Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Demon's Path ((Me & Praveena)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 pm
Meet Zarin. Ever since he was young, he has wanted a normal life. Now, you might ask 'why he doesn't have a normal life?' Well, I'll tell you. You see, Zarin lives in a large house that is home to a well-sized group of demons. Most humans can only see a blurry outline of demons, but Zarin can see them as clear as day. The reason is that his ancestors are demons. But, over the passage of time, Zarin's blood became mostly human, except for a small fraction of demon blood. Zarin is destined to become a powerful demon lord. Now, meet ____, one of Zarin's most trusted allies. ____ was the first demon Zarin saw when he was little. They made an oath, to protect each other and never let their bonds break. What happens one day when Zarin and ____ are caught in a fight with rouge demons and ____ is badly injured? Will Zarin's demon powers finally awaken? Will this event develop something more between these two?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:04 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:39 pm
Name: Praveena St.Clair
Bio: Praveena is the daughter of a powerful demon, and her family is one of the most prominent demon families. She met Zarin when she was younger, and she soon became friends with him. Unlike some other demons, the fact that most of his blood was human didn't bother her. She found out soon after that he was destined to become a powerful demon lord. They then made an oath to protect each other, and she will fulfill that oath forever.
Pic:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Name: Praveena St.Clair
Bio: Praveena is the daughter of a powerful demon, and her family is one of the most prominent demon families. She met Zarin when she was younger, and she soon became friends with him. Unlike some other demons, the fact that most of his blood was human didn't bother her. She found out soon after that he was destined to become a powerful demon lord. They then made an oath to protect each other, and she will fulfill that oath forever.
Pic:

User Image

((I'll start us off))
It was Saturday morning. Zarin had just gotten up and was taking a shower most of the demons living in the house were asleep.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:24 pm
Praveena was outside, leaning against the house and watching the sunrise. She was always the first to get up, since she was one of the only demons that appreciated the beauty of the sunrise.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:20 pm
Once Zarin was done, he dryed off and got dressed. He walked outside and saw Praveena. "Hey, enjoying the sunrise?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 pm
Praveena smiled lightly when she heard his voice and said, "Yes."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:44 pm
"You're always the first one up. And your always the first one to go to sleep."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 pm
Praveena looked at him as the sun rose high into the sky. "Not always...sometimes I stay up later than everyone else too."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Praveena looked at him as the sun rose high into the sky. "Not always...sometimes I stay up later than everyone else too."

"Yeah. Praveena, I was wondering if you wanted to do something today instead of staying here all day."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 am
bigbubz1

Praveena looked at him and said, "What do you have in mind?" She wanted to get away from the house for a little while, and she wondered where they would go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

"I was thinking we could go to the park. I heard that there is a festival happening today, so I was thinking we could check it out."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am
bigbubz1

Praveena smiled lightly and said, "Sounds like fun, let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:54 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin smiled. "Alright." Zarin stood up and started to walk out the front gates of the mansion.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 am
bigbubz1

Praveena walked with him towards the front gates, glad she could finally leave the house.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff