Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Schoolhouse Setup** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm
Winter has finally come and Bonfire couldn't be happier! Winter meant that his vegetable garden wouldn't be able to produce anything, so Bonfire couldn't earn his personal wage that way! But that's not an issue because his next option for wage is one of his favorites; Helping Cheerilee at the schoolhouse! How excited is he? Let's find out!

Bonfire knocked on the door to Autha's house and called out, "Autha! Hey, you ready yet? We gotta get there before the kids to help Miss Cheerilee set everything up!" Bonfire was light on his hooves. He was extremely excited to get to the school and see his favorite crusaders and all the other nice fillies and colts. The snow crunched under his hoofs and his boots made contact with the ground. His blue scarf blew in the icy wind along with his blonde mane. The sleeves of his red hoodie were tucked into the boots and the hood wasn't in use.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 am
"J-just a minute!"
Autha slipped into her yellow boots and threw on her mossy green coat. She checked herself in the mirror beside her door one last time. "I suppose I look presentable," she muttered to herself. She finally opened the door and took a step out. She made sure the door cloed behind her as she said nervously, "O-okay, I am ready!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 am
"Alright! C'mon!" Bonfire said, beginning to gallop to the school, Autha following suit. Soon they had made it to the school as Cheerilee was unlocking the door. Bonfire called out as they ran across the yard to the schoolhouse. "Cheerilee! We're here!"

"Hm? Oh! Bonfire! You're early! And, this must be your fillyfriend, Autha!" Cheerilee nodded her head in respect. It's very nice to meet you my dear." she greeted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 am
((By the way, you should post on here about what you told me at school, with how everyone can participate in this one.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am
((Oh yeah. Everyone can be included in this by taking the role of a child for this rp only. I'll be taking control of Cheerilee, the crusaders and a certain other plot device. You have to make a fan pony child, but you don't have to give it any kind of back story unless you're keeping it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm
((Ooh! Super fun! The more the merrier! whee ))

Autha blushed. "It is so wonderful to meet you!" she said with a small bite of envy; she had heard so much about how "cool" and "fun" Cheerilee was. From Autha's perspective, Cherrilee was very kind and very, well, beautiful. With a mixture of worry and potential enmity, she said, "My, what a wonderful classroom! Surely you must have spent hours on someplace as... quaint as this!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 pm
"Yeah, well... it's certainly been a challenge in it's own just keeping this place standing what with all the chaos that ensues in here." Cheerilee walked in and shut the door behind the other two. The room was relatively clean save a few books still sitting on the desks and a few papers on the floor. "I'll go ahead and get the learning plan ready for today. Would you two clean he room up a bit please?"

Bonfire nodded. "Sure! Autha, can you get the papers and books and I'll sweep?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm
"Of course!" Autha responded happily. She gently lifted the books and papers, placing them on what she surmised was a supplies table. She chuckled. "I will not forget that they are here, should she need them."
Stop it!she thought to herself. Who is this pony? Autha is not like this! She sighed and picked the item back up with her magic. She turned to Bonfire and asked, "Where is an appropriate place to place these? Should I just leave them here or...?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:52 pm
Bonfire grabbed the broom with his magic and turned as Autha needed help.
"Um... put those books on the shelf over there, and the papers..." Bonfire thought for a moment. "Any of them that are ripped or have hoof-prints on them, throw away. Any that don't, put in that drawer labeled "paper."" Bonfire smiled to Autha and kissed her cheek upon passing. He started sweeping by the door and made his way through the classroom slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:28 pm
Autha giggled and tossed out the torn papers. She placed the books up on the shelf, reading each title as she placed them in the open spaces. "So, darling," she asked sweetly, placing the last book, "When do the little ones come in?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 pm
"They should be here any--" Bonfire began, but was interrupted by the door slamming open and the sound of three voices simultaneously shouting his name.

"BONFIRE!" The CMC's cheered as they tackled the stallion into the ground with a thud. Bonfire giggled as he hugged the three fillies, two of them hugging back and one trying to escape.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm
Autha chuckled, recallig her previous encounter with the three kids. She hoped that they would like her as well.
"My, are you Mister Popular?" she teased.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm
"Well, Bonfire's like the coolest pony here when winter comes. He makes up all sorts of things to do during class and at recess!" Scootaloo said.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle both hugged Autha's legs. "And it's nice to see you again too Miss Autha!" Sweetie Belle said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:52 pm
She smiled. "It is wonderful to see you all!" she said with a laugh. "Are you excited for school to begin?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 pm
((A little toot of your own horn huh? Just kidding.))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff