am. Not.

For the past little bit he had felt almost as if someone was watching him, which was a fairly ridiculous notion. But the feeling had not left and finally he turned to see what it was. "Alexander? I had not expected you today, we did not have..." he trailed off, his eyes widening. Studying. He was supposed to meet Alexander for studying last night.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:13 pm
Ah, so apparently Yin finally noticed Alex was there. Oh, and he seemed surprised as well. So the other boil didn't even remember that they were supposed to meet last night? Well, that was juuuuust fine.

Alex stepped up on to the mats, not saying anything at first. There were too many things he wanted to say, but he'd dismissed each one as being too petty or childish. Instead, he just leveled his gaze on Yin, and said, his voice possibly a little more chilled then usual. "Don't worry about it. You look like you have something on your mind, anyways. If you're done beating the crap out of that dummy though, I have a better target for you." And then he smirked, though his eyes were grim, and he lunged forward at the weremantis.

Screw what training Yin had given him in the past. If he was going to fight, he was going to fight like a zombie.

HP: 30/30
Damage: Nope~ Feel free to block or dodge or whatever XD  
ramenli rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 pm
Things were definitely not okay and Yin found himself swallowing uneasily as the zomboil talked. "No...I..." but Alexander was already lunging at him. He dodged, though it was close. His friend was fighting differently, and it just...it was not right.

He moved back a pace and brought his arms up, ready for the next attack but not wanting to lash out. A spar was one thing, a fight with his best friend was another. "You are correct, I had things on my mind. But I have also done you a disservice, which is inexcusable."

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:43 pm
Alex, pulled back a bit, and shrugged, "So you forgot a study session. It's really no big deal, Yin." His words were still cool, and he lunged forward again, this time swiping with fingers curled into claws and managing to land a very light blow on Yin's arm.

While he was still so close to the other boil, he spoke again, his voice finally heating up a little. "It's not like I was worried or something. It's not like I actually spent all night wandering around looking for you."

Damage: 1-nullified ahahaha

ramenli rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:15 pm
Yin visibly cringed, though not at the fingers glancing over his arm. Alexander's words seemed to be stabbing into him. All night? He was searching for me?

"No you do not understand. Things happened...Miss Dan--" He shut his mouth quickly. It was not his place to speak about such things.

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 pm
Alex didn't pull back this time. Instead, he threw himself forward even more, turning to strike at Yin with his shoulder but having trouble doing anything with Yin totally on the defensive and blocking his attacks without attacking back at all.

But then Yin said something that made Alex stumble back, his eyes widening slightly, and then glaring again. "Miss Danny? Is that what you were about to say?" he barked out a cold laugh "I knew you liked her, Yin, but I guess I never expected you to ditch me in favor of being with her." He took a couple of steps back. This was wrong, it felt wrong to be attacking Yin like this when he wouldn't fight back. Even if he was..angry? It didn't quite feel like anger. Maybe just frustration.

Yes, he was definitely feeling frustrated.

Damage: 2-nullified, fu!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:39 pm
Using his shoulder was a good move but Yin just rolled with it so there was no noticeable pain. Not physically.

"That is not it," he said, dropping his guard somewhat and staring at the boil. "Yes, I like her, but I am much closer to you. But...something happened. I had to go to her. I never wished to ignore you." There was simply too much to think about...why was everything so confusing here?

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm
He had to go to her. Like he had no other choice? If anything that just added fuel to the fire of Alex's frustrations. If Yin had something to say, why didn't he just say it, instead of standing around and stammering out excuses?

"Fine, you had to go." He continued to keep his eyes steady on Yin's. He was trying to ignore what Yin just said about being closer to Alex then to Danny. If that was true, then he would have at least remembered that they had made plans. If Yin had just cancelled and explained why, then Alex would have been fine with it. It was the not knowing what was happening, whether or not Yin was ok. All last night all he could do was wonder if something horrible had happened to his friend.

It was too much, he couldn't process it anymore. He just..snapped. He went to that place that he went to when on the hunt for prey. That emotionless, cold, dark place where he was nothing but a predator, and launched himself at Yin for a fourth time with a snarl, drving his clawed hands into Yins chest and digging in. Easier now to let that part of himself just take over, then to deal with emotions he didn't understand nor want to any longer.

Damage: 5 D:

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm
Dropping his guard around an enraged zomboil was not his best idea. He just honestly had not been expecting such a reaction from him. He hissed in pain as Alexander's fingers pierced his chest, effectively holding him in place. He brought his hands up to try to push his hands away but the zomboil was using his full strength, and Yin's attempts were in vain.

"I had to," he gritted out. "I needed to and I forgot." And there it was, the awful truth. He had been so caught up with Miss Danny's broken bond that he had not had time to even think about what was going on in his life. He had just reacted and left Alexander to worry the entire night.

HP: 25/30
Damage: lawl  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 pm
Alex could hear Yins voice, could hear the hiss of pain that the weremantis issued when Alex dug his fingers into his skin, but it was faint, drowned out beneath the pounding in Alex's head.

He could feel the warmth of flesh beneath his fingers, but it wasn't enough. He dug his fingers in more, intent on feeling the spill of blood beneath his hands. His teeth were bared. If he could just lean his head forward enough, he could sink his teeth into that flesh and tear it out.

No..no no no..can't do that..won't do that... the voice in his head was tiny and insignificant compared to the rhythmic pounding, but it was enough to make Alex hold back.

For now.

Damage: 2

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:34 pm
Yin pushed at the hands digging into him. He tried to pull at the wrists, shove against the zomboil...anything. And he did not budge. Unless he actually wanted to try something drastic, that could severely injure the zomboil, he was completely ineffective against him.

"Alexander?"

His voice sounded odd even to his own ears. It was full of hurt, but not pain. This was not fighting. This was not what fighting was. This was different and it hurt, oh Great Mantis it hurt, but he could deal with that sort of pain. This...this he was not used to. Perhaps it was because he had never had a very close friend, had never had to fight someone that he actually cared about. He did not want this.

HP: 23/30
Damage: This is the opposite of damage  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Words..no wait, one word. His name this time. Yin didn't sound like himself, and it wasn't just because Alex could barely hear him. There was something in his voice that Alex didn't understand. His grip might have loosened the slightest bit, but it would be barely even noticeable. He was dimly aware that so far, Yin hadn't been fighting back at all, that his had all be much too easy. But that awareness was just so far away.

What was there, right in front of his face, was warmth. Blood, flesh, life. He could smell it, he could almost even taste it. So, even while his fingers might have loosened that tiniest bit, he brought his head forward, ignoring that tiny voice this time. He just darted his head forward, and opening his mouth, ready to chomp down on the weremantis's shoulder with his teeth, ready to crunch down with powerful jaws.

But something..something still held him back. A strangled sound escaped from his throat as he struggled inwardly with himself. That voice was screaming at him now to stop, telling him that his just wasn't right. His teeth had barely even grazed Yins shoulder when he was suddenly shoving the weremantis away, hard, and backing up.

Zombies didn't normally breathe. They didn't need to. Sure they could if they wanted, and did so when they wanted to smell things, but for the most part, it was not a necessary act and so it just didn't happen. Alex was breathing now, though, and heavily at that. His chest heaving with every intake of breath.

"I--I'm sorry!" He finally managed, bringing hands up to cover his face and then moving them to push back his hair. "I don't know..I just..I don't know why I did that." He looked horrified with himself, with what he had just done, and he felt even worse.

Damage: 4

ramenli rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 pm
Yin watched in horror as the zomboil moved closer, going for his shoulder even as he opened his teeth. He tried to pull back, to move away, anything, but he was still too weak to get himself free. So all he could do was wait. Wait as a strange noise emitted from the zomboil and the teeth grazed his shoulder and he knew what those teeth could do and even though he hated himself for it he was afraid of whatever was about to happen to him because he was not in control and he could not do anything and

He was shoved back, knees collapsing as he fell to the floor. He stared up at the ceiling, trying not to acknowledge just how relieved he was as he tried to drag bits of his composure to cover him like bits of tattered cloth.

Weak.

He forced himself back to his feet. That was what you did. You kept going. But he had no idea how to keep going. Alexander looked upset, he was apologizing, and Yin did not know what to do. Did not friends care for each other? Did they not forgive each other? But did they ever bite each other? And eye them as if they were just another morsel on a plate?

He brought his hands up, ready to defend himself if he had to. If he could. "It is okay," he said feebly, but he knew it was not. He just did not know what to do anymore.

HP: 19/30

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 pm
Why was Yin telling him that it was ok? Alex could plainly see, once finally letting himself look at Yin, that things were definitely not ok. He had lost control, he had completely freaked out, over something so stupid. Just because he believed that Yin cared for a ghoul? So what if he did! He had the right to find somebody he would be happy with, just as Alex would have the same option.

Right?

He reached his hands up to his face again, and groaned into them. He felt like such a complete jerk right now. He wished he could just crawl into an open grave and die. In fact, that sounded like about the perfect thing, though the closest he had to an open grave was his dorm room, and he certainly couldn't just die...at least, not without some help.

"It's not ok.." his voice was muffled by his hands, and he finally just..collapsed on the floor, legs sprawled. "It's just not...I--I I've never done that before, not like that. I lost control somehow. I..." his voice was hitching now, "I just.." He just what? He had no words to even describe how awful he felt, and yet he sat here, still struggling to try.

"I should just go..."

30/30

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas