Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Twist in Never Never Land Reserved Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm
A young boy flies in the city of London as he does so oftenly to watch the adults and children do what they do everyday. Along with him is his fairy who decided to be mischevious and wanders off from the boy into a random household, there the fairy finds a young girl working in the midst of the night. The fairy decided to play a trick on her and so casted her fairy dust on her, the fairy laughed and left through the window from which it entered. The fairy did not count the girl following the fairy even though she was surprised at her ability to fly but the girl wanted to catch that creature, the fairy went back to the boy and off they went to the two stars with the girl following by thier heels. When she came close to catching the fairy she looked down and found herself not in London but some sort of island surrounded by smaller islands and an endless amount of water surrounding the small pieces of land. The girl will find that she cannot leave this world for the only way you can is to make the boy fall in love with you. So you, the girl, must do everything you can to survive as well as try to make the boy fall in love with you. If you cannot then you shall stay stuck in this land forever.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
Name: Pan, Peter Pan but people call him Peter

Home: Never Never Land or Never Land as its sometimes called

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
name:Emily lee colt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 pm
I-Lovely Maiden-I
User Image
name:Emily lee colt

Accepted  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm
you frst or me smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

Two stars shone in the darkness of the sky, the city below gleamed with such intensity it could almost be mistaken as a star on Earth. A shadow of a figure flew down from the two stars and next to his side shone a ball of light but the two were hard to make out while they hid in the shadows. The below had no idea of the young teenage boy that soared above thier heads, he came to this city called London, for kicks as well look through people's window to get a glimpse of people's lives.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 pm
Emily was in her room working on something her teacher told to do or she fails the class. her family was all sleeping in there room while she kept working.she looked at the sky and said to her self ''i don't wanna grow up and do grown up stuff like this''. she looked at her brothers and sister she wanted to be a good role moble for them.she looked at her work and kept doing it..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The young man became interested in a pair of identical looking children teasing thier pet dog but the bright ball of light who was a fairy was not interested. She flew threw the air as she dimmed her lighting to become dim as the moonlight. The window to one household was empty and as the fairy looked through these open doors she saw a young blonde woman by her lonesome self near a shimmering light. This girl looked preoccupied and defensless, the fairy wanted to have some fun from this boring night and flew in as silent as the night.
I-Lovely Maiden-I
te me so I may respond faster ^^}
I-Lovely Maiden-I

User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:24 pm
Emily was still working when she notice something pass her eye.but she thought it was just a bug and kept working.she looked at the stack of papers her teacher asked her to do.she sighs a bit and kept working on her paers so she wont fail her class.''why does he like to make me work to much for one class''she said to herself

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The fairy held in its giggle, it did not want to give itself away to this girl or else it would spoil all the fun to come. She flew above the blonde and sprinkled its fairy dust on her and immediatly the results were shown, now the fairy giggled and laughed as she zipped through the air and out the window.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 pm
she saw something past by her window which had wings.she saw that she was flying out of seat.she was shocked and open her window.she was going to chase it and ask it why it did it.she flew out her room and close the window form outside flying after it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The fairy laughed at the girl's expression as well as her attempt to catch her, the green haired boy met his fairy and both agreed to call it a night. Peter found nothing to his amusement unlike the fairy who giggled to no stop as they headed to the two stars.
I-Lovely Maiden-I

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 pm
she looked at the two and flew behide them chasing the fairy. she wanted to know how he can fly and why is he not in my school.she tight he was good looking to her.she flew chasing it and thoght to her slef ''where are they going too''

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
Peter Pan

A Man Not of Your World

The boy was completly oblivious that anyone would chase them but the fairy knew but she kept her secret to herself, and the two began to disappear behind a light fog that entrapped the two. The girl behind them would not realize that this fog was the entrance towards his world as well as his home.
I-Lovely Maiden-I
I'd like for you to quote me so I can respond faster

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:04 pm
she noticed that there was a light fog and wanted to know where it from,she flew with chasing the fairly.she looked at the fairy and sighs. ''am not going to be in home soon''she said to her self

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff