Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I'm back! =D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:57 am
I think I haven't been on here all week. sweatdrop

How are you guys? What did I miss? Did Spencer and RobertKenneth troll anybody hard? xd

Work has kept me busy as hell. gonk I come home on afternoons, only to have to spend hours tutoring my cousin. emo I don't mind helping her out, but for every little assignment she has at school, she gets a panic attack and the family turns to me for help. emotion_facepalm Ugh.................

I "louded up" my upper sixers (ages 19-22) on Friday for failing to submit their reports to me on time. They had had a month's notice of the deadline, and plus, they didn't do the research for the lab we were doing at the time. emotion_donotwant I kept them back after school for over an hour and did not let them go until they had handed in every single lab report to me. xd The lab tech who was there in the room told me afterwards that she's heard teachers rough up their classes before and it never affected her, but she said that when I started roaring at them, she started to shake and had to lock herself in the back room with her headphones on full blast, hoping and praying that I didn't end up killing anybody. talk2hand rofl She said, too, that the people in the rooms next door and below us heard me yelling and called her to make sure that everything was okay. biggrin

Anyway, I scared them so badly that a few of them even misspelt their names on the cover pages of the reports. emotion_awesome And I had a few of them so nervous. Honestly, they made me even more mad since they failed to do the research for the lab that day and so they did everything possible wrong in the experiment. stressed They have till Friday to submit this report to me and hopefully, I've scared them so much that they'll respect my deadline.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 pm
rofl

EDIT: I hope they learned their lesson. Don't mess with the teach! D< XD  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 pm
I yelled at them for a triple period which is about an hour and 45mins. rofl I told them:

"You can mess with me how much you want, and play the fool how much you want, but when it comes to your labs, don't you DARE feel you can do what you want! My deadlines are MY DEADLINES! scream "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 pm
Angry Kitsune
I yelled at them for a triple period which is about an hour and 45mins. rofl I told them:

"You can mess with me how much you want, and play the fool how much you want, but when it comes to your labs, don't you DARE feel you can do what you want! My deadlines are MY DEADLINES! scream "
Holy crap that's a long time. Did you feel good afterwards? XD It seems like you would feel all nice and relaxed after yelling at them that long. XD  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 pm
KoRoShItA
Angry Kitsune

Holy crap that's a long time. Did you feel good afterwards? XD It seems like you would feel all nice and relaxed after yelling at them that long. XD

Are you kidding?! I was on an adrenaline rush! rofl I had trouble sleeping that night cuz I wanted to tear things up. xd I felt like the male lion laying down the law! But I really did feel good about it. It's like I got to vent to my heart's content without cussing. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 pm
Haha awesome. XD  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 pm
Yikes Ria.

That's scary to imagine you going from your sweet self to a "I'M SUPER PISSED OFF, YOU BETTER LISTEN THE ******** UP OR IMMA FAIL YOUR a**" angry teacher self.

I did laugh about the fact that some of them misspelt their names. However, I thought about how I'd handle that situation, and I think I might've not only cried during that but also be shaking for being so scared...

I'm pretty tired and have been. I worked a 7 hour shift yesterday and things went horribly...

Spencer only trolls those who get baited on the hook. We all know who gets baited... lol....

How has your sister made it through school all these years like this?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:03 pm
Purple Thriller
Yikes Ria.

That's scary to imagine you going from your sweet self to a "I'M SUPER PISSED OFF, YOU BETTER LISTEN THE ******** UP OR IMMA FAIL YOUR a**" angry teacher self.

I did laugh about the fact that some of them misspelt their names. However, I thought about how I'd handle that situation, and I think I might've not only cried during that but also be shaking for being so scared...

I'm pretty tired and have been. I worked a 7 hour shift yesterday and things went horribly...

Spencer only trolls those who get baited on the hook. We all know who gets baited... lol....

How has your sister made it through school all these years like this?

One of the boys were like, "Miss! You made me religious today. Do you know how often I said, "Christ" during this class?" rofl
And would you? I'd have thought that your dominant alpha male side would have shown itself and tried to challenge me.

And my sister loved school and she still does. rolleyes She was excellent at everything. xp Only I was the failure. rofl

And sorry that you had a hard day and that Murphy's law hit you square in the a**. confused Maybe you can relax now?

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:06 pm
STILL DOIN DAT s**t HUH DRE?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 pm
WTF?! rofl  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 pm
KoRoShItA
WTF?! rofl

HITTING THEM CORNERS ON THE LOW-LOWS GURL  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm
digi162
KoRoShItA
WTF?! rofl

HITTING THEM CORNERS ON THE LOW-LOWS GURL
I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT DRE.  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:15 pm
KoRoShItA

OH THAT'S A BUNCH OF GIBBERISH  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 pm
digi162
KoRoShItA

OH THAT'S A BUNCH OF GIBBERISH

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey! I remember this! 4laugh  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games