Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My date with the prince " need guy" Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:53 am
At Seiko high school the spring had come! the spring festival had also come and that mean contest!! one of the favorite contest
"Spring love" where a select boy is set up for a date with one of the many lovely girls at school. but when the new guy ___ is chose to go out with the prince , the most tomboy girl in school.. what will happen.

Name: Sakura Ren
nickname: Prince
in school:User Image
outside of school:User Image ((she wear extenision ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 am
User ImageName: Michael Hayes
Dislikes: Heights, Fights, Hurting others

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:17 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

accpeted but use this pic: User Image and you start))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

It was 3rd period as Sakura look out of the window at cherry blossem trees beside her desk not pay attenioun as people talk about the festival and spring love and how romance it would to be chosing. Sakura didn't care about having a boyfriend or romace, all she cared about was soccer and being captin for her school. the festival would started the next period. " Hey I heard there a new kid at school" Someone said loudly  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

bump  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 am
GothicPinkxoxo
(sorry something just happened I will try to be for as long as I can)

Michael was bored sitting in class listening to the teacher's lecture when he over heard a couple of girls talking about the festival sense he was new he still had no idea what the big deal was about the festival but he figured he would still go just to find out what everyone was talking about  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
GothicPinkxoxo
(sorry something just happened I will try to be for as long as I can)

Michael was bored sitting in class listening to the teacher's lecture when he over heard a couple of girls talking about the festival sense he was new he still had no idea what the big deal was about the festival but he figured he would still go just to find out what everyone was talking about

When 3rd period was over, everyone rushed out of the classroom and rushed into the couyard for the festival. everyone crowd around the stage for the opening words. " Student welcome to the seiko's spring festival! before you guys do your activites we will anonoce the boy for the spring love contest" the vice presidant said as every girl sceam exited making sakura sick in the crowd "the spring love boy is.. michael hayes, come on the stage" she said as she held a bowl full with girls names " michael come on pull out a name and said the name you pick!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Michael walked out to the court yard following everyone to the festival then once he got there he heard his name he wondered how he got picked for anything yet but he did walk up to the stage and did as he was told to putting his hand in the bowl and pulling out a small Piece of paper "Um Sakura Ren" he called out still confused a little  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

"the prince?!" everyone's jaw drop yelling that name shocked that sakura, the captin of soccer team was chose out of every girls who attend their school.Sakura sighed not plaining to go up but some girls push her up on the stage she walking slowly " well this is the chose couple for the spring love i wish for hope and love for Michael and the prince!!" the vice president close out the opening and the crowd disapper.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:18 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Michael looked at Sakura "Um hi" he said as the crowd started to leave "Nice to meet cha" he said with a smile he wasn't quite sure what he just walked into but he thought he should just go along with it  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
GothicPinkxoxo

Michael looked at Sakura "Um hi" he said as the crowd started to leave "Nice to meet cha" he said with a smile he wasn't quite sure what he just walked into but he thought he should just go along with it

" hey, i'm prince not sakura ok?"she said in a serious tone of the voice then sighed " why did you had to pick me as your date?" she asked woring what she had to do to deserve this punishment of spring love  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Michael looked at her "Ok then prince it is" he said with a smile then when she said something about a date he was shocked a little "Wait that's what this was for?"  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas