Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm
I'm just getting back into the roleplay scene, and I'm mostly only in 1x1s, with maybe one or two exceptions. So I'd like to make another RP, and to be honest, I've really been in the mood for "Gothic Horror" and vampires. (Witches are pretty fun, too.) I'd like to know if any of you would be interested in these ideas, should I decide to make them.

The Heirarchy//Remake
Pretty much similar to the ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY that I made, but I will add in more "rankings" inbetween the more powerful two and the weaker two. (It doesn't seem like I've given a wide enough spectrum of possibilities, so I'd like to improve on that if I make it.) The clans currently up in that dead thread will be deleted so that anyone who joins up can make clans more suited to their characters and roleplaying style. I'll also remove the starting limit I placed, allowing far more people to start off as vampires if they so wish - assuming we still get a sufficient number of humans too. ((SETTING IS MODERN TIME))

~*~

Hunter and Prey
Ruled over by the Duke and his Dutchess, the land of Nosfera is a place forever shrowded by the dark embrace of night. Its people are deeply engulfed in superstition, due to the many bloodthirsty monsters that roam the land. Even the Duke and Dutchess are creatures of the night, vampires to be more specific. The only protection that man has against these beasts is the Holy Church. However, the situation with the church is less than ideal, due to the fact that anyone who doesn't completely submit to their doctrines can and will face extreme persecution. One of the Vampire Hunters that serves the Holy Church is a long time rival and mortal enemy of the Duke and seeks revenge against him for sins committed in the past. However, the Vampire Hunter is not powerful enough to face him alone - so instead, he decides to target the pregnant Dutchess...

If I make this RP, it can go in one of two directions depending on what you all would like to do.

A.) The RP could focus on two things: The Duke's preparation for the Vampire Hunter's inevitable bloody attempt at revenge without realising what is in store while the Vampire Hunter rallies allies and gathers enough supplies to break into the castle with slaying the pregnant Dutchess as their goal

or

B.) The Duke 'invites'(aka kidnaps) the Vampire Hunter and other mortal enemies+some of their friends and/or relatives as 'personal guests'(hunting fodder) to his foreboding castle. They will be unable to escape unless the Duke and Dutchess are slain or all the humans are either turned, enslaved, or murdered. (In which case, their escape would be 'death'. Even then, that's not always guaranteed, since they can still haunt the place if killed.) Either way, the Dutchess would be the first target(most likely) due to her current condition. (Not only that, but the Holy Church srsly frowns on "Monsters" having babies/heirs/whatever. Kill 'em before they can kill you, I guess.)

~*~

Married to the Magic
In a Victorian England-esque society, a rather bitter and manipulative old witch raises three daughters all by herself. The eldest is somewhat of a scandal with her unusual behaviors and beliefs, the middle a very polite lady of high repute, and the youngest being innocent and carefree. None of which inheirited the gift of magic, much to the displeasure of the Witch. No longer young enough to reproduce, she decided to invite three men to her estate - descendants of witches who also could not use magic. One was of a 'mercenary like' personality, being rather blunt and perhaps a bit morose. The second was a 'servant like' man, somewhat timid with a past of obsessively serving the women he 'fell for' with a slave-like devotion. The third and final man was an 'artist', a creative soul with a different and interesting perception on life. The witch offered each of the men a hansome dowry should they be able to convince any of her daughters to marry them. She told them nothing of magic or why she so badly wished to marry her daughters to those three of all people, but only of the riches they would recieve for marrying a beautiful woman of their choice. The daughters find this arrangement less than ideal for their own reasons, and each handle the situation differently. There will be no particular pairings required at first, but some form of romance would be expected later on. ...No, this one does not involve vampires.

~*~

I know these look more than a little unorganized, but I'm just trying to get the bare concept across. Please tell me what you think and which ones you'd join if they were made! Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:20 pm
*rubs chin in ponderment* The Hierarchy has piqued my interest and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:10 pm
I'm glad it has, thank you~ ^.^ That's one vote for Hierarchy~

Newsletter subscriptions are free. biggrin ...For one cookie.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 pm
I'll take one! Keep the change.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:24 pm
OHMAIGOSH THOSE COOKIES ARE ADORABLE. *nom noms*

Seriously, those are epic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 am
I too admit I'm rather interested in this idea...  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 am
I'm loving the witch idea. If it happens, I call 'artist' xp

The heirarchy didn't exactly click with me the first time around emotion_8c

And lolz, I haven't been in many group RPs recently either emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 am
So one more vote for Hierarchy and one vote for MttM~

Thank you very much Zerix and Ayame for your input~ I greatly appreciate it. 3nodding

Lol, seems like nobody's interested in HaP. XD

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:29 am
MttM, HaP; I see we're having FwA.*

*Fun with Anagrams.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 am
WYiA.

*Why Yes, i Am.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am
AaDAYSFD*
Anagrams are Dumb and You Should Feel Dumb

I'm voting for Hierarchy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 pm
IaTAIK*
*It's a Terrible Addiction I Know

That's one more vote for Hierarchy. XD So that means...
Hierarchy: 3
HaP: 0
MttM: 1

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 pm
Just because I want to help keep the competition somewhat fair, and I really do like the idea, I'm voting for Hunter and Prey.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:02 pm
I'll be a vampire and a human in Hierarchy, and I'll take the youngest daughter in MttM, kthx.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 pm
Hierarchy: 4
HaP: 2 - I'm now voting, so yeah.
MttM: 2

It seems like Hierarchy is the most popular thus far. If nobody else votes within the next two and a half hours or so to tip the scales a bit more, H will be my highest priority in making whereas I'll have to roll the dice to decide whether or not to make HaP or MttM first - if I make them at all.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff