Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Canterlot Crashers** (finished) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm
The Elements of Harmony and our own little ponies have been invited to see a WonderBolts derby by none other than the solar princess herself. Not only is this the perfect opportunity for the exploration of Canterlot and a certain best young flyer's chance to see her idols in action, it's also the perfect chance for Bonfire to show his friends his old house where his parents still live. But, why does Bonfire seem so determined to keep them as far away from his parents as possible?

Everyone was on a large carraige pulled by three royal guards. Everyone was looking so anxious to arrive at Canterlot. All except Applejack who was looking almost as green as Granny Smith. "Ohhh, horse feathers..." she groaned.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Professor Path Finder and Trey Azure Chest were riding along with them, but with the absence of a certain Tempest Cloud. Trey was overjoyed at the fact that he was going to see his first WonderBolt show, that he couldn't possibly sit still. PF notices AJ's expression: "My dear Applejack, what ever is the matter? You look like a younger version of your Grandmother."

((This is where I reveal to everypony that Tempest is a WonderBolt. No pony else knows this, and he doesn't know that they are appearing.))

((Edit: Oooh! Can I please be the Announcer Pony?))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm
Snowflake kept shifting in her seat, excitement shining in her eyes though she didn't say a word.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 am
"Ah'm jus'... not good with flyin'... bein' an earth pony an' all, ah'd rather keep mah hooves on tha ground..." She choked out, still slightly gagging.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 pm
"Ah, I fully understand. Here, this might help." PF reaches into his saddlebag and pulls out a small leaf, a *Thermos(?)* full of tea, a bit of water in a sealed bowl, and a small towel. He crunches the leaf into the tea and hooves it to AJ, "It's a natural herb that prevents nausea, and the tea helps calm your mind." He then dips the towel in the water, and gives it to her. "Put this over your eyes, it'll help prevent the motion sickness as well. I'm terribly stricken with this ailment as well, that's why I have this with me, but after forty years of flying, I've gotten accustomed. But I bring it just in case."

((I don't know the correct Ponified term for Thermos...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm
((Stuff like that is okay to keep as the same.))

Applejack took the tea and gulped it down. Then she put the towel over her eyes and smiled. "Hey... y'know, this tea stuff is actually..." she said, but stopped and fell over and began to... snore? The tea had put her completely to sleep.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 am
PF begins to laugh, not expecting it to knock her out so easily. "I knew it made some ponies drowsy, but I didn't think it would put her out so fast."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 pm
"Twilight Sparkle and company," One of the royal guards called out. "We will be arriving at Canterlot in approximately 20 minutes.

"Thank you, Iron Bulwark." Twilight replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:17 pm
"So what is the plan once we arrive Twilight?" asks PF.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 pm
"Well, first we need to make our way to the tower in the castle that the princess reserved for us. Next we need to unpack and greet the Princess, and finally make our way to the derby." Twilight explained.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:18 pm
"Well, all I brought is fit into this small suitcase. So I'll be a short time. Rarity on the otherhoof, we needed an entire other carriage for her luggage." says PF, laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:47 am
Rarity whipped her tail in PF's direction. "Laugh if you must, but a lady must bring all of the essentials when traveling." She explained.

"And after the derby we get to see Bonfire's pa--MMMFPH!" Pinkie cheered, but was cut off by a hoof being shoved in her mouth.

"My, paaaants..." Bonfire cut in, coming up with the word on the spot.

"Pants? Um... Bonfire? I think you've been hanging with Lyra too much." Rainbow Dash said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 pm
"Yeah, and you don't wear pants anyway! And even if you did, we don't want to see them." says Trey.

((By the way, I just realized that PF's dialogue wasn't colored, so I just fixed it. Also, I hate how the Brown looks like a Burgundy Red.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:42 pm
"Great! So then we don't have to go see them!" Bonfire added, an awkward grin spreading on his face.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 pm
Trey whispers to PF: "I think something's up..."

"Indeed." whispers back PF. "So, Mr. Fire, when are you going to take your hoof out of Ms. Pie's mouth? And why did you place it there in the first place?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff