Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
Main Rp timeline Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm
The Main Rp timeline. Rps get newer as the list goes down.

Reboot
Shits N Giggles at the Furetto Estate  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am
Updated, and I have to say, we have too many open main rps.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:56 pm
... God damn it Serenla. You made me laugh so hard I cried.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 pm
Lock some of the less active topics until the ones before them are finished? :v  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 pm
Well... Yeah. I was an idiot, and decided to just jump into the middle, so I'm kind of... Lost and mixed somewhere around there, missing in all the roleays...
Pretty useless. And there's so many of them, all focused on a character.... Wouldn't one main story line thing be best, and smaller ones unconnected to that? Or like, sub-main rps?

But the firs thing I thought when i saw that was "you don't say!"  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 am
You've got a great point, but wouldn't be difficult for all of us to come up with one solid idea for a plot line, since we can't really just meet up at the Starbucks down the street? You know what I mean?
I suppose we could try to make a thread about it, but what if it gets swept under the rug?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 am
I have tried that, and it did. The Main Thread would be cataloging significant details between roleplays. You know, things that are too significant to leave out, but too unimportant to make an entire roleplay out of. It mostly had been abandoned because we have a mass amount of main rps. The only way that would work was if there was a main rp every now and again, so the main thread would be put on hold until it was finished.

It COULD still be done, though... if we finished al the main roleplays up to the most recent and repost the main thread idea.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 pm
Plus, it makes things more complicated in later rps. Like things happening earlier and being ignored at later times. Maybe only a few, but in close enough to the same time span...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:35 pm
Not to mention the fact that there are so many happening right now that are taking place at different times in the universe. for instance, right now in Nanny, it's the second night of Briar being at the castle, yet she's also in Lycanthropy, which was originally set before but is now after because she is in it, with no change to the story. How much after? Unknown. But all of these things play into it, and frankly there's no way to organize everything this late in the game unless everyone stopped, reread EVERYTHING and figured out when each happened compared to others, who is in them, and so on. That could take months, and a lot of people just won't do it. Not to mention, by the time we are done, a lot of people would have stopped checking because they were tired of waiting to finally post. Also, like Zieda said, we can't meet at one central location because no one lives close together except me and Dakota. And with how random everyone gets on and off, we wouldn't be able to plan anything with everyone's immediate input. So frankly, we can't really organize it, all we can do is just continue on, hope the new people coming in read some of the completed RPs to catch up, and don't screw anything up. And everyone else has been here long enough to know the order of things, and what's going on, and where each fits in.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out