MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Capital City of Japan, full of crowd and popular area for Special Ward, like Shibuya. It's used be small country, but it became bigger.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Articuno

Articuno flew over the Tokyo, she can see her mistress's memories flooded through her mind to SEGA company and how to enter the building. Once she arrived, she landed and transform into her human form and entered the SEGA, she looked around the building, it's cold, dark, and gloomy, but it doesn't scare her. She followed Miku's walkthrough to her adopted father's main office, luckly she wore her glove, so the Japanese police force won't suspect the visitors, she open the door and sees the window cover in blood. She made a disguised face, "This is going to be hard, but they took a body. Ugh, how disguising this is." she muttered to herself and start searching for files about Miku and Zatsune,. She looked everywhere, the desk, the drawer, everywhere. Articuno was about to leave, but something caught her red eyes as she noticed the painting was leaned out, it's suspected her as she walked there and pull out the painting and sees the lock. "What the..." she said about it with a frown, "I wonder if this Master caused them to blood shed battles." she said about Vocaloid Master, but he's in Nirvana or something. Articuno try to access the memory of Miku, but she couldn't find the locking door, she sighed as she step back and rising her right arm and pointed at the lock to deep freeze it. Once the lock was deeply frozen enough, she punched the safety lock, luckly no alarm because there is no security. She gather enough evindence about both Mikus and begin to read about them, suddenly she started to widen her eyes. She shut the file and look up shocking, "I have to tell Miku-chan." she said and transform into Legendary Bird of Prey as she carry the files by her claws and flew out of SEGA, but apparently the Fallens appear and blocked out the exit. She stopped herself and gave them an icy glare, "Ugh, her creations are getting into my nerves!"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku walked out of Tokyo Station along with Zelkova, until she noticed the Fallens appeared from the ground. She widen her teal eyes and hear people screaming and running away from dark monsters, "Oh no... she's suppose not to return to Japan, but why Fallens." she said with frightening tone as she summon her Destiny Embraced Keyblade to protect Zelkova, "I don't know you can fight, but please be careful, Zelkova-san." she told him as her Diadem Crown appeared on her head as the Queen of Olympus duty, she have to protect everyone she sees. The Fallens sees her, their mistress echos through their head, "Don't kill her, harm her and bring her to me." she command them through their mind, they obey her as they slowly walk towards Miku and Zelkova. Miku sees this and kept her keyblade behind him, "Oh, I hope Articuno-chan is okay from them." she said in fearful moment.
Articuno use ice beam by her beak to freeze them and escape the building, she flew in much speed, "What is going on, why does the Fallens appear?" she questioning herself and feel her mistress is bit far.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova followed behind Miku, curious as to where they were. He stared at the sky and saw large buildings all around. "Wo-" He lowered his head to the Fallens, being cut off from the rest of his words. His eyes focused of them, a slight pounding against his chest. He took a step back, almost trying to enter into the station once again. He listened to her asking for him to be careful and he basically grabbed onto her, almost like a little child. "I should be the one telling you to be careful, Miku-chan." He replied as he watched them now focus their attention towards them more than ever. "What do I do..?" He asked himself. Being the fun-loving person he was, he had no intention of fighting, but also had not intention of fighting. He saw the keyblade that she had and remembered Mickey had one similar to her's. He assumed that these 'things' wanted her so he jumped from behind her and stood in front of her, holding his arms out. "I won't let you have her!" He shouted at them. Rather pathetic because he wasn't holding a weapon. What could he had done? Rammed his head into them? He seemed to be no threat at all.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:20 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

As the Fallen gets knocked out, Miku hurried to finish them off, but more of them are coming, she starts to get scared about this. She knew she wasn't a best fighter and lack of fighting skills unlike any other aggressive female singers to beat the guys up for anything perverted. She ran behind Zelkova and cover his ears by her both hands to completely plug in, she volume up her mic and took a deep breath, "AHHHHH~" she scream her pitch by her spoil princess attitude in her music World is Mine, making them paralyze. She panted and her throat started to hurt, she look at him and uncover his ears, she gave him a worn out smile, "Sorry, I can't hurt your ears." she said and heard a bird cry as the ice beam froze the Fallens, revealing it's Articuno in bird form appear by their eyes. "Sorry I'm late guys, those creatures blocked out the exits." she said to them and use her claw to break them into pieces. She look at them as the file is still holding on to her feet, but Miku stood behind Zelkova with surprising look, "A... Articuno-chan, isn't that father's top secret folder thingie, that he never showed me?" she asked her, still scared about this. Articuno nodded, "Yep, I freeze the safe and broke the door." Miku feels like her jaw has dropped to the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova stood in front of Miku, holding his arms out to protect Miku. He watched as Miku continued to fight, but wasn't able to do anything to fight. He had no fighting skills at this moment and was no use to anyone. He felt like he had to give up and try to fight until he heard Miku's voice echoing through the air and stunning these creatures. He wasn't affected by it somehow, but thought it was something very interesting.

Amazed at her abilities, Zelkova rushed over to Miku and stood be her side, smiling. "That was so amazing, Miku-chan!" He nearly shouted as he then watched a beam of ice freezing these monsters and stopping them completely. He flinched at first, a bit afraid of the attack going to attack him, but once he opened his eyes, he saw that it was Articuno that attacked them and smiled. "You two have such amazing power!" He told them, smiling at them, adoringly. He then listened to Miku and Articuno's words and became curious as to what they were speaking about, but let them speak without interruptions.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku look at Articuno as she got the folder and open it to read the secret about her and Zatsune's destiny. Articuno look at Zelkova, "Wow, I never knew you got along with Miku-chan... I might bet myself, she will treat you like a little brother like those Kagamine twins did. Oh right, thanks. It's our teamwork for familiars and co-ops." she said to him very amusing look. Miku dropped the folder as her teal eyes wide open, Articuno look at her with curious look, "Is something wrong? What does it say about one counterpart death and who created Zatsune?" she ask a couple of questions to her. Miku, however, stood still like a statue, "Zatsune-san thought it was power if she or I killed by our hand, but she was wrong... it's the weapon that one of us obtain. My adopted father created her by my genes, and took all of my memories." she said to herself as her eyes starts to tremble about her foster dad done to her. Articuno widen her eyes and flew infront of her mistress, "Your dad created her!" she screeched at her as she nodded. She look at Zelkova with nervous laugh, although she forgot to make her Diadem Crown disappear, "I just surprised that I might get Scythe when I finish my counterpart off. I didn't know that." she said to him with a slight laugh and rubbing back of her head for silliness, but good thing Zatsune wasn't here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkoca listened to Articuno speak to him about how Miku and himself got a long very well and how she would treat him like a younger brother, like these "Kagamine" twins. He had no clue as to who they were, but thought that if it was a positive thing, he should just accept it. An excited smile played across his lips. He had never had a sister before and was looking forward to it. He turned his head, prepared to tell her how excited he was to have the experience of having a sister when he saw the folder that was in her hands falling to the floor. His smile disappeared as he saw the shocked look on her face. "Miku-chan?" He called softly, concerned as to what she had read.

He listened to what Articuno had asked then listened to Miku's reply. He heard her speaking of what would happen if one of them were killed by each other's hands. He held himself as death filled his mind with many thoughts. He tried his best to suppress it as he moved over to Miku, paying attention as to the dramatic twist that was going on. The man that was Miku's father, have created her enemy and further more, created them to fight against one another and obtain this weapon, that was a scythe. "Death.. I don't want to see anyone die.." He muttered softly as he fell to his knees nearly inches from Miku. He threw his arms around her, hugging her. "Especially not you.. I don't want to lose anyone anymore.." He spoke with a sad voice, but his eyes couldn't force a single tear. He was trying with all his might to keep from going through another episode.

He pulled away slowly from Miku, smiling at her with what he could so she could feel better, but it was obvious he was very sad. "We can run from her! I can keep from ever seeing her." He told her, looking around the area for a place they could hide. As his head was shifting from left to right, he soon noticed a crown upon her head. He got distracted. "Are you a princess?" He asked with a playful smile on his face. It seemed as if all his worries had vanished.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

They heard everything from him, Miku place her hand on top of her head and realized her diadem crown was still on as her face started to turn red. Articuno sighed at look at Zelkova with blink of the eye, "You can say that, but she's a Queen of the Gods or Olympious. But from the inside, she's a real teen j-pop singer." she told him about her mistress. Miku made her crown disappear by white light and look at him with concern smile and pat on his head, "Zelkova-san, don't worry about my counterpart, I won't put up the high risk. Running away is only thing to stay alive, we will be okay for now on... okay." she said to him with a smile to stay optimistic for him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

The smile and idea of her being a princess lingered in his mind. Her hand was placed on his head which made him feel like a little kid, slightly sticking his nose in his father's business. It was an amusing feeling because he knew she meant no harm. He trusted her that much. Articuno explained the crown and Zelkova's eyes almost looked at if they were smiling. "Your a goddess!?" He hugged her tightly. He was happy. "Your the first goddess that I have every seen! Your much different than all the rumors about gods and goddesses say." He said, remembering his Greek Gods, Nordic Gods, and his Egyptian Gods. They were all speaking of terrible, naughty, or apathetic feeling towards the world. That was the reason they never helped anyone. "I am glad that the gods and goddesses aren't the way I imagined.. I would have been so scared to meet a real one like that.." He told himself, a nervous smile appeared on his face as he placed his hand on the back of his head and tilted it down, sticking his tongue out a bit embarrassed to have imagined a god or goddess like that after meeting her.

He then felt the pat on his head from Miku and turned his attention towards her, smiling lightly as she told him her plan as to how she was going to keep from killing her. His smile widened when she replied. He was happy that she had put his feelings into consideration. "Yay! It will be like a scary game of tag!" He told her, excited but a bit frightened about that idea in general. He liked the idea of playing a game, but against someone that wanted to kill, not so much. "I don't suppose you know where she may be, would you..?" He only hoped that they had someway of telling where she was so that he could feel a bit safer about playing his life threatening game.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku letting Zelkova hug him for his discovery about her as Goddess of Heaven, and blush a little. She rub her head, avoiding damaging her hair bun, "Well, there are more new Olympian Gods, and Egyptian Gods. Right now, the original gods are now Titans plotting for revenge, they are really reckless one." she said to him with a smile, although she didn't know about Anubis. Articuno perched to the ground and having a deep thought about Zai's anger and wondering why he's looking for Miku when she arrived. Miku heard Zelkova said, death tag to keep her dark counterpart away from her, she likes the idea, "Of course running away from her is good thing, including the Titans... if they wanted to try to attack us. I heard this Leader of the Titans is Zeus-san, but we have to be more careful about him and others. I don't like to see everyone, including you to get hurt by them." she said to him and poke on his check, for being cute being.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"New gods?" He questioned slightly as she told him the current situation with everything. He listened to her and felt like the fighting in the world wouldn't ever stop. He kept his smile, while in his mind, he was trying to fight the idea that the world will always be pegged with fighting. "Then I guess we have to find a way to put them away, right?" He asked, feeling that the term 'we' wasn't the right word to use. He listened to her accepting his game of tag, which brightened his smile. "Of course! We can always run from those bad people!" He acted like a pirate or something to refer himself as a bad person. It was almost like a little boy doing little kicks and turns and stabs. He smiled at this and thought it would make Miku laugh a bit.

He listened to her talking about Zeus and got a better idea as to who the titan really were. They were the Greek Gods and their terrifying rumors sounded as if they were true. He tried to forget the rumors and placed his hands together, palm to palm, almost as if he were praying, but his fingers were spread and his arms extended. "I guess we will just have to run from him then, right?" He asked a bit nervously. He wasn't able to push the rumors bad far enough and were terrified about them. "D-do you know if you can find them..?" He asked with a nervous smile on his face.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

She listens to him which she brightening up her smile, Miku like to treat him as her little brother, but she kinda wish she has her blood-related siblings if she remembered her past. She can tell Zelkova wasn't like Zai, she can tell Zai is a demon because of the eyes or something she couldn't remember what he said back in Throne Room. She look at him again as she place her hand on his shoulder with bright smile, "Running away is only thing to keep everything out of trouble, right. Well, Zai-san seems like he wanted to fight me or Articuno-chan." she said to him with cheerful until nervous tone and look at Articuno, who heard everything as she transform into human girl, she wasn't look happy about what Zai just did, "He's just a fire, while I'm the ice, except that his pheonix servant seems took an interest on me, during a talking conversation... I think. You know what I mean, get to know each other." she said to her mistress with a small laugh and grin, she knew Inferno just accepted her and seems to let her live.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova felt her hand on his shoulder, which made him stop and stand straight, smiling back at her. He liked how she had accepted his ideas about just running and hopped with joy. He wouldn't have to see anyone close to him get hurt. When she talked about Zai, his eyes widened. At first, he didn't want to say anything, but knew that if she had survived, something must have stopped him. "Someone wanted to fight you? Why would anyone want to do that?" He asked, trying on a confused look, but it turned out to be more worry than confused. He wasn't smiling anymore. He listened to Articuno speaking of him even more and felt that if she had also encountered him and further more, made an impression on Inferno, than there had to have been something that stopped Zai. Was it Inferno? He didn't know, but he was being really curious. "What happened?" He asked almost after Articuno finished talking.

Thinking about the situation, he had a nervous smile on his face while his hand rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry. It might have been a bad situation." He spoke while his hand dropped to his side and his eyes trailed up to the blue sky. "If we can run from all the scary people, than we don't have to worry about anything. And that is good, right?" He asked with an innocent smile on his face. "I mean, I wouldn't want anyone hurt.." He uttered softly. His attention strolled over to Articuno in her human form. He had totally forgotten to address that. "Oh my gosh! You can transform!?" He rushed over quickly, grabbed her hand and began examining her, almost the same way he did when she was a bird. He lifted her arms, touched her hair, felt her skin. It was so interesting to him. "You two have really cool powers!" He said as he hugged Articuno, admiring how amazing they were.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Articuno

Articuno felt like Zelkova is same as Inferno, but she followed his examine movement by her red eyes trailed around him, but she doesn't mind about him. Miku looked at Zelkova and then her feather friend, "Oh my, does Inferno-san did same thing as Zelkova-kun did?" she asked her a question with sweet smile, she decide to call him Zelkova-kun because it make him more cuter by her opinion, but Articuno got her head shot up until they heard Zelkova said that they have cool power and she got hugged with shocking expression. She look at her mistress with shot of look, "I don't like to say this, but he's just petting me like I'm a child and looking at me." she responded and look at Zelkova emotionless as she sigh, "That fire boy just appeared in the Throne Room and then looking at me as a threat, but I can tell he's trying to make me fight against him. On second time looking at me and Miku-chan, I think he's trying to make her fight against him when I was flying after him to her heaven. If this fire boy appear to fight her, she will run away from him, and probably take you somewhere safe in Tokyo." she explains to him back in Olympian, which Miku starts to have sudden chill on her spine about Zai's face looking at her and Articuno as she rub her left arm.

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff