Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**When It Pains, It Roars** (finished) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:54 pm
The rain was pouring down heavily from the sky. Briar didn't know where she was going, or why she had decided to take a day off from her "patroling," but she knew that she had to find shelter.
"I bet hundreds of criminals are running around my city right now!" she said with disgust and frustration as her boots squished under her feet. "Ugh! Stupid day-off idea! I should've never-"

BOOOM!
CRRRAASH!

Briar jumped with a start as the thunder roared and the lighting blinded her. She ran as fast as she could, trying desperately to find even the smallist hint of somewhere dry.
Suddenly, she saw it. She paused and gasped as she looked at the spectacle. "Holy crap," she said with amazement, "Th-the castle! Didn't Pops say he passed by here every so-often?" She sighed at the thought of her father.
"Maybe I should..." she asked to herself, inching towards the castle. "I mean, i-it's dry... But what if they know who I am? What if the lazy cops've told 'em that I'm no good or something? Will I be arrested?!"

BOOOOOM!
CRASSSH!

The thunder and lighting frightened her. Seeing no gurads on post, she ran as fast as she could up to the castle doors, despite her gut telling her that it was a bad idea. She knocked on the door and mustered up her courage. "Hey! Lemme in! It's like the heavens have opened up out here!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm
Fenrir feels the presence of the Newcomer, and knew how long it would take for the gate to open. Lazy Guards. He materializes nearby and walks to her, taking off his trench coat and putting it on her. "It's cold and wet out here you know, you're going to get really sick. Here, put this on." he then removes an umbrella from his pocket and opens it, shielding her from the rain as the gate slowly opened. The umbrella was made for one, so he stood outside its shelter.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 pm
Briar gasped quietly. Who was this guy, and why was he being nice to her? She chuckled. "Thanks," she said confidently, smoothing over her surprise, "And here I thought that chivalry was dead." The gates creaked to a halt, and the mysterious figure followed her through. She was surprised that he hadn't grilled her about who she was, or why she was here, or if she was carrying any weapons, or what her favorite color was, or some other question she was accustomed to being asked a thousand different ways. Whatever, she thought, What I do helps people. They'll thank me for it later.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 pm
Sciz was sitting on a bench, absolutely soaked in the rain. He looked up at the sky, closing his eyes and letting out a deep breath. <******** the rain...  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 pm
(( I love the rain, while everyone else is running and hiding under umbrellas and shelter, I'm strolling though having a good ole time.))

Fenrir walks her into the castle and removes his coat, hanging it on a coat rack, stowing his umbrella with it. "Well whoever told you that was wrong. My name's Fenrir, Close friend to the King and Queen. Welcome to the Ice Kingdom. Follow me and I'll get you in a room. Everyone else is asleep, so this is off the record. But I doubt they'd care anyway. I'll also send for some dry clothes to change into." he looks to a nearby butler, "Can you please fetch her some dry clothes?" he turns back to her, "May I request your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am
"Right away, sir." The butler said, disappearing into a door behind him.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 am
((I'm sorry, but that made me laugh. I wasn't expecting anyone to control the Butler. Thank you.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm
((Me neither! xd ))

Should I give him my real name? Briar thought nervously. She considered lying and making an alias, but she didn't know whether or not Fenrir would be able to look her up. Figuring that a bad record was less suspicious than no record at all, she broke. "The name's Briar Rose. Try not to wear it out, Fenny."
She tried to sound flirty, since that was usually one of her best means of silent defense, but for some reason she wondered whether or not it would work with him.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:47 pm
((Briar Rose... Isn't that the name of that one girl in the original Fable?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:45 pm
((Yes! Hopefully, you can see the resemblences as the story continues. whee ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:46 pm
((It's also a retelling of Sleeping Beauty by The Brothers Grim, with an entire line of paintings to go with it. There is also a Novel by that title as well. And a type of plant. There's probably more. Just Google Search it.))

Fenrir smirks, not used to having anyone flirt with him. He didn't have any experience in that field, so he didn't dwell on the comment. Better to play ignorant than say something to insult her. "Briar Rose. That's a very unique and elegant name. Which would you prefer to be called by? Briar, or Rose?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm
Rose. Oh, how she despised the name. The shrill voice of her mother rang through her mind: "Rose, Rose, dear little Rosie darling, why don't you play in the streets, hmm? Leave Mommy alone for... a few hours."

"Briar!" she hissed defensively. She kept her cool as best she could, tugging on her loose shirt, which was now even looser than it was before. To take the spotlight off of her, she asked, "So, how did a guy as," she nudged him, "cute as you end up in a place as regal as this?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm
"Alright. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend." he said, then the compliment registered to him. He was used to hearing that said to others, because most tried to avoid him. It threw him for a loop. He realized he hadn't answered her yet, and tried to regain his composure. "Um, well, I tried to kill the King..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm
Briar laughed for a second before she realized that he was serious. It registered that she had definitely heard his name being tossed around the streets where she "patrolled," and she had always been on the look-out for someone resembling his likeness. She was confused, filled with a mixture of surprise and envy. It all came to her: he was the Top Dog that everyone had spoken of; the silent threat that no one saw until it was too late. He was it.
She stumbled backwards, angry at herself for not recognizing him at first sight. He's right in front of me! she thought harshly at herself, What're you gonna do, just stand there?!

"I-I..."

Want to be like you!
Want to be around you!

"I'm shocked, Fenny. I didn't expect such a sweet face to try something so daring." she said flirtaciously, hoping that her recovery was as fast as her heart was beating right now.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm
Fenrir noticed her stumble, but from her comment he thought nothing of it. He laughs to himself, "Yeah. That was back when I took contracts to kill people... But I let my usual client get close, stopped going through my usual checks, stopped making sure they were deserving of death. I began to trust him... And he lied. I almost killed one of the best men I've ever met. Upon realizing my mistake, I swore to the King that I would serve him. He accepted and now I live here." they arrive at a door, locked and unused. "Hold on, and I'll get it open." he says, pushing his arm though the door and unlocking the doorknob, the deadbolt, and the security lock. He pulls his hand back and opens the door, "Make yourself at home."

The room had a bed, a bathroom, a closet, and a small living room. A coffee maker stood at the ready on top of a stocked mini-fridge.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff