Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 pm
The day was playing out as usual. S.M. and his beautiful wife Frost were doing their morning duties and everyone else was going about their business. But suddenly, without warning, the king, queen and the recently arriving Fenrir vanished into thin air! They weren't split, however. But, they were somewhere completely different.

S.M. groaned as he sat up and rubbed his head. "Oh... where are we?" S.M. turned quickly to check on Frost and Fenrir. "Hey! Are you two okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:59 am
Frost groaned as she sat up. "Other than a headache, I'm fine..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:29 am
"I wonder where we are..." S.M. said. He looked around and examined their surroundings. The were in some sort of library by the looks of things. The walls were lined with built-in bookshelves housing, you guessed it, books. There were several reading pedestals strewn about the room and a large centerpiece of a wooden horse head. Come to look at it, there was nothing but wood in here. the whole building was made from wood. It almost looked as if they were inside a hollowed and carved tree. S.M.'s concentration was interrupted when the door to the building was slammed open rather abruptly.

"Twilight, are you still here? I wanted to--" the newcomer stopped and looked at S.M. and the other with mixed emotions. First, confusion. Then realization. Next, fear. And finally, defense. The newcomer seemed to resemble a pony. She had an orange coat with a blonde mane and tail, but the ends were held together by a red hair band for each. On her flank was some kind of tattoo. It was simply three apples placed next to each other. She also wore a cowboy hat on her head, which she pushed forward a bit to... seem more intimidating? "Ah don' know what you things are, but if you hurt Twi, I swear to Celestia Ah'll buck y'all senseless!" she threatened.

S.M. threw his hands up in fear she might pursue. "Whoa! We didn't hurt anyone! We just, got here! I don't know how, though..."

The orange pony lowered her death glare and tried to sound friendly even though she was still suspicious. "Well then, who are y'all?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:22 pm
((How did I know this was just a matter of time until this happened... Also, what happened to your belief that stories involving humans in Equestria were crap?))

Fenrir came to directly below the pony. At first, he thought this was some prank that one of his friends had played on him. "Oh harhar! Knock me out and throw me in the stables! I see how it is!" Then he realized the odd color of the pony, along with the cowboy hat. "Wait a second, since when were horses orange? Or did something wonky happen to my brain when I was knocked out?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:17 pm
((I said nothing about Sonic characters. Also, I only meant that HiE stories are very, VERY hard to write good enough for them to get any actual attention. But also, I bet you didn't expect these two RPs to cross over. Meaning, while the three ponies are in Mobius, our three mains are in Equestria.))

"Excuse my friend. He's Fenrir. I am king Swift Macafee of the Ice kingdom and this is my wife, Frost." S.M. explained. "We've no idea how we got here, but we're not here to hurt anyone."

"A... king? And a queen? Wow... Ah think y'all should come with me." the pony said. "Oh, an' by the way, my name's Applejack." She introduced, opening up the door and leaving. "What're y'all waitin' fer?" she called.

S.M. stood up and helped Frost stand as well. "We should trust her. She seems nice and we know nothing about this place..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm
((Well, I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible, reaction wise. Because if you woke up in a strange place, with odd colored horses that could talk, you'd flip s**t. And don't try and pass over that Brony stuff, cause you know that in real life, you'd be wondering how you got here, why you're here, why the horse is talking to you, and whether or not you're going to be able to return home to your friends and family at some point. Now yeah, this isn't real in the slightest, but I'm trying to base the emotions on my own if I were in the situation. Adds more depth and makes it more convinceable.))

"Woah! Did the horse just talk?! Was I the only one who heard that?! Please tell me you heard that! What's going on here?!" Fenrir sat up, and began constantly glancing from his friends to the pony, wide eyed.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:47 pm
Frost was stunned into silence. She put a hand to her forehead. "I've gone crazy..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:23 pm
"Yes, I know the pony just talked. But honestly, if we don't get any answers from anyone soon, we're most likely going to be stuck here forever." S.M. said, trying to calm the two down. "Besides, obviously these aren't normal ponies. Are ponies on Mobius orange with apple tattoos on their flanks and talk with a southern accent?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 pm
Frost sighed. "You got a point, there..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:00 pm
"Then let's get going!" S.M. pushed. He opened up the door and walked out of the building, waiting for the others.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 pm
"I really hope this is all just a bad dream..." says Fenrir, standing up and following Swift. He emerged in a town filled with ponies. All a rainbow of colors, each with different tattoos. They were talking and doing things that humans and hedgehogs normally do as well. "There's more?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 pm
"O'course! Welcome ta Ponyville! What d'ya think?" Applejack asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 pm
Fenrir sighs, and looks to the ground as if the patchwork of dirt and grass held the answer to get him out of this place and into the realm of sanity. "Well, we're stuck here, might as well accept it. So tell us about yourselves. What do ponies do? How do you guys live?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm
Frost twitched, leaning against the...tree...they had just come out of and looking as if she were going to faint.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:31 am
"Well, we do all sorts of... uh, is she gonna be okay?" Applejack asked, pointing a hoof to Frost.

S.M. turned to see the problem. "Frost, hun? You feeling alright?" The worried king asked.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff