Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Chrono and Mara Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 pm
Chrono's home is a bit distant from town. Its near a bit of woods and a cliff over looking a large lake. The home is a small gothic mansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara was struck dumb by the sight of the mansion and its surroundings. It was so different from the city streets she was used to. "This is...amazing," she whispered in awe, looking around her.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Chrono Rorikzel

User Image

Chrono smiled. "Glad you like it. My forge is in the back yard." He said to her and lead the way to the door. "Lets head inside for a cup of tea." He said, opening the door. The decorum of the place was armor, weapons, and shields. Chrono lead the way to the living room and sat down, pouring himself a cup of hot tea from a pot that had been brewing while he was gone. "Please sit where ever you feel comfortable, have some tea if you like." He said in a kind tone to Mara.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm
Agllaeca

User Image
Mara
Mara perched on the arm of a chair, looking around curiously. She'd seen people in armor before, obviously, but she'd never seen so much metal in one room. "Do you get many customers? This is pretty posh for a metalsmith. Oh!" She immediately looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. That must've seemed really rude," she said, blushing visibly behind her veil.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Chrono Rorikzel

User Image

Chrono shrugged. "These are just thin aluminum suits I have up. I havent had time to craft show armor for the house." he said and drank his tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:25 pm
Agllaeca

User Image
Mara
"Haven't had time? Why?" Mara's curiosity was starting to get the better of her.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Chrono Rorikzel

User Image

"Alot of people order smithed equipment from me, so my days are usualy busy." Chrono answered her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm
Agllaeca

User Image
Mara
"Wasn't that the first thing I asked you? Pretty roundabout way of giving me an answer," Mara said, a bit confused. "Nevermind. So, do you want me to start learning how to help you right away? I can if you want."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:52 pm
Agllaeca

(Yoohoo?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Chrono Rorikzel

User Image

"No, go ahead and get familiar with the house. Pick a room that you want and then come find me, I'll be out at the forge." he said to her in response.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara nodded and went to start exploring. She figured out where the bathroom and kitchen were, as well as what looked to be Chrono's room. She chose a room nearby Chrono's as her own so she'd be available if he needed her at any time, then she headed back out toward the forge.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Chrono Rorikzel

User Image

The ring of a hammer on metal sang through the air as Chrono worked on a chest plate. It was still red hot until he dipped it into the water barrel, causing it to flash cool a bit. He then hit it a few more times, trying to get the right shape.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara had taken off her cloak, but left on her veil, when she'd claimed a room, so she was better dressed for work in the forge. To her, the heat of the forge was like coming home, and she didn't know why. She watched Chrono work the metal, not wanting to interrupt him. As she watched, she noted his movements so she could do the same if he asked her to.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Chrono Rorikzel

User Image

Chrono gave the armor a few more swings then dropped it into the water barrel to cool. 'I hope you found everything alright." he said looking up at Mara  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara nodded. "Yes, I did. I took a room near yours, if you don't mind that. If you do, I can easily move to a different room."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff