Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS RP] Theater 101- Scare our Guests (Over) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:52 pm
The theater was brightly lit, and not a gnome was in sight. The only thing odd were the three abnormal cages, from which muffled cries and whimpers might be heard if one was close enough. The cages themselves were covered, and the entire Theater was practically saturated in FEAR. It was close to over bearing as sea slime FEARfresheners made the place reek…and mask the smell of what was hidden in the cages. Rengath did NOT was to spoil the surprise he had in store for his students. After the whole fiasco with the play being RUINED not by the students and much as that ugly rat king. Augh, the one student had a much nice dialogue and skill set really. Stand up performance from them.

But that was in the past, right now he had his theater fixed (again) and was able to hold class. He’d wanted as many students as possible to be able to join and had left the audience seats open. This was going to be a wonderful learning experience he could tell. At least he thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 pm
OOC

• There is NO CAP for the students in this class, but the class will close in ONE WEEK (2/15, that night)
  • Edit: IF YOU STILL WISH TO JOIN PM ME
  • First and Second years can go into either class
  • Students are to sit in the AUDIENCE CHAIRS at the moment.
  • Please BOLD the name of who you are talking to, and if you want to ask the teacher a question, please QUOTE me as well as bold.
  • This is a theater class, and there are typical theater rules. Like don’t run on the catwalk, don’t fly in or out anything without letting anyone know, and for the love of god, no playing with the props, (unless you have permission of course!).
  • If you’re unfamiliar with a typical theater set up and terms, don’t worry. I might have done stage crew IRL, but no place is the same, and my knowledge is minor at best. I don’t expect everyone to know terms and whatnot, so feel free to BS!

The class itself is about acting, and how students can utilize their FEAR born talents and gifts to the best of their abilities. If you want your student to have a ‘star’ moment or want something to happen to them, feel free to PM me with your idea and we can see if it’s possible, (in all likelihood it is). At some points, students might be asked/allowed to go into their natural forms, but ONLY when prompted.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm
The theater was open, and while Yin was not precisely knowledgeable in theater this was supposed to be an introductory course. It was about scaring, which hopefully meant that this was a practical course. Practical courses meant little reading. Little reading...meant that he might actually do okay on it.

However, being the first one in the room was not terribly reassuring, and the scent assaulted even his nose. Face scrunched ever so slightly he meandered down, to a row near the front and walking toward the center of the row. He sat and waited, slightly nervous, but glad that the professor was rumored to be male.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 pm
Taryn had done terribly during her first acting class, but she was determined to do better. Acting... it was starting to grow on her, the idea of being under all those hot lights on the stage. She had come again with her notebook and pen, even knowing this was all going to be about scaring. The theater... it was a nice plus, it would be good to learn acting skills through the scaring, perhaps.

She didn't feel particularly scary.

In the theater already was a boy with particularly nice antannae, and she smiled and waved to him as she took a seat a row or two behind him. It wouldn't to to intrude, or seem over-eager...

bobaTJ

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm
Of course Alex hadn't seen Yin in the hallway and followed him to the theater. Nope, that would just be too weird and possibly a little stalker like. He totally had a class here. Yep, absolutely. And he would have totally been one of the first students to arrive as well, because when was Alex ever late for anything?

Right??

Right.

And so Alex found himself in the theater, one of the places he had actually told himself he would never step foot in again. The smell didn't really bother him as much as it might somebody else, but it was still fairly gross and he wrinkled up his nose a bit as he shuffled down the aisle between the auditorium seats, gaze falling on his bestest best buddy in the whole wide world~

Of course he made straight for the seat next to Yin, collapsing in it and slouching down as far as he could with legs splayed out in front of him. Ah the joys of the front row! Plenty of leg space! He lifted his arm a little to nudge Yin with an elbow, his heart lifting when he finally got to see his face. "Hi!" he said, as he grinned happily.

Were there other students in the theater? Alex had no idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Yin heard someone else come into the theater and turned to look at who it might be. A ghoul that he did not remember meeting, though he believed she had been talking to Miss Lizzy, was walking in and waved at him. The familiar waves of panic rolled over him. He did not know this ghoul, she looked nice enough, but she was smiling at him. What was he supposed to do? Thankfully she sat behind him but he felt like he should at least return her wave. He lifted his hand cautiously. "Hello..."

There was a noise to the side of him that he was not turned to and he straightened in his seat as whoever it was sat next to him. The cool touch of a sharp elbow answered the question even as he turned to Alexander. All of the sudden he simply felt...happier. He grinned at the zomboil in return. "You are taking this class as well? Do you know what it is about?"

Rabid Ice Weasel
o3o ghoul tormentations for Yin~

Valeria
You're here already? XD

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:24 pm
Taryn as only barely sitting when the other boil addressed her. Awkward...

She got up and moved down a row, sitting so she could lean between the two boils there. An undead boil and... a monster? She didn't know either of them.

"Hello. I'm Taryn," she said softly. "Have you ever taken an acting class before?"

Valeria

ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:36 pm
Alex was just..couldn't stop grinning like a fool up at his friend from his very slouched down and relaxed position. Why hadn't he noticed how nice Yin's eyes were before? Oh hey, there were words being said. Should probably pay attention now.

"Class?" He blinked, though he continued to smile. "Is there a class going on he---"

Suddenly he was interrupted by a ghoul who had sat down behind them and was leaning forward between them. When had she gotten here? He pushed himself up in his seat so that he was sitting up straight, faintly embarrassed by his own odd behavior. She was offering her name and...something about an acting class..

Oh jack..this was an acting class?

"Alexander," He said, happily enough considering how much he was cringing inwardly. "And no, I haven't...but I was in the school play briefly..."

Maybe that would carry him through this class.

Rabid Ice Weasel

ramenli

NeoSeussi

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 pm
"I think I remember seeing you," Taryn nodded. Before the real Rat King had come to destroy them all, of course. He has been in costume, but it'd be hard to find a zombie with exactly the same rot-patterns. "I'm not sure how much this has to do with play-acting. More like... scaring humans acting."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 pm
Alexander was acting a bit odd, like he had not even known that they were in a class. Yin's smile faltered as he began to worry. Perhaps he should just reach out, brush the zomboil's soft looking hair out of the way, and see if he was running a fever. He was about to do it too when he remembered that the zomboil would be cold no matter what.

The ghoul had moved forward, and was now leaning between them. It made him slightly anxious for her to just be right there all of the sudden, but rather than move, which would be rude, he simply moved to sit sideways in his chair, back now resting against the arm rest so he could face them both better. in the move his knee had bumped into Alexander's but he was feeling oddly warm (was he coming down with a fever?) and the cooler temperature of the zomboil felt nice. In fact, he may have nudged his leg a bit farther forward unconsciously.

"Greetings Miss Taryn, I am Yǐn Cáng. I have not taken an acting class before, and have seen very few theatrical productions, but I thought that the name of the class sounded promising. Have you?" That was a rather lot for him to say to a ghoul when first meeting her, but he felt a bit safer now that they were no longer alone.

Rabid Ice Weasel

Valeria

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 am
"I have, actually, but I didn't do very well," Taryn admitted, her face briefly twisting into that of a very disappointed nerd. The expression flickered away after a moment, though, and she was smiling again. "I was ill-prepared. This time I have a better idea of what to expect."

Namely, a terribly stern professor and a whole group of students who had no idea what they were in for either. Of course, the whole class could have changed, and she was just wrong as could be. After all, they'd begun on the stage last time.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she offered finally, smiling at both boils. A handshake at this angle would just be awkward.

ramenli

Valeria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 am
Mort was used to kinda slipping in by now, whether by accident or purposefully - the auditorium incident proved that much. Maybe he should consider that Ninja-san class sometime . . .

In any case, the zomboil spotted three friends and shuffled his way over with a smile, plopping by Taryn so that they were now seated in a sort of square. "Yin, Alex, g-good see n' class! N' think will do better this time, Taryn?" he asked, knowing how bad his own effort had turned out the previous "Mr. Ringar" class he'd been.

Nope, he still hadn't gotten the professor's name down after mishearing it once.

Also that had been the first time he'd met the chimera and, er, pulled her hair accidentally.

Valeria

Rabid Ice Weasel

ramenli

medigel

Anxious Spirit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 am
"Hey, Mort!" Taryn grinned, entirely unsurprised that the boil seemed to know everyone. "Just like old times, eh? Maybe try to not assault me this time." She said so in good humor, still smiling. She'd grown to like the zomboil, even after a terrible first impression.

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm
Ohhhhhh. Scaring humans? Alex could totally do that! Those hunters had seemed fairly freaked out by him when he had talked about eating one of them, anyways. This would be easy, surely. He turned in his seat a little as well so that he could see the ghoul better without having to crane his head around quite so much, his own knee moving to rub up against Yin's leg, which was feeling rather..hot. But when was it not, compared to the zomboil?

Ugh, so easily distracted lately! Why were things so much harder to concentrate on lately anyways?

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" Alex replied to the ghoul happily, always eager to meet new students and make more friends.

A familiar face joined them then, and Alex's easy smile broke out into a large grin. "Heya, Mort!" He greeted the other zomboil, thinking that he was looking rather nice today.

Wait..that was a weird thought to be having. He frowned a little suddenly, and shifted uneasily in his seat. What was even going on??

Ol-j-man

Rabid Ice Weasel

ramenli

NeoSeussi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 am
Yes, he was feeling decidedly...cozy. Seeing Mort simply made him even happier. "Greetings Mort," he said, lifting up his hand to give the new zomboil a small wave. But the new ghoul was talking about being assaulted by him.

He should have been rather upset with the boil, but instead just shook his head at him. "Oh Mort, you simply cannot assault ghouls." Hm...perhaps his encounter at the Van Rotte's was beginning to change his view of ghouls. Or perhaps...he was just not wanting to make Mort angry. He mentally shrugged, not thinking about it too much. Here he was with his two favorite zomboils and a ghoul that seemed nice enough. Perfectly happy (even if there was the ever-present slight unease in the back of his mind) he sat there, not budging an inch.

Ol-j-man

Rabid Ice Weasel

Valeria

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out