M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:04 pm
A Love Impure

In a mansion once lived a wealthy widower merchant's daughter. She was pale as a corpse and perhaps just as silent. She had not a sibling nor friend she could ever confide in, which lead to quite the lonely existance. Solitude was a path she walked not by choice, and because of this, her heart held a heavy void that she could not quite fill...

In a crypt once lived a creepy, impoverished grave-keeper. He was a frail and timid being, quite reminiscent of a walking skelliton to most he met. He had no idea how to converse with other beings, no idea how to act or express himself towards others, and thus gave all the impression that he was nothing but a freak. All he wanted, all he desired in this life was a chance to meet someone just as kind and gentle as the corpses had been for him...

One day, the merchant's daughter snuck away from her home and headed towards the cemetary in which the creepy grave-keeper lurked, perhaps intending on finding and visiting her mother's grave. It was on a full moon night, during an hour which any normal being would have long since been asleep. Not watching where she was going, the maiden tripped and fell into a deep, currently unused grave. Or perhaps she would have, had the grave-keeper not seen her and yanked her away before she could fall in.

Neither had any clue how to speak to another being, living such lonely existances as they did. The moment after the maiden's timely rescue was quiet and awkward at best. For many moments they stared at one another with rosied cheeks, unsure as to what exactly to say. After many moments passed, the merchant's daughter kissed her rescuer on the cheek before bolting off towards home.

Since that night, the two would meet at the grave in which they first layed eyes upon one another. Not often were any words spoken between the two, but that did not matter to either of them. Their relationship started off as nothing more than a quiet and perhaps awkward crush. From there, however, things took a turn for the worst and slowly developed into a secret obsession for each other.

As the story begins, the awkward grave-keeper and merchant's daughter don't know how to voice their feelings. So instead, they resort to most unusual actions or downright stalking to show their affections... A somewhat creepy love between two normally shy individuals.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 am
Rules for Following

1. Follow Gaia's ToS.
2. I wanted to do a RP with a theme of creepy romance between two obssessive individuals, so I made this. This romance will not be one of those fluffy, always light-hearted ones. Nor will it be a constant sex-topia. If this is not your forte in regards to romance one on ones, perhaps you should look elsewhere.
3. Use the skeleton provided. At first, this is only necessary for the merchant's daughter and the grave-keeper. As things progress, however, you and I may create skeletons for any frequently used NPCs as we see fit.
4. PM your profiles to me, do not post them.
5. First come, first serve.
6. Please do try to be semi-literate if you join. Writer's block is perfectly understandable, especially with these types of characters, but please at least make the attempt. No one-liners allowed. If the situation becomes desperate, we timeskip.
7. Have fun! That's what roleplaying's all about, amirite?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 am
Two Corpses and a Skelliton

[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b] Animeprincess_9400
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] At least 3
[b]Dislikes:[/b] At least 3
[b]Appearance:[/b] Anime only[/size][/align]

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Cecille Mont Blanc
Likes: Wilted Roses, Full Moon Nights, Crisp Autumn Air, Rainy Days, Sketching
Dislikes: Loud and/or Drunken Men, Hot Weather, Long Conversations, Boring Books
Appearance:
User Image

~*~

Username: Mad Haru
Name: Jacques
Likes: Pocket watches, cold nights, cigarettes, impressionist art, fireplaces, funerals.
Dislikes: Summer, sunny weather, mourners, snow.
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 am
{Bump.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 pm
{This RP is now OPEN.}

The dull blackness of night gently blanketed over the land, soothing normal daylit souls into slumber so soothing. Even the silver moon bashfully hid its face behind that gentle veil of ebony silk and stars on this new moon night. It was a scene of serenity that made itself home to the dancing shadows and nocturnal beasts that resided within the earth and trees. Not all mortals are so keen on passing such a scene by, however, as one should note. One such maiden, dressed in velvet of dull shades befitting the sunless hour, ever so silently stalked her way through the branches and crunchy leaves that littered the dirt beneath her feet. She was like an absent, wandering spirit with pale milky skin that almost seemed to glow and a distant look of focus lingering in her droopy eyes so brown. As she frequently did, she was venturing through the trees and foliage with the dead and barren cemetery in mind as her one true destination. How befitting for one who looked such as she, one could not help but think... But even so, why would such a morbid place ever hold such a dainty lady's attention for long? She could possibly have been a mourner, wishing to ease her pain through the quiet comfort of her loved one's corpse. But then, should that have been the case, why were salty tears absent from her eyes? Why did her pale pink lips form such a delighted, eager grin?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm
"Good evening, milady," said a shadowy figure, one who had been following the young maiden for the past two or so minutes. He stepped from behind a tree, one devoid of any leaves, yet surrounded by at least a hundred or so crunchy leaves. It was a wonder that Jacques, the figure, had escaped the maiden's view for so long. But of course, Jacques was an expert in remaining unseen.
"What brings you to the cemetery at this time of night?"

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 pm
Somehow, the maiden's eyes lit up as she was approached by the familiar figure. Her cheeks rosied up faintly, her mind coming to a blank for a couple moments as she tried to think of how best to reply. Before long, she hesitantly spoke in that gentle whispery voice of her's, "This place is most pleasant at this hour." In a way, this could have been seen as avoiding the question. Which, in fact, she had been. When asked such things, she would most often answer in half-truths and cryptic musings, just as she had now. It was embarassing, trying to speak her mind any further than this. Nothing ever seemed to come out right, to come out as she intended it to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm
"If I were anyone else, that'd be an acceptable answer." Jacques smiled. "What's on your mind, Cecille?" Jacques slowly approached the girl.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Cecille paused for many moments, quite clearly having difficulty finding the right words to say. She averted her gaze, letting her sight rest upon the ground below them both as she spoke once more. "No other time will do. This place...isn't charming when the sun is shining. It's hot and all I can hear are the cries of those in mourning." After a moment, she forced her gaze upward once more in an attempt to lock eyes with Jacques. "When it's night, it's only us and I...I like visiting you." She felt awkward, perhaps even a little embarassed to be saying even this much. Quite quickly, she added in, "If that is a problem, I suppose I...I can depart."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:21 pm
(Hey, Anime, have you ever read Homestuck?)

"It's no problem at all," Jacques said, his calm demeanor hiding (rather poorly, he thought) his incredibly nervous mental state. "I'd join you at your place of residence, but I don't know where you live." This was a lie. He had followed Cecille home once or twice, but only those times.

(Also, am I making Jacques too creepy? I might be.)  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 pm
{I haven't as of yet, but I've heard of it.
Not as of yet. :3}

"Maybe I'll show you the way someday." The words had slipped out of Cecille's mouth before she even knew it, leaving her face an even brighter shade of red once she realised what she had just said. It might have seemed innocent enough, an offer from a friendly lady and nothing more to some. But in her raging heart, she knew better. She knew what sort of motivations she would have, no matter how subtly she'd handle them. Desperately, she hoped that these thoughts and desires of hers would go unnoticed, just as she had been on those times she quietly followed him about from the shadows as he handled whatever business he did during the day on those rare occasions in which he left the cemetary.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm
Jacques approached Cecille, and presented to her a dying bouquet of roses (or carnations, he wasn't sure which). "I, uh, found these and thought you might like them." He gulped nervously. "Well, I didn't find them, so much as I, uh, borrowed them, um, from a grave."  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm
Cecille's eyes quickly lit up as she gently took the dead flowers, her smile shining far brighter than it had previously been. She absolutely adored dead or dying flowers, especially if they were a gift from Jacques. "I love them~ Thank you very much." she spoke in a tone sweeter than honey. For once, she didn't sound so reserved or hesitant to speak. It was a rare moment, one that would undoubtedly fade quickly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff