Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 pm
We are members of the once super secret SPARTAN-II Project, a group of Super Soldiers who were trained to participate in humanities' threats. At the time of initiation that threat was a Civil Uprising in the Outer Human Colonies called the Insurrection. The Outer Colonies rose up against the Inner Colonies. They were neglected, pushed aside, and used for resources. They retaliated.

In response, the Office of Naval Intelligence formed the ORION Project, which took conscripted soldiers and turned them into Super Soldiers. The project was a success, but the amount of money required to continue the work was far too steep to continue. They discontinued the project, and looked elsewhere. ONI turned to a Doctor Catherin Halsey, head of ONI Section III - Special Projects Division. She proposed a new direction for the project, taking it to new heights, but taking even greater risks. She renamed it the SPARTAN Project, and took unprecedented risks to create the 'Perfect Soldier.' She put out Gene and Age Restrictions for each candidate, leveling the pool to select seven year old children in peak physical and mental shape. The project was accepted, and the kidnapping of those seven year old children began. With each child taken from their parents, a flash clone was created which died within twenty four hours from natural causes.

These children were taken to a planet and given their objective, protect all of Humanity from any and all threats.

They were then put through rigorous training, too extreme for full grown men. Difficult exorcises some didn't survive. Then they had to be put through intense Genetic Modification that many more didn't survive. The original three hundred participants were whittled down to thirty three. These now thirteen year old kids look like fully grown men and women and were better soldiers than any other being alive.

Now a new threat has emerged, called The Covenant, a group of alien races combined under one common banner, on a nonstop vendetta to eradicate all human life.

Sadly, almost the entirety of the SPARTANs were killed during the Fall of Reach, the world they called home, the world that was the military hub of the United Nations Space Command. All except a few.

You are a SPARTAN-II, part of a secret squad that wasn't associated with the rest of the SPARTANs, the last remaining squad of the most powerful soldiers ever.

Welcome to the Deniable Operations in the world of Halo.

Remember: SPARTANS never die, they're just missing in action.

((We are all in one squad, only one character per person.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm
((Go to this link and go to Class I and select a number not being currently used. Like mine, 007, wasn't in use because the child holding that number washed out.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Program ))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm
'You have been called upon to serve, you will be trained... and you will become the best we can make of you. You will be the protectors of Earth and all her colonies.'

The memory rang out in Spartan 007, Fenrir's mind, reminding him of the oath he took to Humanity to protect it. He was seven years old when he was told that. And like many others he didn't understand at first. He cried at loosing his parents. From being taken from them. But he learned to adapt, to accept that his role in this life was to protect and serve. To keep humanity thriving.

He moved with his squad into position around a Covenant Outpost. "I read three Elites, ten Grunts, and five Jackals." he whispers over communications. "Confirm?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:15 pm
((Alright. It's official. If no one posts in this by Friday I'm deleting it due to lack of interest.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm
((Alright, last chance. If anyone has any interest in this, you have until midnight to post in it. Then it will be removed and sent into the 'Lacking Roleplayers' Limbo.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 pm
((I'm sure Draid would be interested in this. Now if only he was actually as active as he usually is.))

Spartan-086, Sciz, leaned against a rock adjusting his battle rifle. He peered over Fenrir's shoulder and listened to what he said. "Seems like slim pickings to me," he muttered under his breath, uttering a small laugh. "Those grunts will probably hightail it out of there once they see us."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:44 pm
((Awesome! But hey, right now just one is good with me.))

"Agreed. I'll move around back, check to see if they have any surprises. Wait for my word." he replies, booting up his Active Camouflage and silently moving through the low brush around the outpost. "We're clear. How do you want to deal with these guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 pm
((Oho, dude, count me in. twisted ))

Spartan-013 grinned as she sharpened a stick with her blade. "Why don't we just mess with 'em a bit?" she chuckled, "Like, it's not like we have much else to do, Fenny."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm
Sciz thought about the situation for a moment. "Well, I can go ahead and take down the Jackals. A good punch or two should down each of them," Sciz said. "You can take down the Elites. The grunts are pretty much fair game for anyone." He cocked his battle rifle. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:27 pm
Briar grinned wider. "Only if you are, Hot Shot."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 pm
((Wait, you like Halo?! You just get more awesome as the days go by!))

"Roger that. I've got the Elites, you guys get the rest. Wait for my signal." says Fenrir, checking the charge on his camo, and sneaking up behind one of the Elites, pulling out a combat knife. He leans up, stretching his body to its max, trying to reach around the massive alien's body. He grabs it by the mandiles, and forces the blade into its mouth and through the brain, killing it. He also grabs the Plasma Grenade from its waist and throws It onto the other. It frantically tried to remove the explosive, but ultimately failed. ((Signal)) That left him and the Elite. Mano e freako.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:53 pm
((I'm into a little bit of everything. wink ))

Briar dashed out once she spied Fenrir's signal. She tackled a grunt and sliced it, taking sadistic pleasure in its pain. The nine others heard the one's cries and quickly swarmed Briar. "Nine to one?" she said with a sarcastic tone and a laugh, "Oh, how unfair. Whatever will I do?"
She pulled a grenade from her pocket and yanked the pin before any one of them could make a move, and she ran a fair distance and hit the dirt before hearing a satisfying BOOM in the background.
She stood back up proudly and looked around, hands on her hips, thinking, Who's next?  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 pm
Sciz leaped out from the rocks, tackling one of the Jackals and beating it down. He turned to the other four and swung the dead body of the first like a flail, launching the other four onto the ground. He tossed a grenade while they were still recovering, jumping out of the way just in time for the clump of Jackals to be absolutely destroyed. "Hah, see? Slim pickings!"  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff