Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
ⓐidaen and ⓜienna's ⓜansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 pm
WELCOME HOME

User Image

Mansion
Aidaen's Bedroom
Mienna's Bedroom
Slave's Bedrooms (Identical)
Master Bathroom
Slave's Bathrooms
Kitchen
Dining Room
Living Room
Backyard Pool

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon
Jennifer sat in the car, staring out of the window, she was sitting next to Aidaen, who still hadn't let her hand go. She wasn't used to such attention as this, she was used to being abused and used for whatever pleasure or means her old masters had for her. Jennifer sighed a bit as she sat there, her body was warmer than usual, but it wasn't hot, she was calm enough that the heat coming off of her wouldn't hurt anyone.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image
..: Hûmáń - Röšß Kūhåñį :..

Ross sat quietly between Mienna and the door, his gaze focused outside of the vehicle as if being sure that someone or something wasn't there. He'd started twigging the bright red ends of his hair nervously while keeping his gaze out the window over half of the trip to the sibling's home. The purplish-blue and red sparks finally died down after not having used any magic since ridding Kracken of her chains which meant that he couldn't feel anymore volts of electricity running through his body anymore.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

The siblings chattered mindlessly to each other, their conversations focusing on what to do once they got home, and about when their family was supposed to arrive. Soon, their conversation died off into silence and Mienna patted Ross' shoulder, giggling quietly, "You don't have to worry," She whispered, lightly pulling his hand down from his hair, "it's not like we keep a giant monster in our home." She averted her eyes to her brother, a small smirk lingering on her lips. Well, that was only half true.

Catching his sister's words, Aidaen had to hide a laugh before turning to Jennifer, "The first thing we'll do once we get back to the house it get some food into you." He leaned over and murmured in her ear before pulling away when the mansion came into view. Surprisingly, the house was quite cheap despite where it was located. Both Mienna and Adiaen wanted a house by the ocean, and, after a few years of searching, the mansion opened up to them. The whole house was personalized to their liking, which took about nine months before they were able to move into it. But, all the hard work paid off, and here stood their humble abode.

The limo pulled up the cobblestone driveway to the front of the house, and Mienna was the first one out, bouncing out of the vehicle and onto the driveway. It was nice being home; no yelling or crying, just silence.

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Out.Of.Control ---> .......

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon
Jennifer smiled a bit as she saw the mansion, the fact that it was on a beach made her happy, that meant less to burn when she went into her rages. Jennifer sighed as they pulled up, absentmindedly pulling at her collar, hoping that one day it will get taken off. She waited for Aidaen to get out before she did.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image

"Monsters, or other creatures kept either in or out of your home are not what I'm worried about, Miss Mienna. It's a worry of a cockroach that can't seem to stay dead," Ross murmured lightly while sliding out of the vehicle behind Mienna. His eyes were squinted a bit at the glare of the sun, his eyes so obviously unused to the bright light after such a long time in the darkness of the market. He rubbed his eyes only to stand in the militarized version of parade rest in wait of the one called Aidaen to step out of the vehicle with Jennifer or for Mienna to lead him inside, whichever came first.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- User Image

With a yawn, Aidaen stepped out of the limo and turned around to face Jennifer, throwing his hair out of his face, "Let's go inside and get something to eat. You must be hungry, right?" He said, addressing Ross as well. Surely the two wanted something to eat, didn't they? The market really didn't seem to have good food for the slaves on their priority list. Besides, he was craving something to eat as well, and he was almost positive that Mienna was feeling the same too. Well, if her stomach indicated anything that is. It had been growling quietly the whole ride home.

Mienna rubbed her eyes, glancing back at Ross as he got out of the car, "That's good then. You won't be scared of Kodac!" She exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together before she straightened out her dress, which had been crumpled during the car ride. She couldn't figure out if Ross' words had some ulterior meaning, "I guess, but I hope it does." She replied quietly, slowly making her way to the front door.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

"A bit iffy. Although both sides of me are hungry, I don't feel all that hungry. I actually feel a little nauseated," Ross responded to Aidaen's question before seeming to mull over something in his head. "Kodac? Who is Kodac? The cockroach comment did have another meaning behind it, but it's a personal matter. I don't want you, your brother or Miss Jennifer to get involved if I can help it. It isn't nice to involve the inno... cent... Sorry. I just thought I saw something. It was just my imagination though." He wasn't lying and wouldn't lie unless it was prudent to do so. Unfortunately for him, he'd already grown attached to the two ladies and was slightly growing attached to Aidaen which meant that if any of his enemies came here, he would be devastated if they got hurt because of him.
“Seda? Are you wake yet?” “Yea... I've been keeping an eye out and he still seems really close.” “I thought so... The roach keeps coming back it seems...” “Yep. I've killed him several times for you and he keeps coming back... Anyways, that's not why you're having this discussion with me is it?” “Nope...” “Then what is it?” “... I think my demon side is overruling my vampire side... You said that several halfbred vampires and demons get sick in the stomach due to change of diet...” “... I kinda noticed it yesterday... I thought I was just tired, but you're still increasing in demonic energy. If I feel it's getting to a dangerous level, I'll switch with you to keep them safe. You're such a softy...” “Thanks, Seda...”
Ross smiled lightly after having been staring at the ground for a while, his pace moving slower than his usual pace so he didn't run Mienna over with his long legs. He was glad Seda and him had this discussion of things in his head and that the fullbred demon said he'd protect the others in the house if his demonic energy got too dangerous. He couldn't remember much during the time he became fullbred demon, his vampire side seeming to simply vanish completely during that time, and he didn't want to hurt anyone like Chestra Kuhani was rumored to do. From what Ross had learned, the only Kuhani anyone knew of in the demon world was the demon king and he was normally a cheery person like Ross. The only problem was every so many years, he'd go berserk and kill anyone in his path, Sedynn Ashani, Seda's father, having been the only survivor of a rampage had a scar running down his back from when Chestra had snuck up on him. Chestra also went into blind rages if he got angry enough. If he was right, and he didn't have the courage to ask Seda, then he might become like Chestra and that scared him. If Chestra scared Seda, then wouldn't Seda also be afraid of him if he was Chestra's son? He didn't like hurting people as it was, but there were already little spots in his memories of absolutely nothing. He couldn't fill in what was supposed to go there and Seda just kept telling him not to worry about it.
"Miss Mienna... Do you or your brother know of any demons with the last name of Kuhani?" he asked softly while lightly fiddling with the red ends of his hair.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «

{( | Out. Of. Cards: Wow... Long post. | )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 am
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon
Jennifer followed Aidaen out of the car and into the house, "I am a little hungry" she said as she kept looking at the ground. Her face had paled a bit, she was struggling from not trying to release any fire, but it was getting harder and harder to control as time passed with the collar on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Aidaen rested his hands in his pockets, a perplexed look on his face as he regarded Jennifer. Did her skin tone seem a little bit... lighter? Sometimes, he was really thankul for his keen senses. Aidaen frowned but covered it up with a tilt of his head, "Alright. As soon as we get in, we'll get something to eat then." He replied to the two with an airy smile. Now to deal with Jennifer. Aidaen gently took Jennifer's arm and pulled her to the side. Then, he brought a hand up to rest against the girl's forehead, "Are you okay? You don't look so good." He made sure not to let too much worry seep into his voice, but his tone held concern. He didn't want to baby the girl too much, nor make her feel like a damsel in distress.

"Yes, Kodac. He's our... dog. Well, sort of." Mienna paused, contemplating whether 'dog' was the right answer. Sure, Kodac did have a dog form, but he was more of a hound, "Hellhound, to be exact. He's gigantic when the seal is released." She smiled, the fond memories of the old mutt flitting through her mind. Riding on top of the dog with Aidaen was fun. She thought before shaking her head to clear her thoughts. Her expression grew into a thoughtful seriousness at Ross' next comment, "I understand perfectly, and I won't pry unless you would like me too." She nodded in understanding. Surely everyone would like to keep at least one deep, dark secret to themselves. Mienna had many, and Aidaen had more. The small girl looked around, rubbing her eyes with a hand before frowning. Was it just his imagination? Mienna blinked and shook her head, her hair bouncing with the movement. Kuhani? Mienna racked her brain for the name, and wondered if Aidaen had heard about the name, as he was 305 years older than her. Suddenly, Mienna recalled the name. Her parents spoke about about a few demons with the last name Kuhani, but she was too young to really comprehend what was happening. Knitting her eyebrows together, Mienna nodded, "Vaguely. I was too young to really understand what was happening, but I do remember the name. Why?"

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon
Jennifer was shocked as to how Aidaen was treating her, she had never seen this much kindness before. "I have been trapped in this form for too long, and I need to be able to use my fire almost constantly if I am to stay in this form, but its getting harder to control it now" she said as she looked at Aidaen before then looking at the ground. Her tattoos glowed, but not as bright and red as they had before.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:41 am
User Image

"I love Hellhounds. They're so fun," Ross hummed cheerfully only to slightly frown again when she had said vaguely. He rubbed his arm slightly as the back of his left shoulderblade started slightly burning. "Well, on my spare time I've been trying to figure out who my father was. I never got the chance to meet him nor did my mother have any pictures of him due to her burning them all when he left. She didn't really talk about him much and the most I know of him is that he's a demon with the last name of Kuhani and that the birthmark on my left shoulderblade is his mark, whatever that means. I've asked other demons about it and even showed them my birthmark, but they get all freaked out and tell me to stop looking for him... That he wouldn't even remember me even if he were alive... A few of them muttered the words “The Demon King” and “Chestra Kuhani”, but then Seda would snatch control over my body and take me elsewhere. From what I've learned about the Demon King Chestra Kuhani, he honestly terrifies me yet he seems kind of like me at the same time... His name just seems to pop up whenever I mention the last name of Kuhani." He bit his lip softly only to glance back up at Mienna. "It's not a big deal really. I just wanted to know who my dad was is all. I still got a bunch of years ahead of me to learn about him." He forced a smile although it seemed rather genuine, his eyes taking on a bit of a fiery red-orange instead of the simple ruby red color.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Aidaen nodded in understanding, thinking up an idea for Jennifer to release her fire. If he was able to build a small little gym for her, then surely it would be more helpful, "I can have a contractor come in to build you a workout room, just so you can use your fire. It would probably be up in about a week if you agree to that, so would you be alright with just using your fire down by the beach while it's being set up?" He inquired, a concerned look on the male's face. He was noticing now how Jennifer's tatoos were slowly starting to dim, and he frowned. Once she was able to use her fire, then she would be alright.

Mienna nodded with a smile. She loved Kodac as much as her own brother. Kodac had been in their family for centuries, and would be there for many more. Besides, Kodac was only a few years younger than Aidaen. Her eyes raised to meet Ross, and she grimaced, "I'm sorry that I'm not very helpful," she resisted a sigh and lowered her head. She really hadn't heard much oabout this Chestra Kuhani, but her parents might, well, most definately would. But they wouldn't be visiting for a matter of weeks, maybe months. But, she would help Ross try to find his father, "I can help. We have a really large library so there must be at least some records on something. Maybe even about your birthmark." She gave him a hesitant smile and clasped her hands behind her back. "Would you like to go in and look now, or later?" Mienna asked, turning to look back into the house. Hopefully Kodac was pouting for being left at home and didn't destroy anything. The large dog really did have a bad temper, and she was afraid that Kodac wouldn't warm up to the others. The small girl glanced back at her brother before tilting her head to the side, "Do you think Kodac tore up the living room?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon
Jennifer nodded, "That I can do" she said, "Would it be alright if I go now? I really need to release my fire" she said as she looked out the window down to the beach. Her hair didn't even have the dark shine like it used to, her tattoos were barely glowing now.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
..: Dèmøń - Röšß Kūhåñį :..

Ross lightly wrapped his arms around himself as his form flickered before simply changing a bit so that he didn't look like when he was first brought here. "Sorry. Demon version of myself. Still working on controlling the form changes... It's fine that you don't know much. The younger the demon, the less of a chance they know any demons with my last name. As for Kodac, he could be pouting... Yea. Seda just said that your hellhound is a baby if he can't stand being alone for a few hours... The he started singing that he knows a song that gets on everybody's nerves," he murmured lightly while sliding his blindfold off exposing his fiery redorange eyes beneath. "If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to take a peek at your library after we're done eating." He smiled gently on the inside, but his new demonic appearance gave off a bit of a mischievous air to his smile. His hands had remained clasped together at the small of his back with the blindfold set between them.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces