IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:41 pm
Warning, this is a topic for purely OOC for the RP A Fairytale Untold

Welcome fellow rpers and vistors~

The first page is strictly for posts for the rp, you may begin OOC chat upon the second page, thank you for reading!

List of characters so far:

[Gabriella] Our main character, the young girl in possession of The Book.
The Author Our second main, the author of The Book
[Galadriel] The young girl's sister, younger then her
[Adriana] The young girl's best friend also a friend of the young girl's sister
[C.J.]The boy that has a crush on the young girl
[Gordan] The local bully leader, consumed with anger towards the young girl and jealousy towards all who befriend her
[Sir Grey] The Brave Knight living in the The Book serving justice
[Azhure] An innocent fairy living within The Book
[Wolfrik] The Big Bad Wolf in the deep woods of The Book hungry for prey to toy with
[Kimberly] Red Riding Hood, the first girl who escaped the Big Bad Wolf within The Book
[Gino] An assassin within the darkness of The Book
[Adarian] A demon of Pride, commanding the other sins within The Book.
[Claudia] A demon of Lust tempting men and women alike in The Book
[Shleck] A demon of Sloth laying about and sleeping within The Book
[Mattew Bartholemew-Kevin-Michael Alexander the Tenth] The crazed Mad Hatter having endless tea within The Book
[Jaydon] The disappearing Cheshire reappearing here and there within The Book
[Captain Murphy] The Captain of all the Pirates in the seas within The Book  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

Once upon a time...there was a little boy who was locked into his room. The only thing in the room was books. He was forced to stay like a raven in its cage. Only fed three times a day, yet never to see the day. The ones who locked him was the ones who created him, using Dark Arts for their own personal experiments. Thus, he was destined never to be reveled to the outside world as he was considered a fluke. His body not of a human. As years past..the boy grew with the stories the books held. He came to know each character by heart, and grew to know their lives as he read them. One day, he was tired of being alone and decided to write one book with all whom he favored most.

With the book holding everyone, he took another book to bring that book to life. It was of Dark Arts, the same thing that created him. He knew in order to do it, however, if he was ever to get out of the room. Nevertheless, he brought the book to life thus with the characters he wrote from within.

However... from using the Dark Arts, his one wish was burned alive as suddenly the room was set on fire. With nowhere to go, the young boy went into the book he created. The fire died out after destroying the cage he grew up with...but now, he was trapped. From the book he remained for many years, yet was happy with all the characters he came to know.

Generations later..this one book created by the Dark Arts is in the world today. And over time, the characters within began to have powers of their own and was able to leave the book if they left with the boy who created the book long ago with the heart of an man. The book now is in the possession of a young teenage girl who was given the book as a present from an old relative. Little does she know the book's power, and her own, as if she is the one in possession of the book then she is able to summon any of the characters from within. The legend of the book has been passed down for unknown causes, so there are those who search for it and want to kill the girl if necessary to hide more of what the Dark Arts created....  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm
The Book

The cover is old and worn out, yet the pages remain mysteriously fresh. Upon the cover and its spine, the book's title laid. The letters were faint, however the title was readable. 'A Fairytale Untold'

Upon opening the book, there is no Table of Contents. There simply laid the following passage,"A book by all its meaning is an object holding knowledge and/or different points of view. A book, however, can not be determined by such. A book is, instead, much more." Then, after that page the book truly begins.

The first chapter is a tale of boy created by the Dark Arts. It tells his life and how he wished to be free yet the chapter ends with the boy sitting against the wall helplessly locked in his cage. The page where the chapter ends, a symbol sat under the many words. The symbol was a shattered quill with black blood scattered against the feathers. The following chapters, one by one, also had a different symbol at its end. The tale of the seven sins held a demonic symbol at its end. The tale of The Big Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood had an empty basket next to a tree with few leaves. The tale of the two black angels had feathers covered in strange shadows and with the tale of the four white angels following it there was feathers covered with light. The tale of The Brave Knight, The Prince, and The Princess held the symbol of two swords holding up a rose where a crown floated above the petals. The tale of the pack of werewolves held the full moon dripping with blood. The tale of Wonderland holding a deck of cards with all the characters as different cards. The tale of the vampire family held a symbol of a crooked grin with fangs behind a glass window. The tale of the two fairies held one fairy wing representing the two fairies. The tale of the pirates held the pirate's flag. The tale of the King where all he touches turns into gold held a golden girl where he accidentally touched his daughter. The tale of the Bloody Assassin held scrolls and a broken mask. The tale of the cursed beauty and beast holding an hourglass covered with scratches and ivy.

Each page held a strange scent, one nor sweet or sour. The thick book seemed to grow heavier each week, and strangely it did. If anyone was to read the last chapter of The Book would see the words start to write out themselves telling The Book's current events. In fact, the last chapters held the tale of The Book itself and how it traveled to different owners and what happened during these times. The very last chapter tells of the young girl and how she now possesses The Book along with the characters current events.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm
Where oh where could you be?

Where oh where will you be?

Locations! (aka "maps")

I'm using the term "maps" as there is no image of the maps however everything is described allowing for everyone to picture the "map" for themselves. If not, simple send me a pm requesting an actual map and I'll draw one out.

The Book

There are six kingdoms not including the Main Kingdom. The Main Kingdom basically is the central kingdom where all characters may come together on special occasions or events or for simple plans of company. The Main kingdom is within its own dimension and can not be accessed to unless by use of magic. There is four doors of magic able to open a way to The Main Kingdom within all six other kingdoms. (Four doors each for each other kingdom) However, for those unable to access the doors or use magic of their own travel the dangerous path of The Changing Forest. To travel through The Changing Forest one must simply focus on it in one's mind, mist shall shroud them, and they are brought to the forest. Those who do not know their way through the enchanted forest will be 'changed' into a different locaton. EX--I forgot which turn to take, and I knew that I took the wrong turn as suddenly I'm nowhere near The Main Kingdom nor my homeland.

The Main Kingdom has: The Author's Home, one archery, one arena, three inns, one large castle, two dining halls, a large building that holds all the enchanted doors (has a club/bar too), a large field (used for festivals to hold all the stalls), glorious garden, and a couple of households for those who chose to live there.
The Changing Forest has: Rumpelstiltskin's Home, [Wolfrik]'s home, A LOT of paths each leading different directions, an inn to rest at, signs everywhere pointing what direction has what, and an empty field with no trees.
The Second Kingdom has: a VERY LARGE forest, The pack of werewolves' home, [Azhure]'s home, mountains, The Two Black Angels' Home, The Four White Angels' Home, two large caves, The Other Fairy's home, three fields, a castle, and a large village around the castle.
The Third Kingdom has: The Golden King's castle, his daughter lives in the castle too, The Prince's Home, The Princess's Home, two castles for each, [Sir Grey]'s Home, three forests, a lake, [Gino]'s Home, two forests, two mountains, one cave, and a grand arena.
The Fourth Kingdom has: Wonderland, Alice's home, the rabbit hole, [Mattew Bartholemew-Kevin-Michael Alexander the Tenth]'s Home, two castles, two large gardens, a forest, [Jaydon]'s Home, and every other location that would be in wonderland.
The Fifth Kingdom has: All Seven Sins live in the same building or at least in this land somewhere, six villages full of humans, [Kimberly]'s Home, Red Riding Hood's grandma's home, [Adarian]'s Home, two lakes, a wishing well, [Claudia] 's Home, two forests, [Shleck]'s Home, and a grand arena.
The Sixth Kingdom has: Ruins of three castles, The Cursed Beauty's Home, The Cursed Beast's Home, the mansion of the Vampires, three villages, one large castle with another village around it, a VERY LARGE ocean, [Captain Murphy]'s Home and Ship, and a long forest in between the castle and the mansion.

Lastly, there is only one kingdom that remains....The Forbidden Keep Of The Undead where all characters who are lost to death or to life wander endlessly. There is a ship that is able to travel to the dimension and a door, but both are kept secret from everyone and the dimension is unknown to most except for the Seven Sins.

(Anything else that is desired/needed simply add it in
EX--I summoned an outside dimension which was my true home within The Book.
EX2--I grew tired of my home and went underground to my secret base )

The Real World

The new owner [Gabriella] and her sister [Galadriel] lives about two blocks from school
The Best Friend [Adriana] lives at the end of the street from The New Owner
The One Who Has a Crush on The New Owner [C.J.] lives about two houses down from The New Owner.
The Local Bully Leader [Gordan] lives right across The New Owner.
The school is mostly empty though there are some taking summer classes
There's a park (garden, track, courts, playgrounds, etc.) next to the school that does not belong to the school
The movie theater is about a block away from the school
Cafes, restaurant, shops, and mainly the 'marketplace' of town is in the same area of the movie theater
Any hotels and apartments are all located about two blocks from The New Owner.

(Anything else that may be desired/needed simply just add it.
EX--We went to the farm which was a long drive from town, maybe about three blocks
EX2--We were wanting to go to the beach so we drove about two blocks from town.)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 pm
Reserved for summarizing rp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:23 pm
Wait, what do you mean by......?

I can't what?! Why not?!

Things Rpers in this Rp simply can not do

It's very simple. Every character, no matter what, is limited. Hell, even you have your limits.

Just things you must keep in mind:

1. Remember your character. Be it. If you want to change it, speak to me or if your a character from the book then speak to the man who created it in character or also speak to me

2. Do not overuse the powers given to you and/or your character(s)

3. You may have a limit of four characters. Just four. But, if you're wanting to rp more...just pm me. I might give an exception given to good reasoning as to why.

For those who have characters in the Real World:

1. You're in the real world. Therefore, you're human.
However, if you're a character from the book trapped in the Real World, that's different. Also, if you're not human and want to be in the RW just pm me to discuss.

2. Respect what your character can do.
If you only have high school education, then you're only that educated. If you haven't trained under a few masters of martial arts, you can't fight that well without some experience. Respect what your character can do.

3. Respect surroundings. If you're at school beating the crap out of someone, you're gonna be caught. If you're at a restaurant, respect that you need money to pay for food and don't abuse the setting.

For those who have characters in The Book:

1. Respect what you are. You are ______. Whatever race you are, you are that race.
If you have wings, you can fly. No wings, no fly. If you powers to fly, then fly. If you can not fly...you can not fly. Vice versa with many other abilities.

2. Respect scars, wounds, and weaknesses.
Yes, you're fictional. But, you're not god. If you have a scar, it comes with from a source. If you are wounded, then whatever is wounded is a wound until otherwise healed. If your character has a weakness with light, then you can't just ignore light. Respect the limits, okay?

3. There are leaders, you must follow them. Yes, you can be a rebel...but, not always. If you're a Sin, you know that Pride is the leader and he hates to be disobeyed so there is punishment. If you're a pirate, you can disobey the Captain once a day...besides that, obey the Captain and be loyal. If you serve a king, queen, or anyone else...serve them properly. The Author is technically a leader, but he's really not.

4. Got any other parts? Respect em'! If you have a tail, flicker it and interact with it every once and awhile. If you have extra arms or legs or any other body part...interact with them. Have fun with it~ wink

I will add to this if needed.

The Method

The Method is used in battle whenever a character is in battle. It is optional to use it, however, so know you don't have to use it if you don't want to. It's basically dice rolling using 'Post Action'.

The method is, when you hit or attack that you roll a dice (Roll Dice is in Post Action) with a setting to 1-10. If you're attacking and defending, use two dice and decide which number is which. You can also defend twice, or attack twice. Or, use dice to the number of weapons your character has for that much fun.

If you have a number higher then 5, then your attack was a hit. If the number is below 5, then no hit simply a miss or the other dodged. If your number is higher then 7, the attack was rather powerful. If you have a total 10, it knocks out the one you attacked temporarily. (This does not apply if one of the players in the battle refuses to use method) If you attack more then twice and each is higher then 7 or 6 then your character starts to tire so -1 next attack. If you've fought and attacked with five attacks then -2.

If you are defending, then vice versa. Higher then 5, you defended the attack normally. If the attack is higher then 7 and your number is lower then you didn't defend very well. If your defending is a total 10, then you defended perfectly and automatically have a free hit to your attacker with the power of 6 which is a basic attack. (This does not apply if one of the players in the battle refuses to use method) If your character has deflected attacks higher then 5 or 6 twice and each is higher then 7 or 6 then you start to tire and have to apply -1 for next defense. If you've fought and deflected from five attacks then -2.

Now, I've recently thought over the Method. So, I've decided to add some things: There's some people who want to parry, so you can roll for that. For parry, depending on the number, how well you parried. Parry is when you deflect an attack and reverse it where you attack instead. (5 it's normal, 7 it's powerful, 10 it's super powerful) And I realize, at times, during battle not everyone has a bonus. So, I'm going to add that if you have an attack or defense or parry higher then 5 three times: +1. And, if you have rolled lower then five three times:+2 on your next attack, defense, or parry. This way, everyone has bonuses and it's more fair to those whose characters does not have a bonus. Also: If your character is unaware of another character, then automatically it's a surprise attack. The element of surprise is now +1.

Wounds: Depends on the way you're attacking and defending how your character is affected. If you're being attacked by a sword, there's the danger of being sliced. If you're being attacked with an object with no sharp edge, then there's the danger of impact. If you're defending with your arm, there's the chance your arm will get affected. So: pay attention to weapons. If someone attacks with a five, and your defense is too low to defend, then you failed at defending and is attacked. If it's a blade, you're cut. If it's an object or punch or kick, then the impact affects you. Edit your rp post to go with the weapon. Try to judge the damage of an attack with the number the attack has. If your character is wounded because of a high attack, then they are wounded. Each character has a tolerence, though, so I'm going to say: if you're attacked twice with a 7 attack, -1. If you're character is heavily wounded (loss of blood) -3. If the character is really wounded to the point of fainting, -4. And if your character is really really realllly hurt but not going to give up, you still have to -5 now thanks to wounds. Judge an attack with weapons though, and think of how much it can damage your character.

Now, I may or may not keep adding to The Method, but when I do change it I'll inform everyone-okay? Any questions or requests about The Method, send me a pm or post in the topic.

If you aren't using my method, then you are free to battle as long as there's no godmoding or auto hitting.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 pm
The Real World!!

The following is characters who live in the Real World The name is 'The Real World' as a nickname, as not everyone sees it as the 'real' world. Like, characters would see The Book as their world and some people from The Real World might see The Book as their world too.

--Waiting on bios--  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 pm
The Main Kingdom!!

The following is characters who live in the Main Kingdom. To some, it's not really the 'main' kingdom. It is only called that since it's the 'main' place all characters can hang out together peacefully. Well, it's not always peaceful....but, you get the point.

--Where The Author lives, will do bio momentarily--  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 pm
The Changing Forest!!

The following is characters who live in the Changing Forest.

Wolfrik
User Image
Real form
Other form In Real Form Pic
The Big Bad Wolf
Power(s) Controls air to his whim, and can change into a human for a day yet during night he's always a wolf.

The B's Tale: Once upon a time........... there was a lone wolf pregnant with pups no one knew why this wolf mother was without a pack. When she gave birth it was straining but she some how made it and five pups was born but the battle for survival was not over. Like all babies do these Pups needed food and care and though the mother tried her best she could not get enough food for herself to make the milk needed for the pups to live and one by one there was less and less mouths to feed till only one wolf pup was left desperate to keep this pup alive the wolf mother started killing livestock form villages. This made the villages mad and they sent hunters to kill the wolf mother it was not long till they found the weaken wolf mother and killed her leaving the wolf puppy alone to die. It was not till his whimpering could be heard by a old witch of the changing forest that the wolf's death was avoid. The Witch raised the wolf teaching him several things such as how to speak and a bit of her magic to control the wind The Witch and the Wolf lived together for many years and wolf grew till adulthood when Wolf or Wolfrik as he was starting to call himself was told to leave the cottage of the witch and to make a life of his own. He didn't wish to go but the woman made it clear that he had to. Wolfrik tried to join with other wolves but it was clear that he was different and he was not trusted. It was not till he spotted a girl in red that he knew he would rather be with humans. So everyday as the red hooded girl walked into the forest he watched her and sometimes tried to talk to her. He though himself a good talk and quite the charmer but after a time passed the girl started to call him a stalker and made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with the wolf. But having no where to go the wolf was persistent in his hunt for the affection of a human companion even taking the form of one in the day another trick the witch showed him. But despite what he wants he is still a wolf and his hunger controls his actions making him fight the urge to eat the one's he wants to mate with.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:27 pm
The First Kingdom!!

The following is characters who live in the First Kingdom. The name of the kingdom is unknown, as it has never been actually questioned. (If you want to name the kingdom, send me a pm with a name and I'll put it in)

--Waiting on bios---

The Second Kingdom!!

The following is characters who live in the Second Kingdom. The name of the kingdom is unknown, as it has never been actually questioned. (If you want to name the kingdom, send me a pm with a name and I'll put it in)

--Waiting on bios---  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 pm
The Third Kingdom!!

The following is characters who live in the Third Kingdom. The name of the kingdom is unknown, as it has never been actually questioned. (If you want to name the kingdom, send me a pm with a name and I'll put it in)

Gino
User Image
Real form
User Image
Other form
The Bloody Assassin
Power(s):Fights with precise (+3 is using method) and uses smoke bombs to 'disappear' from sight, trained by his master allowing him to know a vary of styles and fighting techniques

The Bloody Assassin's Tale: Gino was born into a family of assassins whose name has been erased from the memory of history. At a young age, he was taken by those seeking to gain the abilities and skills of his family, unfortunately, the kidnappers' plans were shot when Gino's entire family came to save him. Since then, he was trained in the ways of an assassin.

Gino proved himself quite capable, from simple assassination contracts to more complex missions, he excelled at them all. Then, after he finished a contract, he returned to his home to find it destroyed. Almost all were dead, and those who had survived, would not for long. The last person Gino spoke to, explained that one of their own, seeking the forbidden texts of their ancestor, had betrayed them and led the purge.

Full of righteous rage, Gino set out to end the traitor. Along the way, Gino struggled with the darkest parts of himself. Before, he had always found a grim sense of joy in his missions, but with the deaths of his family, he began to feel that simple killings weren't enough. For a while, his victims became more and more gruesome after Gino was through with them. Innocents were no longer spared either. For a good stretch of Gino's life, he was nothing more than a murderous beast. Then as Gino infiltrated a temple of monks, seeking information on the Betrayer. Gino was forced to face himself and the monster he had become. This resulted in nearly killing the man he had been hired to kill. Instead, Gino killed the man who hired him, and spent the next year fasting inside the temple. It was there he found the balance between light and dark.

After clearing his mind, Gino set out once again, this time, in a set of assassin robes with a hood covering his face. He would allow no one but his victims to look into his eyes while wearing these. Gino knew he would never erase the blood from his hands, but he could at least try and earn his redemption. Gino continued on his journey, meeting many different people and obtaining different weapons that would help him. Finally, Gino came face-to-face with the man who had betrayed his entire family: his father. For years, Gino's father had been head of the assassins, but when he was told that he was not the one to learn the sacred teachings of The First Assassin, he snapped and went into a violent rage. He revealed that while Gino had been traveling, he had learned how to use most of the techniques.

Gino was offered a chance to learn the techniques from his dad, and help to shape the course of history as they saw fit, but Gino refused, citing their code when he told his father "We shape the course of history, so that the weak may have the chance to become strong. Your way is not ours." After that statement, Gino was forced to end his father's life, reclaiming the ancient teachings after the man's death. Once Gino had obtained the texts, he destroyed the temple and set off alone, not knowing what the future held, other than the obvious amounts of death and blood. Now he is the master, he has mastered the ancient techniques and is more than capable of training others, now he observes, waiting to find those he deems best suited for the work of an assassin.

The Fourth Kingdom!!

The following is characters who live in the Fourth Kingdom. The name of the kingdom is unknown, as it has never been actually questioned. (If you want to name the kingdom, send me a pm with a name and I'll put it in)

--Waiting on bios---  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:31 pm
The Fifth Kingdom!!

The following is characters who live in the Fifth Kingdom. The name of the kingdom is unknown, as it has never been actually questioned. (If you want to name the kingdom, send me a pm with a name and I'll put it in)

--Waiting on bios--

The Sixth Kingdom!!

The following is characters who live in the Sixth Kingdom. The name of the kingdom is unknown, as it has never been actually questioned. (If you want to name the kingdom, send me a pm with a name and I'll put it in)

Captain Murphy
User Image
Real form
The Captain of the Pirates
Power(s): Other Pirates have to do what the captain says, and the Captain has the power to appoint someone else a pirate and they have to do what he say. Also when using Method, can last longer without having to -1.

The Captain of the Pirates's Tale: Long ago..... in the good kings naval corps, a young lieutenant by the name, James Murphy was aboard the S.S. Albatross. The ship was heading out on a long voyage to the far eastern lands for trading. It was there, that the crew of the Albatross was engaged with a treacherous skirmish. The crew was forced to fight off a ship full of nasty pirates. Murphy fought fiercely, giving no quarter to any pirate that might try to claim him life. The young lieutenant slashed limbs with his sword, and cleaved skulls with boarding axes. In the end, however the pirates won. The captain of ship took Murphy and the rest of the Albatross' crew in as a bargaining chips to be sold back to the navy. The navy, however declined them. Murphy felt betrayed. The one's he had serve for so long had abandoned him. Seeing as how the crew was no use to them, the pirates decided to execute the survivors in the morning. Murphy however had different plans. In his holding cell, the young lieutenant sawed through his bindings against a sharp, jagged, piece of broken pottery. It took him a while, but Murphy was able to free himself and the rest of the crew. During the night, Murphy and rest of the crew slayed the pirates and took over the ship. The young lieutenant himself engaged the captain in mortal combat. The two fought to the bitter end, hacking at each other with blood soaked blades. Murphy suffered a slash across his left eye. In the end, Murphy pierced the pirate captain through his throat with a rusty curved dagger. After which, young Murphy appointed himself the new captain of the ship. The rest is history.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 pm
The Forbidden Keep of the Undead!!

The following is characters who live in the Forbidden Keep of the Undead. Where the undead lies, obviously. It's forbidden for living to enter, but many have before to save loved ones. There is a guardian, so beware.

--Technically no players have any characters in this dimension. If someone dies, they come here. It can be accessed by a ship, but the legend of the ship is only known to the Seven Sins as they are the only ones that know it thanks to being ancient beings. --  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:35 pm
Reserved  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"BTPO" Bumping Threads, Personal, and Otherwise

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff