Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 pm
The House of Healing

The House of healing is a white room built off of the castle to the south. There are beds lined against the walls, a large bath and small sitting place for the healers. Here the sick and injured are brought to be cared for by the healers till they are will again.

There Are garden's for the healers to gather herbs and healing plants, and for the patents to sit under the shade trees and rest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image

Amity had found her mother and Aunt in the one place she knew here mother would always be. smiling she could her the two disagree and agree on things in the northern tongue as her mother took care of patents. The two big polor bears where off to the side sleeping as some patents where sleeping against them enjoying the feel of there soft warm fur. "What is wrong sweet pea?" her mother asked looking at her. some days she wished she looked like her mother. Seeing Maefrost and her stand side by side you could see the ice elf blood strong in them. Her aunt having the dark blue hair and ice blue eyes with honey kissed skin. Any one could look at her and see the true beauty of the north. Her mother had the softer half of the north with blue with white streaks in her hair, soft white skin and the ice blue eyes. All amity had was the soft white skin and the ice eyes. she had gotten her father light blond hair.

"nothing for you to worry about mother" amity said going to give her mother and Aunt a hug, "just feeling out of place of late." Asitrd sighed and touched her child face. "if you feel lost then find some place to be" she said, "you where never to be a healer or a inn keeper." amity nodded and took her mother's hand in hers'. "I am thinking of taking the offer I was given when we visited the temple to train as a priestess." Amity said. "I say go for it for it will be better then feeling lost" Her aunt maeforst said, "you know all the tongues and history you would do the gods proud." amity smiled and nodded for she would think of it more.

User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:37 pm
As Wren was carried into the house of healing, she vaguely recalled that she'd never been in this part of the castle. But that point soon became moot as she was taken to a bed and one of the healers moved to assist her out of the blood-soaked gown. While a great deal of her blood had been restored to her Eru's spell, her gown still carried a great deal of it.

With her so weak at the moment, it took them a while to unlace it and help her out of it. The gown was set aside as they cleaned her up and helped her into a simple linen gown then back into the bed where they left her with Eru's mother so that they could confer on how to help her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:52 pm
Eruraviel came rushing up with Manwe the head doctor. Eruraviel took pains to make sure Wrens dress could be restored and she had no doubt it could be with some skill. Manwe the tall elf of The Elen-Gwaith, come close t Wren and began to check her wound. he noted the king had done his magick well and all wren need was to rest and keep her strength. He made sure she was comfortable in the bed and left to gather some herbs from the garden leaving wren and Eruraviel.

Eruraviel sat tending to Wrens dress as she spoke. "so little golden one. Did things work as you planed? hmm...such use of magick would fall even the most strong hearted. You tried to hide your plans aswell. what made you do all this Wren. knowing full well you could and more then likely pass into the lands beyond." the lady spoke gently but firmly her motherly side coming out as she tended to wren taking the herbs form manwe. who went out to gather some hot water and clean cloths.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:05 pm
Wren gave a small smile at Eruraviel's words as she laid back in the bed and considered her question, knowing full what she was fishing for. But how to answer her? What answer could she give that would be adequate? She really didn't know so she simply started talking and hoped that the answer could be found in her words somewhere.

"My lady... Do you know how old I am? I know you don't, so I will tell you now... I am over ten thousand years old... I have lived in this castle that entire time... I have chosen only sixty kings and queens in all that time... While they lived, I was their protector and adviser and saw to every comfort they had... And when there was no need for a monarch or the people weren't ready for one, I left with the castle, to exist in a place outside of existence, alone... I have explored these halls and rooms my entire life... I grew from infant to child to woman here... And in all that time, I have never met anyone like Eru... No one who possessed his heart... He is not only just and kind, but he truly cares for the people, every one of them from lowest to highest... That was why I did it... That was why I was willing to sacrifice even my life to free him and give him others who would more than willingly take my place to protect him..." she spoke softly, her voice barely there after what she'd just done.

But she hoped that she answered the question adequately, for she could find no other answer to give...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 pm
Eruraviel smiled and patted her hand."I understand, you are free of your oath and my son is free of his curse. he gave his thanks with your life. you can now travel the world and realms. here take this...as a gift of thanks." she said as she took off a brooch form off her dress. it had twin roses on it twined together with inscriptions on it in the old elvish. "take it its had wards on it to give good safety and travel. take it and explore new halls and places. she said and stood letting manwe tend to wren. Eruraviel left the now cleaned and mended dress, hang in the closet near wrens bed for when she would have need of it again.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

Astride had ordered her sister to go to her room to get something from there home land as she hurried of to the house of healing. As she got there she saw the healers did what they could as she moved to the bed and looked down at her old friend. She just stood there and listened to Lady Eruraviel and Wren. she just smiled before Maefrost came with a small glass jar. It looked like it was frozen but she knew it was not in a way. She thanked her sister before going to manwe. "sir this might help" she said softly, "Its the purest water from my home lands from the diamond Glacre." She would do anything to help Wern for she had done everythign for every one else.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:51 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

But Wren's next words were enough to stop her at the door, "You misunderstand me, my lady... I have no intention of leaving him now or this castle... This is my home... and he is my king..." she told her and gestured for Manwe to give the brooch back to her.

Then she closed her eyes and went to sleep, that alone finally allowing Manwe to do what he needed to. But her words had revealed something else. Wren would never think of herself, only of those she protected and served. And she did it with a willing heart...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:16 pm
eruraviel turned and shook her head. "i have not misunderstood. and keep the gift. but know this though this is your home you do need a vacation form time to time and i think 10k years is a long enough time to take some time for your self. eru im sure is busy seeking your harmer." she said and leaned down and kiss wren. and whisper a small prayer then left the room, she passed amity handing her the book she had written in. "her amity im passing to you this book and the key to the library please share the knowledge of our peoples to all. and write what you will in the book i have written all of the history i have seen today in this book. the past and present up to this day. but my eyes grow dim and my hand shaky its time to pass this job to some one younger keep well the history's of all peoples and the knowledge of things." she said and smiled and left aminty and the house of healing, heading for the main gate.

((eruraviel exits, now in the elvish castle heading for the gates.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:29 pm
Devossy

manwe thanked astride for the gift he was sure to help many. he took it and placed it near wren. "the lady wren has lost alot of blood she needs rest to regain what has been lost. i beg that we leave her in peace to sleep ill tend to her. the king's magick has mended the wound completely now she needs rest to regain her magick and blood." he said gently placing to wrens lips a tea made form herbs to help with sleep and healing.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image

"That she dose but some one should stay near if she needs anything or some thing else comes up" Astride said as she went and touched Wrens hand. she said a light pray to the gods as she smiled at her. "Be strong my friend" she said, "you have a good life a head of you." Looking back up she nodded to manwe. "Astrid Wollcot one of the healers here. If you need any help please do not hasted to come find me" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:00 pm
Wren woke up enough to drink the tea and notice Astrid there as well. But even though she struggled to stay awake, she could feel sleep pulling her under again. As she slept, she dreamed. She dreamed of the bolt hitting her again, of seeing it and recognizing it but not knowing why.

Then she dreamed of being in her rooms again with the castle once more kept out of existence. Where the castle went during that time, no one could really say. Wren only knew that instead of skies outside her windows, she only saw a vast white expanse that never ended. In her dream, she heard evil laughter and knew the scent of a man. She was never able to see him, though. At one point, she turned and saw a crossbow bolt on her coffee table in her sitting room, then recognized it as identical to the one that had hit her tonight...

As she slept, it was easy to see her frown as she dreamed. She didn't move otherwise, just gave that small frown...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:01 pm
cTheAngelofMusic
)

As amity got to the house of healing and was Stopped by eruraviel. Eyes going wide she took the kiey and book and hugged them to her self. "Promise you my Lady I will not fail and will not stop writing." she said with a smile the light up her face, "I will make sure all know the History and keep passing it down." right now she was more honored then anything that Lady Eruraviel gave her this task. Hugging the key and booked to her elf she stood off to the side as she watched her mother and the other healer with Wren.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 am
User ImageAmity stood there before a gurad and in and she stopped him. Lady Wren still need rest but he need to tell her some thing. amity said she would pass it on so the guard nodded and told her the dreaded news. Lady eruraviel had been killed close to the castle. Amity Eyes went wide as she looked up at the guard and nodded as she hugged the book to her more. Moving to the bed she head tears in her eyes. "every one I was just given some very side news" she said, "Lady Eruraviel is died."

cTheAngelofMusic

Red Gypsy

((new pic for Amity))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 pm
It had taken some time to think of a way to tell her....and yet even during that time, there was no way to take away some of the biting sting of the words he would present to her.

Aeriolous wiped his face on a small dark cloth as he made his way to the house of healing.

In fact, he still couldn't understand why it had happened. Were they not all to be safe within this realm? Even magics from the beginning of time were useless when it came down grisly matters.

Aeriolous spoke to the guards nearby and found out she was indeed inside and he took a deep breath as he steadied himself. He let himself into the White Room and found her holding a book close to her chest and repeating words he had heard but hadn't confirmed to be true.

"Lady Eruraviel has died'.

Aeriolous felt his palms sweat some as he was going to dump more bad news on the elf Amity. He mustered his courage and walked over to her and touched her elbow.

"I need to speak with you....privately. Please."  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces