Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

Luralai strode down the small path that lead from her home to the nearby village. Hips subtly swaying as her tail swished behind her, she was practically giddy with excitement. This new curse was supposed to make someone fall in love with another fae! Only for a short time, of course, but with a few tweaks. . .Well, who knew what could happen! The fun she could have twisting the hearts of those filthy men who thought they could own her. She'd get plenty of use from the curse, that was certain.

She only needed a test subject. The town was certain to have plenty of goodie-goodies willing to help her out with her dilemma. Softly snickering, Luralai adjusted her dress and accessories into a suitable arrangement and then glanced about. Her birch-wood wand tucked into the half-sleeve of her purple dress reassured her. Humming a sinister tune under her breath, she walked with her head held high and her wits about her down the path.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm
Random Nobody 13

User Image

Spiraling stretched lazily before rolling out of the inn bed onto his feet. The felicorn had commandeered the room after the former occupant had been evicted from the tavern downstairs. He grinned, since he had been responsible for said occupant being evicted through the plate-glass window. "Ah, emotions," Spiraling chuckled, "how unpredictable you make people when you wither and die."

The felicorn pulled his trousers on and cinched his belt. Like many of his kind, his abilities at first glance were those of famine, though with a cruel twist. Spiraling's particular talent was in creating what he called 'emotional famine', withering away a faekat's emotions until they were little more than a walking husk. More often than not, it resulted in his victims attempting to drown their 'deadness' in alcohol, picking fights just to try and feel anything, or committing suicide to escape.

Spiraling whistled to himself as he took the steps down to the tavern and stepped outside, shielding his eyes from the morning sun. "Ugh, too bright out. How can Ymir stand it?" Thinking about about the felicorn leader had his mood souring momentarily. The cold, calculating Ymir was plotting something, no doubt something that would result in massive genocide, but he was playing his cards close to his vest this time around.

"b*****d," he muttered as he walked down the street, eyes flickering back and forth for a worthy victim. "Wish Ymir and Dante would let the rest of us in on what his big plan is."

Spiraling paused as he squinted down the street. A dark-furred fae was walking his way, and something seemed... odd, about her. "Hmm," the felicorn stroked his chin in thought, "what is she? Asurelight? Asliar? Damn, I don't recall." He ducked into the general store and watched through the dirt-stained window. Spiraling was curious about this female, and was willing to bet she would have some delicious emotions to wither away.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm
Anguis Lingua

Glancing about as she entered the village, Luralai spotted many of the normal fae she knew lived there. Sure there was the occasional traveler from one of the other villages that dotted the area, but nothing too exciting. Stopping for a moment, she began to think. Lifting her hand to her mouth, she gently tapped her bottom lip in thought. 'Who would she use this time? Perhaps the town drunkard?' Shaking her head she dismissed the notion. He was always too drunk to give her a good reaction. 'Maybe the faenix from the card shop. What was his name again. Shinry? Shinny? Oh, Cynri! That's right. He's quite the romantic type, he's more than likely to want to help me.' she decided.

Smugly smiling and having made her decision, she set herself in the direction of the card shop. A playful wind tugged at her hair, pulling the brunette locks away from her yellow eyes. Bracelets gayly jingling as she walked, Luralai listened in to the conversations while appearing not to notice a thing as she made her way to the card shop. Most of it was the same old gossip she had always heard when she came to the village, but one snippet caught her attention.

Accidentally 'dropping' something of hers gave her an excuse to linger around the small group of regulars who had spoken. When she 'picked up' her item again, she had to stop a moment and think. There was a new fae in town and one of the regulars down at the tavern had been acting strange last night. That seemed to suspicious to be not just a coincidence. If the new fae was still around, she'd probably run across him sooner or later. Thinking another moment, she changed her mind and decided to go to the tavern instead. There was bound to be someone there who knew where he was, and probably a male or two in there anyway. Taking care of two birds with one stone, or so they'd say.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 am
Random Nobody 13

"Interesting," Spiraling muttered as he watched the strange female walk towards the tavern. "There's something... 'off', about her." Sensing a challenge, he spun around to the shop-keeper. "You," he barked, watching the shop-keeper jump and cower, "what can you tell me about that strange woman?"

The shop-keeper gulped heavily, eyes darting between the door and the imposing felicorn staring him down. "Ah, to be honest, sir, nobody in town knows much about her, other than her name. Rumor has it she's a powerful witch, one with a hatred of men most foul. All the men in town tread carefully around her, and even that doesn't always save us."

Spiraling chuckled as he only half-concentrated on the terrified shop-keeper. By the time he was done, all the fae's emotions would be withered, save fear and hatred. The felicorn always found that an amusing combination to leave people in. "The men of this town are weak, shop-keeper, including you. Perhaps I should send Imminent here to whip you weaklings into shape." He grinned at the thought, knowing the black felicorn of Death would slaughter the town without breaking a sweat.

The felicorn finished his destroying of the shop-keeper's emotions before leaving the shop, grinning as he heard the fae begin to mutter hateful things about some of the town citizens. He made his way across the street and headed into the tavern, stepping to the side in order to let his eyes adjust. Spotting the strange female, he assumed a casual, uncaring air as he shoved his way through the sparse crowd and up to the bar.

"Bartender," he waved a gold coin in the air. "Whiskey. And leave the bottle." Taking a long pull from the bottle, he angled himself so he could keep an eye on the strange woman from the corner of his eye. If she tried anything, he would be ready. Perhaps today would prove an interesting day indeed.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:56 am
Anguis Lingua

The tavern was dim, lit by spluttering torches and the sunlight spilling from the open doorway. Luralai sauntered into the room, her eyes adjusting quickly as the door shut behind her. The room fell silent at her entrance, all eyes on her. Smirk in place, she nodded at the small group of fae who were almost always . Searching for the new fae with a swift cursory glance, she moved towards the bar. Trembling, the bartender slid her a drink in a tall cool glass.

Lifting the glass to her lips, she took a sip as she scanned the room for a suitable victim. Nobody really caught her interest, though one of the males had that look in his eye again. She'd dealt with him the very first day she'd arrived at the rinky dink town. It seemed he hadn't learned his lesson. Looks like she'd found her test subject of the day. Setting her mostly full drink back on the bar, she strode towards the male, hips swaying in a sensual manner.

"Well hello again. Haven't seen you in a long time," she said, voice dripping faked sweetness. "If you don't mind, would you like to help me with a little something?" she asked, batting her long lashes innocently. She could barely stomach the disdain she felt for him enough to pretend the sincerity. "I have a small problem I have getting something to work, and I'd love for you to help me," she placed her well manicured hand on his arm, lightly squeezing to emphasize her point.

Ears flicking back as the door opened once more, Luralai took only a moment to glance over and see who it was. To her surprise a pink felicorn walked in and went straight to the bar. Holding back her laugh, she turned her gaze back to the male. He nodded, quite pleased to have gotten her attention and stood. Tipping his hat to his companions, he turned and winked at her. "Well o' course I'd love to help a lady like yerself. Lead the way an' I'll protect you," he drawled with a heavy accent. Luralai smiled and thanked him as she lead him out the door and back down the path to her house. She'd come back for the felicorn, if nothing else than to laugh at his colors.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling watched the woman as she talked to a fae at a nearby table. He had caught her glance, and saw the all-too-common look of amusement, and the felicorn knew exactly what it was about. Tamping down his flare of anger, he instead focused on the fae she was talking to. A tavern regular, one who was notorious for flirting with anything with tits.

He thought about destroying the man's emotions just to mess with the woman, but they stood up and were heading to the door before he could concentrate. Grumbling in annoyance, he spun back around to face the trembling barkeep. "You," he pointed a finger, making the barkeep cringe, "I want information. On that woman."

The barkeep gulped and set the glass he'd been cleaning on the counter. "I-, I can't tell you anything, sir." He yelped as Spiraling reached across the counter and grabbed his vest. "I swear! Please, anything you do to me pales to what she'd do in retaliation!"

Spiraling narrowed his eyes as he focused his mind onto the barkeep... and blinked at the pure fear that was coursing through the fae. "Interesting," he muttered, shoving the barkeep back and picking up his whiskey, "you fear her more than you fear the loss of your own mind." He took a long, hard slug of liquor. "What is it about this woman that has this whole town cowed like sheep to the slaughter?"

He took his bottle and moved to the corner of the tavern and waited. Instinct told him that once the woman was down with Mr. Flirtation, she would be back. Spiraling smiled. He would be ready.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm
Anguis Lingua

Smiling in pure delight as she walked with the male back towards her house, Luralai turned on the charm. "I hear you've an interest in me," she said once they were just out of hearing range of the village. Many of the townsfolk didn't know where her home was, and those who did wouldn't tell if their lives depended on it. Which it did. Luralai made sure to pay a visit to those individuals every so often. The male she was currently with wasn't there yet, but he would be after this latest experiment.

"Oh, ai've had mah eye on you fer a long while now, Miss," he drawled, the booze on his breath wafting in her face. Instead of cringing in disgust, she faked interest and bashfulness. "Oh, why thank you!' she gushed. Puffing out his chest, the male was obviously pleased with her reaction. "In fact, ai think perhaps we should spend a mite bit more time together," he suggested as she lead him away from the path.

Tucked away from sight of the village or the path to it, Luralai camouflaged her home with the greenery that grew abundantly near it. None of the normal wild animals one would find in a forest chirped or moved about near her home. The curses that dotted her yard ensured predators and other pesky things stayed far away. Her small, brick, four room cottage was enough to suit her needs and wants. Much of her home was sparsely decorated, with the exception of her room and her work area. It would be to neither of those rooms she would take her test subject, but the small holding area just behind her house, tucked away out of sight.

"I would love to spend more time with you. If you could perhaps just walk right over there, I'll get out the thing I need help with." Pointing, Luralai batted her lashes and asked in her sweetest voice. Waiting patiently for him to move out of sight, Luralai pulled out her wand and caressed it gently. She went inside quickly and pulled out one of her many spell books, flipping it open to her last marked spot. Setting it gently on the pedestal designed for that purpose, she scanned the page quickly. Though she had already memorized the curse, she wanted to make sure nothing went wrong. Nodding to herself, she quickly went back outside and around to the back, where the foolish male stood immobilized.

Darkly chuckling, she began her ritual. "Foolish male, you thought could could own one such as I?! You are nothing, NOTHING, before me and my spells," she told him as she finished up the curse. Love was one of the worst things she could think of to do, besides physical pain. Love was torture enough as it was, especially when it lead to the bittersweet heartbreak this one would surely feel. When the spell completed itself, Luralai cautiously approached the male. He would now love something he could never have, be it money, women, fame, glory. He would never get it, and it would literally tear him apart on the inside. Grabbing him while he was still dazed, she lead him around in circles, confusing him. He wouldn't know where she lived, nor how to get there anymore.

Leaving him to make his own way back to the village, Luralai thought about the pink felicorn she had seen in the tavern. Allowing herself a small chuckle, she decided to return to speak to him. He could prove to be the next test subject she was searching for. Smirk back in place, she strode back to the village. None of the townsfolk would look her in the eye, having seen her leave with someone, and not return with him. Striding back into the tavern, she glanced about and quickly located the felicorn. Instead of approaching him, she went back to the bar to pick up her drink and sip at it once more.

(o.o so long. . .sorry o.o)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm
Random Nobody 13

"Back alone, eh?" Spiraling murmured from behind his ale, a half-smile flitting across his lips. "And what did you do with the poor b*****d, I wonder." The felicorn was surprised to find himself actually curious about the witch's victim, if he even survived, or perhaps he was little more than a bubbling pool of goo by now.

Spiraling stood up and stretched lazily. Weaving through the crowd, he could feel the tension began to bubble like a cauldron. It was delicious to feel, though he was slightly annoyed by the fact that he wasn't the sole cause of it.

The felicorn slid onto a bar stool and tapped his empty mug. "Barkeep, my mug appears to be empty. Surely I am mistaken." He grinned as the barkeep scrambled to refill the mug, and considered it a miracle that the ale remained (mostly) in the mug as it was set before him. "Guess I was mistaken, guess I will have to get my eyes checked." He took a long pull and licked the foam from his lips even as he angled himself so he could keep an eye on the woman. He was patient, he would wait for her to make the first move. After all, it was easier to slide a blade between someone's ribs when they were too busy to defend.

((Long is good! I would rather have plenty to work with than only two or three f'ing sentences to work with.))  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 pm
Anguis Lingua

The cool liquid slid down her throat as Luralai thought. Turning and leaning back against the bar, she watched the felicorn stand and approach. Tension that had appeared when she entered suddenly rose as he drifted through the crowd to the bar. Instead of approaching her, he slipped onto a bar stool and called to the bartender. The bartender, trembling so badly some of the ale he was pouring sloshed over the sides, refilled the mug quickly. As soon as that was done, he found something else to do that required him to visit the kitchen.

Half snorting at the sight of the fleeing bartender, Luralai turned and observed the pink felicorn who sat down the bar from her. Patrons who normally sat and chatted with the bartender found themselves standing and moving elsewhere. Smirk pulling one of the corners of her mouth up, she sidled up to the male. Sitting just out of range of an attack, she took a seat and sipped her drink. Giving him a good once over, Luralai decided he was more a lavender color than pink. As she looked him up and down, she spotted the same symbol she had dangling from her ear hanging from his tail. Reaching up to lightly touch said earring, she allowed the other corner of her mouth to raise in what could be considered a smile.

"It would seem we have similar taste in accessories," her cool yellow eyes flicked to the anarchist symbol hanging from his tail briefly. She wouldn't allow herself to be lulled into believing this male didn't want her just like all the rest. They were all the same: filthy vermin who didn't deserve to be in her presence. The only reason this one was vaguely different was she was a mite curious about him.

{(Ok. I was trying to think how to make it shorter so I didn't scare you away. XD Now it seems I won't have to worry about that. 3nodding )}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 am
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling chuckled as he set the ale on the scarred counter-top. "It's one thing to wear the symbol of Anarchy," he said with a smile that didn't match his eyes, "it's another to understand what it means, and to honor it as such." He was just as obvious in looking her over as she had been about him. "And it's few that understand that even within Anarchy, there is Order. Can't have one without the other, after all." He took a long pull from the mug before setting it back down.

The felicorn spun around so he was facing her and leaned against the bar. He had to admit, this witch intrigued him. He didn't have to use any of his abilities to practically smell the vanity and hatred that came off her in waves. The vanity amused him, but the hate, it was almost choking. He could barely resist licking his lips from it's strength.

Let's see how well she handles surprises, he thought in amusement. "I must admit, I am a bit... 'confused'," his smirk said otherwise, "am I confused on my own gender? The hate you have for men is so strong I could smell it before you even came through the door." He hid his grin behind his mug as he pretended to drink. Ah, the joy of mind games, especially with the vain, haughty ones. True, at times it was like waging war on an unarmed peasant, but something about her promised some interesting moments.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 pm
Anguis Lingua

Barely tamping down from bristling immediately from the male, Luralai released the earring and narrowed her eyes. "I suppose so," she murmured, voice low and almost succeeding in sounding calm. Lifting her drink off the counter, she sipped from it while he turned to face her. When he mentioned her immense hatred of males, she ever so softly placed her drink back on the counter. The smile that pulled the corners of her lips up contrasted with the pure hatred that shone in her eyes.

"I've reason enough for my hatred. If you had any sense, you'd learn to watch what you say, and learn it fast," she snapped. With a subtle hand movement, the wand hidden in her sleeve slipped into her palm. The thin birch wood wand glowed softly in the dim tavern light. Several curses came to mind as she glared daggers at the male. Flicking her hand at one of the patrons sitting nearby without revealing it to any other than the male before her, her smile turned smug as the curse took affect.

Within moments, the patron stood and began tearing off his pants. Whooping and screaming, he flung them around and began to run around the room knocking over tables and other patrons in the process. The look in his eyes was priceless, hopeless and fully aware of what he was doing, but unable to stop. Soon he flung himself on someone, attempting to hump him as the other male scrambled to get away. Luralai's eyes sparkled as she watched the chaos, though one eye watched for the felicorn's reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 pm
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling watched impassively as the male tore through the tavern, going so far as to give the hapless fae a kick to the ribs when he came too close to the felicorn. He chuckled as the cursed fae began to hump another, and set his mug on the counter. Turning his gaze towards them, he concentrated.

Within moments, his frantic movements slowed, though they never stopped. The manic light in the faekat's eyes wiltered, withered, then finally died. Spiraling smiled as he turned back to the witch. "Do you know what I enjoy about love, and in your case, hate?" He took a long pull from his mug. "They're both sides of the same tarnished coin. That coin being Desire. Without Desire, there is Apathy."

He pointed to the cursed fae, who's movements had become little more than mechanical at this point. "Cute curse, or hex, whatever you call it. Amplifying his desires to where he couldn't resist. Rather refreshing, I admit, since I usually destroy emotions." Spiraling leaned back on his stool, the amusement in his eyes replaced with calculation. "Your hatred is so thick, I would be choking on it if I weren't blunting it back as it comes within my breathing space. It's been... a long time since I've felt any emotion so strong. And it interests me."

He growled as he looked behind the bar. "Damnable coward." He pointed to another fae and snapped his fingers. The fae cringed. "You. Behind the bar. Now. I desire more drink, and I'm sure she," he jerked his head to the asarlai, "would probably appreciate some more drink also."  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 am
Anguis Lingua

Luralai watched in amusement as the look in the fae's eyes faded, and his motions became more robotic than normal. He slowed, though never stopped in his helpless actions. The regular patrons watched with a horrified stupor. Unable to help the man, they looked back and forth between the two at the bar and him. Some scrambled to gather their things and leave without saying a word, and others appeared frozen in place. Giggling under her breath, she turned away from the pathetic fools.

Giving a nod at the felicorn's words, Luralai leaned back against the bar. Her almost empty glass sat beside her, condensation coating the glass. Cruel smile tugging her lips up and eyes sparkling, Luralai watched as another fae rushed forward to fill their glasses. Picking hers up, she sipped the dark red liquid he had poured her and looked at him from over the rim. Holding out her hand and gesturing to the bottle the fae behind the counter had refilled her glass from, she waited for him to hand it to her.

Within seconds the bottle settled into her hand. "I interest you?" her eyebrow raised, accompanied by her quizzical tone. 'Doesn't surprise me, he wants me like every other male,' she thought to herself. "Hm. . ." without another word, she turned, tucked the bottle under her arm and began to saunter out the door. At the last second, just as the door was closing, she glanced over her shoulder, almost as if to say "Are you coming?" Then she continued down the path to her house. There was plenty left for her to do at home, and she had to clean up from the other male. If the felicorn followed her, well, that just gave her one more thing to take care of.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 am
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling watched in amusement as the witch took the bottle and headed for the door. Draining his mug and setting it on the table, he slid off the stool and watched as she stepped outside. The moment the door shut, his smile disappeared as quickly as a wisp of smoke. Calculating eyes scanned the mostly empty bar before the felicorn headed for the door himself.

He stepped outside and though the sun blinded him momentarily, no emotion registered on his face as he waited for his vision to restore. Holding on to the few emotions Spiraling felt anymore was becoming more and more difficult, and that probably would have angered the felicorn if his anger hadn't died off years ago. More and more, the only way he could feel anything was to destroy the emotions of those around him.

A flash of color caught his eye and he turned to see the witch walking down the road. "Cute, witch," he muttered tonelessly, "I am many things, but not so foolish as to follow the wolf into it's own den." His smile was more mechanical than anything else, and he turned on his heel and walked down the other way. He knew he had the witch's interest just as much as she held his. The felicorn also knew that, since he truly had no curiosity left, that she would probably come hunting for him eventually, especially once she realized he had spurned her 'invitation'.

This time, the cruel smile that flickered across his lips was genuine. The day was truly proving interesting.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm
Anguis Lingua

Sauntering to her home at a leisurely pace, Luralai wasn't bothered when the male didn't follow her. It was less effort to find him later than to confuse his memories about her home's location. Slipping off the path and following the faint trail to her home, she took deep breathes of the fresh air. The town smelled too much of male for her liking, and it was a relief to be rid of it. A genuine smile graced her lips as she evaded the trap curses she had set up around her home. The home was just as she had left it, with a slight mess where the male had soiled himself.

Sneering in disgust, she went into her house and gathered supplies for cleaning. Pulling on gloves as she walked back out, Luralai set to work on cleaning the mess the male had made of her curses and yard. While she worked, she thought about what the male had said. She found him interesting as well, though not to the extent she would seek him out immediately. His coloring certainly amused her. Soft chucking escaped her as she remembered the hearts. His particular talent had caught her interest. Perhaps she could use that in one of her curses?

An hour, then two, passed as she worked. Finally, satisfied with her work, Luralai wiped the sweat off her brow and went inside to clean herself up. When she was cleaned to her liking, she left her home and went to search for the felicorn once more. Walking down the path, she began to sing an eerie song. The lyrics of death and murder flowed freely from her lips, hauntingly beautiful. As she approached the town, the song rose in volume, calling to the feli to answer her call. Good faes scuttled into their homes, hiding from her.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff