Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vamp looking for love (guys needed) :) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

Caron Marrow is a shy girl looking for that special someone. Guys beware she has another side to her that is a bit fiery.

Skeleton:
Name
Bio
Appearance (pic or description)
Orientation
Theme song
Anything special about your character  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 am
Name- Aaron Black
Age- Eighteen
Race- Human
Bio- A young high school kid who is a diligant worker as well as an honest man, even though he knows he's not that appealing to the opposite gender he still hopes to find one lady that might just find a liking to him or if he's really lucky confess to him.
Orientation- Straight
Theme song- Romantic Night
Anything special about your character- He's a very knowledgable student
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:15 pm
Name- Caron Marrow
Age-18
Race- Vampire/Fire Demon
Bio- A lonely vampire girl with a love of literature and science. she hopes to find Mr. Right while at school but her luck has been down in that area lately.
Appearance-(See first Post)
Orientation- Bisexual but prefers guys
Theme song- Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-rDcSD-bc [/youtube]
Anything special about your character - She changes form when her negative emotions take over.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:00 pm
MetalRocker11712
Name- Caron Marrow
Age-18
Race- Vampire/Fire Demon
Bio- A lonely vampire girl with a love of literature and science. she hopes to find Mr. Right while at school but her luck has been down in that area lately.
Theme song- Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-rDcSD-bc [/youtube]
Anything special about your character - She changes form when her negative emotions take over.

How would you like to start this?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:37 pm
Hope the kind
MetalRocker11712
Name- Caron Marrow
Age-18
Race- Vampire/Fire Demon

How would you like to start this?

Might as well smile Caron is going to the library i guess  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Caron Marrow gaia_nitemareright

Caron walked down the pathway to the library humming to her self. She had to see if there was a book on The Mystics for a school paper and she had no luck so far. It was a bright, sunny day with a slight breeze. It wasn't overly hot; it was comfortable. The ivy covered stone form of the library loomed ahead of her. Caron's stomach rumbled in hunger. She looked down at the brown paper bag in her left hand. Maybe I could stop for lunch first... she thought to herself. Caron sat down on one of the stone benches under a giant oak that provided sufficient shade. She pulled out her sandwich. She was a sucker for a goo blood sausage and mayo sandwich. She looked around and sighed. Today is going to be wonderful.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

BEEP BEEP! An alarm clock vibrated in a high school kids pants, he had made sure to set an alarm on his phone to remind him that he needed to out a couple of books for an upcoming project and the problem was he didn't know what subject to use as the basis for the project! He desperatly needed to get a look at the books on hand and see if he could whip up anything, yes he was a bit of a nerd but he was a nerd that needed to keep his grades up for the Student Council. Aaron was the council's president and if he wanted to stay president then he had to keep his GPA at least at a 3.8 and that was quite a feet. But he pushed himself too far as he tripped over his own two legs and cushioned his fall with his left arm, he was only a couple of feet from a girl eating some sort of strange sandwitch.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ}

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm
Hope the kind

User Image
Caron got up quickly, dropping her sandwich on the ground as she hurried over to the guy that had just fallen. "Are you okay??" she asked anxiously as she looked at the guy's arm and checking it for any sort of injury. Caron looked into his eyes. They were a pretty color but she wasn't sure exactly what color they were. She smiled weakly in an attempt to make the situation less painful for the guy. And hey, he was pretty cute.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron faced towards the direction of the voice, a female voice based from the high pitch and as he faced her with his green eye's he saw a girl who seemed to be concerned about him. Not a lot of people actually cared when he tripped, he wasn't really a clutz but he had his off days on and off. "You don't need to worry about me, I'm just fine," he tried proving this by lifting himself with his left arm but if failed him and he fell on the floor. "Guess not then," he laughed weakily as he used his good arm to move his glasses to its rightful position.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"Don't be stupid," Caron said laughing a bit. Her redish-purple eyes sparkled as she helped the boy over to bench where she was eating. "Crap!!" she exclaimed as she saw her delicious sandwich laying on the ground. "That was my only lunch,"Caron said frowning as her stomach growled once again. "Let me see your arm,"she continued.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron smiled weakly as he accepted the girl's help and tried to move his sore arm as little as possible. The bench was much more comfortable than the concrete, he turned to face the blonde but he realized that a beauty actually helped him. She almost looked to be like one of the popular kids in school desinated from your beauty or body, Aaron turned to see that strange sandwitch on the ground and felt a bit guilty. "Sorry about your sandwitch, I'll get you a new one if you like," he heard a slight rumbling nearby and once realizing that it came from her stomach he couldn't hold in that small laughter that left his lips. Using his good arm, Aaron carefull and slowly moved it towards the girl and thought 'Why is she helping me?'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:34 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron carefully supported the guy's injured arm with her right hand while she rolled back his sleeve slowly with her left. His arm was turning a bit purple and swelling up. Caron in haled though her teeth and replied, "That's okay. Unless you would like to join me..." She looked up into his green eyes and smiled, "My name is Caron by the way." Caron slowly began to examine the bruises and bump that kept growing. "I think you need some ice but I don't think it's broken. Probably just sprained," Caron continued.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The boy winced while the girl, Caron as he now found out, rolled up his left sleeve but he knew that probably looked worse than what it really was though he didn't really want a girl he just met to see him act so pathetic towards a small injury. Though the male had been adverting her gaze Aaron was astonished about such an invitation, "Y-You actually want me to join you...I-I'd like that Caron." Relief was flooding all around his body, he never thought that a girl would actually invite him to lunch, it was certainly a good surprise and a change of pace from the times he ate lunch by himself. "By the way, my name is Aaron, Aaron Black but people just call me Aaron." He glanced at his own wounds, she was probably right he would need ice to stop the swelling and since his arm felt stiff everytime he moved it it probably wasn't broken. "You seemed to know a lot about injuries, are you a nurse's aid?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron laughed again. "No but my father was a doctor so he taught me some of the basics," she said looking up at Aaron. Her eyes were searching his for some explanation to why he seemed so shy. "You've never been asked out before, have you?" Caron questioned. a small smile crept onto her perfect lips. "If that's true, I'm glad I got to be the first."  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"He must really be a good doctor then" he spoke softly and more of a whisper as people walked past the two not giving a care whether one was wounded or not, they seemed so engrossed in thier conversation that the two probably didn't even register in thier mind. He became a bit shifty as he could feel Caron's eyes on him Aaron wasn't all that used to someone actually staring at him and didn't know what to exactly say to her at this point. Aaron's face flushed at her next comment, it was true, yes he had never been asked out except to go a Studen Council meeting but that was different that was for business and not to enjoy each other's company. Even at the meetings he was still alone or perhaps he made himself alone as he was the only hard worker out of everyone in the council and so most of the time had to do all the work while everyone chitchatted all period long. "How did you-" but his mouth wouldn't let him finish as Aaron's mouth became dry and didn't find a way to squeeze himself out of this situation but his face grew redder and her comment about being his first and all he could murmer was, "Your welcome".

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out