Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**To Bring a Book Alive** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 am
((For the record, I really wanted to name this: The Magic Tree House Effect))

((Also, for this to work, may I request use of Rainbow Dash and Pinky Pie for this tread only? Because I know what they need to say, and it would go by a lot faster if I can control them. Also, if I mess up the wording, you can edit it Dakota. Just give me the okay or nokay and I can get this started.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:01 pm
((Okay. Derp))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm
((Thank you kindly.))

"Are you sure this is okay, Rainbow Dash?" asks Pinkie Pie, nervously shifting from hoof to hoof.

"Yeah, yeah. It'll be fine! Twilight won't even know they're missing." responds Rainbow, flying from shelf to shelf looking for a certain recipe. "Now help me look!"

"Alright, if you say so." replies Pinkie, suspiciously. She hops over to a bookshelf and begins to search. "Found it!"

"Really? Where was it?"

"It was under-"

"Nevermind, no time for that. Come on." interrupts Rainbow, flying over to the table in the center of the room, and opening the book. "Alright, 'Guide to the Animation of Inanimate Objects' sounds about right. We need three mane hairs." at this, Pinkie rips some from Rainbow's mane, and dumps them into a bowl.

"Ow!"

"Got some!"

"Next, we'll need a cup of crocodile tears."

Pinkie pulls Gummie from her mane and a bowl of onions, causing him to cry into a convenient measuring cup.

"Alright, next we'll need a cup of... Foto- Phote- Fitise-..."

"Photosynthetic Coloratus Arcus Pluvia Lux. That means Rainbow in fancy." says Pinkie without any stutter or trouble saying the complex string of Latin Words.

"... Huh?" responds Rainbow, dumbfounded.

"What? I took Latin in college."

"You went to college?!"

"Duh! Where else could I major in partying? I remember this one time, we had this massive toga party, and we-"

"Pinkie! You can explain to me how you even got into college later! Right now, we have important stuff to do!" cuts off Rainbow Dash, soaring outside, scooping up a cup of rainbow, and flying back. She dumps the rainbow into the mixture, causing it to turn all sorts of colors until settling on a deep blue. "Alright, I think that's it. Let's see if this works. I'll test it on the Wooden Pony Head first." With this, she splashes a third of the bottle's contents on the statue resting atop the Library's center desk. At first, nothing happened. "Drat! It's a dud!"

"Ahem. I am certainly not a dud. And may I request why it is that you have brought me to life?" thunders the disembodied voice of the wooden head. His eyes began to glow, pulsing with each syllable, but his mouth did not move.

"Ohmigosh! It works! Yes!"

"Oh, hi Mr. Head! My name's Pinkie Pie, and we brought you to life using magic!"

"My name is Mr. Horseington the Third. I contain all the knowledge that this establishment has coalesced over the centuries it has stood here. But thank you for animating me. Living is certainly more fun than not living. I-"

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome. We've got more important stuff to do than sit around and talk. Come on Pinkie, we've got a mission to do!"

The two ponies leave the library and head to Sugar Cube Bakery. Upon arrival, Rainbow removes a Daring-Do book from her saddlebags, stets it on a table, and pours another third of the potion on the cover. A massive blue vortex appears from the cover of the book, along with an extremely loud whirring sound, able to be heard all the way to Canterlot. When the vortex disappeared, and the magic smoke cleared, there on the ground rested Daring-Do herself.

((Dakota, I'm just going to start her off, then I'm turning her over to you.))

"Wha- What the... Where am I?" asks the mare, very confused as to why she was no longer swinging on a vine over a river.

"Omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh Omigooosh! It's her! It's really her! Ms. Do, I'm a HUGE fan! I've read ALL your books, and I don't read books, but you are an exception! I can't believe I get to finally meet you! I mean, I alwa-"

"Woah there, calm down. What do you mean books? And it's just Daring-Do, not Ms. Do. That's my mom. And what's going on here?"

"What do you mean? I brought you to life!"

"But I was already alive..."

"No... You were-" Rainbow couldn't finish her sentence before Pinkie pulled her back and shook her.

"What do you think you're doing? She doesn't know she's a character in a book! We need to slowly walk her into this... I mean-" once again, Pinkie was cut off by the sudden noise of the door being forced open. By this time, the noise caused by the vortex has caused a large crowd to amass around the bakery, and standing in the doorway was Twilight, very angry and very confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 pm
Twilight casually cantered into the bakery before looking at Pinkie and Rainbow with threatening eyes. "Good evening, girls. I just came by to ask WHY MY CENTERPIECE WAS TALKING TO ME?!" she huffed the last part of her sentence. She was obviously infuriated and knew who was responsible thanks to a certain baby dragon awoken by the ruckus of the two visitors.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:52 pm
((I couldn't help but laugh to myself on that.))

"Well, uh, you see..." stammers Rainbow.

"Y-yeah... What she said..." stutters Pinkie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm
"Well?" Twilight pushed impatiently, "I'm waiting."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 pm
"Well, I just wanted to, um-" rainbow Dash says, before being cut off.

"Woah woah woah, what's going on? I'm really confused right now. One second I'm swinging over a river, next thing I know I'm in the middle of a room with a bunch of strange ponies yelling about things I have no idea about!" shouts Daring-Do, standing up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm
Twilight's heart dropped. "Is th-that... Daring Do?!" she stammered.

Daring Do puffed out her chest and laced a confident hoof on it. "The one and only, miss..." Daring Do trailed off, wanting to catch Twilight's name.

"Tw-Twilight Sparkle..." she stuttered. She gave Rainbow a friendly look and walked into the kitchen, saying as she passed, "May I talk to you two in the kitchen, please?" she asked, the last word practically dripping in blood.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:05 pm
((That was a nice Segway of control, if I may say so.))

Pinkie and Rainbow slowly followed Twilight, fearing the worse, with heads hung low.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:39 am
Twilight waited until the door closed to begin her lecture. "Do you have any idea what you've done?!" She asked simply but angrily.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 pm
"No... What?" asks Rainbow cautiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm
"You let Daring Do out of the book using a potion that the reversal potion is very complicated and hard to get the ingredients!" Twilight explained.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 pm
"So what? That just means she gets to stay!" says Rainbow, excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:38 pm
"But she can't stay!" Twilight argued, "She doesn't belong here!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm
"So what? We teach her! Pinkie here can teach her Latin, because apparently she took it in college.." says Rainbow, trying to change subjects.

Pinkie nods wildly. "Mm-hmm!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces