Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Searching: 1x1 or group roleplays. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcie - xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey, you! Are you constantly active (preferably daily) and a tireless roleplayer (meaning you'll try your best to keep the roleplay alive)? What about long-term? Do you have a mutual hatred for one-liners? If so, then you are eligible to win a brand new roleplay with maaaarcie!

Click before the offer expires!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 am
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DISCLAIMER: (Read these thoroughly! They're written to sound like terms of service that everybody tends to skip (including myself), but these are my rules for roleplaying).

1). As above mentioned, the use/consideration of one-liners will result in strict violation of the contest policies and expulsion from participation. To adhere to company standards, the minimum amount of paragraphs is two per post.

2). In regards to Copyright Infringement (©) laws, one will be exempted from the contest in the case of attempting over-used roleplay plots. The following listed are examples of inappropriate and unlawful plots: Vampire™, Slave/Master-type™, Asylum™, Teacher/Student™.

3). Discrimination based on gender, sexuality and race shall not be tolerated from Maaaarcie Companies ©. Thus, both male and female, heterosexual and homosexual, and any race (including non-human) races shall be held to the same value. Thus, Maaaarcie Companies © will choose accordingly to the contestant's application (character) based on their application's gender, sexuality and race.

4). If there are any questions/concerns, these are upheld to strict standards of Maaaarcie Companies ©. Thus, Gaia's instant messaging services shall be used for casual conversation and quick questions regarding a 1x1 roleplay. Private Messaging shall not be used as it tends to become cluttered and unorganized, and ooc threads are required if more than one contestant partakes in one roleplay.

5). Enjoy the roleplay! Also, to make sure you have read the Terms of Agreements, the end of this rule contains a hidden code (that you must scroll over to see) that you must PM to Maaaarcie Companies © in order to prove verification of one's knowledge of the roleplaying rules and regulations. *I read these rules! In case they were super hard to read from the company/trademark lingo and whatnot, here they are in a nutshell: I ask for two paragraphs at least, original suggestions for plots, communication through instant messaging for 1x1's, ooc threads for group roleplays, and I'll play any gender/sexuality pairing/race/etc., since I'm pretty flexible with my characters).  

marcie - xx

marcie - xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am
I was hoping that some of you guys were up for these non-original topics? I'm always up for suggestions though!
(I'll be adding a fraction right in the beginning of the plot description of each topic to describe on a scale of one to ten how much I want to do each topic. Of course, 10/10 means I'm desperately searching to find any living thing that can type and is willing to roleplay about the subject, lol).
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Action, minimum to moderate canon interaction, science-fiction, possible mystery, possible romance. (10/10)

SETTING: I'd like to use the same map that is essential to include: Little Lamplight, Bigtown, Tenpenny Tower, all the vaults, Threedog's Station, Paradise Falls, Rivet City, Downtown D.C. (including the ghoul sanctuary and the museums), the main factories Moira sends you to, etc. I'd also like to add the locations from the add-ons, like The Pit. (Of course, I'm not limiting myself to those locations, but those are pretty important so I'm listing them as examples. If you want another location, by all means, all you have to do is say which). Of course, there are some original locations that we could add as well (like a fake town, or the character's home, etc.)

CHARACTERS: Perhaps only important ones, like Three Dog, mayors/leaders of towns, the Enclave and Brotherhood of Steel leaders, etc. However, I would like it to be more focused with original characters and general characters that could be killed off easily (like random raiders, slavers, ghouls, etc.) An exception, though, could be the followers -- Mercenaries, good or bad. The game has many, so just take your pick.

PLOT: I only have basic suggestions for this one, not major plots that one can follow. I'd like to incorporate vaults and people living in them as a part of the plot (concerning scavengers or just curious people looking for a little adventure underground), and either protecting or tormenting helpless towns such as Bigtown and Arefu. Also, I'd like to have a lot of action regarding being attacked by raiders or slavers, but not all of it has to be depressing. There are happy aspects of the D.C. Wasteland, such as the Nuka Cola club, the striving group at Little Lamplight, the safe, neat environment of Tenpenny Tower, etc. I'd also like trying to rebuilt society to become a major aspect.

User Image
Psychological thriller, mystery, school setting, possible romance, possible action, heavy canon interaction. (9.5/10)

SETTING: The Watari Institute/Whammy House, with interaction possible in many areas of the enormous establishment, such as the kitchen (for the occasional hooligan who is being reprimanded with kitchen duty), the dorms, classrooms, dining room, etc.). I don't like the idea of it being just an orphanage, so I'm tweaking the purpose of the building to just be a sort of boarding school for genius minds. The setting could fluctuate, however, as they area taken out of school regularly to go and solve mysteries (such as Near being sent out to solve the original mystery of the Death Note).

CHARACTERS: I would love to heavily incorporate the main characters (Near, Watari, Mello, Matt, etc.) since I'm a bit of a crazed fangirl (/lol, shameless). Of course, that means the roleplay would have to take place before the whole Death Note, whereas all the Watari House's characters are alive.

PLOT: I'd like the roleplay to not be concerned with a Death Note at all, but just the original characters trying to live their lives along with the competing geniuses (friends, enemies and rivals) of the Watari Institute, including the canons. The occasional mysteries that they are called on to solve would be a major part of the roleplay, promising action and detective skills, as well as partner work with other characters. However, while they remain at the Watari Institute, I want the roleplay to focus on the stress of competing with other incredibly smart individuals, problems at school, and trying to find comfort and friends despite the circumstances.

User Image
Fantasy, possible romance, possible mystery, school setting, action, psychological thriller, minimum canon interaction (if any).

(4/10) I just watched the final movie last night, so I'm a bit inspired about that. I haven't read any of the books other than the first, unfortunately, and not completely watched all the movies, so I was hoping we could have a different plot within the same school. Like the anterior roleplay suggestion, it contains a large helping of school drama; I was more leaning towards the fantasy type of activities and classes, with the occasional little adventure. Not like the movie at all, as I didn't want to follow the plot, but smaller mysteries and problems, such as exploring forbidden chambers, accidentally stumbling upon curses, and encounters with ogres, siren-like elves, etc. Possibly a bigger theme, but I'd like to wait till some people decide on one with me.

Fantasy, science fiction, possible mystery, action, heavy character interaction, psychological thriller, possible romance, slight school setting.

(5/10) I like the idea of the rioting and persecution of the mutants, thereby causing the search for new additions of the scared, newly discovered mutants for their institute. The main focus of the roleplay would probably be the discrimination and hate crimes against the mutants, and the growing problems, so I think their missions would be heavily leaning towards the area of riots and such. I also want to focus on the mansion, whereby the mutants have periods of time getting used to the new life at the institute and they train to become better members of the team. Betrayals and indecisiveness to join either Magneto or Xavier are encouraged, due to the terror inspired from the growing disgust from the human population. If one doesn't want their character to become part of the X-Men, they're allowed to choose the opposing team in the continuing battle.

Fantasy, science fiction, possible mystery, action, little or no character interaction, psychological thriller, possible romance.

(6/10) As I've become very endeared to the characters, I'd like for them to be mentioned and possibly sighted and encountered with periodically, but not become the main focus; I don't want Edward to be your best friend or Father to be your step dad or Winry to become your girlfriend. Maybe slight friends or acquaintances, but nothing entirely influential to every thought and action you have. As for the plot itself, I'd like it to be more personal to every alchemist or military character. There's the matter of a (different) war going on, each homunculi has not yet died, and the philosopher's stone is still a prized and desperately sought-for gem for many, and it's not limited to only the eyes of Alchemists, but anybody who seeks power, fame, or wealth. I'd like to heavily emphasize Alchemy, and so I hope to create an Alchemist group of some sort or at least establish close connections between each character who practices the science. I also hope for the war to become the focus periodically, but not be the entire purpose of the roleplay.

Fantasy, action, possible romance, possible mystery, psychological thriller, slight canon interaction, periodical school setting. (10/10)

SETTING: I prefer that (an) entirely new village(s) are created, and that, rather than being focused in Konohagakure, the roleplay could be within the new village. However, the anime's original lands/villages shall be used (and talked about) as well.

CHARACTERS: I'd love to use the main characters, as well as mention of an Akatsuki, but maybe not entirely consisting of the same characters at all. Also, the hokage's and village chiefs, leaders, etc. are essential, as well as Anbu (that I would like to incorporate into the new village).

PLOT: I'd like to focus more on the group system. Rather than discontinuing the ninja academy after becoming a Genin, the classes within the new village continue it to have training for more mature Shinobi, with a bit less dependency on their sensei and more involvement with organizations such as Anbu and more dangerous training/missions. I don't want to follow the main plot at all, because I'm nowhere near caught up to date with the anime and I don't like spoilers at all.

Moderate canon interaction, action, adventure, possible romance, fantasy, minimum character interaction (if gender-swapped).(10/10)

SETTING: Of course, the Land of Ooo. It's essential to use the original locations such as the Candy Kingdom, Cloud Kingdom, the Evil Forest, etc., but, as diverse and random as Ooo is, you can easily make up any form of town or kingdom that's acceptable, which is heavenly for plot-making.

CHARACTERS: Gender swap, pretty please?

PLOT: Pretty free-reign, except I'd like for the main characters to not be Finn and Jake, but something similar (not Fionna and Cake either, but something like that), who work for Prince Gumball (if you absolutely don't like the gender swap, then Princess Bubblegum), as knights, doing quests, fighting the Ice Queen, and basically finding adventure and action. Apart from helping others, Adventure Time is post-apocalyptic, so the whole finding-humans thing could be a good plot idea.

Fantasy, heavy action, adventure, possible mystery, possible romance, moderate canon interaction.

(9/10) Of course, I'd like to use the original locations within Skyrim. As for the canons, I would prefer to be rather involved with the war between Stormcloaks and Imperials (and thus interact with both leaders of each side). Also, I would like to be heavily involved with the guilds in some sort of way, and make a point to make the roleplay somewhat concerning dragons.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image

Ⓡ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓢ:
ONE is a young adult who fell on hard times and became too impoverished to continue paying rent. They found themselves living on the streets, fighting the bitter climates and hunger. After every job rejection, their future looks bleak, but, on an early morning at the trolley stop, on their way to another job interview, they meet TWO. Soon, the kind-hearted TWO realizes ONE's situation and starts taking food and coats along, despite ONE's remaining pride, and, as they begin to see each other almost daily, TWO becomes the best part of their day. Maybe, just maybe, they had rekindled hope into the heart of ONE.

Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓒ Ⓐ Ⓨ:
ONE is a high school student like any other, if you overlook the fact they're dying slowly from a disease with no cure (cancer, leukemia, etc.). Unfortunately, since the radiation, their hair fell out and, although some of his/her classmates sympathize, nobody really wants to get close to them. Everybody knows they won't catch anything, but, to be honest, with their periodic seizures/medical problems (like fainting, baldness, and vomiting), nobody is exactly comfortable with them. Some even tease/bully ONE. That is, except for one of ONE'S classmates. TWO never spoke much to them, but seeing the dying person sitting alone and depressed every day was more than they could bear, and they attempted to forge a friendship with ONE. Unfortunately, even knowing that they'll die, they both begin to fall in love, and parting is more than either could bear within the short period of their friendship/romance.

Ⓜ Ⓔ Ⓜ Ⓞ Ⓡ Ⓘ Ⓔ Ⓢ:
ONE is an average person with a loving girlfriend/boyfriend (or fiance), the usual moderately depressing job, their own secrets and regrets, and bleak and happy memories: of course, until they lose their memory. The more ONE starts trying to pick up the puzzle pieces of their life and fit them together, the more they start disliking the person they're trying to remember. During this, ONE's grief-stricken partner TWO not only has to take on the responsibility of dealing with their problem, but they must deal with the heartbreaking trial of having someone they love not even remember why they loved them in the first place.

Any suggestions of yours, again, and highly appreciated. These are just a select few that I really want, but your input is valuable as well. <33  

marcie - xx

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:51 pm
I like semi-lit to full lit style, I can make stories and play them and am on daily mostle after 8:30pm est. So once home and not on phone as currently, I'll post again after reading through... then maybe PM or something  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 pm
Princess Zelda21
That depends on what the RP is and what it's about. Please be more specific and explain in detail of what you're asking! Otherwise no one will know what in the world you're talking about other than what you just said which obviously makes no sense at all! emotion_facepalm

Brief reading.. i'd have to disagree with how harshly you've spoken on the sub. If you've read the posts you'd have noticed that she's looking for someone to rp with, and has given out general genres that she'd like to see played out, but has also mentioned she open to other plot ideas  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

marcie - xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:16 pm
Wonderful! Can't wait to hear your feedback. (:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:42 pm
hmm seems someone deleted the zelda lady's post... wasn't me though oh well..

and just got home from work so will read more in detail to the listings.... And I try to keep my grammar and spelling at it's best when posting.. ooc is fair game for my dyslexia and bad spelling/ grammar habits..  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

marcie - xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm
That's fine by me. (:

Sorry if I'm slow at replying, but I'm still working on typing up the original plots!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm
maaaarcie

Oh my dearest heavenly.

I didn't even realize there was already a request for a Fallout 3 roleplay. I hope it's okay that I requested the same thing (though searching for a male roleplaying partner).  

Jiraiya v2

marcie - xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:04 pm
There's no Fallout request that I know of!
Interested? ;D

I don't mind playing male roles at all, either. And I'm not cheesy at that, if I may say so myself, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm
maaaarcie
There's no Fallout request that I know of!
Interested? ;D

I don't mind playing male roles at all, either. And I'm not cheesy at that, if I may say so myself, haha.

IT would be fantastic. Do you mind doing romance or anything if you're a guy character? That was what I was looking for, mild romance with it. D:
Some girls are really uncomfortable with it, just asking. If that's cool, then YES.  

Jiraiya v2

marcie - xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 pm
It's all good!
Why don't you describe the plot? ;D  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items