Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Castle of Lady Cleopatra and Alexandra Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TigerTrouble

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm
The Castle:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:46 am
THE CASTLE!  

Wess-Kun

5,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 pm
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...
User Image

Aingel stared out the window at the forlorn looking place. He had stopped struggling, but he was far from giving up. The reason why he had calmed down was simple. At this point, there was no way out of the car. The doors were locked, and the glass was too thick to break, not to mention that jumping out of the car at this speed would probably kill him. So, he would just have to sit tight until the doors were opened. Then, well, he was getting the hell out of here.

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

Cleopatra:

Cleopatra watched her new slave from the corner of her eyes. He was rather quiet. He must be thinking of a way to get free. Such a stupid boy she thought to herself. Her hands went into her pocket of her blue dress and slowly pulled out a velvet box.
"I have a gift for you my dear pet. It is made just for you." She opened the box to reveal a rather small charm not unlike his other. The charm was in the shape of a silver wing with a golden ring around it. She tilted her head then attached it to his collar before petting him on the head.  

TigerTrouble

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

Aingel scowled at her, not caring for his gift. If she though she could win him over with gifts, she was crazy, He turned away from her, staring out the window and planning his escape some more.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 am
User Image

Cleopatra:

She smiled slightly reading his expression with so much pleasure. She could hardly contain her excitement and bent over close to him.
"You see my dear pet this little gadget will make sure you do not escape my grasp. Lets just say if you move only 100m from me you will cease to exist dear boy and just guess what? It does not apply to me. Oh and just if you think about running........." She smiled a rather evil smile loving the game already. She held out her hand to show a bracelet with the same charm on her arm but combined with a red ring.
"I will use this and you will find your insides burning." Her other hand went up to his cheek softly holding him like a fragile toy. Her cold gaze went up to his hair her hand playing with it.  

TigerTrouble

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 am

User Image

Aingel's scowled deepened with each word she said. Ok, then, time to change priorities. Fist thing to happen will be to remove this accursed collar without killing himself, though suicide may become an option of it gets to be the only one left....As she started playing with his hair, he jerked away from her, edging to the window.

"Do not touch me."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image
Cleopatra:

She smiled then she lost her smile. Her fingers entwined in his hair. She yanked him closer to her with his hair and spoke close to his face her eyes narrowed.
"You will do what I say!!! you will beg me for everything and anything! You will kiss the floor i walk on. Now let’s start with a simple command boy. Kiss me."
She looked directly at him.  

TigerTrouble

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

Aingel sneered at her, his eyes briefly flashing red as his cybernetics attempted to kick in, only to be blocked before anything can happen. He quite literally spat his next three words.

"I'd sooner die."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

Cleopatra:

She glared at him then simply activated the charm before sitting back. She watched as the pain engulfed the boy sitting back calmly. Unless he said stop nothing will happen.  

TigerTrouble

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Aingel managed to hold eye contact with her for a full minute, before he could take it no longer. He gasped and threw himself against the back of the seat, writhing in pain. He kept himself from crying out, but he could barely breathe.

"Stop....this....wench...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 am
User Image

Cleopatra:
Her eyes travelled over him enjoying every moment of his pain. She raised an eyebrow at him then sat back calmly. It would be a shame to lose the boy so quick but manners where to be taught.
"Use the right word boy or I won’t hesitate to kill you. Now what was that you said?" She was still angered but spoke calmly playing with the charm around her arm in such a normal fashion.  

TigerTrouble

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 am
User Image

Aingel clenched his teeth, determined not to let the wench hear him cry out. It felt like molten metal was being poured into his veins, which, for all he knew, it was. Tears formed in the corners of his eyed, but he let none fall. Still, the pain was unbearable....

"St-stop......please...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:10 am
User Image

Cleopatra:

She stopped the charm with a wave of her hand. She looked at him her face neutral. The car stopped and she opened the door watching him regain himself. She pushed her legs out over the side of the car then lightly got out. Her hand turned the chain around her hand then with an yank on the chain she pulled him hardly. She did not say a word.  

TigerTrouble

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 am
TigerTrouble

User Image
..: Børįß “Čhėśhìre” Åîrāÿ :..
» Čhėśhìre Førm B «

"Hai," had been Cheshire's response when Alexandra had told him to enter the vehicle as he'd climbed inside, sniffing the air inside of the vehicle curiously. He'd never been in a car before so it was rather exciting for him. That'd been some time ago and now they were heading towards Alexandra's home, the scenery passing by the windows making his tail sway slightly out of excitement.
"Oh yea. Miss Alexandra, my real name is Boris Cheshire Airay. It's just become a habit to respond to people calling me Cheshire or Cheshie. You can call me whichever name you'd like though," he murmured while keeping his gaze out the window. He was curious about this human world that Alice came from and it just added to his curiosity when he would see something odd to him. An example of odd for him of course was the trees not being mushrooms nor some grayish-green and mauve color and a butterfly being small.

» Čhėśhìre Førm € «
» Čhėśhìre Førm D «

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas