Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» Cyntus' Fey Haven « Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm
This is Cyntus' home where many fey folk go to and come to visit him. There are many fey who think they owe him for saving them from the slave trade, but he refuses to let them pay him back.
Almost surreal forest area.
Forest Castle.

Some people you will meet here other than Cyntus:
Kibum, the Youngest Brother
Fedelta, the Middle Brother
Lauranalanthalasa
Lilianna
The Unseelie Queen, Lyridia
The Seelie Queen, Viresse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image
Still sitting in the carriage; Lucille couldn't help but to feel uncertain if not actually a bit frightened. Everything she had once known, gone..
in the blink of an eye it was as if her life up until now hadn't been real.. Other then having to figure out what to do with herself, she would have to find a way to repay Cyntus for his kindness, she owed him that much and more after all..  

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm
..: Cyntus :..

Cyntus pulled to a stop just outside of what appeared to be a large castle surrounded by the forest before sliding off the seat in the front, the unicorns removing their disguise as he opened the door for Lucille. "Welcome to the land we originated from, the forest itself. I'm pretty sure you'll love it here," he murmured with a light smile while lightly holding his hand out for her to take.
"You brought back another one, Cyntus? How many more are there in the human realm?" a couple of little water sprites asked in unison.
"There are still many I haven't found yet and I'm not forcing our people back to the fey realm. There are still some of us who like it over there," Cyntus responded to the little water sprites in a soft sigh. "Most of the fey you'll see around me are the fey I've brought back from the human realm."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Lucille seemed awfully uncomfortable being handled in such a delicate manner, normally it would be her standing where Cyntus stood now. Grasping eventually onto his hand she would let him help her out of the carriage..
Whatever discomfort she once felt would vanish in the blink of an eye, gasping in genuine surprise; Lucille would stare around at their surroundings in disbelief and awe. "Its beautiful.." were the only words she were able to utter during this very moment.  

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm

"It is, isn't it? No matter how long we've lived here, we've kept things as is so as not to damage our realm as badly as the humans have damaged theirs. Don't be surprised if a tree stands up and starts walking or simply starts talking for those are just the ents. Welcome home, Lucille," he hummed as a couple of elves removed the unicorns from the carriage, the carriage vanishing completely while the unicorns ran off into the woods. The few fey that stood nearby, or flew overhead, made a slight bow along with Cyntus while murmuring the words of welcome home to Lucille as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
Lucille was only getting more surprised by every second that passed. Her expression was genuinely like that of a young child; hearing the amazing stories of a far away land with all the mythical creatures one could simply imagine..
"Thank you.. There are no words strong enough to express my gratitude, thank you for taking me back home.." Her voice was low and tender; "If there is anything, anything at all that I can do to return the favour, then please, don't hold back! Even if it takes years, I truthfully wish to repay you for your kindness."  

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 pm

"There is no need to pay me back. I just did as I felt was necessary to save my kin. I wouldn't want to lose any of my kin when I can do something to save them. It's that Seelie Queen's Knight issue I have," he responded while quickly shaking his head to her offer of repaying him.
"Don't even bother trying. We've been trying for years," the elves and water sprites responded in sync with each other.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
Lucille furrowed her brows as she heard what the water sprites had to say. "But, it just wouldn't be right like that..It would be just the same as me taking advantage of your kindness, and, frankly I wouldn't be able to live with such guilt.."  

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 am

"Well I've been refusing the fey trying to pay me back for helping them for years. I just look after my kin and would rather die than to see our people suffer anymore," Cyntus retorted while lightly brushing a hair out of Lucille's face. "I do not mind keeping you as company though. You're a sweet woman who will need a helping hand in returning back to your natural roots after having grown up in that polluted world."
"He's a stubborn guy. You get used to it after a while," the water sprites hummed lightly before kissing Cyntus on the cheeks and flying off rather quickly.
"I'll show you around the palace," Cyntus smiled lightly while extending his hand out to Lucille.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 am
User Image
Even if it was Cyntus, seeing a hand being directed towards her face made her uneasy and tense, as if she was expecting being hit at any given moment. However, seeing as he was only being kind, she would get quite flustered by her own foolish reaction, she dearly hoped that he hadn't noticed how horribly she reacted to his kindness..
Tilting her head a bit, Lucille couldn't actually help but to smile from the words and the action of the water sprites. Watching them fly away she would eventually divert her attention back upon Cyntus. "Please do." Was all she could say before extending her own hand to grab onto his.  

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Cyntus simply smiled lightly at Lucille's reaction only to realize he hadn't removed her collar yet. He reached over with his other hand and slid his finger doe the leather only to nod slightly to himself as the collar slid away from her neck. "Much better," he murmured softly before leading Lucille inside. He made a circle of the first floor showing her each of the rooms and the outside kitchen, telling her what they were while making a slight wave at some of the faeries, elves and other fey that were scurrying about while quickly voicing their thanks to him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image
It felt odd but good to have the collar removed from her neck, smiling she would follow as Cyntus guided her around. Listening and nodding she showed genuine interest in the words he had to say as well as their surroundings..
It still felt like nothing more then a dream, to have been released after so many years in captivity, a dream she hoped would never cease to be.  

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Cyntus stopped when they'd gotten to the kitchen and got a glass of what looked to be the purest water in any world and hand it over to Lucille. "You've got to be thirsty. Those humans don't take care of those they try to sell after all. Trust me when I say that this is permanent for you unless you decide to return to that human world. Even if you do though, our doors will always be open for you," he said gently. He then led her to the second floor and into a set of double doors where a male with short blonde hair and dressed all in green seemed to be working. "Kibum, I would like for you to meet Lucille. You are the doctor and alchemist here after all."
I'm also your youngest brother, Cyntus. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lucille. Sorry if I seem a bit busy. A human child snuck into our realm and hurt Fedelta with a block of iron... Uh... Fedelta is the new Seelie Court Knight so I'm trying to fix him up so he can get back to the work Cyntus dropped to help the rest of our kin,” the blonde male murmured while pausing every once in a while to sniff a jar here or there. He slightly pointed over his shoulder at what looked like a bed made of tree roots holding a boy with his back towards Cyntus.
"Fedelta's going to be alright though, yes?" Cyntus asked with a hint of worry in his tone. He sighed in relief when Kibum just nodded and brought a jar over towards the other brother.
If it'd been you, you'd have taken on the full brunt of the iron, but he dodged it enough to where he got enough to scar,” Kibum teased lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image
Lucille took the glass of water and watched it in awe, it felt almost a bit bad to drink it, but in the end she was indeed quite thirsty. "Thank you." She replied to him before bowing her head as she usually would to express her gratitude if not show respect for the induvidual before her..
Moving onto the second floor; Lucille was a bit taken back by it all, the beauty, the warmth and kindness that radiated from the entire place, as well as the information was overwhelming. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well." She said in a polite tone before listening to the conversation between the two brothers. The part about the human child really didn't surprise her, in fact she was quite familiar with it..
Nonetheless, it was a relief for her to hear that the boy would recover from the assault.  

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Oh please. The pleasure is all ours. If you ever feel like you're getting sick or hurt yourself, just come to me. The Seelie Queen is napping right now so I'm sorry you weren't able to meet her. Fedelta, welcome Lucille home,” Kibum smiled lightly as the one known as Fedelta sat up and turned to face Cyntus and Lucille, the scar being quite obvious on his left cheek down his neck.
Welcome home, Lucillia. We hope you remain happy here in the fey realm. Cyntenius, welcome back yourself. The Seelie and Unseelie Queens have come to a truce, but they're trading knights. I wanted to see you before I was sent to the Unseelie half of the fey realm,” Fedelta murmured before sliding off the bed and hugging Cyntus.
........ I'm sorry about him seeming to change your name into part of your true name. He tends to see everyone's true names and so he only uses a partial version of that name when he talks to someone directly,” Kibum murmured softly with a sad smile on his face. Cyntus seemed to have completely frozen by his brother's news only to move slowly to hug Fedelta back.
I wish she wouldn't send you away, Fedelta... I'm sorry for leaving you to take my place. Do you think you'll be alright in the Unseelie Court?” Cyntus murmured softly only to give Fedelta the same sad smile as Kibum when he nodded slightly. “Then I'm glad you were able to meet Lucille. Remember to keep true names secret while you're over there. The Unseelie Queen will try using your gift to be rid of the Seelie Queen if you do not. I wish you luck.
You worry too much. I'll be fine. Miss Lucillia, I'd be very grateful if you were to keep Cyntenius and Kibulÿm out of trouble for me while I'm in the Unseelie Court. You don't mind doing that for me, do you?” Fedelta smiled as he pulled out of Cyntus' arms and lightly took Lucille's hand in his hands.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas