Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Anyone else Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:22 pm
first thought when you get home from work is get naked User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. strip work clothes off?
rofl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:18 pm
Camera 0bscura
first thought when you get home from work is get naked User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. strip work clothes off?
rofl

First thing I do when I get home:
Take my hat, shoes and belt off.

Then:
Go into my room, take off my pants and shirt and get back into my PJ's.

If we didn't live with Lindsey's grandparents, I'd run around in just my shirt and underwear.

PANTS ARE SO OVER-RATED!  

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Purple Thriller
Camera 0bscura
rofl

First thing I do when I get home:
Take my hat, shoes and belt off.

Then:
Go into my room, take off my pants and shirt and get back into my PJ's.

If we didn't live with Lindsey's grandparents, I'd run around in just my shirt and underwear.

PANTS ARE SO OVER-RATED!

I wish i could run around in just underwear and a tshirt D: but yeah i get into pjs or chill clothes XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm
i got into pjs as soon as i took off my shoes lol >.< and it was only the first day of work since i got a job  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:27 am
Shoes off immediately then switch into comfy sweatpants and tshirt. Work clothes are horrible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 am
My first thought is taking off my damn bra.  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am
KoRoShItA

That's my first thought as well.

For my wife that is, when she comes home, them bra and panties just gotta go.

/nojknotmarriedloooooool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 am
digi162
KoRoShItA

That's my first thought as well.

For my wife that is, when she comes home, them bra and panties just gotta go.

/nojknotmarriedloooooool
So they'll just take off the bra and panties but leave their shirt and pants on? o:  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 am
KoRoShItA

So they'll just take off the bra and panties but leave their shirt and pants on? o:

Nah, my invisible wife in this scenario would work at a Sees Candy factory, where employees would have to walk around in their underwear to avoid staining their clothes in chocolate. So she would be leaving and coming back home in her underwear and probably knee-high stockings and a hard-hat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:08 am
digi162
KoRoShItA

Nah, my invisible wife in this scenario would work at a Sees Candy factory, where employees would have to walk around in their underwear to avoid staining their clothes in chocolate. So she would be leaving and coming back home in her underwear and probably knee-high stockings and a hard-hat.
Ohh I see. So does this wife get free candy? o:  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 am
KoRoShItA

In this invisible scenario, YES her employer gives her one of those variety boxes every day. We got em stacked up in the garage and probably gonna sell them on ebay if I had my way. Although my wife is sterile so she's thinking about constructing a chocolate kid of out of them since she can't have her own. We're drawing up the blueprints right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:22 am
digi162
KoRoShItA

In this invisible scenario, YES her employer gives her one of those variety boxes every day. We got em stacked up in the garage and probably gonna sell them on ebay if I had my way. Although my wife is sterile so she's thinking about constructing a chocolate kid of out of them since she can't have her own. We're drawing up the blueprints right now.
Oh man. Tell me how it turns out. If it's successful, I'll babysit the kid while you and the missus go out. I DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE CHILD HAS ALL HIS LIMBS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 am
KoRoShItA
Oh man. Tell me how it turns out. If it's successful, I'll babysit the kid while you and the missus go out. I DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE CHILD HAS ALL HIS LIMBS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.

Oh dude I'm glad my invisible scenario wife is almost practically blind and can't read fine print. Because I'll gladly take you up on that offer emotion_awesome

Unfortunately it may taste a lot like coconut, I want to use cherry cordial filled ones, so when you knock his limbs off it looks like real blood. Not sure we have enough for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:04 pm
digi162
KoRoShItA

Oh dude I'm glad my invisible scenario wife is almost practically blind and can't read fine print. Because I'll gladly take you up on that offer emotion_awesome

Unfortunately it may taste a lot like coconut, I want to use cherry cordial filled ones, so when you knock his limbs off it looks like real blood. Not sure we have enough for that.
Mmmm coco- I mean... Thank your blind invisible wife for giving me this opportunity to ea- I mean take care of your child. We will have lots of fun. ninja  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:35 pm
KoRoShItA
digi162
KoRoShItA

Mmmm coco- I mean... Thank your blind invisible wife for giving me this opportunity to ea- I mean take care of your child. We will have lots of fun. ninja

so I'm assuming when they come home they shouldn't bother with the Amber Alert when their child is missing? lol  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games