Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Heals for everyone!! (Michi/Alex) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ktqueen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 am
Zoobey
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAME OF CLASS: First Aid 101
PROFESSOR NAME: Professor Cricket

General information: A general overview on basic illnesses a student might run into, as well as symptoms and quick fixes to things like breaks and deep cuts while on the go!

Each student is given a dummy to work on, though they may choose to partner up in fixing it.

Mechanics:
Roll 1 20-sided dice, what you roll is what your student gets to work with...

Dice Rolls and What they Mean!
1-4 - Broken Bone
4-8 - Fever
9-12 - Heat Stroke
13-16 - Hypothermia
17-20 - Lack of Bodily Function (such as breathing, pulse, etc) - this is unnaturally so.

After this, please roll 4, 4-sided Dice. Take into account their total and any repeating numbers

Total Results and their Meaning

1-6 - You do a rather poor job patching up your dummy, you might not want to try and heal anybody anytime soon!
7-12 - You do an average job, nothing extraordinary, but passable!
12-16 - Extra good work! Your student can now heal surface wounds!, but not repair HP! This means things like cuts and bleeding that might hinder another character can be patched up!

What Repeating Numbers Mean

No Repeating Numbers - You used just the right amount of supplies, good for you! Not wasteful at all.
Repeating 1s or 2s - You didn't use enough supplies, that's rather lazy and Cricket obviously disapproves of it.
Repeating 3s or 4s - You used too many supplies and that's wasteful! Naughty! Cricket might make you earn your supply rights back in a future class!

If you work as a group, split up the dice between yourselves as evenly as possible. So if you're paired up, each person rolls a 10 sided dice and you add up the results to get your dummy!

Then you split up your 4 sided dice to work on fixing it up!

Bonus Mechanics:
For every 3 times you attempt this course, your student may add +1 to their 4d4 dice roll's total to improve how well they patched up the dummy.

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN...

- You are finished rolling both sets of dice and rping out the results. That means you have to make ANOTHER rp to try again!

ktqueen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 am
Well this was jacking wonderful. Michi had to take first aid, so she could patch herself and others up properly. Why she had to know this skill, she didn't know. But apparently she had to know it. So she had reported in to learn all about first aid, with a scowl on her lips.

That was fine. She could handle it. The thing she couldn't handle? Her partner in this whole thing. It had only been two days since the eve of their date, but here she was staring plainly at Alexander. She scoffed slightly and turned to the dummies so she didn't have to look at him. This was rather unsavory for her.

She hadn't called him, nor seen him since he had lurched away like she had some sort of illness that night. Michi hadn't even tried to find him to ask what had happened. The red skinned ghoul just didn't care. She didn't want his excuses or his reason, Michi just didn't want to look at him. Or speak to him. This was going to be wonderful. She stood there with her arms crossed, staring down the dummies, waiting for him to do something.  

ktqueen

NeoSeussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am
When Alex had come to this class for his second time, he had been somewhat hopeful that Yin would be here as well. He had been sorely disappointed, and on top of that, had been partnered up with Michi, whom he had just had a date with not long before.

This was just a spectacular turn of events, wasn't it?

He had slipped into the seat next to her silently, not sure what, if anything, he should say to the ghoul. He had been too scared to call her, afraid of what might happen or how he might have hurt her that night that he had basically (for Alex anyways) run away. He felt like he should apologize, but how did one apologize for what he had done? Maybe he should just tell her the truth..she deserved it, didn't she?

But everytime he looked at her and opened his mouth to say something, he couldn't do it, and he would just look away in shame.

Then the class started, and they were given their dummy. One of them was going to have to talk eventually, and it seemed Alex was the one to break first.

"It has a fever." He said. That was it, those four simple words, before giving Michi a sidelong glance. "Ummm...are you ok?" he asked quietly, almost afraid of the answer. He mentally head-desked at the stupidity of such a question.  
ktqueen rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 am
Michi stared at him when the boil stated about a fever. It was a very easy to read look that clearly stated no s**t, Sherlock. Yeah, she was upset with him. Very upset with him, and being around him was just making it worse. Maybe if they had a few more days to not be around each other, she would have calmed down. Too bad. Her clear blue eyes snapped at the tall boil, her gaze clearly telling him he could go burn. Zombies hated that, right?

"I don't know. I didn't go stumbling off like you were a human or something."

Her voice was venom. She had spent the last two days scowling, and just being plain fussy. Hardly any boils were flirting with her, and the one that actually asked her out on a date acted like she was a human when she kissed him. Then again, he had even bought a present for someone else while they were there (or so he had said). Maybe the point of the date hadn't been a date at all, but rather just to get someone to distract the worker at the pet store.

Michi had had some time to think on this.

She just stared at the dummy, glared at Alex, and did what she thought was best for the dummy. Or rather frankly, what was best for her mood at the moment. Michi loved to destroy things when she was upset... so she kicked the dummy for her portion of the class and hoped that they both horribly failed this go. Jacking Alex.  

ktqueen

NeoSeussi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:16 am
He just gaped at her "I didn----" Wait, actually, ya, that is pretty much what he had done. Not much use in denying it either, was there? She looked pretty damned pissed off with him right now. "I can explain?" he countered, quite pathetically and quietly, and then winced as she began kicking at the dummy.

"I..uh..don't think that's quite what we're supposed to do for somebody who has a fever, Michi." He frowned, reaching out to grab at the dummy before he had to go chasing after it, but holding on a little too tightly and managing to crush it's arm.

Great, just great.

"Can we possibly get a new dummy over here?" he called to the teacher, more then a little upset that he was going to have to do this again, just because Michi had decided to throw a scareling tantrum.  
ktqueen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:23 am
"Oh I know it isn't Alexander. I suppose you could give me tips on how to treat a fever, and I can give you tips on how to go on a date. You need the lessons rather badly."

Alright, so the date itself had been wonderful. However, the kiss at the end had ruined everything. Michi did not handle well with rejection. She was typically the one rejecting the dudes, and not the other way around. She scowled at the teacher when he scowled at them. Really, Michi wasn't a healing sort of person. Why did she need to do this?

"I really don't jacking care for an explanation. You don't like me, and you probably never did. Message received. Let's just get this over with so I don't have to look at your face anymore. "

Completely a turn around from what she had just done, but that was Michi for you. A ghoul through and through. They needed a new dummy, that was for sure. She scanned the others, still scowling.

"Or maybe I should just keep on failing, and make you suffer the way I have the past two days wondering if I was going to get a call. Or an apology. Or something. But I guess not until you're forced face to face with me, right?"

Oh boil. She could really get worked up about the simplest of things.  

ktqueen

NeoSeussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 am
Normally Alex might have gotten a little angry at the verbal attacks the ghoul was unleashing on him. He might have even gotten a little snappy back if not for one thing.

He felt like he totally deserved it.

And so, he replied calmly. "I seem to remember you were having just a fine time on the date itself. And yes, I do like you, Michi, just not the...right way. I'm sorry for the wrong impression I gave you." Probably not at all helpful.

Oh Jack but he was sorry. He was still mentally punching himself in the face for what had happened. But it wasn't anything he could control, he had to keep telling himself that, and Michi was a nice and very pretty ghoul, so she would likely have no problem finding a new boil to give her his attentions. Under different circumstances, Alex might have been a great boilfriend for her.

But he couldn't be that, or do that, because he'd just be running away from the feelings he was having for somebody else. And that was just plain wrong. He would be using Michi as a shield to hide behind. He had wanted things to work, and they hadn't, and that was that.

"I didn't call, because I've been..busy." Poor excuse. Very poor. "I also didn't think there was anything I could say to make things better, which considering current circumstances, was a pretty apt assumption I would say."

He glanced down a the new dummy that was suddenly being shoved in front of them.

Oh for Jack's sakes. Like he needed this now on top of everything else? His lip pulled back from his teeth before he said "Hypothermia."

Now if he could just remember everything Nurse Cricket had yelled at him about that during his class with Yin.  
ktqueen rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:21 pm
"Oh plenty of fun on the date, considering I didn't feel like questioning a few things. Like why the waiter said you ate under the table the time before. Or why the hostess was flirting with you so much. Or why I had to distract the worker in the pet store so you could buy something for someone else while we were on a date."

He didn't like her. He had come out and said it. Didn't like her in that way. Was sorry he didn't like her that way, but wasn't sorry for stumbling away from her for like she was a human. Ugh, just like a boil. Apologizing for all the wrong things. She would have been fine if he didn't like her if someone else was asking her on dates, and if he hadn't lurched away like that. Like... she was disgusting. That's what upset her the most.

"You know what would have worked? A simple apology Alexander. 'Hey, I'm totally sorry I acted like an a**, I hope you can forgive me. I really didn't feel the connection, but I had a good time. Hope to see you around in the future. And I promise, you didn't do anything wrong and you're not disgusting. I didn't mean to make you feel like you were more disgusting than a human. I'm truly sorry!' But since I had to come out and say it, guess that's not gunna work now."

Dummy was cold, another thing she didn't like. Michi grabbed some blankets and actually tried to wrap them around the dummy in some sort of fashion. But she was still angry. She was trying, she just wasn't concentrating hard enough to get the job done.

She felt like punching it or Alex, or even the teacher. All three probably would have ended with her butt in detention, and since she didn't want to spend a boring afternoon there... she refrained.  

ktqueen

NeoSeussi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:36 pm
Alex swallowed hard. He felt incredibly awful right now. The only time he had felt worse was when he had unintentionally lost control while fighting Yin and nearly tore the weremantis's chest apart. Somehow even after that though, Yin had forgiven him, things were good between them again, and he was even still coming to his families house for the weekend. He hadn't felt like he deserved Yin's forgiveness, but he had still received it, and he was going to do his best to make sure he didn't do anything so terrible to his best friend ever again.

But Michi....ya, she wasn't about to forgive him so easily, and that was fine with Alex because really, he'd gotten away with so much worse with barely any negative consequence.

"Ok Michi, I'll tell you what.Hey, I'm really not totally sorry I acted like an a**, because I don't feel like I acted like a complete a**. I hope you can forgive me, but I don't really expect you too, because hey, apparently I don't deserve forgivness from anyone, you most of all. I really didn't feel the connection, but I had a good time, and it would be nice if we could still be friends, but I'm getting the strong feeling that's not likely to happen. Hope if I do see you again in the future, you don't destroy my chances at passing a first aid class. Oh, and of course, I promise, you didn't do anything wrong and you're not disgusting. You are actually a very beautiful and fun ghoul to be around. I didn't mean to make you feel like you were more disgusting than a human, because frankly, you are far from it and I wish I had felt something when I kissed you, I truly do, because then I might not be sitting here wondering why I----"

have feelings for my best friend.

That's what he almost said but he had stopped himself in time and just looked away from her and down to the dummy that she was now doing a horrible job at wrapping up. He remembered the things that Nurse Cricket had told him last time he was in the class, and proceeded to fix things so that they were the right way.

This was the worst class ever.

"I think we're done here." he called out to the teacher, giving Michi a sidelong look.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 pm
ahahaha, ignore this~  

NeoSeussi

ktqueen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 pm
Yeah, Alex's words didn't hurt Michi one bit. She just stared him down, and actually rolled her eyes at a few parts. Boils were just so stupid. She sighed, feeling a little of the anger roll away just because she didn't want to deal with it anymore. At least a little bit. He was basically parroting what she had told him, just seconds before. Stupid boil.

But then the Nurse was walking over to stare at their second attempt. The dummy was apparently passable, and so she remarked thus and told them to quickly leave. That was it, class was done, and Michi was walking quickly away from Alex. She didn't want to hear her own words parroted back to her. Stupid boil.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:22 pm
Michi may have tried to stare Alex down, but she would have found that slightly difficult with him towering above her and really, she looked somewhat ridiculous trying. So much so that he had to stifle a laugh. She was rolling her eyes, and sighing, but she didn't have anything to say back to him, and had quickly left the room. Whatever she may have been thinking about him, all Alex was thinking was that perhaps he had won a small victory. She was upset, yes, but he was hopeful that if he could explain himself a little better to her someday, they might be able to work past things.

Also they had passed the class. He shuffled out of the room with a small smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex returned to the class again the next day with a sigh. Apparently he was going to have to prove he knew what he was doing one last time before he could walk out of here and not have to come back again. He looked slightly better then the day before, though, like things were turning around in his favor a little bit and yes, there was even a gleam in his eye that hadn't been there for quite a while.

Soon he would be going home to see his family.

As he entered the room, he immediately spotted a certain smokey red skinned demoness and slid in beside her.

"Hey." he said, happily. He was determined not to let anything ruin his day.  

NeoSeussi

ktqueen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm
Ugh. Same class, different day. The red skinned ghoul reported in, and was promptly told to wait for her partner. Who would it be today? She hoped it wasn't jacking Alex again. Anybody but him... and Roch. Those were two faces she didn't want to see today. Maybe a tall handsome boil, single, and perfectly willing to flirt with her? Michi got lost in her thoughts, smile curving on her lips as she thought out her fantasy boil. Ah, so perfect!

However, she slammed back into reality when a voice sounded right next to her and she turned to see Alex sitting beside her. The happy look disappeared quicker than candy in front of a kid the day after Halloween. She sighed though, and instead of looking pissed off Michi just looked... annoyed. Sort of mildly annoyed, disappointed with life, and just ready to put the drama behind her more than anything else. This wasn't what she had been wishing for!

"Meh, let's just get this over with." She stood and made her way over to the dummies while yawning. Ugh, this was going to be a horribly, boring, annoying day, wasn't it?  
NeoSeussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:02 pm
He watched her get up and move towards the dummies, but at least she hadn't given him an earful again like she had the day before. He'd take "Meh" over lectures on how terrible the date he had treated her too was. She didn't even look quite as angry as she had the day before, which was quite promising.

As she returned with the dummy, he eyed it curiously, but didn't say anything. He'd diagnosed the two they had worked on the day before, she could very well figure it out on her own this time.

"So what do you figure?" He asked cheerfully.

That's right Alex, kill her with kindness.  

NeoSeussi

ktqueen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

ktqueen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm
Apparently he was going to act like nothing had happened. Michi wasn't down for acting the same, but she wasn't going to teach him about proper things. He had stated he wasn't interested in her, and that was his own damned loss. She wasn't so much forgiving him as she was just ready to move on with whatever. No point letting him drag her down... or something like that. She gave him a look that suggested he wasn't completely off the hook, but turned to the dummy instead of saying anything.

"Heat stroke. We should cool them down." Of course, they had gone over something like this the day before right? Michi couldn't remember. Was that the dummy she had kicked? It probably had been. She had been too upset to honestly remember things even if it was just the next day. She grumbled slightly and then looked at Alex as if to say 'You've been here longer, what do we do now?'. Way to go Michi.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff