Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP][1 v 1]Reaping what you Sow (Dakota/Fell) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am
Dakota hadn't been sure when they asked him to patrol the Haunted house but...seeing as he had nothing better to do and he was itching for a fight, He headed out.

Entering the stale air of the rooms, he gave a light sneeze and wrapped his hands in his coat pocket.

Man he couldn't tell if he wanted a tough a** student from that place they called Amityville or a nice little babe. Why he wanted a girl from halloween was well...Dakota never really said no to ANY girl.

He entered the room with a soft step.

Chama chimed, just happy to be with her master.

Dakota: 50/50
Damage: --
Charge: 1/3 of 2: Y2 Barrier, Y3 Swift kicks
Status Effect: Rolling a 6: If a student/ hunter misses, they do damage to themselves with the amount they missed for. Ex: if I roll a 1, 1. 2 - 6 = -4, I do 4 damage to myself.

Oniongrump

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 pm
Fell was heading back towards her dorm room when the corridor appeared before her. She hadn't seen it before, nor was it clearly explained to her by anyone about where it led to, so it wasn't any big surprised that she walked down it fearlessly. Kingsbane on the other hand was a little more than suspicious.

"Its not that bad." She said, ruffling the soul eaters mane playfully before straitening her hat. "Its just a little old, and dusty. So the school forgot to fix this area up, its no big deal."

:Corridorsss don't jussst appear out of nowhere.: He hissed, not at all amused to be toyed with. :For all we know thisss could be a ressstricted area and need I remind you what happensss to ssstudents who disssregard the rulesss?: He asked, moving ahead of her a little. He sensed something different about this place and nothing he did or say stopped the grim reaper from letting her curiousity get the best of her.

"Eck! Don't remind me!" She made a face and stomped past her pact partner. "All we have to do is make sure that the school doesn't find out then. It'll be fiiiine." She waved him off, looking a little too optimistic about this. Kingsbane was especially worried by that. Fell just never took anything seriously.

:Jussst ssstay on your guard then and don't you dare ssstray too far from me.: He warned. No matter what he said now, it wasn't going to change Fell's mind. He only hoped that he wasn't going to regret not dragging her back by force when they found the corridor.

"Yessir!" She said with a mock salute.

The corridor ended and opened up into a dark, dank room. The mildew and dust, threatening to make her sneeze as she brushed aside several cobwebs.

"Hoooo... This place is pretty old." She commented, taking step forward, only to spot an unfamiliar face. "Another student...? Hahhh, looks like I'm not the only rule breaker here, heheh." She nudged the soul eater playfully, looking back towards the unfamiliar face. Unfortunately for Fell, she who had no encounters with hunters before, was unaware that she was looking right at one.

"You exploring too?"

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:33 pm
Dakota blinked as he entered the room and looked around. Man, this place was sure a trip. If he was any less of a man, he'd think this place was a bit creepy. As he was a man though, or like to think so, it wasn't too bad.

And got a lot better when a nice little broad entered. And wasn't she just a looker. Bikini top, tight pants on a pair of nice hips and a rack just begging for a grope.

If he got close enough.

Just a minute Chama, let me work the moves okay?

"Eh?" He blinked, talking it up with her, unaware she was a Halloween creature...for the moment.

"Well exploring could be what I was doing, but when joined by a pretty lady well...I could get a little side tracked." He slid over to her, looking down and grinned, "What brings a cutie like you here? You get lost from the portal or something? What division you in?"

He was flirting.

He blinked as his weapon shrilled in his head. What Chama? What do you want?

What no s**t?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 pm
"I could see how that could happen." She answered, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. This really was a surprise. She never expected to find anyone here, let alone a flirt! An attractive one at that! She could get used to this whole magic corridor thing.

"Me? Just exploring. Can't resist checking things out when they appear in front of me." Which was exactly what she was doing at this very moment. "Division?" She repeated the word, trying to figure out what he meant by it before tapping her fist into an open palm. "Ah! I see! I'm a first year. Still in training." She answered honestly, still very much unaware that he was not in fact a reaper. Kingsbane on the other hand, sensed something different about the boil before them. Though before he could say anything to warn the grim reaper, she leaned heavily on him, just as he came up beside her.

If there was any doubt in Dakota's mind about her being a reaper, it probably vanished when he saw the large soul eater beside her.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 am
Dakota cocked his head at the girl and grinned. She was flirting back...WITH HIM. Oh happy day!

Chama sounded damned frustrated but he decided to pointedly ignore her and continue the chat. He liked girls, halloween or not and was happy enough that she was flirting BACK. WHO FLIRTED BACK WITH DAKOTA?!?! NO ONE REALLY.

Well Clerise, and Eva but they were...special...to him.

"Well if you like what you see, It be hard to ignore it right?" Case in point now. "Ah yeah...Division. You know you have the brightest colored eyes I've come to see. They're like a lime green. Gorgeous." He gave her a wide smile. First year? and then the thing that came up for her to lean on.

Oh s**t man. His face changed only a little, showing a little ferceness as his hands danced over the hilt of Chama. Was the little pet hostile?

Not yet, keep her going.

"A reaper then." He stepped forward, lifting her chin with his knuckle and grinned. "Ever hear of the human hunters Reaper?"

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:56 pm
"Certainly." She agreed, only for her smile to widen at his compliment. "Oh, you tease~" Of course, Fell being not the brightest of students, had yet to figure out that he was a hunter, and that he had already figured out that she was, in fact, a reaper.

"Hunter?" She didn't flinch back when he approached, or even when he tilted her head up, instead she repeated the word trying to re-call where she had heard it before. It was vaguely familiar. "Is that a type of reaper?" She asked. Though before she could get an answer, Kingsbane, who had enough of her naivety, immediately put himself between the hunter and his pact partner, lips curled back in a vicious snarl.

:Can't you tell that he is not of our kind, you daft woman!? He is an enemy! A human!: He hissed. :They are the ones responsible for attacking Mei!:

"Eh? You serious?" If Kingsbane was trying to pick fights, she wasn't going to be amused. Besides--he was hot! How could a human be hot?

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:40 pm
"Teasing is just part of the game my little adorable First year reaper. Without teasing it wouldn't be fun...would it?" Dakota was still facade flirting as the thought of just what to do. It was hard though when the beast was floating there, right behind the girl.

Any other time, he wouldn't even have cared about the differences.

"Not really babe, we don't hunt humans. We hunt halloween creatures." He stepped back at the snarling of Kingsbane and glared. Rude dude. Rude.

"Don't think your pet poochie likes me very much. That's too bad, Your a little hot to kill but a job's a job. Sorry about this!" Chama swirled instantly, fire engulfing her blade as he stepped forward. His hit though totally missed.

Damage: 0
Charge: /3

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 pm
Finally someone who was on the same page as her! "Exactly. If you're going to play, you might as well enjoy it, right?" She answered with a slight grin. This boil didn't seem half bad. In fact, she was kind of enjoying her chat with him.

Unfortunately for her, the mood was ruined upon hearing his next statement.

"Halloween creatures you say?" Her eyes grew colder, but still, she made no move to attack.

So it was true, that hunters were targeting and attacking them, and that he--Dakota, was actually one of these hunters. Pity. She really did like him. "For what reason?" She asked, though she didn't expect and explanation. He might not even have one. However, if conversation had the chance to prevent a fight from breaking out between the two of them, then she would remain civil and talk. After all, by now he surely knew what she was. King was a dead give away, after all. Furthermore, if he still wasn't showing any concern, than that must he was strong enough to hold his own in battle... and she was still a beginner.

"Poochie?" Now she just looked confused. Or at least until King let out an irritable snarl, cluing her in. "Ohhh! Isn't he gorgeous?" She beamed, grabbing the soul eater by the horns and lifting him up higher for Dakota to see. King on the other hand made a snap for the hunter, but missed. "My pact partner. You could say he's like my other half."

:The sssmarter one, apparently.: He grumbled out.

Stats:

User Image

Name: Fell Nevermore
HP: 30/30
Target: Dakota
RP Blurb: Looks like this, but with the long strands atm.
Nyxtsuki Moon
Oh gawd... I am so sorry for the delayed tag @__@

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 pm
Yeah, Creature was a dead give away. So was the coldness that lit her eyes after he declared himself a hunter.

"Yeah, You guys frequent the halls of this house and we come to clear it out once awhile. Not all the time but sometimes stray humans straggle their way in here and then we need to get them out. Some...besides me, also come here to hunt halloween creatures for fun." He twirled the fire dagger again.

"Yeah Gorgeous isn't the word I'd use for him. More like...Poochie. On the other hand, his other half got ALL the looks." Dakota winked.

"shame, It's a real shame that I have to stick to the hunter code." As he moved the dagger towards the reaper, "I bet we would've made a good pair of friends."

Damage: 8
Charge: 1/3

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:09 pm
"By accident." She decided to point out. "Its not like I came here by choice. It just sort of... happened." It was the truth. She had only happened upon the corridor when it appeared in front of her. In fact, this was her first even coming to the haunted house. As for the rest well, she understood the need to protect their own, but hunting them? What were they animals? Prey? Sure some of them had animal traits, but after speaking with one of these 'hunters,' other than physical appearance, she didn't really see a difference.

As for Kingsbane, to say the least, was still not amused and would have loved nothing more than to tear a strip off of the hunter. Literally.

:Enough of thisss! Letsss jussst tear him to piecesss or get out of here!: He snarled out, snapping his jaws at the hunter. Though as they were, the idea of actually taking someone like this hunter out on their own was a little far fetched. In fact--

Both Fell and Kingsbane only had enough time to jump in opposite directions of each other, narrowly missing a fatal blow. Regardless, the strike still hit leaving a long strip of red down her side.

"You hunters have a very rude code, y'know." She grumbled, examining the cut. Friends he said. Was this what their kind did to friends? What a bizarre race.

User Image

HP: 22/30

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:06 pm
Dakota studied the girl and the kingsbane before shrugging.

"Accident or no, you're not suppose to be here." He felt bad, she was probably just some innocent teen and he was going to rip her to pieces.

Literally.

"Yeah sometimes I don't much agree with it either."

Damage:
Charge: 1/3

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:09 pm
What..? Whaaat?

"Not supposed to be here?" She repeated the words, in a slightly irate tone. "Excuse me? Just who the hell are you to tell me where or where not I'm supposed to be? Last I checked, you and your kind don't own this place. In fact, I imagine that this place has more ties to Amity than it ever will to your people, so don't give me that." Now she stomped towards him. "Furthermore--"

Whatever she was about to say was cut off by the soul eater interrupting the two and snapping his jaws around the hunter's arm. To which Fell gave a sheepish look and said-- "He did it. Not my fault." and pointed a finger at her partner accusingly.

User Image

HP: 22/30
Damage: 2

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 pm
"Woman you just said you got here by accident, thus making me believe that you are not suppose to be here. You guys get sucked in here, so do other humans. None of us belong to this accursed place."

He took the bite attack surprisingly well and flicked the pooch off him.

"Don't tell me you're stupid enough to believe that you can just come and go to a place like this and not suffer some sort of consequence Girl." Dakota was starting to feel really bad that he was beating her up but...

Orders.

Following orders.

He circled the reaper and made sure to slash at her pet instead of her. Perhaps it would be better if the dog took the damage then her.

Damage: 6
Charge: 2/3

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:35 pm
Oh for the love of-- "Yes, I'm aware of what I said. But even if it was by accident, which it was, that does not mean I'm not allowed to be here. In fact, I'd like to think of it as the house invited me here." So there.

The flick was not appreciated and if Fell hadn't leaned against the soul eater's face to give the hunter a dirty look, he would have bit him again.

"And you can?" She countered. "What makes it okay for you and not me? Before you attacked, I had no plans to lift a finger against you. Aren't you the one who's the threat in this place and not me?" A pause. "And don't call me stupid."

Unfortunately, though Dakota intended to hurt the soul eater, when he struck, it wasn't just Kingsbane that felt it. In fact, thanks to the bond the two of them shared, it was mostly Fell that paid the consequence of the attack.

"Would you quit doing that!" She hissed, rubbing gingerly at her already injured side.

User Image

HP: 16/30

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 pm
"Look okay, How about this. I'm helping you leave this place by killing you off. You don't actually die, because I know you guys come back...from where ever you came back from or whatever." He ran his hand through his hair again.

"Are you always so bitchy!?" Wow was this their first fight? looked like it!

"In case you didn't know, I am trying to follow my orders so I don't get my a** reamed."

>B|

Dakota: 48/50
Charge: 2/3

OnionGrump

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items