Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 pm
Hope the kind

Honey Saturday has just become the newest servant to The Prince of Vampires________. Apart from the fact that's he's human and his new master's perverted, blood-sucking Prince of the Night, he's quite happy with his job...except that his new master thinks he's just a flat-chested woman but that doesn't stop him from groping Honey occasionally and in front of the entire Vampire court. Not to mention that Honey is now his sole feeding source since _______feeds of innocence and purity. And at the rate ______'s going, Honey may not make it through his service without losing said innocence. Can Honey hold out until his contract is clear or will he succumb to ________'s seduction and become his eternal lover forever? We'll find out.

Name: Honey Storm
Position: Servant
Girl form:
User Image
Normal Form
User Image
(He likes to cross-dress but he looks the same in either form)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
Name: Damirax the Prince of Vampires

Position: The Prince of Vampires
Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm
Hope the kind

Honey stood in front of Damirax, Prince of the Vampires and his new master. He was dressed in a maid uniform that left nothing to the imagination(pic). He stood there, hands clasped in front of him, head bowed. It was a general rule not to stare the royalty directly in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

Though the prince in front of him looked relatively young he was in fact probably as old as his new slave's grandparents oh but age meant nothing to him, nothing at all. Damirax examined his new slave with such hungry eyes as if the girl, as he was meant to be believed, was prey to him but he was a vampire and vampires did need to eat. "Come here, tell me whats your name," he outstretched his hand towards the slave while a small grin leaped on his face.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm
Hope the kind

Honey almost bolted but he stood firm and walked closer to the Vampire. "My name is Honey...Honey Saturday, your majesty." he replied, bowing slightly. He had seen the grin on the other male's face and it scared the hell out of him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax's eyes glinted for a second while his slave walked towards him, when the young girl was in reaching distance he pulled her towards himself and made sure that Honey landed comfortly on his lap. "Please call me by my first name, Damirax," This close the man could smell the young girl's scent, it was pure and innocent but most importantly Honey was a virgin and that brought his smile into a toothy grin. Damirax craned his head closer towards the girl and whispered, "You smell delicious Honey, may I have a taste."

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 pm
Hope the kind

Honey let out a squeak of surprise when he was pulled into the other male's lap. "S-Sir? I don't think....I mean...." he started to reply, blushing slightly. They were in front of the court and he was already embarrassed. 'If you really need it..then I suppose it is okay." he added, nervously.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image

The vampire found his Honey's noise amusinng as well as the girl's blush, "Don't worry, I'll make you feel so good you won't even know the pain my dear little slave." His mouth moved towards Honey's exposed neck he slid his tongue out and allowed it to run up his neck, feeling his next meal throughlly. Then he placed his lips ginerly on the girl's neck before slowly sinking his fangs into the girl's neck. The sensation during a vampire feeding is felt stronger towards a human than the one feeding, its having this miraculous sensation a pleasurable experience if you will. Damirax wasn't concerned if people watched since the man wasn't the type to become embarrased by little things and so he indulged himself with such rich blood his Honey supplyed.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm
Hope the kind

Honey let out a soft gasp as a huge wave of pleasure passed throughout his body. He bit back a moan but couldn't surpress the shudder from the contact of the other male's teeth sinking into his skin.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax finished up quickly when a council member cleared his throat a clear indication that he wished to begin the meeting. He reluctantly retracted his fangs from Honey's neck but not before forewardly grabbing her A-Cup chest. Mmmm, meet in my quarters, I promise it wont take long." He traced his tongue over the open wounds on Honey's neck but as they were brought in contact with the vampire's salive they began to close till there was no proof the girl was ever bitten. Now that he laid his fangs into his flesh the girl was his and his alone.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm
'Hope the kind"

Honey's blush darkened as his chest was grabbed. He quickly leaped off Damirax's lap and headed to his chambers. He didn't know how he found it but he did and he sat of the bed, waiting. Soon enough he had dozed off, curled into a ball.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

User Image

The meeting was as dull as ever, all the other vampires could report was a good harvest of young teen children as well as good heath blah blah blah! BORING! The minute the meeting was done and everyone dismmised Damirax bursted through his chamber doors, walking past the doors that soon receeded into thier rightful place his eye's find the young girl on his bad. She looked at the innocent girl that was curled upon his bed, he strolled across till he sat right next to her and couldn't help himself as the little perv he was. Damirax lowered himself and blew into Honey's ears and braced for an incoming impact.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 pm
Hope the kind

Honey shot up and slapped the other male across the face in defense. He blinked a few times before he realized who it was he slapped. "Oh, my! I am so sorry your majesty! I didn't mean..." he started, clapping his hands to his mouth in horror. He had just slapped the Prince and his master.
User Image

(I am off to bed. Pick this up tomorrow, kay?)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image

The incoming attack was not what he expected, a slap right across from the face wasn't on the top of Honey's reaction list. Damirax placed a hand on his cheek which began to turn red and though the young girl apologized her voice was drowned as a small laugh began to slide through his mouth in a easy matter. "So you like to play hard to get, do you." That once hunger look came back in his eye's as the vampire prince pinned the girl to the bed, "You don't know who your dealing with."

User Image

{Alright then ^^}
Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm
Hope the kind

Honey looked up at the other male, blushing like mad from being pinned. 'N-No...I'm not...I don't think this is appropriate..." he replied, regretting wearing the thigh-length dress as he crossed his legs to keep his secret well a secret.
User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces