Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 am
Hello all,

I feel very embrassed because I am almost 24 years old and I bought a Journal book but not sure what to write, it is my first time. All I wrote was "April 1, 2012"...

My life is pretty bored but I want to change something- A Journal.

Help please?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 pm
When I somewhat wrote a journal (still sometimes pick it up), I just wrote about the day. Upcoming events. etc. I usually made it more of a picture journal. Had drawings along the sides and through out it.
I still look back and smile at many of the events I captured. Remembering how happy I was at the time or how I'm happy now that something went from bad to good.  

Epic Doodle

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 pm
Epic Doodle
When I somewhat wrote a journal (still sometimes pick it up), I just wrote about the day. Upcoming events. etc. I usually made it more of a picture journal. Had drawings along the sides and through out it.
I still look back and smile at many of the events I captured. Remembering how happy I was at the time or how I'm happy now that something went from bad to good.
Thanks for those tips but that is not what I want, I mean, I want to write something that can maybe help me change my life or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Black Lust Perfume
Epic Doodle
Thanks for those tips but that is not what I want, I mean, I want to write something that can maybe help me change my life or something.

Hm.. I don't think I know what you're getting at then.  

Epic Doodle

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Epic Doodle
Black Lust Perfume
Epic Doodle

Thats the point why I post here, for tips.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 pm
Black Lust Perfume
Epic Doodle
Black Lust Perfume
Epic Doodle

Thats the point why I post here, for tips.

Well sorry I couldn't help. Good luck.  

Epic Doodle

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Well it depends I guess on what you have going on in your life now and what specifically you want to change?

I used to write a lot about my day and/or any events that happened to me that really made me think... Like philosophical stuff. I put ideas in there, vented things out, and if I had a weird dream or an idea for a story I would put it in there too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm
Well, first you need to figure out what needs changing, right? so put down stuff you like and stuff that frustrates you about your current situation, dreams, hopes, aspirations, and nightmares. A lot of the time once you start writing it gets more clear as you go along. Remember- this is not something to publish, so it doesn't need to be perfect. If you can't write, draw, and if you can't draw, doodle, and if you can't doodle, put the book aside, take a break, and come back to it.

Once you have your goal, track progress. If you were thinking of getting healthier, track those stats, and write about how you look/feel. If you're thinking of being more social, write names and descriptions for people you met or talked to, what you learned about them. If you want to get better marks (assuming you're still in some kind of college/university/whatever) then track what you learned in class and what you need to work on, marks, teacher's comments, etc. If you're trying for a job, write about applications...

And just have fun with it. No one's going to judge you from what's in there because no one's going to see it. And when you read back, you can laugh at how far you've come, and relish the memories too.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items