Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
What zodiac sign are you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which does your sigh fall under?
  Cardinal
  Mutable
  Fixed
View Results

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 am
I never seen this topic before, so I thought it would be fun. Even if you're not into it, it can still be fun to see. smile

This is my natal chart I guess they call it.

Gemini sun, ascendant Scorpio, 8th house of cusp, Moon Cancer, Mercury Cancer, Venus Taurus, Mars Cancer, Jupiter Aquarius, Saturn Scorpio, Uranus Sagittarius, Neptune Capricorn, Pluto Scorpio, Pluto Scorpio, Lilith Taurus, Asc node Taurus

Some common beliefs-easily bored, more likely to be bisexual, especially if on the 8th house cusp, intellectual, curious, lazy, untidy, witty, versatile, indecisive are a mutable air sign and all mutable signs are bi-corporeal or double bodied. Our birth flowers are roses and birthstones are pearls. Our polarity is positive and ruling planet is Mercury. Supposed to be the sign of youthfulness and communication.

What does your sign say? Does it fit you? A lot seems to be generalizations, but still interesting to see how well it fits or not. For the most part, I think mine fits me well though. I know I get bored very easily and like trying and learning new thing and is very curious about everything.

Edit-I guess this got deleted when I tried editing the post the first time to correct some mistakes but my Chinese Zodiac is ox. I think wood ox.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:14 am
In my case it's the Scorpio. However I tend to follow the Chinese zodiac instead which makes me the earth snake. Although my sign is fixed I am told that I am a cross between a Sagittarius and a Scorpio because even though I may be wrong in a certain situation in some way I am right. Though I would never say directly that a person I might be in an argument with is wrong. I simply say " I don't think that is right hun, but I do see what you mean."  

NadiaGem

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 am
im a taurus and a dragon. either way im hard headed and tend to think of the people i love and am close to as objects that are put here to spend time with me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 am
I'm a Libra and a Snake, which are not me. They are romantic signs and I am not a romantic person.  

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 am
I'm an Aquarius and a dog  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am
I'm a Scorpio and a Horse

and i do tend to be impatient....alot! so lol works for me  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ryura_Kayano

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:14 am
I am a gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm
Shanna66
im a taurus and a dragon. either way im hard headed and tend to think of the people i love and am close to as objects that are put here to spend time with me
I'm also a taurus and a Dragon.  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm
Nekko fire fox
Shanna66

*high five*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 pm
Shanna66
Nekko fire fox
Shanna66

*high five*
^w^ the all mighty dragon.  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Falsequivalence

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 pm
******** yeah.

It seems to fit me pretty alright (Considering pigs are supposed to be random assortments of traits, and virgo's are supposed to be cleanly, smart, and smart-asses)
I once read that Gemini's, Libra's, and Scorpio's are the most likely to be gay.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 pm
It's interesting to see how some fits people and some don't. I always wanted to be a dragon or tiger though, sounds so cool!. I think this is the year of the dragon.

Edit-I swore I put down my Chinese Zodiac, but I don't see it now (must of got screwed up when I edited the post, that or I just overlooked it). Well, I'm the ox. 3nodding  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 pm
I'm a sagitarius (the one and only constellation i can ever find) and a pig. They're pretty similar (the one's i've read anyway) and the parts that are similar i think are like me. I don't remember enough about them to tell you whats not me. Only part i remember really well is this pig one i saw.
It said that pigs are kind, generous, and have to be careful as they're prone to be taken advantage of. It also said pigs are commonly mistaken as lazy, but really just relish the finer things in life.

Like napping. My favourite hobby biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Hey guys, I'm a bull and a rooster. (Resists I LIKE c**k joke)
*snickers*

But just fyi, people actually have 3 zodiac signs. A solar sign, lunar sign, and a rising sign. This totals up to 1728 different combinations, which, in the field of astrology, gives a much more reasonable mix to it. (I don't believe it all, but it's REALLY interesting to study.) Your solar sign, often called your sun sign, is the one we all know. I'm a Taurus. It (supposedly) gives the basics of your overall persona. Your lunar sign relates to your inner feelings, how you see yourself, etc. I'm a Cancer there. And the rising sign delegates how you interact with others, and how they percieve you. I'm a Libra rising.
And actually, it's REALLY accurate for me.
Your three signs mix to make the person you are. Some signs take more dominance over you. For instance, an astrologer would say that my lunar sign, Cancer, is what delegates my life the most. Like when I had my last crush. Taurus sun sign and Libra rising would both be like ASK HIM OUT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! But Cancer is an emotional and thoughtful sign. Putting it in the lunar sign and having it being the most active in my life, the Cancer goes NO NO NO NO!! THINK IT OVER FIRST!! WHAT IF YOU GET HURT??
So really you could say that there are an infinite number of combinations, as different signs can have various amounts of hold over you. The person you are is an eclectic mix of the three signs. While I'm not saying that this makes astrology true, it sounds a lot better than THERE ARE ONLY TWELVE TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, AND EACH TYPE WAS BORN AROUND THE SAME TIME PERIOD EACH YEAR. Because that's just silly.

If you're interested in finding out your full zodiac, all three signs and an explaination of what they supposedly mean, go to this this site, click on Astrology, then Horoscopes, then General, then Free Cosmic Profile. I actually find it really fun to do. I think you need an account there to do it, but that's free and takes like a minute to set up. Or you could give me the info for you and I can do it, because I have an account and I love looking it up.
To get the full accurate information, you'll need to know your birth date, time, and location. Ask your parents if you don't know.

Thanks for listening to my long-winded rant, I hope that if you want to, you use and enjoy the site. The zodiac, believable or not, can be so interesting!  

SharpenedMoonlight

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:23 pm
I am apparently a Sagittarius and a tiger. I don't believe in astrology, though.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff