Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Battle PRP] [1v1] To Kill a Hunter. (Robert/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 am
This was the first time Robert had come back to the Haunted House since the day that giant battle had occurred. That was the first time even a sliver of doubt had entered his mind concerning his job, and since then the sliver had all but fallen to the wayside. Being back in the house where he'd seen them fight for their lives - and fail, in one creature's case, was starting to make him edgy and nervous again, however.

He didn't like this place. He knew his job, and he knew he was here to patrol for any signs of Fear. He was ready to handle anything that came at him - but he really, really didn't like it.

"This place gives me the Heebie Jeebies, Jazzy." He whispered into the darkness, if only to hear a voice. He felt the surprise emanate from his weapon when he spoke to her, and rolled his eyes at her silent response. "Don't make such a big deal about it. We're supposed to talk, you know."

Could have fooled me. She hissed into his mind. Maybe silence was the better option after all..

Quote:
Room Status: ALL STUDENTS/ HUNTERS gain an extra Fear/ charged attack turn. Hunters don't need to charge up their attacks to use them.

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:13 pm
...There it was, that corridor again.

Last time it was where a bulletin board should have been; this time, it was through the door of the cafeteria. Last time, it brought her back to that terrible house, where she fought one of them. A Hunter, a female one, she assumed. She didn't want to go back in there, really. She didn't want to put herself in danger; the next time, she knew, it might not be one-on-one, and then what? Disaster, that's what.

So she ignored the corridor...but it seemed the corridor had another thing in mind. Every turn she took, there it was. After every class, it was right there. Somehow she was the only one to have seen it each time, not that she ever brought it to anyone else's attention.

Eventually, she caved. Down the corridor she went, across the sorry excuse for a front lawn, through the front door, and... Of course. Of course, there was a Hunter. ...No, wait. This wasn't just any Hunter!

"YOU!" She hissed out, wasting no time in closing the distance, one hand shot out to try and grab the fabric of his shirt, aiming to pull him down as her other fist shot up to try to catch the much taller man in the jaw.

HP: 40
Damage: 8  

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:43 pm
Jezebel had hardly a second to express her sudden surprise as she felt the influx of Fear in the room, before Robert was assaulted with an uppercut and an entire body flung at him, bringing him crashing down to the floor. His body hit the ground with a muted thud, and he winced as pinpricks of light danced in his vision for a moment. He groaned, and lifted his head, just to see the face he'd probably have nightmares about for the next few weeks.

But right now, all he saw was red.

"WHAT THE ********!" Robert lurched up, pushing Amrita off of him and backing away far enough to get to his feet. Jezebel was out in a flash, held in front of him defensively while he tried to get his bearings. The little monster looked familiar, but he couldn't tell one from the other nowadays - and she looked pretty harmless.

Of course, she'd already proven that not to be the case.

"Get down. On the ground. NOW."

Hp: 42 WTF AMRITA
Damage: Robert  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:38 pm
Amrita was only happy to get off of the Hunter. Granted it was a little rougher than she would have hoped, but she couldn't exactly expect kindness from a jackdamned Hunter. Especially this Jackdamned Hunter.

"Make me." She sneered at him, straightening her back in a show of defiance. If this Hunter wanted her to do anything, he'd have to force her; she was not backing down, not after what he did to Remi. To her friends. The patchwork darted forward again, lashing out at the biggest target available to her; his stomach.

Damage: 2  

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 pm
The goddamn impudence on this thing. Robert glared, enraged at her little defiance, and roared as he flipped around, bringing his batleth down onto her shoulder. The slice ran across her body from shoulder to hip diagonally, until the weapon, free from her Fear shield, flew down to his side once more.

Robert, she is not a threat.

"SHUT THE ******** UP, JAZZY." Robert yelled out loud, and his look of crazed anger matched how insane he looked talking to himself.

She's so young. Just a scareling, I'd wager. You can't possibly mean to-

"Oh, I mean to." The growl in his voice was venomous. He rose Jezebel to point her tip threateningly at Amrita's head. "I'm gonna kill you, little s**t. Me. I'M gonna kill YOU."

Damage: 5  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:37 am
The ghoul gave a gasp as the weapon came down on her, ripping deeper into her shoulder more than her hip, as she did her best to draw herself away from the attack. Her orange shirt and yellow jacket became spotted with blood, too dark to be living; but she did not cry out, she didn't grasp her shoulder to feel how deep the damage was.

She had felt worse,

"I'M NOT JAZZY!" She yelled back, clenching her fists at her side, one understandably looser than the other. This name, she heard it before; she was pretty sure he said it back then, too. Those threats were scary, admittedly. She didn't want to die, not one bit...and certainly not by this creature, either. She took a step back, putting distance between herself and the Hunter.

"You invade my home." She started with a growl, digging her fingers into the wound on her shoulder, through the convenient hole in the fabric. "You hurt my friends." The dark stain on her shoulder seemed to get darker as her fingers work, pulling, ripping and separating tissue, skin and stitches. "You've hurt me"

"But you've never killed me." There was an audible rip, and her hand noticeably sagged. Grabbing her wrist, she gave one last sharp tug, tearing her own arm from her body, throwing it at his feet. Her arm might have been gone, but she could feel her phantom arm, her invisible fingers flexing.

It gave her an idea.

"I'd like to see you try." Now handicapped, she raised her remaining arm, beckoning him forward.

HP: 35
Damage:  

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 pm
"Jesus Christ."

The anger in his face fizzled into stone-cold horror when she literally ripped her arm off and threw it at him. He stared at the arm at his feet, his head tilting to one side. Did this crazy b***h seriously just.. rip her arm off to make a ******** point?

Well, he wasn't one to ignore such lengths to be dramatic. He bent his knees, carefully picking the arm up without looking at it, and took a few even steps towards her until he was, ironically, arms length away.

Then he slapped her across the face with her own hand.

"You're ballsy. But I'm still gonna kill ya."

Damage: 1  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm
Amrita actually laughed when he hit her with her own hand; sadly, Robert wouldn't know how rare of a sound that was from her. She couldn't count that as him hurting her, since...it was her own hand. It wasn't the first time she'd hit or hurt herself with her own body, it certainly wouldn't be her last.

"Sure you are." The Vetala was a chronic not thinker it seemed, and she suddenly missed her arm. It didn't stop her from grabbing her own (but currently Hunter-wielded) wrist, trying to use it as leverage to knee him.

HP: 34
Damage: 0  

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:54 pm
Robert hopped back to avoid the knee coming for his crotch, feeling the pull of her hand on her own arm and letting it go. He wasn't going to use her body as a weapon, anyway - he had Jezebel. Jazzy, she hurt much harder than some rotting flesh and bone.

"Right. Yeah. So uh. Do us both a favor and die quickly, okay? I got a date tonight."

He didn't. But it sounded obnoxious enough.

Jezebel growled at him as he flipped her in his hands and helicopter attacked the creature in front of him, the razor sharp blades cutting any surface they touched.

Damage: 6  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm
No, she meant to say. In her head, she certainly did; alas, it never seemed to get past her lips. Oh well. The bite of the odd weapon nicked her again and again, slicing into both attached and detached anatomy. Some scratches weren't deep enough to draw congealing blood while others were, but like the first attack - and the subsequent arm removal - she didn't bring too much attention to them, other than an annoyed grunt.

The moment she could she moved past the spinning blade, driving her head into his stomach; apparently, it was just as Charlie had always claimed.

HP: 28
Damage: 3  

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:27 pm
HA!

Robert grunted as his body was knocked back, the headbutt knocking him off his feet and landing on his rear with a heavy thud. Jezebel fell clattering to the ground, but even in her dismay of being dropped, she was still laughing. She was cheering that b***h on!

Whose side are you on anyway, Jazzy?

The answer should have been clear to him from the very beginning.

HERS. IDIOT. She seethed out, the bite of her voice stinging him harder than the fall. Robert had never felt any connection between him and his weapon, and he should have known by now that it was this lack of any kind of camraderie that had her still hoping, still praying for a way out of her predicament.

Instead of fighting beside him, as a part of him. A comrade in arms. A friend. She was none of these things.

She was just a weapon.

Robert lurched up off the ground and took his time picking Jezebel up off the ground, brushing himself off. "You got a hard head, little monster. I'll make sure to aim low, next time."

HP: 37
Damage: Robert  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm
Yes she had a hard head, but that didn't stop her from feeling the blow, too. It was no more than disorienting with a little pressure, but it was easy to recover from. What mattered now was beating this hunter, to not let her rather out-of-character remarks be lies, and, of course, to test the theory she had. She could still feel her phantom hand flexing, just itching to give this a shot; she had only done it once with Riley, and that was willing, encouraged...nothing like this. Amrita drew an unneeded breath, and advanced again on him as he picked up his weapon, dropping her arm somewhere away from the both of them.

"I'm not a Monster~" She informed him, more baffled than offended; what part of her said shew as a monster? Clearly she was an undead! Geez, and she thought she was dense! "Like this?" It was an innocent question, followed by an attempt to knee him; that attempt was weak, what she was really doing was reaching out with her phantom arm, closing her near invisible fingers around his arm. There was a short crackling noise as she pressed her FEAR into that spot in lieu of her weight, to see if there was any give; to see if it was even possible.

HP: 28
Damage: 7  

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am
If you asked any man, they would assure you that the most agonizing of pains would always be that of a knee to the groin. As she clocked him one, his eyes crossed and his legs bent in as the familiar pain surged through him. As much as he was used to women knocking him one in the family jewels, it never hurt any less - and he stumbled down to his knees, holding them tight in one hand to try and squeeze the pain out.

As always, it didn't ******** s**t c**k SUCKING WHORE OF A DEMON MONSTER PIECE OF s**t I'M GONNA RUN YOU THROUGH WITH MY BLADE AND WEAR YOUR SKIN LIKE A SUPERMAN CAPE-"

Also worthy of note: Hitting a man in the balls makes him say the stupidest, most outlandish things possible. And the pain that seared down his arm as her hand burned it with Fear, and slid through into his body, taking control for a mere second, was all but completely missed.

Seriously. Kicking a man in the balls hurt.

"GET TH' ******** OFF ME, b***h!" He roared, rising to his feet and kicking her shamelessly right in the stomach in the hopes of knocking her down.

HP: 30
Damage: 7  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:40 pm
For a moment, a moment, she felt it. It surprised her so much that she actually let him go, pulling away from his arm as if shocked; not that he would notice anyway, what with all his screaming. Still...it was there; that give she needed to take over. It was there, it was possible! Thank Jack! That was when she registered what he was saying.

...Well, that was interesting. More than half of the words that came out of his mouth didn't make any sense to her, and she was pretty sure that his tone actually went up a few pitches. She'd have to tell both Xiu AND Lizzy this, they'd probably be rather interested.

But...wear her skin like a...a what? Well, she understood 'cape' well enough. Could...could Humans wear skins like she did...?! They did have those bodies..OH JACK NO! She'd better get to him before he got to her!

Sadly her mental distraction left her wide open to his kick which did indeed knock her down. However, like every good Undead she staggered back to her feet, albeit a little worse for wear. This...this wasn't good. She was starting to hurt, and hurt was bad. When she ran at him again, she didn't try to kick or punch him; no, she ran at him, using whatever body weight she had to knock him to the ground, shamelessly straddling his hips and pinning him down with both physical and phantom hands.

"No...I don't think I will." She insisted. "Hold still..." She breathed out softly, pressing her torso down against his. "This won't hurt a bit." Her phantom hand tightened against his arm. "...Probably." It was an added afterthought as she took the risk, her patchwork self becoming nothing more than an empty husk as she focused and pressed every ounce of her FEAR into the hostile takeover of his still warm, living body.

and then she had her way with him

HP: 21
Damage: 5 + TAKEOVAR  

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items