[PRP] The wee ones be watchin (Brigid& Tina) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image Brigid wandered from the little clearing of flowers she'd finally decided to take as a home. Still she wandered back time and time again day in and day out to the large shade tree she'd met a few fae under. It still bore the scars of Azrael's claws on it's trunk. Scrambling up a few branches, she picked a branch big enough to hold her weight and sat upon it, leaning against the large tree as she hummed lightly to herself. The sound of Celtic harp music seemed to accompany her humming in absence of an actual harp as she sat there listening to the birds in the trees and watching over the land.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:01 am
User Image

Tina hiked her backpack higher on her shoulder, happy to be exploring the forest. The nearby village had told her about this forest, saying it was mostly unexplored but several fae lived in it. Tina hummed a merry little toon, tail swishing back and forth as she looked around. There were many small animals wandering about, birds chirping merrily and squirrels scampering about. Soon she heard a bit of music, a harp and a bit of humming. Interest piqued, she made her way towards the sound, bright eyes sparkling.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 am
Her hums gave way to singing as the harp music strummed, a tiny golden harp floated above her head now. "Oh father dear I oft times hear you speak of Erin's Isle. Her lofty scenes and Valleys green her mountains rude and wild.. They say it is a pretty place where in a prince might dwell... Of why did you abandon it, the reason to me tell.." Her ears quirked upright as the birds seemed to quiet giving off that some one new was approaching. Leaning forward, she settled back into humming as she lay now on her belly peering down from her branch as the harp continued to play.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 am
Tina's ears perked higher up as the music grew louder. She heard a female voice singing. She had a lovely voice, though a strong Irish accent. Smiling, Tina glanced about for the source. She didn't see anyone, though she did see a tree with gouged with claw marks. The music dropped in volume, and Tina looked about in confusion. "Hello? Is there anybody around?" she called out. Hanging from her hand was the Daxter plush she always carried around.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 am
Brigid peered down, watching the strange female for a moment before giggling rather loudly. "Oh aye lass.. there be some one around.. mind you not step in the ring of toadstools though.. Might upset the wee ones. Twould do you nor i no good to have them seeking out mischief on us for disturbing their rings." She spoke from her perch, happily watching the female below her as light grin wings flicks and fluttered lightly on her back. They were small and to her knowledge useless for any form of flight. Then again... perhaps that had been something her parents had planned on teaching her before their disappearance,; either way.. she didn't fly... wouldn't fly and often settled for climbing trees and walking paths to find where she wanted to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 am
Tina looked up when she heard a voice from the trees above her. "Toadstools. . . ?" Tina queried, glancing down. Spotting a ring of mushrooms, Tina smiled and understood. "Why would you say there're 'wee folk' in the mushrooms? Mushrooms are nothing more than something tastey to eat. Especially the ones that are especially large and plump like these," she smiled and lightly tugged one up to show. "What are you doing in the forest on such a beautiful day? I'm exploring, the world is such a fascinating place!" she exclaimed. Tina smiled and tucked the mushroom in a pouch she held around her waist.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 am
She sucked in a hissing breath when she saw the female tug up the mushroom. "Dunnae listen do ye lass." She glowered down. Her Irish temper flared as she looked wearily around. "The wee folk be watching all the time dunnae know?" She muttered in an incoherent language for a moment. Scrambling to a lower branch, she stared at the other fae with fierce emerald colored eyes. "Silly thing.. You just gave em cause to be pestering you.. be ye on your guard... be ye ever watchful of your babes for you never know when they might steal away with one and leave something horrid in it's place." She looked around, clinging to her new branch. Her coppery hair fell slightly into her face causing her to have to brush it out of her vision. "Nice day? Tis rather nice.. Preferring the Shade tree more though... I be meeting many new faces here."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am
Laughing slightly under her breath, Tina looked up at this odd fae. She was interesting, that was to be sure, but a bit naive. She shook her head back and forth slowly her ears slightly drooping. "I don't have any babes, nor eggs." Her eyes began to tear up, though she shook her head and quickly banished those thoughts. On a brighter note, she smiled and gestured to the ground next to her. "Would you like to join me as I explore? I've never been to this particular bit of woods, perhaps you could show me a thing or two." Tina smiled and her bright purple eyes sparkled at the thought. Tucking the Daxter plush away, she offered her hand to help the fae down. "My name's Tina, Tina Trista."  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 am
Brigid actually sniffed at the other fae's hand. Quietly after some speculations, she climbed down from the branch and carefully walked around the ring of mushrooms, careful not to step on one as she passed around them. "Aye.. Might could show you a few things.. Though only two places I really know well one of which is dangerous.. Azrael Says for me not to just go wandering there alone...." She looked off towards the deeper part of the forest and shook her head. "The pond might be better Idea... Wouldnae do us any good to get ourselves into trouble."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 am
Tina quirked an eyebrow as the other fae actually sniffed her hand. Eventually the other female climbed down. At the mention of danger, Tina looked around, automatically scanning the area for anything ebil. When the other female started off, Tina trailed behind, wondering about the Azrael person the fae had spoke of. "I never did catch your name," Tina spoke as they walked, tail swishing behind her and hair occasionally falling into her face. Soon the underbrush thinned out and a large lake loomed ahead. Tina's ears perked up, eyes sparkling at the sight of water. She loved to swim!  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 am
"Aye.. That's because I didn't give it..." She looked back grinning wide. " I'm Brigid.. Brigid Reed." She chuckled lightly and began running towards the lake. "Sparkle!!!???" Stopping at the edge of the water, she put her face extremely close to the water and called again to see if her water loving friend might show up. "Sparkle!" Waiting a moment the water didn't stir. Flopping back on her fanny she gave a slight pout. "No sparkle... I guess it be alright... " She looked back at Tina.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 am
Giving Brigid an odd look, Tina hung back when she rushed the water. Tina loved to swim, but if Brigid was calling an ebil fae, she might have to get rid of it. Thankfully, nobody seemed to be home. After a few moments, she walked towards the water and set her things down. With a wide grin she ran towards the water, leaping up at the last minute. She disappeared for a few moments and then popped up swimming in the lake. "C'mon in! The water's great~" she shouted happily.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 am
Giggling lightly, she dipped a foot into the water. "It's ok.. I dunae know how to swim..." She said sheepishly. There'd been no one to teach her.. and she'd never had the notion to tr and learn on her own for fear of drowning. "I'll be fine just watchin ya from here. Tis too bad Sparkle not here though.. She's nice.. "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 pm
Swimming over to Brigid, Tina gave her a sad look. "You can't swim?" she asked. Climbing out of the water, she roughly shook herself free of any droplets, trying not to spray Brigid. "Would you like me to teach you?" she asked. "It's loads of fun being in the water." Tina's eyes sparkled and she padded over to Brigid with a happy smile, her tail shaking to rid itself of the water that dripped from her hair. "Also, who's Sparkle? Maybe I know her or we could look for her together," she exclaimed.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 pm
She shook her head hard enough to cause her ears to slap herself in the face some. "Nope.. Never learned.. My parents rather disappeared so they never got to teach me..." She shrugged some and eyes the water dubiously. "It sure looks like fun..." She bobbed her foot some in the water. "Maybe.. I would like to learn some day...." She giggled lightly. "Sparkle is a friend..." At least that's how she viewed the nymph. "She's a really nice water fae.. Helped me pick out a place to make a home." She nodded sagely as if to give her words more weight.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff