Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Top Hat Gang

Back to Guilds

Have a tophat? Join us 

Tags: tophat, yosoydame, Jesus, clothing, random 

Reply ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Contests ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banner Slam ~~~~~~~~~~
!!!The Mother's Day Slam!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yosoydame
Captain

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 pm
So This is going to be worth 250k
Last time you guys pretty much just answered my questions, so i'm going to make this a little more broad.

1: Tell me about your mother, do you love her? Why/why not? This could be very heart breaking or very loving in both retrospects you could win smile .
2: What have you done for your Mom?
3: What has she done for you?
4: Are you a mother? How is it like to raise little kids such as ourselves?
5: Whats the best gift you would want to receive as a mother. I will include "father" because i don't think i'm going to do a fathers day slam. ^_^

Good luck people  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 pm
My mom is beautiful, loving, caring and a hardworking person. When I was a little girl, she teaches me things that I can use for my future like writing and counting. I'm always with her in her office. Even though she scold me, I still love her because I know that she loves me too. She is scolding me because she want me to do what is right. Making or giving a present for your mom is a memorable gift, but the most beautiful and memorable thing that you can show her is your love. It's ok not to give a present for her, you just need to give all love that she gave you. I love my mom because she's always there for me, she's always there to support me and my brothers. My mom and dad worked hard for me and my brothers to study in a school, to live in a house, to buy things that we want, and especially to have a better future. Never think negative things about your mother, because she's doing that thing for you. Thank you for reading my post, I know it's not beautiful. I'm sorry I am not good in English. I just want to share the good things my mom did for my family. I heart my mom. smile )  

kristine239

Alien_012

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:05 am
My mother is the most amazing,wonderful,caring,beautiful,loving,wise and hardworking person in the whole world. I love her very much because she taught me everything. She taught me how to write,read,count,and most importantly, she taught me how to respect everyone, young or old. Like other kids, my mother also scolds me when I was a kid making me the kind of person I am now. I make my mother happy by doing well in my examinations. My mother had done many things for me. She do the household chores, wash my clothes, cook food for me, and almost everything you could ever think of. She also supports me in everything I do like sports. I am not a mother but I think it's hard to raise a child because you'll do everything for him/her for his/her own good. You should also teach him/her good values so he/she could be a good citizen in the future. I'm not a parent but I think all mothers and fathers best gift could ever have is the love of their kids. I just wanted to say that I love my mom and dad very much. So that's it. Hope you like my post and thank you for reading. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm
i love my mother because she is helping the earth and helping when i need her she's there for me and i love her for that always. my mother help kids who are in need of food and clothes she is the best. she have done so much for me I'm am grateful to god that i have a mother like mine. i do so many things for my mom cause she have done so many things for me she gets me like no one else she is my best friend i would give her breakfast in bed Saturday and Sunday and i would make her bed up to just to show her how much i care for the things she does for people and for me. I am a mother of 1 daughter raising a kid is very fun and easy when u have help from ur family such as ur mother!!! and ur spouse. My gift that i want is my child to grow up and understand life and how ur mom will always have ur back and when u fall ur mom will pick u right back up. I want my child to understand that life is important and short. razz heart heart 3nodding  

kittylovesmile

Txmblr
Crew

Ghostly Kitten

22,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 am
I Do love my mother... i know this will probably not be chosen as a winner but i decided to try anyways. so heere goes nothin: I Love my mom soo much she has always been here for me no matter what sometimes i can be a lil bit of a bsh to her but she still loves me we fight alot because im a moody teen with health problems and she sometimes acts like she doesnt care but deep down i know she really does so yes <3 i love my mom with all my heart. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 pm
1: Tell me about your mother, do you love her? Why/why not? This could be very heart breaking or very loving in both retrospects you could win .

Yes biggrin i love my mother :3 although i was disappointed with her recently. She claims to be a christian and have faith yet never did anything for God(go to church, pray, etc) BUT biggrin im very proud of her now because thats all changed! ^^ im so happy :3 i love my mom very much.

Ahaha as a kid i gave her a hard time xD lol but now that im older, ive restored her faith :3 and i give her things, i help her whenever im over visiting. We go out and do laundry together. Sometimes she comes over and we have a huge round of monopoly smile xD the last time, we didnt finish the game, and everyone was like "mom wins" and im like NuhUhhh xD bc i could have won too xD ahahahh :3

My mom has done everythinngg x3 When i was a little kid, my dad would be a little harsh on punishments xP And it woud more oftenly be making me go without food or drink for long periods of time, but my mom always snuck me some food and drink when she could :3 heheh My mom raised me, loved me, and she has just done such a great job with being a mother. smile She really deserves a treat ^^+ i think when i raise enough money im gunna take her on a vacation smile

Hahaha im not a mother. x] Im a guy. But i do want to be a Father someday ^^ I would love to have a child, be married and raise my own family >w<
It doesnt worry me at all. Im excited about that smile I know ill be a great father to my kids and a great husband to my wife (someday i will have one) lol

5: Whats the best gift you would want to receive as a mother. I will include "father" because i don't think i'm going to do a fathers day slam. ^_^

Well i think the best gift actually is being a father x] Having that child be after you and helping them grow into an adult and supporting them all the way up smile  

MasutaKokoBot
Vice Captain

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

louise_5_a
Crew

Explorer

9,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 pm
i love my mother since she was the one who raised us up eversince... i came from a broken family but i never wondered what a father's love would be since she was there for us not only as a mother but also as a father as well.. my mother is kind hearted sometimes weird and sometimes she chokes me with her decisions but it's okay i know she's just after my well being.. anywyas she is the type of mother who understands situation and hears opinions too.. she doesn;t take sides and all.. what i would do to my mother this mother's day is that just for once i want her to know that i really love her... and lastly i'm not sure if i'm fitted for the role but if i were to become one i'll make sure that i'll protect her from the harshness that the world may bring and fill my kids' world with love and affection....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 am
My Mommy cannot be defined by words.... Instead, I compared her to light.. She's the light because every mother in the family serves as a light. She's our light. She lights up dark paths with her thoughtful reminders, the warmth of her light fills us with with love.. I really idolize her, she will come home in time from work to cook dinner for us then tells us stories while we eat, help us with our homework then she put my brothers to sleep. she will stay up late to finish work, but yet she still wakes up early to prepare breakfast for us...
I don't know where she gets her energy. I guess only a mother would know...
what i know is my MOMMY is the best!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH MOMMY!!!----> Coming from from your bebe girl razz

THEY never forget to remind us everyday to eat our meals, study hard, have lots of sleep, be careful when crossing the road... sometimes I think it's annoying, but after that thought my i would say every mother is loving!!!!
no matter how nagging she can be, no matter how loud her mouth is.... because my mom is pretty loud [hihi] she's your only MOTHER and she loved you from the day you were formed in her womb.. so make sure you repay her love by being a better individual, because your Mother Will Always Want The Best For YOU!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY  

Xx mhegan xX

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

1eyeliner1

Invisible Smoker

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:29 pm
Dangg this is gonna be a toughy

1: well my mum is i would say your average mom figure type. She cares a lot for all of her children i would guess even if sometimes she doesn't show it. I guess she's just under A LOT of stress, but it seems like she has always been under stress. I do love my mother as hard as that is for me to admit. If i were her i probably would have given up on me a long time ago. Just because i was a real brat towards her back a couple years ago. I did some awful stuff. But i guess it's just generic teenage "rebelling" bitchiness that teenagers go through. I don't know.

2: Well I don't really know. I try to be more grateful and im going to teach her how to work a sewing machine
3: Well she gave birth to for one., and she never really gave up on me. She provided me with a house and food.
4: nooooooo XD
5: i don't know....  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 am
alright we can all say that without mothers we'd be nothin i mean sure dad can take care of u but wuth an iron fist most dads arent very gentle but mothers oh mothers give the caring, loving and helpful hand tht all children need am i right moms is all a child needs to be the very best he can be in life and without them we would probably be on the street smokin crack with our nasty skinboned girlfriend mothers thnx for lovin caring and supportin us we love u with all our hearts THANK YOU heart heart heart heart heart heart  

x_Supreme_Uzumaki_Blitz_x

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

platio

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:05 am
yosoydame
Last time you guys pretty much just answered my questions, so i'm going to make this a little more broad.

1: Tell me about your mother, do you love her? Why/why not? This could be very heart breaking or very loving in both retrospects you could win smile .

Good luck people

Yes i do, despite the fact she is not affectionate towards me and i can't really talk to her as a friend or anything about my problems because i know she'd jump to conclusions, she doesn't really listen to how others feel tbh xDD;
I don't think i've done anything worth mentioning :T
She really cares for me i know that xD i know she'd do anything for me hehe and she always has to tell me when to eat too o3o
no
a family outing? xD; picnic, day out thing mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:31 pm
yosoydame

Good luck people

my mother is not perfect but she's a perfect mother in my eyes. She always tell me to do good on my tests and quizes because all she really wants for me is a good life when I grow up. She always tell me how I'm useless most of the time but I know she doesn't mean it. The reason she say those things to me is because I sometimes disobey her and she's really tired from work. She works in the afternoon and comes home like at 12:00 am. So i can't really blame her. She taught me very important things in my life. Like to respect everyone around you, and to always listen to what your parents say because you're parents know what's best for you.She is the most caring, loving, wonderful, and beautiful mother in the world. What more can I ask for ?  

ll-x_PaNdA-F0Sh0_x-ll

Nina Uzumaki Namikaze

4,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:04 am
I'm getting money to buy my mom maid service, and while shes gone baby-siting and shopping we'll clean the hole house for her, cause she has 5 kids.

So the house is really messy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm
heart My mom. I barely knew her. She died when I was 6. The only memory we had was one week she died from breast cancer. We went out for a walk at the park. I dont even remember what she looked like. I really miss her, and i wish i knew her more. ._. I think the only thing I did for her was when me and my dad made breakfast for her the morning she died. I remember when she kissed me on my forehead when i was going to sleep. She always cooked me breakfast, gave me food, bought me toys, what else does she need to do for me? If she was still alive I would LOVE her with all my heart. I still do but if I saw her atleast one more time I would be shreding to tears. No, I am not a mother, I am a 15 year old guy. But, if I had children I would raise them with good care, and do anything for them <3. The beset gift I would receive if I was a father was love, nothing expensive, just my family to be there. smile

I miss you mom  

xo_brian_ox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Contests ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banner Slam ~~~~~~~~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas