Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
The Forgotten Lands - Horns - Secret Base & 'Sanctuary' Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 pm
Secret Base

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the far forgotten lands of sound is a massive mountain that few travel on, with little signs of man made buildings. Anything that was once left here is grown over by nature itself. Near the top of the mountain, surrounded by a dense forest, is where the Shishin make their home. It is unlikely that anyone would ever stumble across it however. Outside of the greenery that surrounds the area the door is disguised as a fake rock wall, made from dense chakra steel, so that it blends in completely with the surroundings. The only way to open it is using they key in a particular crevice of the rock, again formed so that it appears completely natural. Behind that door is a cave where if you go in just a ways there is yet another heavy steel door with another key required to enter.

Once inside the base itself is very well maintained. There are four rooms separated with doors, all across from each other in an x formation. There are also an additional four rooms that are used for recreational activities. A kitchen, sparring mats, Wash room, storage room, all to be used by the members. In the center of all of these rooms is a traditional Japanese garden that is maintained with pathways to move in between rooms easily.

Finally the last room is actually a hidden room, connected to one of the bedrooms through a hidden door. Here the best kept secrets are put.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:30 am
NPC Assassin: Jounin level

NPC Kyoji Kamimura: Konin Level

Having arrived at the entrance of the cave, the assassin slipped inside without disturbing the snow on the bushes. He rushed in all the way to the main building constructed inside of the cave. There were other assassins in the nine rooms, but he went to the room at the back, just before the secret room, to speak with the second in command. He was a tall, lean man with a scar across the bridge of his nose. His hair was pale blonde and shaggy, all about his face yet kept out of his ice blue eyes. He had been sitting at the low table, having a meal when the assassin arrived. "Well?"

Fidgeting nervously, the man replied "I failed, and I've been followed, they may yet find the base." A sake cup was thrown at him in an instant, shattering against his forehead, stunning the assassin and causing him to stumble back. "Imbecile." hissed the blonde, standing up before moving to the side, where his bow and arrows laid against the wall. Shouldering the large quiver of arrows he said "Get everyone ready, if we repel and kill the shinobi, that'll make our job easier when we try to kill Keiji Chiba again. If not and this goes to hell, we'll have to flee and regroup another day. I'll be outside, hidden in the snow, have yourself and three others waiting in the cave to meet and distract them."

His arrows had almost taken out the Yukikage, he could handle whatever meager force had been sent after them.

Before any Yuki shinobi arrived, Kyoji had left the cave and moved higher up the mountain. He was already dressed in white, furred clothing, he would easily blend in and be unnoticed as he picked the shinobi off one by one. Four of the other shinobi would wait in the cave, ready to rush out to meet and distract the Yuki shinobi so that Kyoji could attack without being noticed at first.

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki followed the trail the assassin left and also the bug kid who should be coming along any moment. The tracks seemed to head towards the mountain and then vanish. There must be some kind of secret hideout there. He would wait hidden behind a tree until the rest of them arrived.

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun slowly made his way along the area keeping his ears and eyes for anything that might be around. He already knew that he was following the scent from the female insect but if the assassin did make if back to warn the others, there could be an ambush waiting for them. Spotting Akatsuki behind a tree, Jun slowly made his way up. "From what my bugs say the scent stops at the side of a mountain. So either there's a hidden entrance or something happened to the female bug but I don't think it was the second. I'm going to have my insects look around the surrounding area. If he did make it back an ambush could be waiting for us." Jun set out about 20 insects and they broke up into smaller groups flying out. They would search for anyone that was hidden and since they were smaller, they would be hard to see. Hopefully it wouldn't be to late, and everyone was willing to wait for the bugs to report back.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

As he arrived at the location in which the chakra signature had stopped he was surprised to find Junichi here'So, if he's here...where's Hanzo' Hopefully not dead, if he was things would be complicated indefinatley. He nodded at the other two Yuki Shinobi and crouched in the snow, studying the terrain. There was a hill, on which they were standing on, and before them a small valley. On the far side of that valley a great jagged peak arose, the top of which caressed the sky itself. There were numerous indentations in the peak and plenty of room to hide...none outside of his range. Yes, he could still feel the man's chakra and now that he concentrated, another dozens' as well. Most were weak, the one he had been tracking being the strongest in the grouping. However, and this is what worried him, there was a singular, larger chakra higher up on the peak'Ambush perhaps? Or one of ours? No...we don't have anything that large other then Keiji' He was ashamed to admit it but this man's power dwarfed even his own. They would have to proceed cautiously to say the least. Genesis approached Akatsuki silently and, discreetly pointing, he identified the targets, their location as well as their strength"There is one separate from the rest. He is undoubtedly the strongest power I have felt outside of our village" He squinted off into the distance, his lips moving with silent words, as if contemplating something important"I think...I think I can take him. At the very least I can hold him off and allow you to capture the assassin. We need to take him in alive" He placed a hand on his fellow Jounin's shoulder"Its not as if I doubt your abilities, nor your courage, but this is a bridge I must cross. If anything you'll have the harder job. Trying to take a formidable target alive is challenging. All I ask if that you flee if you are unable to capture him. This is important, but remember, they will come back"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki waitied behind the tree, then Jun arrived and spoke he listened and nodded. Then genesis came in and spoke to him as well informing him of the location of the assassin they were after. But then he spoke of another chakra presence high above everyone else. He instantly thought he was the one who attacked the Kage, from what he say at the scene. He was attacked long range with arrows. This other presence high above was in the perfect sniper spot to take them down as they approached the side of the mountain. As Genesis ceased speaking Akatsuki was deep in thought."Fleeing and leaving him alive is not an option. We either capture him or we kill him." He said as he began to think more, he was ordered by the Kage to follow and capture the assassin. Though the sniper up above is probably the leader, taking him out would be the most effective. But they have no hope of taking him out quickly. If they do defeat him the battle will be long, and they have two genin with them the genin cannot handle the assassin and the rest of them in there alone, even if they wanted to catch the leader someone would have to deal with his lackies first. Since he guessed the stronger enemy was a long range fight him specializing in close combat would make a better opponent. But still, even if they ignored the stronger guy he would come up behind them if they went to take the lackies out first. They would have to split up anyways. Then he looked over at Genesis blade, if they were inside a cave it could be to small to use that effectivly. In the end every possible situation called for him to go deal with the assassin and the others while Genesis stalled the stronger opponent."Wait until the last of our reinforcement come, And also I don't need your death on the my report the first time I'm leading a team as a jonin." He said his way of saying not to die like an idiot. Since this was a infiltration and either capturing or assassinating mission it was Team F.r.o.s.t jurisdiction. If they were in a different situation where they were invading a village or something then it would be Team Delta, But it wasn't.

___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 175/270 ll]

His lips felt dry from the climate, but who wouldn't complain? Stamped and locked by the slight line of moist between them he became convinced that he would be unable utter much sound in the moment. Which was good actually, for a F.R.O.S.T member. Overall, he had no choice but to be as quiet as possible as it was still considered difficult for others below the rank of journeymen shinobi. But this wasn't true all the time. They simply had to find a way around it.

Currently the boy was wading through thick heaps of snow instead of denser platforms. Besides, if all else fails, he could just sink back in and hide there and actually die. As thoughts of premeditated death surfaced into his mind, Hanzo still used the tip of his bow to feel around as he went. He felt further encouraged by his slight concern. Anyway, thanks to Akatsuki's helpful lead, the shinobi was quickly able to identify his teammates adjacently around one of the trees.

Eventually, he found his place over an adjacent branch just a couple of feet above Akatsuki and around Jun. *Initiating the Kageton Shadow trick technique, a blotchy but fairly filtered shadow masked over the upper portion of his body. This was just done in order for his body to be less detectable already under the tree's canopy. Meanwhile, he made sure to divide his attention between his teammates and...well, this side of the mountain's flat they were looking at. He arched a puzzled brow. Was it there? The assassin's hiding place? From behind the tree's fennel twigs and snowy underbrush, he awaited the rest of their discussion. One thing he'd like to ask, was how Akatsuki managed to find him. But of course the prior thing to know was how the group will go about infiltrating.

He shifted his gaze to Genesis and then to Akatsuki. This was only because he came in a little late on their conversations so he could only know based on what he just listened in on. They're still settling things, either between capture or kill. "Let's wait for his bugs to do that spying first, Genesis. You never know for sure, right?" He mentioned politely. There was still Jun, who had his bugs. His knowledge on the Aburame was not extensive but he did know that they had a relatively legit line of communication between them.

[[Editted* Gotcha. My bad, Bro! DX [-failure-]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki looked around as snow fell from above, looking up he saw Hanzo above them. He had finally made it to them. They could finally move, though he didn't know if they could still move out like this. But they would have to try, once Jun got his bugs back. He was already contemplating a plan, using the knowledge of his enemies. He was sure he had a good way to even the odds and even capture the enemy.

((Red, I believe he is using Kagura's Mind Eye sensory technique.))
Bro: I would like to let you know that the technique does not say it remains passive from when you used it in the other forum. So right now you would have used it again. Which would use more of your chakra, In case you didn't know.))
___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun just stood there as Genesis and Hanzo showed up. Between the four of them, they shouldn't have to much trouble unless they were just majorly outnumbered and outmatched. Just because Jun was a Genin, didn't mean he wasn't skilled. Anyways, he kept from talking as he waited for his insects to return. After a short little of time being out, they started to come back. Forming back into the group of 20, they would be seen easier and they landed on Jun relaying their information to him. After that, the climb back into his clothing. "It seems like there is currently only one person that is waiting outside to ambush us." Pointing up the mountain a little ways, he would continue to talk. "The man's dressed in white and blends in with the background very well. If it wasn't for the fact that they could sense chakra, they might have missed him. They also tell me his has a bow....So he could have been the one that attacked the Kage."

Jun paused again and his hand followed down the side of the mountain and out infront of the group. "Then like my previous reports, the scent was followed to a cliff face. Upon a closer look, there is a hidden cave with small traces of the scent still about. They found a set of doors in the cave. One of my bugs peeked in and saw there were four guys waiting. I'm not sure if there are others or not." Jun nodded as he stopped talking again. At this point, he didn't have anything else to add, so he would remain silent for now. His bugs could show the way to whoever was playing on attacking the person that was waiting outside for them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smirked as he looked past his shoulder to Akatsuki"As if I have any plan on dying" Their banter was interrupted by the arrival of Hanzo'Ah good, he's here. Hope he's ready for this, at least Jun has some combat experience but as for him...I just don't know' He would have been dead set against bringing anyone under Jounin on this mission but due to the villages limited talent pool they had little choice. Jun's insect report confirmed his suspicions: They were waiting for them. As the Aburame wrapped up his report Genesis turned back to Akatsuki"Alright,I'm going in. Wait until I have this guys attention before rushing in. If he does have a bow he'll pick you guys off when you try to cross the valley. Be safe"  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki raised a hand to halt Genesis."No, We'll go forth and distract him while heading to the base. If he sees you heading up towards him he can just take his time picking you off. Remember he was able to hit the Yukikage." Akatsuki looked over at the mountain wall."I can move everyone across faster than any one of us moving alone, So Jun, Hanzo we'll run and stay within arms distance. Genesis you go around and head up the other side. We can distract him long enough for you to go up his flank, When he fires his arrow I'll move everyone to the cave faster than shushin, Ready? Move!"Akatsuki ordered as he began to set his plan in motion.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Keeping the man distracted while Genesis moved around was a pretty good idea. After all, he probably didn't know how many of them were actually out there. When the order to move was given out, Jun followed behind Akatsuki running behind him and keeping up with no problem. Since Jun had his puppet in its scroll, moving was pretty easy. Of course Jun was ready to summon Kowai at a moments notice.

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 175/270 ll]

Hanzo sent out, following behind him an arm's length at a time with a drawn bow.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm
NPC Assassin: Jounin level

NPC Kyoji Kamimura: Konin Level

Just because he specialized in long ranged attacks did not mean he would be defenseless as closer ranges. Although he had not quite expected then to bypass him. Considering how how inept they had been at protecting their Yukikage, Kyoji would have thought it would be easy to pick them off. He'd thought something was off, but he'd know if they bypassed him and made it inside the cave.

Despite having been slightly incompetent, the Assassin was higher up the ladder in manner of power than the others in the base. He was the second person that had been at the village and helped Kyoji attack the Yukikage. As soon as he saw Akatsuki, Hanzo, and Jun appear at the mouth of the cave or just inside of it, he ran through a string of hand seals as the other three shinobi behind him got ready to launch attacks of their own, should the Assassin's some how fail to burn the three Yuki shinobi.

Once he was done with his string of hand seals, the Assassin breathed in through his nose before exhaling through his mouth. A large jet of fire rushed down the tunnel and towards Akatsuki, Hanzo, and Jun. It did not fill the entire cave the three Yuki shinobi would have to be careful to avoid the attack and ready for whatever else was thrown their way.

Karyuu Endan [ Fire Dragon Flame Projectile ]
Official Description: Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The Shinobi does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Haruhi000777

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces