cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm
"The Castle Chapel"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This is the Chapel. It sits outside of the Castle itself and it's grounds. It is in full repair, one of the first things that Sebastet saw to when she restored the Castle. The Chapel is of great age, and some can swear they hear the tolling of the bell, and the singing of the monks that used to live there.

"The Graveyard"

There is also a graveyard in front of the chapel. Most of the headstones and statues are too old to read, revealing the age of the castle and chapel. So watch out for the occasional ghost....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
The dark red and black fog of malice would creep around the tombs stones in the graveyard, slowly like a hunter stalking its prey. Slowly gathering up forming into a large oval shape, slowly creeping away back to the ground and slinking behind the tombs stones it leaves Bat and Esabel standing there as he withdraws his wings showing Esabel the new place he had taken her.

Unyielding-Insanity

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:07 pm
Esabel looked around at this new place, tilting her head slightly as she took in the headstones and the sad feeling of the abandoned chapel. She had to admit that she liked it, "I like it," she told him softly before turning to move up on her toes to place a light kiss on his cheek with one hand on his chest for balance.

Then she gave him a flash of that beautiful smile of hers and she was off to look at each and every headstone and statue in the graveyard, taking up several hours as she satisfied her curiosity over the different messages people left behind for their loved ones, even though most of the sentiments baffled her. After that, she moved into the chapel to explore it in even more detail than she'd done the graveyard, taking alot of delight in every detail she found. She'd basically seemed to ignore Bat as he followed her around but had been aware of his presence every step of the way.

She proved that when she finally took a seat on the alter and rubbed at her eyes, "Lay with me while I sleep Batly-Man?" she asked him softly, having the thought that she'd find food when she wake up even though that would be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
Bat followed Esabel silently as she examined the headstones for quite a few hours and then following her into the chapel as she took her time to examine it in detail. He watched Esabel walk over to the altar and sit down on it and rub her eyes, it was clear she was tired and needed to sleep and then his thoughts where confirmed when she asked him to lay with her as she sleeps.

Bat nodded softly to Esabel as she walked over and took a seat next to her on the alter, he reached a arm around and put it around onto her far shoulder and attempted to pull her too his chest as he opened up one of his wings to lay it over her.

Unyielding-Insanity

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Esabel let him pull her down onto the alter and curled up with her head on his chest and her arm over his waist, snuggling into him so that the sound of his heart and his unique scent soothed her to sleep. She really hadn't thought about how it would sound when she'd asked him to lay with her, she'd really and truly never considered it. But part of her, somewhere in the back of her instincts, she'd meant it in the other way. But for now, she simply slept beside him, the rest of her mind wondering what all she'd do when she woke up and started on plans for scary traps for teenagers and altering the headstones and statues to look much more frightening.

She'd never thought about the other basic needs, like blankets or food, so it would probably wind up falling to Bat to see that those needs were met. As proven when she gave a small shiver and snuggled in closer to him, feeling the cold as the sun set despite his warmth around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
He watched as Esabel curled up against him, snuggling into him, her head laying against his chest and her arm wrapping around his waist. Her head against his chest he thought she might be listening to his heart, but it may sound like his heart but within it was like a core of malice, something to accept his malice and power and then to send it around to create a form or to be used as a weapon. Even as he thought of this it may not be anything like a real heart or a core of someones being but it did seem to put up a good act of being one.

His gaze still upon Esabel noticed her shiver, he closed the length of his wing tightly around Esabel trying to stave off the cold from getting to her body and keeping her own body heat and that of which she was getting from him to stay within his wing to keep her warm, but he would need to get some form of blankets for her so she would truly stay warm. She would also may need food and water, until himself which required neither she would mostly likely need and so he would need to gather that too and sadly he would have to go gather them alone as he could not bring Esabel into such a place as a town without something happening, as fun as it maybe they would need to stay hidden for the mean time.

Just like not requiring food or water he did not require sleep, he sat there with Esabel curled and snuggling against him, his wing over her and he could see the form of her body underneath. He knew Esabel's body, curves, beauty and smile would easily drive any mortal man made, but he was no mortal and he was no mere man and he might as well already be insane, but for now all that was important was laying against him and that's what truly mattered.

Unyielding-Insanity

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 pm
Esabel was alone again. She'd thought that Bat had gone to do something important for a while since he'd done that before. But he hadn't returned for a long time. So she was alone again. She didn't like being alone.

She sat on the alter in the chapel with her legs crossed, one elbow braced against a knee with her chin resting on her fist and a frown on her beautiful face as she considered her situation. The more she thought about it, the more she thought that she should leave.

But where should she go? Darkness Abounds? No, that would only put her under Goh's radar and she didn't want to go back to him. The Elven Realm? No, they were stuffy and the place smelled funny to her. Back to the Demon Realm? Maybe, but that demon king might still be mad at her...

Well, if she was left with a bunch of no's and one maybe, then she should probably go with the maybe. She gave a soft sigh as she looked around the abandoned chapel with dark eyes now sad. She'd had so much fun here playing around then cuddling with Bat...

Now she was alone again...

She finally got to her feet with another soft sigh and turned to the back wall of the place, not really paying much attention to anything as she walked right through the wall just as a portal formed of dark energy, closing up just as she moved through it and leaving the place empty once more...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

├─── ‹‹ Ʌɖɾіаח Ɖąɾɛɳʈʋ ›› ───┤

Adrian followed the man around the castle, making sure he carefully memorized the layout. He never knew if he would ever need to use a shorter route or even the longer if needed. He took in all the informationt hat was provided to him, and then, stopping right inside the castle, Desha pulled him aside. He watched the mans eyes, and realized that something important was coming.

"Desha, I do understand your worry. Alas I have no children myself. I was not blessed as you ahve been in that area. I do thank you for confiding in me this information." He looked around the chapel, it kind of brought him back again, the dedication a chapel had to certain beings. Even just the word was enough to bring back his past. "A beautiful place this is." He said quietly, almost reverently. But he did not want to let it out that he was an angel. He knew how to hide his wings from view, even this reality. But, if he was not careful he would slip, and then all would tell and there was no telling what would happen.

Again, recognizing the silence that had grown, he turned to Desha "Alright, let us go see your son my friend." He said stepping to the door. "Lead on"

ËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸ

"Of course I can get away with it. That's what I do"

ËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸxËŸ

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:15 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ravor took them all to the one place he hadn't been noticed, laying Esabel on the alter in the chapel right after they'd appeared there. She gave a weak whimper in the process as her broken and abused body was shifted, her mind now filled with nothing but the pain she was in.

She was barely alive at this point, her skin deathly pale. Her face winced in pain as some part of her recognized Ravor's touch and remembered why Zuko had done what he had to her.

She'd never been abused in such a way for such a reason and those moments filled her mind as she tried to move away from Ravor's touch. That sight alone probably brought a great deal of joy to the demented elf. But she was too weak and broken to move very far so she couldn't escape Ravor's hands and simply whimpered whenever his hands moved over her skin.

But after a brief moment, her whimpers faded into silence as her breathing became even more ragged and interrupted as her body struggled to keep her alive. When she'd hit the ground after she'd been rolled off the roof, she'd broken a few ribs and one of them had pierced a lung, forcing blood to bubble into her mouth as she tried to breathe. It was probably hard to see the injuries to her pale skin under the blood that covered her but once clean, her pale skin would easily show the bruises and damage Zuko had done to her as well as the bits of bone embedded in her skin from blowing up the last of the demons.

It would be obvious that Lareth hadn't had the time to give her that many injuries, especially since it was Zuko's boot prints coming up in bruising along the areas where he'd kicked her...

She'd been attacked numerous times in the past but had always been able to defend herself until now. The attack had simply been too sudden and too brutal for her and it played through her fading mind one more time as her soul cried out for a reason she could understand for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 am
Ravor sent his magic into her trying to burn out infection and fix her ribs, but it was terribly hard seeing as his magic was not made to heal....but destroy. He touched her forehead and looked her over silently, as Zuko smirked from behind his master.

Zuko was glad he was able to damage her so much in such little time. The little *itch was ruining his masters plans...distracting him....hoarding him.

Ravor was furious as he examined the wounds and bruises. He even saw the hand prints on her hips where someone held them tight....

"Zuko....explain to me why you were not watching over her? Explain to me what happened....in full detail."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel may have been close to dying, but she didn't want to die. she desperately wanted to live and her magic, her dark powers, took that as a command on what to do. It moved from her body in dark tendrils and soaked into Ravor, giving him the power and the knowledge of how to heal her.

One more tendril of dark energy moved to Zuko, wrapping around him over and over to prevent him from going anywhere before it slammed him into a wall and held him there. Her powers were instinctively attacking the one who'd attacked her but keeping him for someone else's judgement.

She was usually healed through a combination of pain and sex but her powers showed him how to simply heal her broken body and restore her bloodloss. It was something she could never do on her own.

Her powers held so much knowledge that she never actively tapped and mostly ignored, letting it do as it wished when she wanted something done. The fact that she was simply a carrier for the energy instead of trying to harness it in any way was the main reason that it hadn't consumed her completely. So much power, so much evil... It really wasn't too much of a surprise that she carried her own brand of insanity...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:59 am
As Ravor received her magic with it's knowledge of how to heal her, he didn't even glance at Zuko who was squirming against the wall.

Ravor set about using the new knowledge to go through Esabels body and heal everything that had been broken, bruised, and destroyed. Once he was done healing, he set his magic to replenish her blood.

It was then he turned and Zuko paled.

Ravor gave him such a look the elf withered and began to plead for his life.

"Master! Master please! It wasn't my fault! She was in her blood lust when she attacked me! I fought back! It got out of control and the demon showed up. Hes the one who went after Esabel after he broke up our fight! Master please....please know I would never do anything to upset you."

Ravor fixed him with an intense gaze as he was in deep thought.
"Zuko....I gave you power....opportunity....and revenge against the one you once called wife."

He took a step towards him and Zuko struggled hard.
"And yet....you attack your fellow companion...and MY consort....you betray me and touch what is not yours to touch."

Zuko began to cry.
"No master! It was the demon! He touched her!"

Ravor grabbed his chin with a dark gloved hand.
"SILENCE! I smell you all over her! I noticed your boot prints and your hand marks on her body!"

Zuko tried to shake his head but Ravor held his chin tight.
Ravor growled and let Zuko's chin go.

"I already know what 'I' will do to you in punishment for going against me....when she wakes up....she will tell me what she wants.If your still alive, I will make the final decision on your fate."

Zuko sobbed as Ravor went back to check on Esabel.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:11 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

As Ravor moved back over to her, Esabel woke up with a gasp, sitting up fast as she looked around her with wide eyes. Her dark eyes fell on Ravor and she started to back away from him, her eyes filled with fear. But since she was on the alter, she backed herself right off of it and onto her a** on the hard and cold stone floor.

She hit with a gasp of pain and closed her eyes tightly as she put a hand to the offended body part with a soft, "Ow..."

But her actions proved that Zuko had taught her something only Goh had managed until now: fear... He'd made her afraid to let Ravor touch her, not wanting to be attacked again for it.

It probably didn't help much that she was very sore from both the attack and being healed. After all, while her dark energy could heal, it really wasn't meant to do so. Which meant that with the healing came pain that she wasn't used to feeling. For her, pain usually lead to pleasure or blended with it. Until now, she'd never felt the pain of someone hurting her simply to see her hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Ravor was surprised at her reaction and it took everything he had not to incinerate Zuko. He took a breath but kept his distance. He kneeled down so he was eye level with her as she sat on the floor.

"Esabel.....tell me.....what do you wish to do with the rat Zuko who hurt you? I know he hurt you...tell me what you want and I will see to it that he is punished severely."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash