Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Mother/puppy rant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:58 pm
My mother got a puppy yesterday. She adopted him from the shelter, but he wasn't even at her house for 12 hours before she called me to see if I would "baby sit" this pup after I tried my hardest to talk her out of getting him at all. Her husband is now angry at her because she will not buy a "Spuds McKenzie dog" and threatened to drop the pup in the swamp if he chews anything up. Neither of them can take care of their Maltese, why she wants a puppy that she won't make the time to train and care for is beyond me.

He is a rotten little lab mix (possibly GSD) about 4 months old. He resource guards and is very fearful, stubborn as all get out, but smart as a whip. Yes, I caved and he is staying with me at the moment. He will not be a permanent family member however, I will be fostering him if my mother and her husband can't stop arguing about him.

Here he is btw. She named him Pirate to go with her home decor which is all mermaids and sunken ships...
User Image
Hes the red lab looking pup, and Finns shadow apparently.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Dexter and Finn are not thrilled to have him here.
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Whiskey On A Sunday

Elly_the_lost_penguin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 pm
My brother does the exact same thing rolleyes He always get animals with no thought as to the time they will have to put into taking care of them. He takes in cats that he will not feed or clean up after and it becomes my job and nows he's trying to convince my mom to let him get a APBT/boxer puppy from his friend which I'm sure he wouldn't take care of. Its not fair to the animals.

By the way your dogs are adorable biggrin  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff