Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

H.I.V.E. Academy ("Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination") is a school for young villains-in-training where they learn all the basics of becoming professional villains. It is run by the Headmistress who also selects who will attend the Academy.

The H.I.V.E. Five are the top students of the Academy and occasionally clash with the Teen Titans.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:33 pm
No godmodding, cyboring, etc. you will be given one warning and if you continue, I will obliterate your character and kick you out of the rp
PM profiles to Minnta Aloripma
HIVE Five profiles must be titled HIVE Five
Other student profiles must be titled HIVE Academy
Staff profiles must be titled HIVE Staff
Try not to do one liners, but I understand if your character is unable to do much at the moment (happens to me quite often...)
Use correct grammar, spelling, and such. I understand the occasional mistake since I've made about fifty while typing this up, but please proof read before posting
Some romance is okay and violence is obviously required, but don't over due it
Don't kill someones character or important NPCs without permission from the person controlling the character and/or me
Don't be a d**k
Please tell me if you'll be gone for more than 2 days. It's just plain rude.
If you are gone for a week without warning, then I will remove your character from any activity going on so others may continue without worry.
If you continue to be gone, I will delete your character
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath and Xistund are the joint controllers of the rp, so you need to listen to them as well. Especially if I am not online. If any issues arise, pm one of us and we'll try to sort it out
I can change, add, and subtract rules if I must

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm
H.I.V.E. 5 (Leader)- Kingside
H.I.V.E. 5 - The Morrigan
H.I.V.E. 5 - Gamer
H.I.V.E. 5 - Hex
H.I.V.E. 5 - Lockstep

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img][/align]
[color=Choose][align=center][size=14][b]Hero/Villain Name[/b][/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]Real Name[/i]
[b]Nickname: [/b][i]Optional[/i]
[b]Age: [/b][i](13-19 if you're a student, anyone else can be older but not younger than 13)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i]
[b]Race: [/b][i](Are you a superhuman, meta, normal, not human at all..? No vampires or were-wolves though. And you can only be demons/angels if you have very good reasons for being so)[/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills: [/b][i](Up to three non-overly powerful ones, and if it is strong there must be draw backs to it.)[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i](At least two)[/i]
[b]Side: [/b][i](HIVE Five, student, staff)[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i](You have to have a past of some sort, no memory loss. You can leave it somewhat vague if you want.)[/i][/align]

[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Crush: [/b][i](Optional and I can change it if you tell me)[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i](Obvious)[/i][/align][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm
THE H.I.V.E. FIVE

User Image
Knight
Bishop
Rook
Queen
King

Kingside

Basics:
Name: Julian Prince
Nickname: King, Chessmaster, Gamester
Race: Metahuman
Abilities/Skills: Kingside's powers come from a mystic chess set that each piece of the bored excepting pawns giving him the form and powers of the pieces. The Rooks give him a brick like skin and super strength, Knight gives him weapon summoning and combat skills the use them he can also summon a war horse.
Bishop gains a staff that can fire beams of energy out of it and can move faster then his other forms. The Queen is a combustion of the other three but only lasts a short time and the King is the weakest form but is the smartest and has the ability to control the weak minded. Pawns just change him back to normal.

Weaknesses: The Chess Pieces need about 8 hours a day to recharge on there bored for there magic to work and being Chess piece's they are easily lost or stolen
Side: H.I.V.E five

Biography
Being a child Julian was a bright mind but he showed no interest in what most other children where, he seemed to look down on most people. The only person he considered a friend was his grandfather who took time for Julian to teach the game of chess. But as years passed his grandfather died, His father left and his mom going from boyfriend to boyfriend. Julian shut himself out even more and one day at his school one of the jocks who like to bug him saw Julian playing ageist himself knocked his bored over. trying to save what he could he grabbed a Piece out of the air and his arm turned rocky as he punched the Jock breaking his face. After causing some over all mayhem Julian took his bored and piece's and ran off not sure what to do. It was then that he met someone who gave him a invitation to H.I.V.E. Academy

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: The Game
Other:
Gaia Name: Xistund

User Image
'Work' Outfit
The Morrigan

Name: Arielle Porter
Nickname: Ari, Morrigan, Morri (hates it when people shorten her name like this)
Race: Human
Abilities/Skills: Her physical abilities have been enhanced by the medallion, she can transform into either a giant red wolf, a hooded crow, or a white mare (black at night), she can also create 'phantoms' to help her fight
Weaknesses: Can only transform into each form once a day, and the phantoms are mentally tiring and she can only create three at the most and only for a few minutes before needing to rest.
Side: H.I.V.E. Five

Biography
Arielle spent most of her life in London, England without knowing who her father is and barely seeing her archeologist mother, who was usually traveling for her work. For her thirteenth birthday, her mother took her to an old ruin in Ireland that she was currently researching for a week. Ari decided to explore the ruins and eventually came to a strange door that the archeologists hadn't been able to open. She spent the next few days puzzling over the door when she realized that the Celtic knot design was actually a puzzle which she quickly figured out and opened the door. On the other side was a small room with only a stone table inside, which had a glowing necklace sitting on top of it. Curiosity killed the cat as they say, and Arielle picked up the necklace only to scream in pain and black out.

She woke up three days later to find that the necklace had enhanced her physical abilities and given her three tattoo like markings, one on each arm and the small of her back. Unfortunately, her mother refused to take her anywhere after that incident so she was forced to train her new abilities in secret, discovering her shape shifting and 'phantoms' along the way. A few months after her fifthteenth birthday, her mother died in a cave in somewhere in Egypt and had left her with all her money and possessions. She lingered in England long enough for the funeral before selling her home and traveling to the U.S. to escape any lingering memories of her late mother.

Crush: No one at the moment
Theme: I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Other: Her villain name and powers are based off of the Celtic triple war/death goddess called The Morrigan which is made up of: Morrigan (shocking) who was said to take on the form of a wolf and terrorize the battlefield, Badb who took on the form of a hooded crow and caused confusion, and Macha (who was sometimes switched out with the horse goddess Epona) which has little known about her so I switched her with Epona (the horse/dream goddess). Necklace, left arm, right arm, small of back.
She's also a bit of an alcoholic because of the source of her powers

Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

Gamer

Basics:
Name: Joesph White
Nickname: KO. Glitch, VR
Abilities/Skills: His powers are based on the video game that he decides to be using at any current moment in time. From fighting prowess to weapons made for the characters all of them come to him in a split second to entering the game. Any character within the game can be chosen to have there powers and skills aid him at the time being.
Weaknesses: Each character can only be used for no more then a minute and a lock out occurs making it where he cannot use the same character again in less then 4 hours. The games that he has are held on his belt in memory drives and if he doesn't have them he can't use his powers.
Side: H.I.V.E Five

Biography
His father a member of the HIVE before going by the Codename Gizmo it was no surprise that he would be likely a member of the academy. What was a surprise is how little the boy seemed to care instead immersing himself in video games of all different genre to avoid reality. Growing he was so immersed in the games most things simply passed him by until he was old enough to join the Academy. He had not showed anyone else his powers not even his father who believed he was powerless. That was until getting to the school someone had the nerve to knock one of his hand helds from his hand and ended up embedded halfway into the ceiling after KO had used Ken's uppercut special.

Since joining tho he has easily gotten do the top of the class within the school but still shows more interest in playing his games nine times out of ten. He does on rare occasions still put the game down and when he does shows just the reason his scores are easily in the top five thru the whole school. That is if he puts down his games.

Extra:
Crush: None atm
Theme: Pwned
Other: Touching his games without his permission friend or foe isn't a smart idea and can quickly end in things getting violent quickly.
Gaia Name: Shinigdragon21

User Image

Hex

Basics:
Name: Katriana Violet
Nickname: Kitten, Black Kat, Kat
Race: Meta
Abilities/Skills: Bad luck bolts, speed, martial arts skills
Weaknesses: loss of contact with the ground, her emotions
Side: H.I.V.E Five

Biography
Katriana is the daughter of the former H.I.V.E Five leader Jinx. She inherited her mother's luck-manipulation powers as well as a little something else. She never knew her father, but she knows from that extra power she inherited that he was Kid Flash. Despite her mother's decision to become an honorary member of the Teen Titans, Katriana was raised to lean more toward the side of the villains and has decided to go to the same academy her mother was taught: H.I.V.E. She's not as much of a leader as her mother was, but she's pretty good at controlling her powers.

Extra:
Crush: None yet.
Theme: Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Other:
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

Lockstep

Basics:
Name: Willhelm Ferrow Gregorio IV
Nickname: Will
Race: Lich
Abilities/Skills: Can play songs and ballads with various magical effects, Is resurrected 10 minutes after he's killed, Can breathe a cloud of poison
Weaknesses: His songs have no effect if they can't be heard, and he can't move while he's playing them, nor can he switch mid-song. Also, his cloud can be blown away easily, and he resurrects back in his room at the academy every time.
Side: H.I.V.E. Five

Biography
Will is the once human son of the witch Willhelm Ferrow Gregorio III, and a rockstar that she had a one-night stand with. Growing up with his mother, a staff member at HIVE, he was always (and still is!) sensitive about both his girlish looks and single-parent status, often to the point of flipping out and releasing the magic locked deep within him, unattainable by normal means of spellcasting. After about the third time this happened, his mother took notice of his potential and began o teach him the art of spell-singing, using music to accomplish what words alone often could not. He excelled at this, finally earning his entrance into the academy, and at the age of 16, he decided to use an ancient ritual to exponentially spike his power. Embracing undeath, his power increased 10-fold, at the cost of his body heat and skin color, leaving him deathly pale and cold permanently.

Extra:
Crush: None currently
Theme: Love Lab- Rhythm Heaven
Other: He can be extremely arrogant and flamboyant at times...
He sings/plays his themesong often to warm up his vocal chords
He gets annoyed when people mess with his guitar...

Gaia Name: The Original Jitterbug

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm
Other Students

User Image

Trick

Basics:
Name: Amilia Hetford
Nickname: Amil
Race: Meta/Demon
Abilities/Skills: Ability One-Her metahuman side allows for her to control illusions already, with proper focus that is.

Ability Two- A spawn of Trigon, allows her to possess ability of a Sin. She possess's Sloth and with proper focus, range, and the help of her illusions she can slink depressive emotions into others, though it's a slow process. In the long run it can hinder another.

Ability Three- Mass power of Trigon , if it is unleashed from her, allows for super strength, speed, and abstract demonic powers. Most common is the draining of life and one's soul (Has to be touching the other being.) It isn't often this demonic ability is unleashed because her metahuman side is more attached to reality than her demonic soul. When pushed with enough anger (takes a lot of blind), or focusing to bring out her true demonic nature can it be achieved.

Weaknesses: Emotions, Easily Distracted (Lack of Focus, and Holy related Objects.
Side: HIVE Student

Biography
Created by Trigon she was unleashed onto the world to the body of girl that was in the hospital. After much destruction from the hospital and a face with the Teen Titans, she lost mostly because she wasn't used to her body ,yet. A H.I.V.E. member found her and sent her to the school to learn and better control herself, though they aren't aware of her more demonic nature. It's been most a secret as she's been having more fun in the physical world at times and ignores what she was created to do, the time isn't really now. She'll soon be considered another one of Trigon's failures.

Extra:
Crush: Julian Prince (Her main distraction.) So what if he's younger?
Theme: Illusion and Dream
Other: She is easily distracted for the time being, and whenever Kingside comes around there isn't much hope for her. She is basically just a metahuman with a demonic soul, a bit unpredictable and often a struggle between human and demonic desires.
Gaia Name: CaptainXXMorgan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tantrum

Basics:
Name: Janelle Decruz
Nickname: Janie
Race: meta
Abilities/Skills: can make weapons out of her emotions, the stronger the emotion the stronger the weapon.when very angry,or is throwing a tantrum, she is incredibly strong, but it wears her out quickly.
Weaknesses: she is horrible at controlling her emotions. and after a tantrum she goes into a coma for at least a week
Side: HIVE student

Biography
spoiled by her rich, always gone parents, Janelle always got what she wanted. but when her parents met her boyfriend in an awkward situation. they told her that if she ever spoke to him again they'd send her away somewhere. that's when she threw her first tantrum, killing both her parents and her boyfriend and leaving her with a very vague memory of the incident. when she woke up from her coma, she was sent to the school to better control her powers.

Extra:
Crush: none atm
Theme:
Other: when reminded of the incident she gets severely depressed
Gaia Name: phantom_princess21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mimic

Basics:
Name: Catherine Decruz
Nickname: copy cat, Cathy
Race: metahuman
Abilities/Skills: can copy someones appearance, voice and behavior after only seeing it once; can copy other peoples abilities to an extent
Weaknesses:she can only copy what she has seen or heard before, any ability she mimics comes out only about half as powerful than they would normally be
Side: HIVE student

Biography
Catherine is very mischievous, irresponsible and outgoing, constantly playing tricks on anyone she can. this went on until she was sent away for high school.
After her parents were killed, Catherine had to come back from boarding school to help her little sister with her emotional problems. Cathy was made to follow her to HIVE academy so she wouldn't have to be alone.

Extra:
Crush: Kuzan Fei
Theme: what the hell~Avril Lavigne
Other: is Janelle's older sister
Gaia Name: phantom_princess21

User Image

Animus

Basics:
Name: Zeek Bishop
Nickname: 'Eek! It's a ghost!'
Race: Spirit
Abilities/Skills: His 'soul' can leave its physical vessel, essential making him a ghost. In this form, he can be hard to see as he is pale and almost completely transparent. He also passes through physical objects.
Additionally Zeek can possess other objects and devices to control them.
He could float into a computer and make it turn itself off, but taking control of something like a statue makes it rather hard to control since it's such a firm structure and almost impossible to move.

Weaknesses: It is hard to gain control of a new physical body when he first enters it and even as a ghost he is very vulnerable to wind, cold and heat and the like. He is also bound by gravity to the ground as any person.
He found out early that he could neither possess other living bodies and made up the theory that they already had souls and could not contain his as extra.
Anything he possesses degrades rather quickly, more so the more often he enters and exits it. For example, taking over a wooden object would sooner or later make it rot and wear out even if no one ever touched it.

Side: H.I.V.E. Student

Biography
Zeek was an ordinary boy before his power fully manifested itself. It started simply as out of body experiences while he was sleeping. As he aged he became capable of extending a 'ghostly' hand, arm or leg out of its physical counterpart.
Then, one day, he woke up feeling a little off. He could actually see his own body still sleeping in his bed. Looking at his hands, he found he was completely out of his physical form, and it was no dream. His new form was pale and see through. Zeek also could barely lay hands on his own, old body, or anything else for that matter - he was only able to affect the physical weakly, such as lifting a book or a pen and paper.
Upon closer inspection, it even seemed his real body had begun turning to dust at parts, simply corroding away even though he was in his teen years.
He was shocked initially to say the least, but he found it was not all bad - he was free and without worry. He could go anywhere and people could hardly do anything about it. However, it was lonesome. Few people understand you when you're a ghost, or even want much to do with you.
Going to H.I.V.E was mostly an attempt to find others like him and put his ability to some use.

Extra:
Crush: N/A
Theme: N/A
Other: He does lack his own body and cannot find another human one to replace it. The closest he has come to is possessing a mannequin.
The greatest functions of his ghost form includes spying and infiltration.
He hates vacuum cleaners, its annoying to get suctioned in - even if he can just float out of the dust bag afterward.
Being something not exactly physical, he cannot age.

Gaia Name: N K Cake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S.W.A.T.

Basics:
Name: Scott Greyson
Nickname: SWAT

Race: Meta human
Abilities/Skills: Nanobots run through him, keeping him healthy and helping his healing. His armor increases his reaction time and agility as well as his defense. Right hand can be covered with a weapon, but only one may be carried on Scott at a time.
Weaknesses: He doesn't talk so communications are hard. He is weak against strong, blunt attacks.
Side: HIVE Student

Biography
He was... bred. In a testing facility. He was the first successful human-nano hybrid. The scientist had taught him a large sum of human knowledge, and a tutor later taught him free will. That tutor was HIVE's headmistress. He left with her, nor wanting to be a guinea pig anymore. He hadn't ever talked then, so no one expects him to now.

Extra:
Crush: Tantrum, Janelle, but how could he tell her?
Theme: This Means War ~ Nickelback
Other: likes ice cream
Gaia Name: Valiant Fenris

User Image

Articwaste

Basics:
Name: Kuzan Fei
Nickname: Kuzl
Abilities/Skills: Control of Ice- he can freeze almost anything and shape the ice into any shape
Muay Thai expert
Artic body- Can control how cold his body becomes, from normal temps. to extreme freezing temps

Weaknesses: Fire, explosives
Side: student

Biography
Kuzan comes from a clan far up in the Artic. Every member of the clan is a metahuman with similar powers to him, although, he is the son of the head of the clan. He was sent to the academy to sharpen his powers. He believes that the H.I.V.E. five are too weak and he dreams of surpassing one of them in order to show them true power.

Extra:
Crush: none at the moment
Theme: getting away with murder-papa roach
Other: Can be childish at times, he oddly loves saunas, he'd drop anything to bathe in one
Gaia Name: The voodoo bunny

User Image

The Crucified

Basics:
Name: N/A
Nickname: Crucie, "oh hey, wha no aaaaaugh nooo please NOOo!*gurgle*"
Race: Bound Daemon
Abilities/Skills: Telekenesis, Daemonic magiks, immortality
Weaknesses: the cross she is eternally bound to weakens her powers
Side: HIVE student/staff

Biography
The Crucified has been a servant of Trigon all her life, doing his bidding, even when it came to doing little more than pleasuring him. On one of her tasks for him in the mortal realm she was set upon by her master's worst enemies the Teen Titans, unable to banish her or defeat her their magic user, her master's daughter, and the source of The Crucified's otherwordly hate, bound the Daemon to a blessed cross, binding her powers and anchoring her to this plane. She was locked away in the jail, unable to escape due to the cross and other binding runes inscribed in her cell. She was found during a jailbreak by the current headmistress who helped her out in payment for working for her, essentially transferring her master relationship from Trigon to the Headmistress, which she was just fine with, she would rather not have to face Trigon's ire for failure. unfortunately the cross made it hard for her to be useful as she practically had to relearn how to do everything and learn how to actually be a villain, thus she attends the academy as a student but is always prepared to do whatever her Mistress asks of her.

Extra:
Crush: Headmistress in as much capacity as she can feel love
Theme: Blacken the Cursed Sun - Lamb of God
Other: has a special hatred of the one who bound her
Gaia Name: Anniria

User Image

Night Shade

Basics:
Name: Rae Sera Tuscan
Nickname: Rae or Whatever people like to nickname her.
Race: Meta Human
Abilities/Skills: Rae is able to control shadows. She can control them in the light and dark but they are most powerful in the light. She is able to dissolve and become part of the shadows. Not only that but she can become someone elses's shadow and travel with them. The strength of her power depends on her energy level. If she is exhausted then her powers are weaker than normal.
Weaknesses: She is frightened of large animals. She also gets sick easily.
Side: H.I.V.E Student

Biography
Rae grew up with her meta human mother and human father in London. She gained all her mother's meta blood though. She was always happy and her parents always bought her stuffed animals. Whether they were as big as her, or very little. It just all depended. Usually as she got older, the stuffed animals got bigger. She was both mommy and daddy's little girl. Her mother always stayed at home so she was rarley away from them.

One day they went out to a family trip to America. She was seven years old when she got seperated from her parents in a large shopping mall. She was unable to find them and hid herself away till she found an escape, which only took about a day or two. Finally a elderly couple took her in until she joined H.I.V.E academy. She still has a hint of English accent after all these years of living in America. She misses her mother and father dearly. Though she tries to to dwell on it. She is usually caught with a small, sweet smile on her face to hide the negative emotions.

Extra:
Crush: This will forever remain a secret in time... Possibly.
Theme: The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At the Disco
Other: Rae has banned everyone from her room. Not only because of the numerous stuffed animals of different sizes all over her but because she feels like it's the only place she can be alone and have privacy. She plays guitar almost every night and when she wants to let her feelings out. She knows how common that is but she doesn't really care.
Gaia Name: Random Lullaby

User Image

Zero

Basics:
Name: Ren Minamoto
Nickname:
Abilities/Skills: Ren is very agile and quick having been a Free Runner as far back as he could remember. His Powers lie in his wit, being the son of a scientist he is very creative. Ren's apparent powers are based in both science and magic. He is talented in Martial Arts as where.

Revolver Zero: A revolver made custom from by Ren from his Father's left over capsule research combined with his own weapons design. It fires custom made bullets made by Ren.

Bullet types:

Laser Shell: A shell casing like bullet that fits into the revolver. Each shell contains 6 shots making 36 laser shots total when fully loaded

Ice Bullet: Bullet that fires an overly powerful strain of Liquid Nitrogen that will cause ice to expand from it's point of impact including freezing a body part if a partial hit or graze and a full body if a hit to the center of the body.

Fire Bullet: Bullet that fires a condensed compound that when coming into contact with oxygen (when released from the casing) causes a fireball to come forth

Repulser Bullet: A bullet that when fired causes a small area (1 yard in all directions) to give off a 'push' effect. Mostly used by Ren to augment his jumps by firing at the ground below his feet.

Void Bullet: One of Ren's most powerful bullets as such he can only carry six on his person at any given time, any more in a close proximity would cause them to react against each other. The bullet when fired must come into contact with its target and will cause a small black hole to come forth and absorb it's target and target only. It cannot be used on anything living. Ren uses these bullets to counter against beam type/projectile type attacks.

Grenade Bullet: Self Explanatory. A compressed grenade that fires like a grenade launcher from his revolver.

Darkness Armor and Darkness Blade: This portion of Ren is based in the supernatural. He stumbled upon the armor during his travels in an effort to develop a more powerful weapon he came upon an ancient armor controlled by a mystic blade. The blade is absorbed to his body and can be summoned on command. He has to wear the armor to wield the blade and become a warrior of Darkness. The blade can summon a cloudy creeping darkness that can bind an enemy with dark vines that can either wrap around an enemy or stab into them. The blade has to be piercing an object to use this ability and with immediately fade away if removed.

Weaknesses: He cannot use the his blade without the armor and cannot use his gun while in armored form. He also lacks any sort of super power he is only slightly above average due to training. Also when in Warrior of Darkness form the blade has to be piercing and object to use its ability so Ren must be standing still
Side: Student

Biography
Ren was the son of a brilliant scientist who was working for the H.I.V.E without the knowledge of his evil doings. Ren loved to work with his father and be around him at all times. His father was working on "Capsule Technology", the ability to compress vast quantities into a bullet sized capsule. When completed his father believed it would have infinite uses such putting out fires by compressing a small lake's worth of water. Transport of blood and chemicals safely and efficiently. When finished it would be his father's crowning achievement and Ren would be his little co-worker with his name on all of the research. However when he neared completion he found out the true goal and what they were to be used for. As his father scrambled to destroy his research he was visited by heroes. With Ren hidden, his father faced them and as a human could only fail. Ren was left crying and hidden as he watched his father's research destroyed. The heroes hadn't bothered to listen to his father or take a look at the situation that he was destroying the research. Maybe due to a mistake, maybe malice on behalf of heroes hating the H.I.V.E however his father was killed by chemicals that spilled on him. Also igniting the lab. As the heroes escaped so did Ren just barely making it out alive. He was only 13 when he realized that even the heroes he had looked up to were just as bad as villans hiding under the guise of heroes. He decided then that he would survive on his own and make his own "Justice". He roamed the world on the savings his father had put away for him researching new substances and how to perfect and weaponize his father's research. As he aged he discovered through researching his enemy, the heroes, that there was a distinct mysticism to some and that there supernatural abilities had come from Earth. He deduced that through science he would be able to find an object and use it in his new weaponized gun "Revolver Zero". However the object he came upon could not be contained. The "Warrior of Darkness" could not be condensed or weaponized but it however did possess Ren. Warping his sense of ideals and turning it into something else. Ren himself has no idea of the possession and thinks of it only as his own ideals. With this warped mindset, he found himself joining the H.I.V.E the very organization that led to his father's demise his logic being that even if evil they didn't kill his father, the heroes did and with the training from these people he could become strong enough to take them on and win enforcing "Justice" across the world.

Extra:
Crush: He is very nervous around women since he hasn't had much interaction until he entered the academy at the moment he has no crushes extending further than a nervous boy would
Theme: In My World
Other: (Optional)
Gaia Name: Yang Kaido

User Image

Quickdraw

Basics:
Name: Clyde Wesson
Nickname: Speedy,
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 165
Abilities/Skills: Expert swordsman, expert marksman, adept practitioner of Iaijutsu
Weaknesses: Mediocre hand-to-hand skills, has a bit of glass jaw.
Side: Student

Biography
As a child, Clyde had always been fascinated with speed. His favorite shows on TV involved racing cars, kung fu (Because the fighting was usually fast paced.) and other speed related activities, but above all else, he was enthralled with duels. He'd absorb himself with spaghetti westerns and samurai movies. One day, he took upon himself to become a master of iaijutsu, the art of drawing the sword, or as he knew it fondly, the art of quick draw. As a result, Clyde was able to comprehend moving at fast speeds which then became his forte, but at the same time, left him a little on the weak side. Clyde could only take so many punches before being forced to admit defeat. So, to better himself, he enrolled in the H.I.V.E. Academy.

Extra:
Crush: Fancies Hex for her speed.
Theme: Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Other: Is able to utilize his iaijutsu skills with guns. Has also been known to play drums and wear sap gloves so that people go down faster and protect his hands.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm
Staff

User Image
(Without the rabbit ears)

Headmistress

Basics:
Name: Unknown
Nickname: Selena (because of the superstition that the full moon causes lunacy), Delira (latin for crazy), or Laufeia (Norse goddess of destruction and evil). She uses these at the end of her title depending on her mood or who is talking to her. Students just call her Headmistress
Abilities/Skills: Can sense others powers, looking into her eyes causes people to go mad, ages much slower than normal
Weaknesses: Has to be in the same room to sense powers, madness lasts from a few minutes to an hour (depending on how long they look)
Side: Staff

Biography
The current Headmistress restarted the Academy after the old one had been destroyed by the Titans and Brother Blood was finally out of the picture. Other than that, not much is known about her other than she is older than most would think.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: Into the Madness
Other: Uses guns to fight, wears sunglasses to prevent unwanted madness
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma/SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

Robin The Hood

Basics:
Name: Willhelm Ferrow Gregorio III
Nickname: Mama Will
Abilities/Skills: Can cast nearly any spell she's heard or seen at least once, Can use nearly anything as a focus for magic, Can drain mana from living objects with a touch
Weaknesses: Can only cast a few spells a day before getting tired, Has to have mana in her body to cast any spells
Side: H.I.V.E. Staff

Biography
Will is a witch and the dorm monitor at H.I.V.E.. She has a son who shares her name (She was an only child), and is much beloved by the students, the reason being her willingness to help out in nearly any situation, the H.I.V.E. Five especially. There has been many a time where the group has snuck out, or pulled a prank, only to call on Robin to cover their tracks or help pull their fat out of the fryer.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Sail- AWOLNation
Other: She often treats the entire H.I.V.E. Five as her children, and insists they call her "Mama Will".
Gaia Name: The Original Jitterbug

User Image

Grimm

Basics:
Name: Damien Fae
Nickname: Professor Grimm
Abilities/Skills: Fairytale Conjuring: Damien has the supernatural equivalent of a "Great Big Book of Everything" Which allows him to summon any and all supernatural and mythic being or creature within it's contents. Depending on the strength of the being, Damien can summon multiple creatures.
Weaknesses: Needs his book to summon the monsters and the creature in question has to be recorded within the book itself
Side: HIVE Staff

Biography
For the most part, Damien kept out of the Villain Scene, a few heists here and there, but for the most part, his life was dedicated to his studies, which included the capture, dissection and imprisonment of the supernatural. Then one day Damien was unable to ignored his human urges and, to his shame, lost his virginity, which had been on permanent ice until then. The worst part of all was that he had slept with the woman he was trying to get information on. Realizing his mistake, Damien abruptly left, not realizing that nine months later, this woman would go on to give birth to a son, whom she had decided to name Jenos.

Extra:
Crush: SCIENCE!
Theme: Natural Born Killer - Avenged Sevenfold
Other: Has no idea that Jenos Grimm is his son.
Gaia Name: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image
Tengu form

Hell-Tengu

Basics:
Name: Marx Donovan
Nickname: Teng
Race: Tengu)
Abilities/Skills: Tengu-shift: transforms into a tengu
Razor sharp feathers
master of swordsman ship and combat

Weaknesses: Weather, bindings

Biography
A long term friend of the Academy Marx joined as a teacher of combat and honor. Teaching students the honorable arts of combat and how to win by all costs, both honorably and dishonorably. He is a man of much respect and pride and a stern teacher and master

Extra:
Crush: n/a
Theme: Oki's theme: Okami
Other:
Gaia Name: The Voodoo bunny

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm
NPC's

NPC's can be used by anyone, just remember to use the color of their profile when using them

User Image

Doc

Basics:
Name: Jared Hales
Nickname: Doc, Jerry
Abilities/Skills: Can sense people's wounds/illnesses, immune to most diseases
Weaknesses: Has to be touching the patient
Side: NPC Staff

Biography
The Academy's main doctor. He has worked here for most of his career and is knowledgeable on how to treat most injuries and how to work around the students and staffs powers when doing so. He's very calm and patient, not much bothers him.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: Ain't No Rest For the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
Other:
Gaia Name: N/A (open for anyone to use)

User Image

Wyrd-O

Basics:
Name: Ilex Scarlet
Nickname: Holly
Race: Nymph
Abilities/Skills: Can control plant life, Draws energy from the sun or moon, Can control water, to a small extent
Weaknesses: Her ability to control plants is stronger in the daytime, She can't control any body of water larger than a pond.

Biography
Teacher of Etiquette and Conduct, and a recent graduate herself. She's bubbly, kind and polite, and even a bit of an airhead, but is quite serious about her job, and is liable to send vines after someone who she deems an interruption to the lesson!

Extra:
Other: Most of the male teachers and students keep getting distracted when she walks by, or when she's talking to them. They usually go red in the face when she bends over to water her plants, and she can't seem to figure out why...
Gaia Name: N/A (Open for anyone to use)

User Image

J.O.A.T.

Basics:
Name: Jack Riddle
Nickname: That one guy who smells like a reefer and subs all the classes because everyone is lazy.
Height: 5' 11'
Weight: 135
Abilities/Skills: Can instantly take any job given to him and adequately do it thanks 'magic' abilities granting him the skills needed to perform.
Weaknesses: While he can do any job, he isn't the best and can easily be outshined. He also isn't well respected by students...not that he cares.
Side: NPC staff

Biography
Jack is the academy's most well known substitute teacher. While his reputation may seem fuzzy, he still delivers and meets expectations on any job given to him. Jack takes any job with a smile and doesn't complain. He does occasionally get angered

Extra:
Theme: Doyathing - Gorillaz
Other: It's rumored that Jack does drugs but can never be confirmed...
Gaia Name: N/A (Open for anyone to use)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm
Reserve  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:05 pm
((Kicks back to top))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 pm
((-Pokes to top-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 pm
((Poke))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 pm
((When can we start?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:19 pm
((I kind of want to wait until the last HIVE 5 spot is filled))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff