Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
hater, ganna hate. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxyouwantitx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:28 pm

so the guild master dislikes me.. any suggestions? im thinking of leaving, and i bet, the next time the GM is online, this will be gone. any bets? smile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Which guild? This guild? Why would they hate you? Kind of hard to give suggests if I don't know the whole story on both sides. I know being a mod is stressful, especially when someone doesn't follow the rules but I don't think anyone here hates anybody as far as I know.

Don't let one person stop what you enjoy.

ForeverDreamWithinADream

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:26 am

why do you think the guild captain hates you? im sure if you were hated you would have been banned
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Playboy Karasu Uchiha
Which guild? This guild? Why would they hate you? Kind of hard to give suggests if I don't know the whole story on both sides. I know being a mod is stressful, especially when someone doesn't follow the rules but I don't think anyone here hates anybody as far as I know.

Don't let one person stop what you enjoy.
not a mod... every time i post ANYTHING, EVEN ABIDING THE RULESS.... it gets moved or removed...

xxxyouwantitx

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 pm

xxxyouwantitx
not a mod... every time i post ANYTHING, EVEN ABIDING THE RULESS.... it gets moved or removed...

Everything I've seen you post breaks the rules somehow. This thread ought to be in Off Topic but it isn't. It should be moved. Maybe if you paid attention to the rules, your s**t wouldn't get moved. Don't play the victim because you aren't.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Lady Kayura

Everything I've seen you post breaks the rules somehow. This thread ought to be in Off Topic but it isn't. It should be moved. Maybe if you paid attention to the rules, your s**t wouldn't get moved. Don't play the victim because you aren't.

This. This all the way.

And anyways, how is something being moved such a big deal? If it wasn't deleted, then obviously it was moved because it was in the wrong place. emotion_eyebrow

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:47 pm

For the record, this is the second time he's pulled this stunt, and I'm still not sure what the hell he's trying to prove.

xxxyouwantitx
so the guild master dislikes me.. any suggestions? im thinking of leaving, and i bet, the next time the GM is online, this will be gone. any bets? smile

xxxyouwantitx

Wow. I'm not sure why I should bother addressing this, since nothing you've said has said has any basis in reality, but I guess I'll give it a shot.

1) What "guild-master"? Neither the captain nor the vice-captain of this guild have moved or deleted a thread in months and months.

2) The only threads that have been moved lately have been moved by either myself or lgtenos.

3) The only posts that have been deleted lately have been deleted by the poster themselves.

4) None of the threads we moved belonged to you, and none of your posts have been deleted.

You know that we have a log of all these things that all crew members can see, right? In other words, I have proof that you're lying.

I can guarantee you that the captain doesn't even know you exist, let alone dislike you. I don't see why any of the crew should like you, considering you're accusing us of things we didn't do and cluttering up the forum with nonsense like this.

If you want to leave, then leave. I won't speak for anyone but myself, but I certainly don't care if you stay. If you do stay, then try contributing something of value to the guild rather than trying to stir up s**t by posting outright lies.

Shanna66
why do you think the guild captain hates you? im sure if you were hated you would have been banned

No, actually. We rarely ban users, and usually only do so when someone repeatedly flouts the rules, or does so in a particularly severe way. We don't ban users because we dislike them; if that were the case, there are a number of users who would be long gone.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Well this obviously hasn't been deleted....
Also, if that's how this guild worked, like Taeryyn said, there would be many, many more people gone.
From experience in running guilds, yeah, there are gonna be people that you hate and disagree with constantly that you totally have the power to get rid of. But you don't, because they're not doing anything wrong. (This was a particular problem in a guild I am in that discusses religion... -shudder-) If they were doing something wrong, then yes, I have no doubt something would occur.

To sum it up, quit whining.

Falsequivalence

xxxyouwantitx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Taeryyn
For the record, this is the second time he's pulled this stunt, and I'm still not sure what the hell he's trying to prove.

xxxyouwantitx

xxxyouwantitx

Wow. I'm not sure why I should bother addressing this, since nothing you've said has said has any basis in reality, but I guess I'll give it a shot.

1) What "guild-master"? Neither the captain nor the vice-captain of this guild have moved or deleted a thread in months and months.

2) The only threads that have been moved lately have been moved by either myself or lgtenos.

3) The only posts that have been deleted lately have been deleted by the poster themselves.

4) None of the threads we moved belonged to you, and none of your posts have been deleted.

You know that we have a log of all these things that all crew members can see, right? In other words, I have proof that you're lying.

I can guarantee you that the captain doesn't even know you exist, let alone dislike you. I don't see why any of the crew should like you, considering you're accusing us of things we didn't do and cluttering up the forum with nonsense like this.

If you want to leave, then leave. I won't speak for anyone but myself, but I certainly don't care if you stay. If you do stay, then try contributing something of value to the guild rather than trying to stir up s**t by posting outright lies.

Shanna66

No, actually. We rarely ban users, and usually only do so when someone repeatedly flouts the rules, or does so in a particularly severe way. We don't ban users because we dislike them; if that were the case, there are a number of users who would be long gone.
okay, sence it wasent moved... why dont i see it in the forums then?.... answer mew this, and i will be your slave...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Fatestitcher
Well this obviously hasn't been deleted....
Also, if that's how this guild worked, like Taeryyn said, there would be many, many more people gone.
From experience in running guilds, yeah, there are gonna be people that you hate and disagree with constantly that you totally have the power to get rid of. But you don't, because they're not doing anything wrong. (This was a particular problem in a guild I am in that discusses religion... -shudder-) If they were doing something wrong, then yes, I have no doubt something would occur.

To sum it up, quit whining.
im not whinning... im laughing at the unfriendly society of this guild smile

xxxyouwantitx

xxxyouwantitx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Veneficus Monstrum
Lady Kayura

This. This all the way.

And anyways, how is something being moved such a big deal? If it wasn't deleted, then obviously it was moved because it was in the wrong place. emotion_eyebrow
i dont see it anywhere, not even in the off subject forums...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 pm

xxxyouwantitx

It's not deleted. If it was I wouldn't be able to see it. People aren't being unfriendly, you just seem to like causing drama. Before you point anything out about this response I can already tell you that I don't care; just thought you should know it's not deleted. You just have to look better.

Sailor Rapunzel

Enduring Sweetheart

11,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 am

Taeryyn

Shanna66

well hate and dislike are 2 different things. i would never ban someone from my guild who i disliked, and there have been quite a few over the years. but if there was someone that i hated i would ban them.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 am

I think I smell a troll...

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 am

Taeryyn

xxxyouwantitx

xxxyouwantitx

Shanna66

*sad music plays*
I move threads too emo
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas