Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

This is the Coastline of the Island. It covers a large area of sand and debris washed up from the oceans turbulent waters. It isn't a safe place to land a boat in any weather, but that doesn't keep people from trying anyway...  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image The waves pushed the woman's' body further up on what there was of the shore between a set of darkened rocks, nearly hiding her from view. the only colors visible were the marbled green of her dress and the honey-kissed red of her ankle-length hair. Another wave moved around her, pushing her further up on the shore, almost to another set of rocks that would prove painful if she were actually pushed into them.

Her voyage to the island had been a good one until they got closer to their destination, then it turned into a nightmare. A storm had come out of nowhere, sending everyone on the ship into a frenzy in order to keep it afloat.

But the storm had been a cover for the real attack. The one that had a blade piercing her side while she'd clung to the side of the ship to keep from being thrown overboard by the next wave. That next wave had taken her anyway after the blade had gone into her side.

She was bleeding from that wound even now... And with no hope of anyone finding her where she had washed ashore....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean ran in the moonlight, he was pondering his list of herbs in his pouch when he saw something in the distance in the surf as he passed by a a cove of rocks.

Wood, and bits of rope, and broken cargo creates. he slowed to a walk and made his way throw the wreckage. bodies where about and all bloody. "what great misfortune befell here." he said out load and swear in his language. then he stopped and listened. he heard something ... it was the beating of a heart. it was faint and fading but it beat on. he soon found its owner a young greatly wounded lady in the surf. He ran and brought her out of the water. A sword's cut was deep into her sided he swear again and placed his hand on it. to try and stop the bleeding. he spoke spells of healing and mending of vians and tissue a vary long adn complex spell. he tried not to ever do spells like such for so much could go wrong. if done improperly.

He got the bleeding to stop along with healing a few minor wounds, he lifted her up for she weighed little to his kind and took to running again speaking spells as he went of sleep, and healing. "may sleep find you and the dreams of it be a comfort to you, hear me oh wounds of evil mend and repair ...spear such as this innocent one. what grace has give me, may it pass onto her ..." he spoke and madedfor the village with great Hastie.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image That Crisdean thought one such as this could have ever been called 'innocent' was nearly laughable.

If he only knew who it was that he was carrying...

Would he be so kind if he knew exactly who she was? What she'd done in her past?

Probably not... She'd made many an enemy among the Celts when she'd lived there...

Then again, how would he know that he was carrying the woman once known as the Black Druidess? A woman once known for her cruelty and evil?

But at the moment, she was simply a woman in pain despite the healing he'd done, too exhausted to do more than give a small moan when he lifted her into his arm and continue on his way with her...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Ebony finally halted her walk in a good spot on the coast and sat down, curling her tail around her feet. She looked fairly unimpressive sitting there, despite the fact that she was the size of a small horse. Still, there was something about her... something that would have warned just about anyone to tread carefully...

"Okay then... How about we get your temper fit out of the way now? So that I don't have to deal with it later, that is...," she said simply before giving a small yawn, looking bored with the whole subject of it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm
"Skinning you alive is too easy. Your nothing more than a talking animal, be it by choice or magic. Take me to your mistress now cat. I'm getting rather bored and annoyed of your little waste of time; if she is guilty, than she will not be able to hide from me. This is your last warning." Lao reminded her, his foot stomping on the ground and forcing the earth to shake and groan at his command. By now, his temper was reaching a very high point, and it didn't matter to him anymore if she was telling the truth or not; he was going to beat it out of her one way or another.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:40 pm
User ImageEbony shook her head and yawned again when he did the whole earth-shaking thing, managing to stay in her seated position the entire time. When it was over she gave a small sigh and stood up on all fours, "You have no idea who or what I am, Lao...," she said in a low growl before her form seemed to shimmer, fading from sight for a moment.

But when she reappeared, she wasn't a panther anymore... She was a dragon. Ebony scales as black as her fur had been and she was pissed off now, "I was there that day... A child who had my innocence ripped away in just a few moments that felt like centuries...," she growled out, her wings mantling behind her as shadowy smoke began to flow from her nostrils, showing her anger at his arrogance, "You think you know so much... You slept through it all! You weren't there when we all needed you! So don't give me the crap of your anger when you don't deserve to feel it!" she finished with a yell as her form shimmered again, returning to the panther she'd been before.

She gave herself a hard shake and visibly worked to control herself again before she spoke again in a reasonable tone, "The only reason I survived was the intervention of one who did what She could at the time. So... Now that we've had this little talk... We can continue on to the castle where I'm sure that your manners will improve...," she said very sweetly in an effort to keep her temper from erupting again.

She stood back up on all fours and turned to face inland, where the castle could be seen just at the top of the hill, "Shall we?" she asked, heavy on the sarcasm, as she started walking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:48 pm
Before Ebony could even walk away, Lao was before her, his hand wrapping around her throat. "How dare you speak to me in such a fashion child! You do not know why I slept, nor why I never woke up!" His grip began to tighten around her throat. "I was ordered to sleep by my mother! The Great Brood Mother, She who birthed the First of US! When she commands it, we sleep. When she commands we, we awake! I was commanded to sleep child, whether or not I wanted to! It was never my choice to sleep for so long, and I could only cry and die inside as I heard my children and people die around me, my enemies unaware the mountain they waged war on was my own body! So how dare you chastise me on my failures when I have lost everything because the Brood Mother was a b***h!"

He dropped Ebony to the ground, almost ready to kick her so hard in the ribs her ribcage would break and pierce her vital organs. "I now know why you smell familiar; you are one of the last dragons who contain my blood in them. You of all people should know why I am here, and why I will slaughter every last vampire who roams this land ,and then purify this island through a fire burning so hot it will melt the death and disease away. The Brood Mother lead me here, and I will carry out my vengeance; join me or step aside."

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image Ebony snarled as she got to her feet, grateful that her collar had prevented him from doing any damage to her throat, her tail lashing behind her as she backed away from him a bit.

"I have every right! I had to watch as my mother was raped and slaughtered in front of me! Along with my sister! Even my baby brother! Everyone I ever knew! Then it was my turn to be under one of those beasts! I told you before that it wasn't the vampires! What will it take to get through your overly thick skull!" she yelled at him, her voice harsh with her growling.

She dug her feet into the sand and launched herself at him, her weight taking him down under her with her. Her feline face was very close to his now, the power in her current form rather obvious, "You may have had to hear it... But I had to live through it... I prayed for death, Lao... I prayed for you to come and save us... But I finally had to pray for death instead... Do you want to know why? I'll tell you anyway.... Because it wasn't vampires that attacked us... It was other dragons, Lao.... Dragons attacked us, slaughtered us... I can still smell them in my dreams...," she snarled softly into his face.

She got off of him in a graceful leap, landing out of his reach, "I'm here to help you find your vengeance, Lao... But on the right people...," she finished and turned away again, wondering if she'd be allowed to walk away this time or not....  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 am
"Then take me to the leader here, and I will see for myself if she is lying to me. I find it hard to believe other dragons would dare attack their own kind, rape and slaughter our people for no reason. I am sorry you had to suffer such indignities, but I awoke to the stench of death and ash, the callsigns of the undead." Lao replied, scales starting to form around his arms and chest as he growled slightly. She may have been a dragon, but if her story was true than he had little reason to trust her; the pity in his heart that one of his descendent was beginning to cloud his judgement, and he needed a clear mind if he was going to wreck vengeance.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm
Ebony continued to move off in the direction of the castle, but paused and tilted her head a little bit. Then she altered course and headed for the forest instead, "Come on then. She's in the forest calling up an old friend of hers. If we hurry, we might be able to catch her. If not, we'll have to just head on to the castle and wait for her," she told him, not bothering to touch what he'd said to her.

If he wanted to be an a**, that was his choice. He might be her new job for the moment, but she didn't have to pretend she liked it.

She shook her head a bit and muttered to herself about how stupid she'd been to think he'd actually believe her. After all, she'd only been there to see it happen. She'd only lived through it all. But what did she know?

She continued to mutter and growl as she lead the way into the forest, heading in a straight line for Sebastet. Best to get this over with as soon as possible so that she could move on. Who knew? Maybe after he talked with Sebastet she could leave him to his own devices and just forget about him...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm
((Next post forest?))  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Mikka was crying as she was ran as fast and hard as her bare feet could along the coast. "no mikka don't want" she cried as she ran. her rags where torn in different places and she had bruises and cuts all up and down her arm. Her master came here to sell her to some clients. And then wanted more of a feel then a look. She did not like that and she did not like that when her master did it. She clawed at them and ran. She did not know how long she had been running but she could still hear her master and the many shouting and here dogs looking for her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

"Bah! bloodly sand!, ya only good for one bloody reason and that be making glass ya useless grains of crap!"Kilgrim bellowed in frustration kicking sand about slamming the handle of his custom made mining pick into the sand and placing his hand onto the head of it as he placed his cigar into his mouth taking a long drag before exhaling the smoke as he stared at the moving waves of the ocean.
"By the pointy ears of sissy elfs! why the hell am I here on this god dam useless beach!...crappy map...only got for rolling!....eh...what in the slag is that!?Kilgrim yelled out in anger as he saw something in the distance that was getting closer, as it got closer he soon saw it was a girl, a girl with bloody fox ears and tail in bloody tattered rags.

He placed his cigar between his teeth and he picked up his custom pick and hualed his backpack onto his back and turned to face this weird girl and started walking towards her, his heavy foot steps sinking into the sand.

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image
Mikka tripped over her feet and hit the sand face first. Crying she sat up and began to wip the sand out of her eyes and mouth. Her ears twitched as she heard the dogs getting closer. She did not want to get caught again for it meant masters beating her and then using her. Cleaning her eyes she saw some why making there way to her. At first she thought it one of the slavers but they where to short and round. And he was odd looking. she was going to get up and go to him but the dogs got to her and tackled her down. "Help" she screamed out.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff