Submit

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm
Firstly, I didn't see another forum that this would have fit into better so I put it here, I apologize if it's misplaced.

Now, I need a bit of help. I need ideas for a valentines day gift. I'll give you guys a little info and you just toss ideas at me or something. lol.

- It has to be shipped via mail, so it should be small enough to not cost too much for shipping.
- No hearts, pink, 'girly' stuff, or stuffed animals.
- It's for a rather special 'friend', no relationship though.. at least, not right now anyway.. this isn't a huge factor, it can still be flirty/lovey or whatever.
- I would prefer something cute/creative instead of the traditional candy, watches, clothing, etc.
- Anything else that I can think of I will add later or something.

I already sent him a letter and a small card, but I feel like that isn't enough to be considered an actual gift so I want something else. He is sending stuff as well and knows that I may send something else to him.

So, yeah, help please? Help would be awesome. wink

I never know if I have the right section in this guild. OTL  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 am
A CD or one of his favorite movies on DVD?

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm
James and I have been together so long that I always find myself reusing Valentines day. This year, though, I think I'm going to make him a 12x12in scrapbook page to put in a shadow box with details of what we've been through in the last year. I might make an actual book though. :3

But hmm... shipping. What about making him a special card, but not to intimate, since you are more friends? You can even make it pop up and stuff like that...? Or create a CD of songs that remind you of him that you think he'd like?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 am
Thanks guys. ^^
We talked about it a little more and I have a better idea of what to do now. I appreciate the help. 3nodding  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items