Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 am
This is a 1x1, so I don't need to embellish things. For anyone who wants to read along, though, here's the basic backstory:

A once powerful vampire is currently possessing a distant descendant of the slayer who staked him. To make things even stranger, the lady is willing to be his host, saying such unusual and perhaps creepy things as "My body is yours." or "Use me if you will." While he just wishes to get out of this weak human body and back into his glorious old self, his host as grown a strange infatuation with him and doesn't seem to keen on letting him go so easilly.

[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/align]

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Justine D'Montralais
Appearance:
User Image
{The silver-haired maiden, of course.}

Username: Zelly-fangirl
Name: Raphael Laurent
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 pm
The moonlight danced passionately with the shadows of the seemingly endless landscape. Walking through the eery trees to the melody of the howling wolves and hooting owls was the silver-haired Justine, a pleasant smile upon her lips as the midnight breeze chilled her pale skin even from beneath the unusual, gentleman-like outfit she wore. "It is rather beautiful out tonight, isn't it?" she asked, seemingly to no-one in general. The truth, however, was that she was trying to start a conversation with her body's other resident. If it were anything like usual, however, this would probably not be much of a success...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:21 pm
"Yes, yes...It's all very pretty." Raphael's annoyed voice sounded from within her head. "Remind me again what we're doing out here in the wilderness like this? I'd much prefer to be inside with a glass of fine wine right now...It's the closest I can get to my previous life in my own body..." he grumbled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:00 pm
"At least you now have a body." Justine quietly replied, sounding a little hurt that Raphael continued to be so irritable. This was nothing surprising, of course. "It's nice out. You get upset when I go outside during the day, but if I stay inside forever I'll suffocate from the lack of fresh air." That was an exaggeration, but Justine did get stir-crazy easilly. Especially since the buildings in the village in which she previously lived were so tiny and cramped.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:03 pm
"We may not be burning up during the day, but I still don't like the sun. If you want fresh air, open a window." Raphael snapped slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:56 pm
"I don't see how you think being cooped up all the time will help us get your body back any sooner. The only 'good' it does is let you sulk my life away." Justine retorted, still using a gentle tone when speaking back to Raphael. After saying what she did, she let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry, I truly don't mean to be rude. I just...I just want to help, and I don't think just sitting around is the way to go about it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:59 pm
Raphael sighed, starting to cool off for the moment. "Libraries, books; I'm sure there are better ways and places to start looking than wandering around randomly."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:19 pm
"There aren't any libraries at home that aren't heavilly censored by the Order." Justine replied with a small frown. "If there's anything of note, it would be in the private Church Archives. Even if my family is highly esteemed, I won't be able to enter at whim. We'll probably have to break in if we want anything done."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm
((I just realized something: both Justine and Raphael's pics have a curly-haired redhead woman in them. If you can excuse the slight color difference due to light, then ZOMG IT'S THE SAME CHICK!! XD ))

"Then again, why are we out here? Let's just break in and get this over with." Raphael said easily.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:27 pm
{Perhaps it could be the person who killed Raphael? Or someone who'd been 'Sired'/Turned by him? It has to be someone they both knew at one point.}

"Chances are, we'll be travelling alot at some point, won't we?" Justine replied weakly, hesitantly turning back and heading towards her home village. "If you want to take control of my body at any time, feel free. Just...please let me know first, if you could." she seemingly said out of nowhere as the two walked along.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:34 pm
((Maybe a friend of Justine's that he turned or killed? Either way, formulating a future plot twist based on a coincidence with pictures like this is hilarious. XD ))

"We should exhaust the local resources before we go wandering off." Raphael told her. "We'll both feel like morons if we wander off to a city miles away to find a lead that takes us right back where we started." he pointed out. "And really, there's no point taking control here. I do it only when it's necessary in some desperate attempt at maintaining my sense of masculinity."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:29 pm
{That would have to be after he escapes, then, wouldn't it? That, or it could possibly be Justine's mother, and the one who slew Raphael could have been Justine's grandfather. Not that either of them would know any of this at first.}

"There is nothing shameful about having my body. If you wish to think of it from other men's crude standpoint..." Justine, to make a point, began groping her own chest, knowing full well that Raphael should be able to feel it. "...most of them don't get to touch a woman's body any time they wish. The women they desire are those of myth and fantasy. Since they cannot accept real women as we are, they make up such silly standards about what is 'masculine' and what isn't. They cannot enjoy a real woman to her full potential." The way Justine spoke almost had a seductive, sultry tone to it. "My point is probably lost, but...do not let the silly oppinions of others disturb you so. My body should be just as useful to you as any other, if not more so in certain conditions."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 pm
((Ah, I wasn't quite sure when he got stuck in Justine, so....I guess her mother could work somehow....))

"Have you no tact?! While I can respect a woman who is so open with her body, that sort of thing should be kept in privacy! Try to have a little decency!" Raphael snapped.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:51 pm
{I was thinking that he somehow cursed the family, or possibly used what power of his remained to try and haunt Justine's mother. Perhaps due to the state of weakness he was currently in, his spirit could not awaken immediately. Upon his death, she could've already been pregnant with Justine - meaning that the baby would act as a sort of catalyst since they are little more than tiny, absorbant little souls. He could've just recently awoken, leaving plenty of room for exposition and past discovery plottwisties later on. Then again, this is merely an idea. We can come up with plenty more as time goes along in-story.}

Justine could not help but smirk a little. She adored Raphael, but teasing him could be so much fun! "But this is private. We're all alone right now, aren't we?" she pointed out with a snicker. "This is probably something you will have to get used to, you know. I can't just go without bathing or changing clothes for too long." For some odd reason, that reminded her that she needed to get a new mirror. Her last one was broken after some idiot thief tried to steal it, but ended up dropping it on the cobblestone streets instead. She hadn't seen her own reflection since perhaps a week before Raphael had awoken, which was a shame really.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm
((Babehs = soul sponges. That is the only thing that came to mind when you called them "tiny, absorbent little souls". XD ))

"We may be alone, but you don't know when someone could show up. We're stuck sharing a body which also means we're sharing a reputation. I'd rather not be thought of as a whore." Raphael said.

((And go post in Pumpkin Love so she can get to the museum already! >XD ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff