Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Vanishing Snowflake** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 pm
The well-liked snow-weather pegusus hasn't been seen in two weeks, ever since she went into the Everfree Forest to talk with Zecora.

Upon speaking with the zebra, she says she hasn't seen Snowflake ever since she'd left her house.

By now, rumors had begun to spread.

"Maybe she ran off..."

"I heard she was eaten!"

What could have happened to the icy mare called Snowflake?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 am
((It's spelled Zecora. I had to Google it. It's a hard name. Also, I'm going to let Dakota start this off. I'm not good at it yet.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:12 am
((-sigh- Time to unleash my inner Gruntilda. May the rhyming, begin!))

Zecora was at the fire station with Tempest and Bonfire. She had been there for only a few minutes and Bonfire had already asked if she had any idea where Snowflake could be. "As I have said before, I've been in Everfree. I know not where our friend may be." the Zebra said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 am
((Ha ha! Insomnia for the win! *Falls down* Oops... Heh heh... ^_^; I guess I need some sleep...  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am
((Yeah, sleep is a good thing.))

"Huh. Then something must have happened to her in Everfree Forest. That should be our next stop."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:17 am
Bonfire audibly gulped, showing his fear. "Th-the... Everf-f-free Forest?" He said shakily.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:42 pm
"Yeah, sadly that's the only place left to go that would make sense. Just look out for the Poison Joke, and we'll keep each other safe. In fact, I think we might be able to talk Twilight and the girls into coming with us, they've been in there multiple times." says Tempest, grabbing his saddlebags and hoisting them over his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:42 pm
((Saddlebags bro.))

Bonfire nodded in agreement. Twilight and the others have been to the Everfree Forest a number of times and know the best and safest paths to take. Especially one that led away from the poison joke. Bonfire didn't know what adverse effect would come to him from the silly plant, but honestly, he didn't want to find out. "Sure. Let's drop by their houses and tell them--" Bonfire said, but was cut off by a loud crash at the door followed by a faint "Ow..." Bonfire opened up his door to find, lain on the ground, Ponyville's very own mail mare, Derpy Hooves. "Oh! Derpy! Perfect timing! Care to do us a favor?" Bonfire asked.

Derpy stood up, rubbed her head and looked at Bonfire with a blank expression, until she processed the request. "Oh, sure! I can help!" she said.

"Could you stop by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's houses and tell them to meet us at the library?"

"Sure can do, Bonfire! Oh, by the way! I got something for you!" Derpy said before she reached her head into her mailbag sifting around for Bonfire's mail. She soon popped her head out with a small box with artwork on it and a big logo that read 'GameColt Color.'

"Oh, cool! It's finally in!" Bonfire grabbed the package with his mouth and set it down on his coffee table. "Thanks, Derpy! C'mon Tempest, I'll explain what that thing is later, for now let's go get the girls. I'll get Pinkie and meet you at Twilight's, you go get Rarity and Applejack."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm
((Oh. My bad. But I thought Daring had a Satchel? Oh well. Thank you for the fix.))

"Roger that, I'm out." says Tempest. He turns to the Grey Pony, "Hey, Derpy, I'm wondering if you've gotten my XBuck in yet? I know they just shipped, but I really can't wait to get my hooves on it. ((The Gameboy came out in 1998 and the Xbox came out in 2001, so there's not much difference.)) I also can't wait to play the new Halo: Combat Equestria. You know what, just drop it off at my house if you have it, I gotta go." he says, rocketing over Derpy and into the sky, heading towards Sweet Apple Acres.

Upon arrival, he saw Bic Macintosh Applebucking in preparation for next week's Cider Sales.. "Hey Big Mac, is your sister around?"

"Eeyup." he replies, nodding in the direction of the Barn.

"Thanks. I can't wait until Cider Season, you ponies make the best in Equestria." says Tempest, flying over to the Barn and up to Applejack.

"Hey AJ, Bonfire wants you to meet him in the Library if you can. We need some help."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 pm
"Sure can do, sugar cube. Just lemme finish loadin' this cart fer tomorrow's run." Applejack replied.

Bonfire rushed through Ponyville, quickly making his way to Sugarcube Corner.

Pinkie Pie started hopping quickly next to Bonfire. "Heya, Bonfire! What's the rush?" the pink pony asked.

"I'm on my way to Sugarcube Corner to pick up Pinkie Pie and head to the library! My friend Snowflake's gone missing!" Bonfire explained.

"You're looking for Pinkie Pie? Well that's silly, I'm right here!" Pinkie added.

"Great! So can you come to Sugercube corner with me to pick up--" Bonfire continued, but stopped and skid to a halt. He realized then that he already had Pinkie with him. He looked at Pinkie's big goofy grin and couldn't help but giggle. "I swear to Celestia, Pinkie. I love you more and more every day. Now c'mon!" Bonfire said, running off in the direction of the library, Pinkie hopping along with him.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 pm
"Alright AJ, just hurry up please. We need your help as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:56 pm
A soft whimper echoed off stone walls, and a white pony opened her eyes. "Mmn...?" Snowflake! She was alive! The young mare looked around, and was about to stand when a dragon's growl stopped her dead in her hooves. "Oh no..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:03 pm
"Gotcha, Tempest." The farm pony replied.

Bonfire was ready at the library with Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. He hadn't explained why they were there yet, but he would as soon as Applejack, Rarity and Tempest were there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:43 pm
"Thank you AJ. I'll meet you there." says Tempest, taking off into the sky and rocketing towards Rarity's house. Upon arrival, Tempest found her doing what she did best. Fraternizing over a dress.

"Hey, Rarity, me and Bonfire need you over at the Library, now. I'm really sorry if I'm interrupting something, but we really need your help." he says, urgently bouncing up and down, waiting for her to reply.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out