Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] The First Brick (Roch vs Invi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 pm
He'd written a note. It had been on a blank music sheet in his barely legible handwriting, but he'd written a note. Invi seemed to like them, if the note he'd been given about the second stealth class had been any signifier. Now Roch was waiting in the middle of the gym, his guitar summoned and resting lightly on his shoulder, a hint of worry on his face.

He'd made a decision. He'd picked the one guy he'd figured could help him out the most. And now he was going to get his a** handed to him, and he knew it. He'd chosen it.

But hell, Roch was going to change himself, no matter how painful it was.

demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:25 pm
It wasn't the most eloquent of notes he'd ever recieved, but it was eager - and Invictus could easily praise those who were ambitious. It was a simple enough request. Direct. He liked that. Mincing words was a pointless endeavor, after all.

He wasn't the kind to waste time either - prompt and obvious with his appearance into the gym as he stepped inside, noting that the Reaper was already there, waiting for him to arrive.

"It seems you are ready, then." he said, no more greeting than that.

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm
"As ready as I'll ever be," Roch said. Then he frowned. "No, as ready as I'll be today," he revised. He fully planned on using this to get stronger, to the point where he'd be more ready later. "I'll be more ready in the future."

demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 pm
"If you were ready, you would have attacked me instead of talking." Invictus said, immediately moving and creating a small projectile between his hands, the bow forming around his wrist as he stepped and then launched it towards the reaper boil.

"When you fight me, you should not feel like I would be offended to be struck while walking through the door. I knew why I was coming, I was ready for you the moment I entered."

HP: 60/60
Damage: 11 - 8 = 3

Ice Queen
Before you're confused - Horsemen have a different damage modifier. XD

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:33 pm
He nodded, trying to dodge the attack as best as he could before rushing forward, his guitar in hand.

He swung. And missed. By like, a mile.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 0

demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:48 pm
Invictus shifted to avoid the swing as he made another projectile to launch. However, this one did not do as well on the 'hitting' front.

It made a very solid 'THUD' sound in the wall yonder, however. Maybe it was better that it hadn't hit....

Damage: EPIC MISS. O_O

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 pm
He looked. He couldn't help but turn and stare at the wall the projectile had hit with large eyes.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 0

demon_pachabel
Roch is such a moron OTL

demon_pachabel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm
When Roch turned to stare at the projectile, Invictus made a point to actually walk over and slap the back of Roch's head. Once he'd done that, he point-blanked one of his projectiles right into the boil.

"You're distracted, that isn't a wise thing. Do not marvel over my attacks - I keep them coming."

Damage: 14 - 8 = 6

Ice Queen
Oh Roch, so impressed by Invi attacks. XDD

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 pm
"Yeah, yeah I know," Roch said a bit guiltily, wanting to rub the back of his head. This wasn't working. He had to focus. Get past the whole "this is Invi!" problem and focus on the fight. He'd come here for a reason, right? He wanted to change. He wanted to become the guy that could accept emblems from people without being so jackin' worried about it!

With that thought in mind he swung his guitar out, catching Invi's sleeve with the body. It wasn't much of a hit, but it was a hit.

HP: 31/40
Damage: 2

demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 11 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 1, 1, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4 Total: 32 (11-44)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 pm
He'd been hit. Good. The boil was trying to be serious and wasn't just trying to play hero-battle-worship of sorts. That....deserved a reward.

Albeit, Invictus's idea of a reward during battle wasn't quite what most people would have liked to have gotten. The horseman held forward his hand that the bow was attached to, the palm flat as he drew his other arm back. As he did, several sharp looking red-and-stonesque things began to form around the palm of his forward hand. They shivered and shuddered underneath the pull of his other hand.

Then he let them all fly at once in a showered of red and pain.

HP: 58/60
Damage: SWIFT STRIKES - 14

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 1, 2, 4, 3 Total: 17 (7-28)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:00 pm
The daggers of stone slammed into his FEAR shield, slicing through it viciously. It hurt. Jack did it hurt. He grunted and pulled his guitar forward, bringing his fingers to the chord. The blood of a cut on his hand trickled down, slipping over the strings and ruining his attempt.

Dammit.

HP: 17/40
Damage: 0 SO FAIL

demon_pachabel

demon_pachabel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 8 Total: 19 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm
Invictus did not wait for Roch's failure to be reattempted. Once again, it was a song and dance of a projectile made and thrown using his gravity. He was quite efficient for his assaults.

HP: 58/60
Damage: 11

Ice Queen
Invi is mean.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 pm
He was going to die in this spar, he figured. That was okay, hell, it might even be a good thing. Like a... sort of baptism into his new lifestyle. The punk boil grinned slightly, tightening his hold on his guitar and rushing forward. The guitar sliced through another piece of cloth. But it was a hit.

HP: 6/40
Damage: 1  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:45 pm
Invictus frowned. "Are you even trying?" he asked, not even making a point to make a projectile this time, but rather just moving in some stance of what looked like Tai Chi and striking with a flat-palm.

Martial Arts. He'd mentioned knowing them.

HP: 57/60
Damage: 12 - 8 = 4

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 1, 3 Total: 11 (5-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 pm
He gritted his teeth and played the C chord, cursing as nothing happened. How pathetic, he thought with an expression of frustration on his face. "I'm trying," he gritted out. "But I keep jackin' up."

Story of his life.

HP: 2/40
FEAR: The Chill -- didn't work OTL

demon_pachabel

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items