Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Netami carefully stalked her most recent victim. The light pink fae had made a mistake in wandering out on this night. Netami crept forward under the cover of the moonless night, only the occasional lamppost shed light unto the dark. Breathing in a deep breath of the clean air, she smiled, more a gruesome grin than anything. Slinking forward, she crept upon the fae who walked unaware of the danger. Reaching with her mind, Netami got to work on the females thoughts.

Shuddering, the fae glanced around, suddenly frightened of the dark. She began to walk quickly for the nearest house. Netami once more messed with her thoughts, and the fae was practically sprinting away from the house. Terror spread off the fae in waves, which Netami quickly drank up. She continued this for a long while, driving the fae first one way, then another. After a few hours, the fae collapsed, perfectly safe against a large oak. Netami's dark and sinister laughter quietly rang through the small clearing in which the fae had collapsed. Bloated and filled with plenty of fear, Netami set off in search of some other entertainment on the dark and moonless night.

[Mistress Morbid]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Random Nobody 13

User Image

Kishen's tail twitched back and forth as he stalked through the shadows. He blended in easily enough. The only thing that would easily stand out where his blue eyes. Perhaps one could count the markings on his arms... But that was if they were close enough to notice those. His ears twitched, listening for the slightest sound. The male hoped he'd find something soon... So far it had been a dull night.

Sorry Random... My brain derped  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:36 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

A large eye floated a few feet above the ground, following Netami's dark form. Very rarely did she worry about being spotted for the bright green splotches that adorned her fur, the eye kept track of her surroundings for her. It warned her of anything that might be a potential threat, though it hadn't done so for many a night. After her first encounter with a demon, and one of her own, she had decided to keep to her queen's wishes and feed on terror and terror alone. She had been left undisturbed for many a moon, left on her own and to fend for herself. So far, she had done a pretty good job.

Her eye, while scanning the area, spotted something dark moving about ahead. Alerted, Netami made sure to quiet her footsteps, slow her breathing and pulse. Some fae had exceptional hearing, something Netami was more than prepared for. Slinking down and downwind of the fae, she circled around to get a better look. He was dark, with piercing blue eyes, and looked to be alert and guarded. He might provide a bit of challenge for her.

Inhaling, Netami deepened her voice as she called out to the fae, throwing her voice so he wouldn't figure out where she was that way. "What do we have here?" the voice called from before him, "A little felicorn out for a nightly stroll?" she laughed, a deep booming laugh of a male like her voice. "Didn't anyone tell you not to trespass on others territory? She rustled some leaves, as if the large male was approaching. Searching with her mind, she slipped into his easily, though she did nothing for the moment.

OOC. That's ok. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm
Random Nobody 13

The felicorn stopped at the sound of the voice. Hmmm... Interesting.. So he'd been noticed... Whoever this was had exceptionable eye-sight. That much was sure.. He glanced about, he knew he wouldn't see anything... but hey... If he'd been spotted.. ya never know...

"Others territory?" He responded. Taking in a deep breathe. Nothing.. Alright so whoever this was wasn't on high ground.. Which left them either behind.. or below him.. "Cant the same be said for you?" True. This may not be his territory exactly It was a common fact that the edges of some territories over lapped. A slender black ear twitched and swiveled in a direction.. If you don't want to get caught.. don't give yourself away..  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:28 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

"Yes, others' territory," Netami called out in the deep voice. "It's certainly not yours?" the male told him with a certainty that belayed no doubt. Netami froze when her eye told her that he was trying to locate her. She slunk behind a rather large patch of shrubbery and then scaled the tree it leaned next to. Higher ground is better ground for ambushes and hiding. Most fae didn't look up, only the few who could be up, looked up.

Settling stealthily into her new hiding spot, she continued with the illusion. More leaves rustled and soon they parted before a fae who was the exact duplicate of the one who she was watching. He smiled good naturedly and glanced about. "Are you alone? I haven't seen one of my own race for quite some time," he asked. Every detail about them was exactly alike, which most fae found unsettling. Netami grinned as she waited for his answer, the eye keeping a close watch on the male.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm
A small laugh escaped him. "It could be..." He hummed.

His ears twitched again.. Listening for the smaller noises most wouldn't think to take into account. Kishen would wait. Draw them in closer...

"I could be." He said. Grinning slightly. Weither the other was close enough to see it the black male didn't care. "Though... You never know..." Kishen said again with another small laugh.. "You never know.." He began..

"Who could be watching you from the dark."

(XD Ahaha... Thought I put up in my last post... It was the first direction I thought of)  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami leaned forward in anticipation, and nearly lost her grip on the tree. She almost swore aloud, but managed to stop herself. Her eye looked at her sharply, as if in reprimand. She shrugged, looking abashed and turned her attention to the felicorn below her. The illusion quirked an eyebrow, confounded by the others words. "What do ya mean, you never know? I always know. After all, it only takes a good look-around to see who's there," he stated. Netami had the illusion gesture around them at the vast expanse of forest, obviously about to point out something.

"This here is my forest. I take care of it, and make sure nothing messes it up. Newcomers don't often come to these parts. What you doing, just traveling through?" he asked. Then, thinking the feli might take this as rude, she had the illusion tack on and introduction. The name's Gremin, what's yours?"

{{That's alright, Netami is having fun watching him. XD}}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm
Random Nobody 13

Kishen rolled his eyes. Not that the other could see. Idiot. "A good look around? Please." He didn't buy it. He knew there were others out there that were masters of stealth and hiding. Even if this person had good eye-sight going for him.

"Your forest is it? If thats true... you do a piss poor job of stating that.. No markers... no nothing." He waved a hand in a bored gesture, sighing a bit just for dramatics.

"Gremin?" He snorted, smirking a bit... "More like Gremling if you ask me... What I am doing is my own business. And as for my name.. Well...Maybe I have no name."

(Punts Kishen)  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:44 am
[Mistress Morbid]

The illusion smirked, crossing his arms over his chest smugly. "Like I said, most fae don't come around here often. Why would I need to put up signs or markers?" he asked. His ear flicked back in irritation at the others words. "No name? That's ridiculous. Everything has a name. Otherwise what's to say you don't exist?" he asked aloud. Netami sighed. She was beginning to grow bored of this game. Perhaps he would be more entertaining if she merely jumped out.

She glanced down, gauging her distance and then stood. The dark leaves of the tree hide her well, and she walked out onto the limb. Leaping out, she hit the illusion in the middle of the chest. He sputtered and fell with a realistic crunch, motionless underneath her feet. After a few moments she allowed him to disapaite. "You have to be one of the most boring fae I have ever encountered," she stated, tone slightly irritated, tail flicking in irritation. Hands on her hips, she waited to see what he'd do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 am
"Don't blame me then when someone decides to take your 'land'." Another roll of the eyes. "Just because your so quick to give your name doesn't mean I have to do the same."

He blinked when the illusion fell. Kishen raised an eyebrow as it disapaited. ....Well now. That's... different. "...Interesting" Blue eyes moved from where the illusion had been to the female now standing before him. Again... interesting.

Random Nobody 13

(DX Damn thoe brain derps)  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

He just stared at her blankly. Netami sighed, rather disappointed at hoping that the felicorn would provide her with ample distraction. He obviously didn't understand she had made the other feli, and she wasn't going to explain. Her eye floated over and she ran a hand lovingly against it. "I thought you male felicorns were supposed to be all mighty and scary," she laughed aloud. "There's nothing scary about you!" she said, poking her finger in his face. With her mind, she nudged a bit, pulling on the strings of his emotions. She tugged anger aside, and brought fear closer to the surface. He wouldn't be frightened yet, just a little antsy.

It's alright. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:25 pm
Kishen rolled his eyes. The black feli didn't really care how the others of his kind acted. He flicked his ears in annoyance at the poking. How annoying. How very.... annoying. "Maybe I find you boring as well." Kishen said, smacking the hand away from his face. "What the hell are you."

Random Nobody 13

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

"I'm a Beholder," Netami replied blandly, gesturing to the large floating eye hovering a few feet off the ground next to her. It stared at him, almost through him, and all around him at the same time. Crossing her arms over her chest, she stared at the feli. Again her mind tugged his into her will, slipping anxiety and doubt into his mind. 'What can she do to me?' she made him think. 'What if she's doing something now?' She took another step forward, only a few feet away from the feli. "What does it matter?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm
'What can she do to me?'

'What if she's doing something now?'

God damn thoughts he cursed mentally. Where the hell where they coming from. Why was he even thinking that? He didn't normally have thoughts like that when he encountered other people. Kishen shrugged at her as he looked away from the floating eye. "Curious is all. Never seen one of your kind before."

Random Nobody 13

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Netami's eye floated down a bit, hovering at waist height. She sat down on the eye, making sure not to obscure it's view. "Of course you've never seen one of my kind. We're always in the background, hiding, lurking, taking what we need," she explained, scrutinizing her nails. Her eye kept a watch on the feli, noticing his anger for her. Mentally Netami cursed to herself. He wasn't reacting the way he should. Perhaps she should just mess with a few more things. With that, she tugged on his lust, directing it towards her. If nothing else, she could drag it to the front and drain him then leave him. Netami pouted, this feli was proving less entertaining than she had originally thought him to be.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff