Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
Ponies Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 am
HELLO!!!
Any My Little Pony: friendship is magic fans out there~!
Looking for more people to join the fandom >;D!
That or at least chat with about it lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 pm
I attempted to watch that show. OMG i was confused for the entire episode rofl  

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 pm
The Lovely Naru

Ooo, how did it confuse you? I thought the series was pretty straight forward. That is, if you started from the beginning. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:29 pm
Alicia_Atroce
The Lovely Naru

Ooo, how did it confuse you? I thought the series was pretty straight forward. That is, if you started from the beginning. xp
I did.... I just didnt get it. It was hilarious, my mind was just in the state of....... Well....

Lets put it this way. the hamster on the wheel in my brain hung a "BRB in 30 min." sign for the episode run..... I was just lost. I'm not hating on it its silly, it just hurts my head.  

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm
The Lovely Naru

Lets put it this way. the hamster on the wheel in my brain hung a "BRB in 30 min." sign for the episode run..... I was just lost. I'm not hating on it its silly, it just hurts my head.

Interesting way to put it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 pm
Kasumi Miyagi
The Lovely Naru

Interesting way to put it
I thought it as creative...  

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:39 pm
I <3 MLP FiM biggrin
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:40 pm
The Lovely Naru
Alicia_Atroce
The Lovely Naru

I did.... I just didnt get it. It was hilarious, my mind was just in the state of....... Well....

Ah, the light is on but the hammy isn't home. Oh well, in life the most hilarious situations can't be explained or thought about. My little pony is one of them~ I just find all the characters adorable and the jokes they crack are smart and funny because of innuendos they put in. :3  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm
ColetteyKitty
I <3 MLP FiM biggrin
User Image

Yay for MLP ;D! What episode was the fluttershy pic from again? Which pony is your fav~ Mines Luna <3 even though she's not in most of the episodes. Though I kind of wish they kept Luna as the season one version and not switch it to the Luna with the magical mane.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 pm
Alicia_Atroce
ColetteyKitty
I <3 MLP FiM biggrin
User Image

Yay for MLP ;D! What episode was the fluttershy pic from again? Which pony is your fav~ Mines Luna <3 even though she's not in most of the episodes. Though I kind of wish they kept Luna as the season one version and not switch it to the Luna with the magical mane.

I don't recall what episode that Fluttershy is from, but i'd say I love Fluttershy, Applejack and pinkie pie.
I dislike Rarity....shes bratty, selfish, and dramatic as hell D:

But if you <3 Luna...I heart this and you should watch it!! Im addicted to this song and the video is cool too biggrin

Lunastep! <3 :: http://youtu.be/3WRlXecxsMs  

ColetteyKitty

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:34 pm
ColetteyKitty
Alicia_Atroce
ColetteyKitty
I <3 MLP FiM biggrin
User Image

I don't recall what episode that Fluttershy is from, but i'd say I love Fluttershy, Applejack and pinkie pie.

But if you <3 Luna...I heart this and you should watch it!! Im addicted to this song and the video is cool too biggrin

Hmmm, can't say I like the video because the music is really, really annoying. Never really liked eurobeat/dubstep and some of those kinds of music plus the techno or w/e is making my head hurt... Though, <3 luna. I'll admit I was a pinkie pie fan before and I still love her too but she became a second or tying first because of her extreme randomness. Rarity... I dislike her too, the only thing I like about her was the episode where she whined and cried. It was pretty funny lol. Oh~ Do you have desktop ponies O_O!? They are so awesome <3~
P.S This video cracks me up~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7S0syd9qnw&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL16IB83R8fe4OU7B5BRcngg  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am
Alicia_Atroce
ColetteyKitty
Alicia_Atroce
ColetteyKitty
I <3 MLP FiM biggrin
User Image

Hmmm, can't say I like the video because the music is really, really annoying. Never really liked eurobeat/dubstep and some of those kinds of music plus the techno or w/e is making my head hurt... Though, <3 luna. I'll admit I was a pinkie pie fan before and I still love her too but she became a second or tying first because of her extreme randomness. Rarity... I dislike her too, the only thing I like about her was the episode where she whined and cried. It was pretty funny lol. Oh~ Do you have desktop ponies O_O!? They are so awesome <3~
P.S This video cracks me up~ ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7S0syd9qnw&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL16IB83R8fe4OU7B5BRcngg

Well, I love weird music,
I listen to everythin minus most country music haha.
Im energetic and random and odd,....can ya tell which pony I got on the
www.bronyland.com personality quiz? biggrin hehe!!
I'm a human Pinkie Pie. lawlz.
But, nope I dunno bout the desktop ponies razz
User Image  

ColetteyKitty

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 pm
ColetteyKitty
Alicia_Atroce
ColetteyKitty
Alicia_Atroce
ColetteyKitty
I <3 MLP FiM biggrin
User Image

P.S This video cracks me up~ ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7S0syd9qnw&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL16IB83R8fe4OU7B5BRcngg

Well, I love weird music,
I listen to everythin minus most country music haha.
Im energetic and random and odd,....can ya tell which pony I got on the
www.bronyland.com personality quiz? biggrin hehe!!
I'm a human Pinkie Pie. lawlz.
But, nope I dunno bout the desktop ponies razz
User Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atwlfCvG6Sw
This is desktop ponies but with all Pinkie Pie sprites on it. It's a pretty amazing program that lets sprites of ponies run around and fool around on your screen. :3! The gif you put is actually a desktop pony lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm
Love mlp:fim!!  

rememberance1

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:15 pm
rememberance1
Love mlp:fim!!

Here I was, thinking that this thread was pretty much dead. Lol. Yeah, ponies are awesome~ Can't wait for season three to come out! Hope it comes out soon... I'm out of ponyluv and I already scanned through 1.5m words worth of fanfics and 2 gigs worth of media on them. D:  
Chatting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff