Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
My Rant Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 pm
Why can't today just be over? Seriously. I am like the anti-Midas or something. Ever since I woke up this morning, everything I touch or do turns to s**t. Right when I got to work, I dropped my lunch bag and my bottle of iced tea shattered soiling a majority of my lunch. FML? Yeah, the day just kept getting better (I love sarcasm).

Since I was working 1st shift today, I had to report to Francis. Now, she is nice, but she is very by-the-book, and I am not used to her leadership. My managers, Anthony and Greg do not come in until later in the afternoon. Because I am not well acquainted with Francis, she seems to act like I do not know what I am doing. All day long she had something to say about my work, and it was not very positive. It was not nagging, but I was getting annoyed and upset because I was doing my best.

I am not accustomed to condensing a shelf and pricing the items since I mainly stock shelves, condition, and do returns. Well, Francis had me bring out more towels to display which was fine. Then, I had to place price tags on them. I did that as well, and I was finally feeling better about myself after being a little put down earlier.

I should explain that too. Another manager that I am not familiar with, Tiffany, wanted me to do some recalls. What was I supposed to say, no? She is a manager! So of course I said I would do them and as I start to go through the recall list, Francis calls me and asks why I did not do the towels. I told her about the recalls, and he tells me that is not my job. I am like WTF?!

So, I finish with the towels and I feel good. Well, I then run into Francis who see's a group of PriceDrop tags on my cart. She asks me why they are on my cart and I try to explain that when I was condensing and stocking the towels, they got messed up. I had to take them off the shelf and when I do that, they lose their stickiness and do not wan to stick, so I figured we can easily replace them since that is what we normally do.

Well, that is not good enough for her. She tells me to go through them and save as many as I can. She also tells me to call Mike if there are some that I cannot save. Never once did she recognize how nice the shelf looked, which is important to gain a customer's attention. So, I head back out onto the floor and call Mike because I was unable to save any of the tags.

Now, after my lunch, I get "nagged" by Francis again. She asked me what happened to the recall list (after saying that I was not supposed to do recalls) and has me call someone who knows more about the recalls. I do and find out that all the recalls have been done.

Great. So now I start doing returns since they have not been done all day. Another call from Francis. Corporate were at our store. I did not know that. Now I know why Francis has been exceptionally a**l all day. Just what I needed: more pressure. Francis was doing an Ad Check and had me run to the back room to look for this Dove bar soap. I could not find it. For once, Francis did not seem displeased. Phew!

I was hoping that when I got home, things would get better. Nope. I get home only to have about 10 bowls fall on me when I opened my cabinet door. All I wanted was one bowl so that I could eat some soup my mom had made.

Ugh. I know to some, this is petty, but to me, this is one of the worst days I have had in a while. Normally I love my job, but today was hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 am
Here we go rant number two. If anyone is reading this, here is your warning: I will curse a lot in here and there will be some Political figures severely bashed, so if I cuss out a Politician you like, I mean no offense on you, I just hate the son of a b***h. I am royally pissed off today and I will say what I want.

My day actually started great; my first class was cancelled and I got to sleep in. After, my day become annoying. I drove all the way out to the college only to find out that my second class was also cancelled and the dumb asses never posted it on the website. That pissed me off since my gas tank is low and I pretty much wasted gas. So, I came home and decided that I am not going to my last class this afternoon because I am saving what little gas I have so that I can get to work tomorrow. I know my education is very important, but right now my job has a higher priority since I desperately need the money.

I got home and found out that my E-mail account got hacked by some a*****e who was sending spam to all my friends, so I had to change my password which annoyed the ******** out of me as well.

Now, my day (and life) is hell again since my not-so-wonderful Governor (I am ******** glad I did not vote for his rich a**) decides to cut welfare, so now my family of four has to survive on a little over a $100 a MONTH!! That is ******** BS!

My mom who is Bipolar with Schizophrenia and should be qualified for SSI (Filed twice and got denied twice) now is no longer covered for her medications. Apparently the state thinks we can afford hundreds of dollars on medications. ******** them! I'd like to see them go without insurance. I am barely lucky to have insurance because of Obama. My a*****e of a father wanted to ******** my family over my eliminating our health insurance, but under Obama, I am allowed insurance until I am 26 so my dad and his crack-whore wife can suck it! (Yeah, I hate my dad and step-mom)

I know it could be worse, and I am trying to be thankful, but it is hard when you barely have enough to get by as it is, and then you get cut even more. The reason for a lot of this (not all, but a good portion) are the Republicans. I ******** hate their rich asses! Mitt Romney flat out said that he does not give a damn about the poor, well he can go ******** himself. Actually, who don't Mitt, Newt, and Ron all go have a ******** three-some! (Yes, I know Ron is a Libertarian, but I hate his a** as well.)

Those who think they will save this country need to get their heads out of their a**, or actually, the politicians a**. The Ron Paul supporters ******** crack me up because they are suck dumb ********. They follow this guy for only a few reasons and ignore all the bullshit that comes out of his mouth. Guaranteed if a Ron Supporter were reading this they would get all offended and they would be unable to express why they are voting for him. I have met a few of those people with lame excuses to vote for him and it's just ******** annoying. Vote for him and watch this Nation crumble even more.

I am voting for Obama just to keep the Republicans (and one Libertarian) out of the office. Is Obama perfect? Hell no, but he does actually care about the poor and middle class, and he has some interesting proposals that I would like to see get passed.

What really pissed me off is that Obama came to my state and my Governor ignored him! WTF?! He is the President and my Governor had NO RESPECT!! Oh, by the way, my Governor is a Republican. No surprise there; just a bunch of spineless, d**k less, idiots.

So, yeah, that is my rant. I don't give a s**t if you disagree, I am angry and hate my life as of right now. I will be better soon enough. Trust me (or not) I am not always this harsh. If you have anything enlightening to show me about one of the politicians, please show me. So far all I heard from the Republican candidates is more lies and bullshit.

Here is the video of Mitt admitting that he is not concerned with the poor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-oMPa1w99E

I hope you all are having a better day than me. All right, I am done.  

buckwolvhoosier

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:54 am
Woot another rant and this is actually a fun one!! =D (A fun rant, isn't that a bit contradictory?) Eh, maybe, but just go with me on this. My rant is about stupid people who pose as a celebrity. Those people really annoy me. They can tick me off as well, but I tend to be more annoyed and then when I look back in retrospect, I laugh my a** off at their stupidity.

This rant really pertains to some Facebook pages about Colin Morgan. I absolutely love Colin and as a true fan, I do not want to see his good name tarnished due to some idiots. There is this Colin Morgan fan page on Facebook with a very immature admin. (Am I being a little immature posting this rant, eh, probably, but at least I am not posing as Colin or misrepresenting Colin, which is identity theft and fraud.)

I liked that page a while ago and had no real problems except that the admin's spelling was terrible. Perhaps English was not their fist language? Who knows. Point is, the admin was doing all right, at least when I agreed with him/her. The other day, the admin posted a picture of a middle finger that said, "******** the Haters". I looked at that and I could not bring myself to like that image. Why, because it's not only immature, but it was also rude and unnecessary on a fan page.

I doubt the real Colin Morgan would appreciate that. I commented on there stating that I did not like the image and that not everyone is a fan of Colin Morgan. There are a lot of people who are not fans of him, but do you see me flick them off? No, because it's stupid. It will not accomplish anything.

Now, there are some very mean people who may say some very derogatory comments towards Colin, and I am not saying that I agree or condone their behavior, but flicking them off is acting no better than them. How about just block that person from the page, or of they are not on the page, just ignore them!

So, after my innocent comment, the admin automatically bans me from the page. Wow...that really hurt....NOT! You just proved my point that you are immature and then got your puppet to harass me almost. There is a person, not a page, on Facebook for Colin and the person is claiming to be Colin Morgan's cousin, Nuna (or Numa) Morgan. That "cousin-of-Colin" also says that Colin will log in at times and post stuff. The "cousin-of-Colin" stated that the admin on the Colin fan page was TOLD to post the middle finger by Colin Morgan himself. Hmm...that sounds odd.

For one, this Colin cousin/Colin Morgan impersonator requests my friendship just to "b***h" at me. Again, immature. I briefly shared the post containing the middle finger on my wall and commented on how I was banned from the page because I did not agree with the admin. Then Colin posts after one of my friends supports my claim about the admin's immaturity. That was all.

Now, what REALLY gets me is that after I do my research on Colin, I conclude that Colin does NOT have an official Facebook and I tell off (if you will) the impersonator and then de-friend them because I have better things to do than listen to their BS. I also reported that person for fraud.

That was yesterday. Today, I get a friend request from Colin, again! This person obviously cannot get a clue! That person is what induced this rant. I am tired of immature, stupid, people on social networking sites who are blatantly impersonating a celebrity. I am not going to associate with you because it's wrong and, again, I do not need your BS!

Some blatant fraud indicators:
-Constant terrible spelling/grammar that suggest a young age or English as a second language.
-Amount of time online
-Constant immaturity
-No legal endorsement
-Associations that have nothing to do with the celebrity (On the Colin Morgan profile, there were family members listed who obviously were not members of Colin's family, nor his friends, or colleagues)

There, that is my rant. To all you posers out there: GET A LIFE!!!  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games