Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 pm
Cause, you know, it's fun sometimes to go with the old cliche idea of our characters in the zombie apocalypse. So lets see who survives and who gets eated. You can start out alone or in a small group, but I'd like them to end up in one big group. Have as many characters as you want, because some of us will have to fall in battle, whether to be lunch or brain nomming monster. Aight?

Rain gave a low growl as another small group passed by, and her eyes widened as a small child wandered out. There were too many, and the kid had no chance anyway. She turned away, but the screams mingled with the gurgled moans of the undead were too much. She rushed down the hall, emptying her stomach as quietly as she could with the group so close by. Their senses were no better than anyone elses, but it was incredibly quiet, and she didn't need a horde at her door. She returned to her station at the blacked out window after a careful perimeter check, taking extra time with the hopes that they hadn't left many scraps from their impromptu snack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 pm
((YES! We need to do this... this is awesome! I'm glad I just randomly decided to come in here and see this. There could be special types of Zombies, and gangs of madmen. It could be similar the Comic/TV Series, 'The Walking Dead'. Everyone at some point forms into a group, and there's rebellion and power struggles all throughout. And we should figure out if we can have powers or not, because that could be cheap. That is, if you even want to use any of those ideas. But either way, please DO IT!))

Fenrir was hold up in his house ((with Briar, if she so wishes to join)) watching out his attic window. A pack had just passed though the neighborhood, some even got into his house. Luckily he pulled up the ladder, and they were unable to reach him. He had grabbed three gallons of water, and all of the canned/ready-to-eat food he could as soon as the first news story hit. He now had a good lookout over the street.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 pm
((Oho, Fenny, if only you knew my odd fascination with zombies. wink ))

Briar sat on Fenrir's bed and smiled. "And people thought I was weird for carrying all this around..." she said with a cheeky smile, emptying her pockets and holsters. She pulled a silver, rusted, fully-loaded handgun out of her left boot, several throwing knives from her belt, a lighter, and of course her signature switchblade. She layed them all out on the bed. "'Course, there's no can opener, but we can make due." she jested.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:18 pm
((You too? Awesome! biggrin ))

Fenrir laughed, and pulled his dagger, "I think we can make due. But sadly, this is all I have."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:26 pm
"You've got common sense, which will help a hell of a lot." she pointed out, "It's so rare these days... or at least, it was."
She lay down on the bed and said, "You know if the zombies wipe out everyone, and we're the only two of our kind left, we'll be responsible for repopulating the planet." She smiled and laughed, hoping that it wasn't too soon for those kinds of jokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 pm
Fenrir burst out laughing, "You know, that wouldn't be too bad of an outcome." he says with a smile.

((Let's stop here, let Serenla decide if she wants to move it to the Active Roleplays.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:42 pm
((Can-do! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 pm
((WOOHOO!!! ZOMBAYS!))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:14 pm
((Oh, this sounds like fun.))

Sciz sat on the couch in his house, eating a sandwich and watching his television as newscasts detailed the widespread infection of the Ice Kingdom spilling over to neighboring countries and settlements. He had boarded and locked his house up tight once he caught wind of the start of the apocalypse, stockpiling food and some weapons. He felt that even though a potentially worldwide disaster was taking place, he should at least feel comfortable being able to sit around and live a relatively relaxed lifestyle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm
((I'm taking that as an "I'm moving it to Active Roleplays!" whee ))

Briar blushed, not having expected that response from him. "Don't get too excited, Fenny." she said, "I'm sure we're not the only ones left yet."
She kicked off her boots casually, as if it were just another day, and there weren't hundreds of zombies outside, ready to strike at any moment. She sighed and breathed in the sheets, adding, "But we've still got the house to ourselves..." She chuckled, knowing that she'd never put out so easily, but taking pleasure in taunting him.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm
Blood was on his upper deck balcony, shooting at the massive horde of zombies scratching at the walls of his house. He found that traveling by roof was the easiest way to get about town. He could pillage and kill as he pleased as long as he was up here. He'd have to watch out for entrance roofs, though. His was blocked up after he'd taken everything he needed. Zombies were probably in his house and trying to break it down, but he had piled the heaviest things he could find into a dresser he had nailed to the wall in front of the door. He was pretty sure that they couldn't reach him.

Martini was a zombie. He couldn't be infected, or killed, by these zombies, but he was different from these zombies because he still had thought. He wandered the streets, pushing zombies out of his way. His hunger had returned, and he had to fill it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 pm
Rain growled from the room, having been caught on the street by the horde passing by. She heard a thump downstairs as the door gave way under several bleeding disgusting bodies tore at anything that breathed. She breathed silently, hoping they couldn't hear her, hoping they didn't climb up into the attic. Then again, she was sure zombies couldn't climb ladders. A stupid little thought pushed into her mind, but she shoved it away before she could giggle at its absurdity. of course Martini can climb ladders... Idiot.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:32 pm
Sciz, hearing some banging at his door, got up and walked up to one of the several shotguns he had poking through a hole in the door. "PISS OFF!" He cocked and fired the shotgun, mowing down whatever was trying to get in. He heard a scream, and then the noise lowered again. Trying to watch television and some idiot wants in. Obviously people don't notice when there's barrels poking through a door. He groaned a bit, walking up to the attic and poking his head through the roof. He saw Martini pushing through the crowd. "Oy! Martini," Sciz said with a bit of a cockney accent.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:41 pm
((Aw, SWEET! >w<))

Midnight cursed as she reloaded her Browning 9 mm Hi-Power semi-automatic pistol, a hoarde of at least 20 closing in and continuously growing. "Damnit! I need a place to hide!" She had fallen earlier, a piece of broken glass slicing her thigh deeply and releasing the scent of her blood into the air. She was a moving target, half running, half limping along. She had watched her sisters fall victim, and she had no idea where Dusk or the others were. She was utterly alone.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out