Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:23 am
This is a tale, that at the first glance would seem normal, one with heros and villains, friendship and betrayal, and every character following there fate. But at a close look, you will find much more. It takes only 20 seconds to change your fate and make it your own, no ones destiny is layed out for them to follow blindly, your actions are what set your path, weither it be for the good, or for the bad, this tale is not written, it cannot be told by anyone but yourself, because the path this tale follows is your own.

This is an rp set in a world of magic and mystery, swords and beasts. your choice of role is up to you. There will be 6 special roles for any who wish to take them, but they are first come first serve. i will add more special roles later on in the rp, so keep a look out if you want one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 am
Rules.

1. Keep it decent.
2. Be alittle literate, im not asking for genius grade literature here, but make sure you atleast use abit of grammar.
3. No one hit kills or anything stupid like that. God modding is something i find increadably annoying and i will not tolerate it.
4. The main bad guy in this rp is obviously going to be super badass strong, so no challenging him or her to a battle on your own and making your character seem like he is almost evenly matched, that just ruins everything considering its ment to be a group attempt, meaning more than 2 people, and the same goes for the cursed's cursed form, obviously this form is only allowed to be used on occasion.
5. I am the boss woman around here, what i say goes.
6. Put a ninja at the end of your profile and send it to me to show you have read the rule, the title of the pm should be "my fate is my own."

uki-katzugowa

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:49 am
Profiles.

Special profiles:

These profiles are for the 6 special roles that are first come first serve. please look to the post below to find the list of special roles. I will add more special roles as i see fit, but i will only go as far as to make 12 special roles in total.

Gaia name:
Character name:
age: (No over the top ages, you must use human ages for your characters, the only acception is if you have chosen the unageing as your role.)
Fated role: (this is the special role you have chosen)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Cursed form sad this only applys if you have chosen the cursd as your role.)
Weapons:
Abilities:
Other:
Theme song:

Fateless profiles.

This this the profile skeleton for those that havent chosen to have a special role.

Gaia name:
Character name:
Age sad no silly ages like being over 100 or having a 50 year old character that looks like its 19, the ages are strickly human. the only acception being the ageless special role.)
Bio:
Personality
Bio:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Other:
Theme song:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:06 am
Special Roles.
The people have had their paths laid out for them by fate, not knowing why or not caring, some wishing to change how their paths end and some wishing to make sure their path stays steady. none the less, those wishing to stop their fate from unwinding the way they were dealt it can change their mark left on the world finding the way to do so is the journey they must take.

The Veteran.

A once great knight that survived the great magic war, now wandering for a cause, his fate has lead him to many places, using a strange ability allowing him to reveal the fates of others.
Taken by: Shiningdragon21

The Ageless.

abeing known to be human but far surpassing the date of which death was supposed to come, this being is fated to wander world for eternity, watching those that brought happiness to the life it leads die.
Taken by: Minnta Aloripma

The Cursed.

A man cursed by a an evil that now resides inside his own body, forced to kill all that he loved, he now hides himself away from the world around him.
Taken by: derg0n

The Deceiver.
A person with the talent to lie, a once happy and helpful person, now fated to lie and trick his or her way through life and into power, a life filled with the dangers of double crossing and getting on the wrong side of the wrong people.
Taken by: Anniria

The Lost.

A child cast out into the world and forced to grow up quickly, no one to help, no where to go.
Taken by: XxC0RRUPTIONxX

The Faithless.

a firm believer in science, visited by an old man and told of his own fate, but ignoring every word of what he deemed senseless dribble.

The Destroyer
. (the person who chooses this role will be the main villain.)
A kind hearted girl turned evil by the very people she once loved, her heart now darker than the night itself, her path leads her along a dangerous path, unless she can change it for the better.
Taken by: uki-katzugowa

The Voice of Reason.

a follower of the destroyer and the only reason the world is still in tact, this person acts as a shield to the people of the world, following the destroyer, truly believingthat her heart can be returned to its once loving state.
Taken by: Sweet Tyni

uki-katzugowa

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:09 am
Special Profiles.

Gaia name: uki-katzugowa
Character name: Mimari Blackbow
Fated role: the Destroyer
Personality: calm, mysterious, at peace with her own doings.
Bio: Mimari was once a beloved girl, kind and sweet, she had no intention for anything bad to happen to the people she knew and even those she didnt, all intill an old veteran of the magic wars brough his fate viewing skills to her quiet town, after her fate was seen and announced, her shock at what she was bound by fate to become ripped her heart in two, everyone she considered family avoided her, shunned her, forcing her into a darker state of mind. Her magic and natural abilities with a sword were all that seemed to comfort her, her fall into the role layed out for her by fate took a twisted tole on her mind.
Appearance: User Image
Cursed form: none
Weapons: a damascus blade crested with the cresent moon
Abilities: She has total comman over all magics
Other: Her heart was once a beatiful thing, now darkened by the people she once loved, but in ever bit of darkness there is still some light that can shine through to those that release it.
Theme song: Ghost opera--Kamalot

Gaia name: derg0n
Character name: Artemis Crowle
Fated role: the Cursed
Personality: Brave, unrelenting, distant from others.
Bio: Artemis spent his years as a child training to serve under his king, trained by his father, a hero known by many and a true warrior of the blade, not long after his 18th birthday he came in contact with an old man refering to himself as a veteran of a war long past. This veteran spread news of a beast that would ravage these lands and kill without hesitation, Artemis demanded to know who or what this beast was, not exspecting the answer he would recieve. With his mind set, he set out to find the creator of such a beast and destroy them before they had a chance to unleast it upon the people Artemis knew as friends and family, only to walk right down the path fate had set before him, his fathers blood now stains his very soul as he makes sure he will cause no more harm to anyone, his town now a bloody reminder of why he should hide himself from the people he once belonged to.
Cursed form: User Image
Weapons: a large dark blade he carries on his back
Abilities: He has the blade skills of a master swordman and control over dark and lightning magics aswell as his Cursed form
Other: He attempts to keep himself in his human form, the beast constantly trying to get out, sometimes he finds it hard to know which form is the real him.
Theme song: Animal i have become--three days grace.

Gaia name: Anniria
Character name: Whatever he chooses it to be at that moment, is very fond of Gerard though
Fated role: The Deciever
Personality: mischief loving, enjoys steering people into disasters, especially the kind that they wont walk away from, quite mad though and might steer them into gifts in disguise, or disasters disguised as being helpful, loves to lie, even when he's telling the truth it's probably a lie somehow.
Bio: Gerard, as is the name we shall use, was a seer who was quite happy helping people out, listening to his father's advice to never, ever, look into his own future. Till one day curiosity overwhelmed him and he looked into his future, being driven mad at the path fate had weaved for him, even noticing that he was fated to look into his future at this point. Now he just has fun with what he does not really bothering to help people, unless he does, but usually he doesn't, not many people like him for some reason. He doesn't really care about that though happy to go through his fate as a madman.
Weapons: his cane.
Abilities: a seer, able to see the future, some telekinesis too.
Other:
Theme song: Disturbed - Deciever

Gaia name: XxC0RRUPTIONxX
Character name: Robyn
Fated role: The lost
Personality: Clever,Stubborn,Short temper,strongwilled.
Bio: Robyn was abandoned when she was 8 years old by her mother. Robyn had been called worthless stupid and idiotic by her mother. Robyn has never had anyone sort of parents and learned to sneak around and use knives at a young age. She had self taught herself in training for combat and is a good pickpocket. She gave herself the title King of Thieves so that she would have something in her life she was proud of. She is always on the move and has secret hideouts scattered throughout many towns

Weapons: Knives,Sword,Bow and arrow
Abilities: She has control over fire and is very good with animals
Other: she wishes to never see anyone she is related to for if she does she might try to hurt them for abandoning her when she was young
Theme song: country song-seether

Gaia name: Minnta Aloripma
Character name: Kastel
Fated role: The Ageless
Personality: Acts cheerful and energetic around others to try and hide her depression, loneliness, and slight paranoia. She is genuinely friendly, but she hates people trying to find out about her past.
Bio: Kastel is from a very small and poor village called Bern where everyday was a struggle to survive. She, like many of the villagers, ended up stealing from neighboring villages and traveling merchants in order to survive which evolved from petty thievery to full raids. Life began to become a little easier in Bern with all the loot the thieves were bringing in and sharing until Kastel set her sights onto a powerful wizards stash of rare magical relics. She managed to steal a few, but unbeknownst to her, there were two cursed relics amonst the ones she stole. One didn't seem a curse at first since it caused her to stop ageing and being killed by natural causes, but the other slowly began to poison the minds of the villagers with intense paranoia. The only one who didn't seem overly effected was Kastel, but it eventually got to the point where the villagers began to kill each other, even the children took part in the killing, until Kastel was the last one standing. She spent days burying the bodies of her friends and family, finally burying the relics as well in hopes that no one would ever find them. She has been wandering ever since, a lingering paranoia left over from the second cursed relic as well as a fear of more pain forcing her to keep others from growing to close to her.
Weapons: Various knives, a short sword, anything she can get her hands on
Abilities: Faster and more agile than an average human, can pick locks and has other necessary thief skills, can blend in with any shadows she's walking in
Other: She can't die of natural causes or kill herself, she has to be killed by another person
Theme song: Skillet - Falling Inside The Black

Gaia name:Shiningdragon21 ninja
Character name: Taihel Minestrone
Fated role: The Veteran
Personality:Weathered and slow to anger. Taihel is careful on his actions even for one that knows about how fate will play out.
Bio:A bringer of destruction or salvation the Fateweaver as some have taken to calling him sees all that one will become or will destroy. A veteran of the magical wars he speaks very little of his past life only speaking now of other's rather then himself. He has read many a fate and uplifted or destroyed many of life with his tellings but the readings are nothing more then what fate has laid in store for that person. Even his own fate cannot escape the weave nor be changed.
Appearance:User Image
Cursed form:Nonexistent
Weapons:A great sword he is easily able to wield single handily.
Abilities:Fate Reading: Able to read the fates of others and discern where in the tapestry of time there name will be shown or become faded from time.
Blink: Able to shift himself from this plane to the next as his body travels a short distance from the area. Moves thru any solid object to reach the final destination 10 meters from where he started.
Several weak elemental spells, Strong healing and protection spells.
Other:
Theme song:Fight

Gaia name: Sweet Tyni
Character name: Crystal Everheart
Fated role: The voice of Reason
Personality: Kind and understanding to most, but willing to fight anyone who would hurt Mimari.
Bio: Crystal grew up in her small village with her best friend Mimari, the two were inseperable in the childhood and Crystal would like to think they still are now, although Mimari was shuned by their village after finding out the fate she was destined to lead, Crystal still stood by here, even after she destroyed and burnt their village to the ground, believing that if she stayed with her, perhaps she could change the fated path Mimari was walking down.
Cursed form: none
Weapons: a pristine sword and dagger set, custom made.
Abilities: Amazingly skilled with bladed weapons and the ability to use light magic.
Other: Although Mimari often announces that she trusts no one, Crystal is infact the one person she will always trust.
Theme song: Watercolour and Witchcraft--Pendulum

Gaia name: Smells_like_a_cookie
Character name: Cedric Menos
Fated role: The Faithless
Personality: A tad bit cruel towards others, distant, uncaring.
Bio: Loosing his family at a young age Cedric began to grow a hatred towards what others regarded as god, why must he be ripped apart from the things he loved while others lived on happily... He spent the rest of his years with his granparents who tried to change his views on god, for this reason he abandoned them when he turned 18. He started his own workshop where he repaired anything mechanical. He is unsure of what happened to his grandparents now, but the past is the past...
Cursed form: None
Weapons: A high tech Bow of his own design
Abilities: Can manipulate metal, but only momentarily.
Other: He often has nightmares involving his parents and grandparents...
Theme song: Avenged Sevenfold - Unbound  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:10 am
Fateless Profiles.

Gaia name: Devilking07
Character name: Jeckt Black
Bio: I grew up quickly when i was a boy. my father was torn from my home when the war began. I had to be the man of the house until he returned....But he never did. I grew up quick, my wits were keen. Being the man of the house I had to fight all the battles. My brothers all looked up to me saying they wanted to be like me. I finally left home at 17 and traveled for a good while. I've become good with my fathers blade and basic magics. I now search for my father or anyone who knows him or knew him in the war. I search for the veteran in hopes that he knew him.
Personality: Kind caring and very well disciplined.
Appearance: User Image the one in black
Weapons: a large heavy blade that he carries on his back
Abilities: Basic magic, and unnatural strength for a human his size
Other:
Theme song:  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 am
((Hey Alex....guess what? *slaps with wet fish*))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 am
((.......You sir, have started something you cannot win.))  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 pm
(( why not, i always win against you xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 pm
(( not at everything....))  

uki-katzugowa

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 pm
{argh damn was hoping to grab the destroyer, aaaah well, hmmm The Lost or the Faithless.... hmmmmm}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm
(( im adding a Deceiver role by the way if your interested XD ))  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:11 pm
((Quick question, what sort of time period is this taking place in? Modern, medieval, ect.?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff