Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Wasting Time ( Fell vs Mei ) Fin! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm
This was the second time she had come to the thunder dome. Only this time she had been the one invited, rather than the one doing the inviting.

To put it simply, Mei wanted some training and though the grim reaper wasn't quite at the broken doll's level, she was more than willing to sacrifice some time to fight with her. That and she'd do just about anything to get out of doing the homework that he'd rather not waste any more time on. But that was a bit of knowledge she'd best keep to herself. If either Mei or Kingsbane found out about her evading her duties as a student, they'd both tear a strip off of her and the sparring match would be cancelled and that was something she wouldn't allow. Besides, it wasn't like her homework was going anywhere. There was still plenty of time in the day. She'd just come back to it later. Maybe.

Though now that she was here, she realized, that even though she had been the one invited, she was the first to arrive... Perhaps Mei was running a little late? Surely she hadn't forgotten already? No couldn't be, but just on the off chance it haaad slipped her mind, she might as well send her a text message. Just to be on the safe side.

LividPeas
Text: Hey Mei! I'm at the arena, you still coming?

There.

Flipping her phone shut, she leaned against the wall and twirled a strand of hair absentmindedly.

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:23 pm
Hitting send, Mei snapped her phone shut and shoved it back into her pocket. She knew very well, that Fell would agree to meet up for a spar, and she was right. Fell had agreed to the spar and was already on her way. With everyone excelling in battle and in their schooling, Mei felt as though she needed to do more on her side and prepare. Her battle skills were still average, but she hoped, at least, that her healing would improve before anything big happened. If she was going to be useful in anything, she wanted to be useful in this. Every single field trip or battle she was thrown into, the living doll ended up as dead weight to others. This was something that had to be remedied..and if anyone was willing to help her in this, it was Fell.

Before heading to the arena, Mei made sure to run a few errands along the way. She would be late, but Fell would forgive her for it. Stopping by her dorm one last time, she dumped everything there and strode off towards the dome. She was twenty minutes late, and she had already received one text from Fell, asking on her whereabouts. Sending her a message of her own to explain her tardiness, she hurried on.

Finally arriving, Mei half grinned at the ghoul. "Sorry I'm late." Honestly..and she had been the one who invited the reaper for this. Shame on her for making Fell wait. "I needed to run some errands before coming. Just in case this draws out a little longer than planned." Turning, she grinned wider at the familiar close to Fell, Kingsbane. "Hello, you sack of bones." As much as she adored Fell, she had to question her choice in familiars--if it even was her choice. "Okay, shall we get started then?"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm
"Meeeeeiiiii..!" Came the whine as soon as the broken doll showed her face. Sure she would forgive her for her tardiness, but patience was defnitely not one of her strong points. In fact, she going to whine at her friend like a child who had just been grounded for an hour. "I waited forever.." She complained, hanging off the ghoul, barely giving her a chance to explain herself. It wasn't until Kingsbane rudely shoved her aside that she stopped. For the moment.

:You're acting like a spoiled child. Control yourself.: He growled out, giving her a harsh glare. Never mind the fact that he was also annoyed at having to wait.

"Yes Kiiing.." she answered, turning her head to the side and sticking her tongue out. Though, it wasn't like she cared if he saw.

"So Mei, what brings up the sudden urge for training? You gonna' do that exchange stuff with the others?" She asked, leaning closer, giving her a wide eyed curious look.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 pm
Mei nearly fell forward when the ghoul hung off of her. This was just like Fell, to whine and act in such a way. And its why she adored her so much. She truly felt like the sister she never had--someone she could come to if she ever had any problems, or just wanted to talk with. "Sorry, sorry~" She swore, she would have had the life squeezed from her if Kingsbane hadn't intervened. Something, for once, she was glad to have him do.

Ah Kingsbane. The stern old fart as always. Grinning at the ghoul when she responded with a childish action, she turned her attention fully on her. "Yes, well.." Kicking at the ground, she smiled lightly. "I was hoping that you could help me improve my battle skills. Or..something. Anything."

Pausing, she stood straight, trying to look more solemn. "I want to become a better fighter."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 pm
Fell blinked.

Her help Mei improve? That was kind of amusing to hear. Amusing enough to force a chuckle out of the grim reaper.

"Heh~ Mei, oh Mei..." She began. Patting the other ghoul on the shoulder. "I do believe that it will be the other way around." She pointed out, waving her finger around. "You're the one with more experience and I'm still a beginner. Best I can offer you is a quick moving punching bag." She finished with a grin, slapping the broken doll on the back and walking away. "So take your best shot."

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm
Making a face at the reapers words, Mei folded her arms and pursed her lips. "Oh please! You can still hold your own!" The fact that Fell was shrugging off her capabilities was a little upsetting to her. She always looked up to Fell's skills--she still did! "Your no punching bag, Fell. I expect you to punch back. Besides. I think King would have to disagree with you. Wouldn't you, Kingy~?" Grinning, she took a few steps back herself and prepared herself.

Taking a stance, she waited a moment to make sure Fell was ready before leaping forward. Striking at her with a quick jab, she moved back, and waited for the next opening. "Come on Fell! It'll be just like old times!" The doll chimed, thinking back to all this mischief they had gotten into before coming to Amityville.

User Image
HP: 40/40
TARGET: Fell
DAMAGE: 2
FEAR: ---

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm
Fell gave a snort, shrugging her shoulders at the broken doll. "Please! If anything, I'm King's verbal punching bag. I don't think he cares much." She reminded. Not that she was upset mind. After all, she had grown quite used to his harsh words and lectures and for the most part, she had learned to ignore it. "And I'm not saying I won't fight back. I just might not be as good at landing hits as you are. You'll probably flatten me before I get the swing of things." She chuckled again.

"I'm ready to learn though~" She chirped, taking a stance.

It was a good thing she had too. Not a second after she had positioned herself, the other ghoul came at her, hitting her with a quick, but painful jab, enough that it forced the wind out of her.

:How about you run a little more than your mouth isss, hmm?" King hissed beside her. Obviously her being hit and not delivering a blow equal to the broken doll's ( or at all ) wasn't good enough for the soul eater. Though she had to agree.

User Image

HP: 28/30
Target: Mei
Damage: 0
FEAR: Soul Possession ( Y1 ) - Battle Cry

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:09 pm
"Pfffft." The doll waved her hand as the ghoul mentioned Kingsbane. "He doesn't count." It was a childish response, she knew. But it was always like this. Ever since the two had known each other. Poor Kingsbane was just in for the ride right now. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be sure to make you remember those words when your knocking me on my a**." Which was bound to happen on some point. She may be stronger than Fell right now, but that wasn't to say that Fell wouldn't get in some good hits of her own.

When the ghoul didn't move after the first attack, Mei went at her again, hitting her on the back with a lighter punch. "Come on Fell~" I know you have it in you to beat me black and blue if you wanted, and if I could turn black and blue." Its not like she bruised like other students did, anyways.

User Image
DAMAGE: 1

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm
The soul eater made a rude sound. Obviously he had taken offense to Mei's words, but would he say anything? No, he'd try and pay her back in battle. That was, if they could even land a hit.

Both Fell and Kingsbane rushed forward, but because of Mei's superior agility, both of them missed their mark and their attack sailed right past the broken doll--along with them.

"Is that before or after you beat me black and blue?" She called back, spinning on her heel to face her again.

User Image

HP: 27/30

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:40 pm
Dodging Fell's and Kingsbane's attack, Mei waited until they were past her before kicking at them from behind. She couldn't help but snicker as the soul eater made a sound of annoyance when she had spoken. She loved nothing better than to alienate the floating beast. It was one of her favorite pass times of course.

"Ahh, I just bet that your biding your time before you knock me senseless or something." The ghoul grinned, waiting for the reaper to come at her again.

User Image
DAMAGE: 8

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 pm
Fell felt Mei's boot hit her against her lower back, knocking her sprawling against the ground; scrapping both palms and knees. It was painful, but she'd live. More than that, it was a little embarrassing and she imagined that King wouldn't let her live this one down. In fact, she predicted a long lecture afterwards about how she needed to take things more seriously. Which would only get worse when he realized she hadn't finished her homework yet.

Oh right... there was also that...

"Ahh geez... that's going to make writing my paper a b***h..." She mumbled.
Cursing lightly as she got to her feet and wincing when the air stung at her fresh injuries.

"Ahh, nah not really. I'm not as skilled as you make me out to be. Not that I'm gonna' give up, mind. I'm gonna' go down swinging if I can, but I need more practice before I'm able to face you on equal grounds..." She shrugged, not at all bothered by this fact. It was the truth after all.

User Image

HP: 19/30

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 am
Before stopping to check on the ghoul, she had delivered another blow to the reaper, but halted any further attacks shortly after.

Mei gave the ghoul an apologetic look as she mentioned writing her paper. Well, that would be a pain in the a**..to have to write a paper, right after a spar. "Sorry, Fell. Are you okay?" She had, more than once, had to write papers after battle--it was never fun. Not only did her body ache, but so did her mind.

"That's a lie. Just wait until you graduate, you will be kicking my a** on a daily basis!" The ghoul grinned, thinking of that day. Happy to hear she wasn't going to give up, she readied herself for any further attacks.

DAMAGE: 5

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:21 pm
Fell paused and blinked at the broken doll. "Hmm? Ah yeah, I'll be fine. You can't spar and not expect to get roughed up a little, y'know?" She smiled and dusted herself off. Though it was guaranteed, she would be bitching about this later on. Ohhh definitely.

"Oh? Well, either you have very high expectations of me, or you just don't have a lot of confidence in yourself." She replied, giving her knees one last slap and cringing at the sharp pain that shot through her legs. Perhaps that hadn't been such a smart choice after all. "I'm sure even after I graduate, you'll hold your own quite well against me and anyone else who challenges you." Her grinned widened as Kingsbane came up beside her, pausing briefly before they both took off in opposite directions, this time coming at Mei in a pincer attack.

User Image

HP: 14/30
Damage: 6

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:02 pm
It was true that they would get roughed up in a spar, but still..she felt bad about it.

When the two came around for a pincer attack, Mei barely had time to acknowledge what was happening, and in turn, did not dodge the attack in time. Wincing from the the sharp pain from the sudden blow, Mei grasped at her side that hurt worse. She was sure that Kingsbane was the one who has hit her harder..that sack of bones really had it out for her. "Heh! You underestimate yourself."

HP: 34/40
DAMAGE: 0

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Fell couldn't help the small smile that crept onto her face. She adored Mei and was thankful to her for thinking of her so highly of her, but there was no doubt in her mind that she weak. Not that she doubted she could improve. On the contrary, if she thought that, she wouldn't even be here to start with. It was just a fact that Mei was a lot stronger than she was right now, and it was going to take a lot of time and effort to catch up to her again.

"Maybe so, but there's no denying the truth." She replied before Kingsbane dissipated, the cloud of Fear particles moving swiftly through the air before they disappeared into the grim reapers body completely. Though just as soon as they entered, they exploded out again.

"Ow s**t! Watch it King!"

:What have I told you about resisting!?: Came the low growl as the particles took form again. :Our attack depends on trust and yet you are fighting me every inch of the way!:

"Jeez! My apologies," She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. "did you ever think its because we've only done this attack like three times."

:That is because you avoid your training!: Came the immediate reply. One that Fell chose to ignore.

User Image

HP: 14/30

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items